From 21 Jan to 1 March 2023
Dear Pastors/Co-workers/Leaders in the Lord
Shalom! We believe that this year 2023 is the time to proclaim that the time has come for God to begin His full reign in the nations. At the same time, we all realize that we are living in critical times, with regime change, another wave of pandemics sweeping the nations, unprecedented natural disasters and catastrophes, the possibility of financial crisis, gender distortion, and the crisis of war once again awakening us to the need to once again call our global families to join in the 40 days of fast and pray, to be right with God and right with each other.
The theme of our 40 days of global fast and pray starting July 7, 2021 is to welcome the coming of the King of Glory and this 40 days of global fast and pray is to officially proclaim the coming of the King of Glory to reign among us. To lead a united army into prayer in alignment with God, to do God’s will on earth as it is in heaven, to fulfill God’s destiny in the nations, and to bring a great harvest at the end time, and to proclaim that when the nations are shaken and flooded, the LORD is still sitting as King, leading us through the storms and expanding His kingdom.
The purpose of our 40 days of fast and pray is to
- The corporate fast and pray in unity will bring down the presence of God and establish His throne to reign in the nations. How awesome is the Lord Most High, the great King over all the earth!(Psalm 47:2) We declare that the LORD is the Lord of all the earth, above all rulers and authorities. By You, kings reign and rulers make laws that are just; (Pr 8: 15) Your authority is over governments. We acknowledge Your sovereignty over the nations. Our 40 days of fast and pray will also focus on praying for the political, economic, and disaster relief of the nations.
- Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. (Joel 2:13) In this global 40-day fast and prayer we will have 7 days of sacred assembly for the nation. The repentance pray will cover heart issues, families, churches, national governments, economies, and disasters. We believe that through self-cleaning, corporate confession and repentance prayer, we will be able to close the gap between individuals, families, churches and nations, turn the situations around, turn away God’s judgement, calm the disaster, enter into destiny and be blessed abundantly.
- Therefore, we are connecting spiritual leaders in various countries including: – Dr Tony Mulia Song, CEO of the National Prayer Network of 300 Cities in Indonesia, Pastor Timothy Chan of RTOD and other prayer networks to promote the Global 40 Days of Fast and Prayer, the TOD Tabernacle of David in Taiwan, INTERCESSORS FOR PHILIPPINES, the National Prayer Network of the Philippines, Bishop Dan Balais, Ps Avi. Bishop Dan Balais, the Indian prayer network Ps Avi. and other prayer networks.
- We invite the nations to take turns leading the two to three evening two-hour gatherings at RTOD ZOOM during these 40 days, leading you into sharing and prayer on various topics covering repentance, entering into destiny in unity, relationship restoration and reconciliation, and political, economic and disaster prayer for the nations. It is up to each team in the nations to decide how to fast, but when it is your country’s turn to lead online, please encourage your teams to fast and pray together as we work together with the corporate authority of Ekklesia to pray and bring down the heavenly transformation into the nations. Thank you in advance for your participation and dedication!
Further details will be communicated to the teams in coordination with your country’s RTOD. But stay tuned as our kick-off joint convergence will take place on January 21st at 10pm on New Year’s Eve when the time portal crosses, and the wrap-up will take place on March 1st at 9pm. All in the same RTOD 24/7 Zoom room.
We look forward to the coming of the nations to join together and to lift up our clean hands in unity to fulfill Jesus’ prayer in John 17, that God’s people may be one (John 17:20-23).
- Zoom Links: tiny.cc/rtod
- Zoom number: 967 7471 0380
- Password: amos911
He will be like rain falling on a mown field, like showers watering the earth. In his days the righteous will flourish; prosperity will abound till the moon is no more. He will rule from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.(Ps 72:6-8)
- For daily prayer direction and fasting prayer, please click on
For more information, please contact
- TOD : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indonesia National Prayer Altar Pastor Festy Sarumaha +6281210985680