|What is the 24/7 wall prayer?
|The 24/7 prayer means ” 24 hours a day, 7 days in a row, Christians from all over the world are praying to God in their church, city, country, and for Israel and other countries without ceasing.”
Jerusalem, I set up watch in your city, and they will not be silent day and night . Call on the Lord, do not rest, and do not let him rest , until he establishes Jerusalem, making Jerusalem a praise on earth (Isaiah 62:6-7)
This global 24/7 prayer wall movement will mobilize and connect tvarious churches and regions of the country to establish a partnership prayer altar. Worship and praise God day and night and draw near to God, pray for the church pastors and different ministries, the city and country where they live, and pray for other countries and Israel.
The global 24/7 prayer wall can be conducted in two ways;
- Set location : in addition to regular prayer meeting, global prayer wall can be done in a set location,, brethren and sisters pray at the designated prayer center or house of prayer during the time they claim.
- Prayer Altars can be built everywhere: no matter where they are, as long as prayer is done at the time committed, you can pray in a place, or at home, on campus, or at work (during break time), and you can also pray during traffic hour on the road.
I am looking for a monk to rebuild the wall among them. In front of me, I stand in the country to prevent the blockage, so that I will not destroy the country, but I will not find one. (Ezekiel 22:30)
|How Join the global 24/7 prayer wall?
- Everyone can participate : we are all priests unto the Lord and rule and reign with God. Everyone is encouraged to participate, we recommend especially for the pastor to lead the whole church in prayer. For example, Taipei Truth Lutheran Church and Bread of Life Christian Church in Shiling mobilized more than 2,000 members to establish a church’s 24/7 prayer wall.
- For churches of more than a thousand people , only 672 people are required to cover the entire week，if each person commit to pray for 15 minutes per week,.
- Churches of less than 500 people, churches in same cities or towns, connect together to claim shifts to watch and pray, following the same direction of prayer and strategy. For example, there are currently more than 70 churches in the Taipei, which are linked to create a 24/7 prayer wall. They don’t just pray for their own church, they also pray for each other and pray for their city and country. If each person commits to pray for 15 minutes, only 672 people from the connected churches are required to cover all the hours in a week; if each person is committed to pray for 30 minutes, only 336 people are required.
- 15-minute unit: 24/7 prayer wall operates on 15-minute units. Each person will commit to at least 15 minutes and is encouraged to increase to 30 minutes or longer in the future. (Each prayer wall can adjust the length of the watch time unit by themselves).
- How to get involved : by individual or group (such as family, church, or united city prayer network, or united national prayer network, etc)
- How to claim the time : We will continue to use the global 40-day fasting prayer official website to provide a 24/7 prayer wall claim timetable (how to register, details will be announced after September 9)
- There is a common prayer content : The global 40-day fasting prayer official website will continue to provide the direction of prayers and prayers for global countries. Currently we plan to provide the prayer on every Monday. We will also shift from praying for two countries daily to praying for two specific countries for seven days each week。 In addition, we will provide prayers for the global urgent events and for Israel.
- Prayer Content : it will be similar the 40-day daily prayer, which includes the following:
- Self-cleaning – repentant prayer
- Pray for your pastor and church. Every intercessor prays for his own church pastor. Because when the shepherd is stricken，the sheep are scattered; that is why it is important to pray for the leader.
- Pray for the vision of your own church and various ministries
- If you connect with other churches to establish a prayer wall，pray for other churches. Pray for your own city and country.
- Pray for nations, global urgent events and Israel, provided by the 24/7 Prayer Website
|Types of 24/7 prayer wall
- 247 Prayer Wall for a Church , e.g. Taipei Truth Lutheran Church
- 247 Prayer Wall for a City /state / province -based, e.g. California 247Prayer walls
- Regional 247 Prayer Wall，e.g. the US East Coast 247 Prayer Wall
- Nationwide 247 Prayer Wall, e.g. Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Indonesia
- Continental 247 Prayer Wall, e.g. Asia, America, etc.
- Global 247 Prayer Wall, e.g. the global prayer wall sponsored by the 40 days of prayer and fast.