Invitation to Join the Global 40-Day Prayer and Fasting – Unity, Revival, Harvest
The Global 24/7 Prayer Wall will spearhead a new ‘40 Day Fast and Pray from August 20, 2019 to September 28, 2019. We believe that God wants to lead the nations into a new season of closer connections. New level of breakthroughs, transformations and anointing will break the deadlock and bring about a new wave of revival into our nations. Therefore, at this critical moment, especially with:
- the re-election of the Prime Minister in September this year in Israel
- the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the People’s Republic of China
- unrest in Hong Kong
- next Year’s Presidential Election in Taiwan and the United States
- the Global Islamization, e.g. Europe is at her critical turning point that the Islamization today has evolved from “quantitative change” to “quality change
- the Gay culture and homosexual education infiltrate and poison the minds of our next generation
- The global economic situation
We believe that only through the continuous united fasting and prayers of global Christians and the 24-hour day and night prayers, overwhelming victories and breakthroughs will come to all nations. And God will rise up to an unprecedented spiritual awakening to transform our cities and nations that the Holy Spirit will hover, reign and bring transformation on seven mountains (religion, family, education, media, politics, commerce, art).
To God be the Glory, we are grateful for God to answer our prayer in unity and brought victory and spiritual breakthroughs to many nations in 2018. Our mandate for 2019 is to connect our hearts as one, sanctify ourselves, repent and turn our hearts to God. God will raise up the dry bones into a holy victorious army and follow the Captain of the host to make spiritual advances to possess lands and to harvest souls!
Joel 2:12-14 “Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. Who knows? He may turn and relent and leave behind a blessing— grain offerings and drink offerings for the LORD your God.
- Unity : When the Global churches connect as one church to pray in unity to break the work of the devil and bring about city and national transformation.
- Revival: Revival started from repentance. We believe that greater awakening and revival will surely come to personal, family churches and nations with powerful kingdom-wise prayer movement. It is through united corporate prayer and repentance that mountains be removed, national calamity be stopped, epidemic be controlled, wars be turned to peace, economy be recovered， corruption be wiped out, racial conflicts be reduced, political crisis be stabilized, government authorities turn to Jesus and open doors for evangelism, evil powers of darkness be expelled and the captives be set free.
- Harvest: We believe that this prayer movement will release the power of corporate prayer and authority to defeat the ruler of the kingdom of the air and the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedience. Children of God will experience glorious visitation of Holy Spirit and they will be empowered by Holy Spirit to enter into end-time harvest, especially in the 10/40 window countries.(Acts 2)
Hereby, we cordially invite you to participate in the global 40-day prayer and fast of 2019. Please click here to register on line if you wish to receive daily prayer from us. We hope all nations can participate. We believe your participation will bring the Holy Spirit outpouring and transformation to your own nation and the world.
Weekly Prayer (8/5)
|Cleansing / Covering Prayer
|Daily Prayer Declaration
|Pray For United States
|Prayer For Israel
|Pray for Global Critical Events
|Prayer For First Nations
|Pray for Church
Pray for Organizers, leaders and editorial team of this 40-day fast
Please pray for the people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers, and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their families. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy with prosperous spirits, souls, and bodies.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it into words speedily and accurately.
Letter From Home: Chinese Homecoming Gathering – Oneness
by Pastor Hsu from New Jersey
I didn’t do much at his Hong Kong Homecoming, the airplane was delayed for 17 hours due to the weather, sat on the plane for 5 hours, then got off, waited for another 12 hours at the airport, finally arrived Wednesday afternoon, left earlier on Saturday morning, so my total stay in Hong Kong was only two days plus one night, plus jet lag, but it’s all worth it. A gathering of more than 10 thousands people, what are we doing there? Do we need to get on the stage to have our faces seen? No. What we want is to show Father God our heart in oneness. Understanding this proves our maturity in the Lord. We offer up our obedience – those who need to come, come; those who need to stay, stay. People can not see our heart, but God can and considers it precious. God is touched, comforted and happy, so He takes what we offered as 5 loaves and 2 fish, as jars of water turning into wine. Beyond language, background and nationality, beyond history, hurt and hate, supernaturally God works and amazingly step-by-step we become one. Truly the dwelling of God is with men! …Click to read more
Cleansing And Covering Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I ________ (put your name in it) come to the throne of grace, through the blood of Jesus Christ, the power of the Holy Spirit, to receive Your abundant grace and mercy. Lord Jesus, ________ confess You are the Lord of my life. I ask the resurrected power of the Holy Spirit to fill and saturate every part of my being. I surrender all my spirit, soul and body completely to You. Now I ask You to reveal to me, remind me of any sin that I have committed known or unknown, so that I can confess and repent of them accordingly. (Recommendation: quiet yourself, so you can allow the Holy Spirit to reveal to you)
Cleanse me from all the defilement of the world, sanctify me and my family line of any unrighteousness with the blood of Jesus. Now by my own will, I choose to forgive everyone that has offended me or hurt me, I release them into the freedom of my forgiveness. I also release them from the debts they might owe me. I now cast all my burden to You . Your yoke is easy, Your burden is light. I now put on the armor of God that You have given me, gird myself with the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit, my feet fitted with the gospel of peace, so that I can pray and intercede in the Holy Spirit by Your mighty power, and after done all to stand firm.
Firewall Covering Prayer
Abba Father, I thank you for watching and blessing us coming in and going out, from now and forevermore.
Abba Father, help us to hide under the shadow of the Almighty, and cover us with Your wings. I now plead the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth on myself, my entire family _________
(speak names of your family, and name the people, things, items, that needs covering, such as : your work, ministries, and everyone that you minister to, your property, finances, friends, pets, vehicles, pastors and small group leaders / members and president )
Abba Father, send the host of angels and chariots of fire, to surround and protect us, I ask that You place the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ, in between everyone and the power of darkness that we might be facing today, to block all ungodly influences and keep us from all spiritual attacks, loss of property and any evil strategy of the enemies. We declare no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen!
Daily Prayer Declaration
Declaration over Children, Adolescents, and Young People Around the World
We declare in the name of Jesus,
- God, save the souls of children, adolescents, and young people around the world. Let them experience the power of God in a personal way and walk in the destiny of God.
- God, releases the children, adolescents, and young people in the world from the control of video games, drugs, pornography, and homosexuality.
- God, protects children, adolescents, and young people around the world from the danger of school bullying or sexual assault and harassment, not to fall into the trap of abduction and human trafficking, and displacement from wars.
- God, prepare the workers who has wisdom and the power of God to go into the school to serve them.
- Campuses all around the world is open to the teaching of biblical truth, and closed to the teaching of homosexual education.
- The fire of the Holy Spirit will rend the heaven and come down. Signs and wonders and miracles will happen in every campus. Establish Your throne on all campuses, to abolish the strongholds of homosexuality. Revive the campus to become a holy kingdom of God.
Save the Souls of the Members of Free Mason and Illuminati
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angelic host to destroy the dark power from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemason and Illuminati will return to You and be saved.
Save the Souls of Islamic Extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks and their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants). Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they can even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Save the Souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way into the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the following every day:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to the LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and one wife system.
Keep All the Nations out of the War Crisis and into Peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division and tricks to detonate wars. We especially ask you God to preserve China-US relationship, United States-Russia relationship, Taiwan-China relationship, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their families, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy, and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religious freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
We declare in the name of Jesus:
- For President Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign
- God will continue to use President Trump to fulfill the destiny for the United States.
- God will give President Trump word of wisdom and vigorous energy in every campaign trail.
- President Trump’s safety:
- God keeps Trump and his family safe and blessed coming in and going out, no witchcraft spells or curses released from the Dark forces be fulfilled.
- God will watch over and protect President Trump from any assassination plan, including attacks on health, disease, traffic accidents, murder and death.
- President Trump’s administration:
- President Trump will acknowledge You in all his way, to pray and seek You, and not rely on his own understanding.
- You will direct his strategies for the nation of United States or international issues, give him wisdom in his language, and spirit of counsel, so his words will be sharp like the two edged sword, with power and authority.
- God, strengthen President Trump to walk in righteousness, justice, and do what is right in Your eyes. Everything that he does according to Your will can be accomplished.
- The construction of the border wall will be completed on schedule.
- President Trump’s Cabinet:
- God rule and reign the relationship between President Trump and his cabinet, all the aides have a righteous spirit.
- The message report to Trump is accurate and no work of the enemy will be allowed.
- God prepares the necessary cabinet for President Trump, strengthens their hearts, and work closely with President Trump in one heart, to accomplish God’s will.
- President Trump is honored and respected:
- The Almighty God of the universe is behind President Trump.
- All those who resist him will see that President Trump is the anointed one of God, to honor and submit to him.
- All spirit of lies, accusations and distortion, and personal attacks through the media and from leaders of the world and all sector be completely stopped and diminished.
- Bless President Trump:
- God will bless President Trump and his family with abundance.
- Protect President Trump’s entire family be prosper and be in health as their soul prosper, and harmony in their marriage.
In the name of Jesus, we pray, Amen!
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Oh Lord ! Paul urge us，first of all, that petitions, prayer, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men. especially for kings and all those in authority.
In the name of Jesus we declare:
- Father God, soften the heart of Xi Jinping, so he can know You.
- Father God， bless President Xi Jinping and all the officials of China and give them godly wisdom to govern China.
- Father God give President Xi Jinping and government officials heart of righteousness, compassion, and humility to walk with God.
- God raised up Christian to be aides by President Xi Jinping’s side and be of great help to him, so that he will make godly decision in everything to bring world peace. In particular, the relationship between Taiwan and China, so that China and Taiwan will be blessed as well as nations.
- In the daily busy schedule and routine, Father God, give President enough energy and physical strength, and also gives him courage and wisdom to deal with cases of corrupt officials.
- Father God, gave him gentleness, patience, peace and stability to face the issue of Sino-US trade. Because he values the relationship between the two countries above everything, God will be merciful to China, bless China, and reverse the situation. Amen!
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
In the name of Jesus we declare:
- Father God, anoint Prime Minister Natanyahu in his position as the Prime Minister of Israel. You are his shield and keeps his heart and mind pure and clear, full of heavenly understanding and insight.
- Father God cause Prime Minister Nathanyahu to diligently seek Your face, humbly seek help from You to face all the challenges of Israel.
- Reveal to him the salvation of Jesus and gave him a heart that hunger and thirst and long for God, like David, who earnestly sought the face of God and made God his content.
- Prime Minister Nathanyahu will fully support the Aliyah of Jewish Messianic believers.
Pray for President Putin
In the name of Jesus we declare:
- God reign in President Putin’s heart and minds that he will surrender to the Almost High God and following His will. God will keep him from the manipulation of the evil power.
- Father God, President Putin will deeply know and experience You and diligently seek Your face.
- The presence of God becomes his covering again, give him the heart that desires to read the Scriptures. Help him find answers and solutions to ways to govern the country from the Bible.
- Father God raise up Christians with loyalty, good deeds, spiritual life and wisdom in the decision-making group of President Putin, place them in high positions like Joseph, Daniel to support him, and to govern the country according to God’s will. .
- Father God move President Putin’s heart, to embrace the Russian church with God’s love, and gave the church full freedom to evangelize and support missionary work.
- Bless the relationship between President Putin and President Trump to fulfill God’s will! Amen!
Pray For United States
Pray for United States: Teen Rage
【Event: A rampage shooting occurred at a Music Festival in Gilroy, California on 7/21 afternoon. 19 years old Santino W. Legan killed a 13 years old girl, a 6 year old boy and wounded a dozen of bystanders. … Click to read more】
- Proverb 22:6 ‘Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.’
- Hebrew 12:7 ‘As you endure this divine discipline, remember that God is treating you as His own children. Whoever heard of a child who is never disciplined by its father?’
- Philippians 4:7 ‘For the Peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.’
- Deuteronomy 6:6-7 ‘And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.’
- Identification Repentance Prayer for Parents: Father, we pray on behalf of all parents of this culture, even those of faith, who have walked in ignorance, negligence, and unable to fulfill parental responsibilities commanded by You. So often we followed the order of the world and our own understanding. You have told us ‘Your Way is not our way, nor Your Thoughts are our thoughts.’ Please redeem and set the generation of parents free from cultural slavery and guilt, to be godly parents of Your Calling. (Pro. 22:6)
- Pray for the Healing for Parents: Father, we pray for the healing for parents across the nation of America and abroad: for broken marriages, broken relationships, broken childhoods and families, broken identities, broken hearts and minds. Restore their physical and spiritual body and mind, restore and re-align their functions and calling to raise godly children.
- Pray for Young Parents: Father, bless young parents who will commit to raise godly children, to guide and discipline in Your wisdom and Word, to encourage each of their children, to set godly examples. Grant them prophetic Word and Knowledge, gift of teaching and counseling, healing and creativity, demonstrate humility and obedience, to walk in signs and wonders preparing their children. (Deu. 6:6-7)
- Pray for the Younger Generations: Father, please remove corrupted seeds and fruits planted in our young ones, cut off the roots of destructions in their hearts and minds, heal and redirect their hearts so they can retain right focus and understanding to fulfill their purpose in You. (Heb. 12:7)
- Father, reveal Yourself to those young minds, in their state of anger, rage, bitterness, discouraged, frustration, depression, lack of directions and instructions, discerning right and wrong, how to well-adjust and balance emotionally and mentally with people and conditions, may Your Peace still their minds to know You can be trusted. (Phil. 4:7)
In Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen.
Pray For Israel
Pray for Israel: Pray for Israeli Election in September
【Background: The Israeli election campaigns are in full swing. By 7/31 all parties or coalitions have submitted their lists in order to be eligible to run in the September 17th elections. There were a lot of jostling for positions and agreements/disagreements happenings before that. Many Israelis are running on summer-mode. We surmise that most are not paying attention to the campaigns or are so burned out by all the political shenanigans that they just do not care. However, before the Election Day, we must continue to pray for those who will serve in the government.】
(Source: Intercessors for Israel Friday Prayer Points 7-26-2019)
- 2 Chronicles 34:1-3 “Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years. He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord and followed the ways of his father David, not turning aside to the right or to the left. In the eighth year of his reign, while he was still young, he began to seek the God of his father David. In his twelfth year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem of high places, Asherah poles and idols.”
- Jeremiah 3:15 “Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.”
- Isaiah 9:6-7 “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.”
Oh God, You carry the Israeli government on Your shoulders. We ask You to raise up a generation of young leaders like king Josiah to sit on the throne of David. We declare and believe that You are preparing them to govern the land in both the local and central government of Israel. They will follow the ways of their father David, not turning aside to the right or to the left, and they will follow after Your own heart (2 Chronicles 34:1-3). With the fear of the Lord and knowledge and understanding, they will lead the people like a shepherd. We ask You to surround them with counselors who can hear Your voice that they might govern the people according to Your will. Let all levels of the government work together in one heart and let them usher in the wind of change to refresh Israel. Oh Father, establish Israel in righteousness and truth forever. Let the zeal of the Lord Almighty accomplish this.
We pray in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
Global Critical Event
Pray for DR Congo – Ebola Virus Outbreak
【Current Affairs : Since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in DR Congo in August 2018, 1,676 deaths occurred in 2,512 cases in the territory with a proportion of 66%. This is the Ebola outbreak in West Africa after 2013-2016. But in recent weeks, the virus has broken through the blockade and deaths have occurred on the borders of Goma and Uganda, a city of a million people, with signs of cross-border infection. Due to the passive support of the world’s countries for this epidemic, the WHO has been forced to launch the highest level of international public health emergency (PHEIC) mechanisms to mobilize international relief. At present, the Democratic Republic of the Congo still needs a budget of 50-60 million US dollars. … detailed reading】
- 1 Corinthians 10:6-10 ‘Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.’
- Number 16:47-48 ‘So Aaron did as Moses said, and ran into the midst of the assembly. The plague had already started among the people, but Aaron offered the incense and made atonement for them. He stood between the living and the dead, and the plague stopped.’
- Number 25:7-8 ‘When Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, saw this, he left the assembly, took a spear in his hand and followed the Israelite into the tent. He drove the spear into both of them, right through the Israelite man and into the woman’s stomach. Then the plague against the Israelites was stopped’
- Luke 6:38 ‘Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.’
- Pray for The Lord’s Mercy: Abba Father, You love these people who are made in Your image, You don’t want them to perish, the precious blood of the Lord Jesus has shed for them, according to Your mercy, kindness, give them wisdom and grace, send Your mighty angels and servants who have great faith and ability, to go among them, and rise up people who are called by Your name, to stand in the gap, to intercede. Send them Your healing grace, protection and compassion, turn this country around like You did in Uganda.
- The Rescue Arrived Smoothly: Abba Father, may You mobilize, raise up more countries, and institutions to send medical teams and various resources to supply DR Congo needed areas strategically and arrive safely and smoothly.
- Identification Repentance Prayer for the DR Congo: Abba Father, we stand in the gap of the country, acknowledging the sins of our government’s corruption, abuse of power, ignore human life, bring the country into unnecessary war shedding blood. Allow the Invasion of the spirits of death, lies, and strife, so that we went against God’s blessings. Please cover the sins of this land with the blood of Lord Jesus, forgive our sins and heal the land. Bring down the Spirit of the Lord and the Spirit of repentance to the DR Congo. Turn the government around, raise up godly and righteous leaders and the people, to fully support the epidemic prevention, and lead the country into God’s destiny
In the name of Jesus, the King of Kings and the Lord of lords, Amen!
Pray for Czech Republic – 40 Weeks of Prayer for the Revival and Transformation of Europe
【Background : The Czech Republic celebrates 30 years of the collapse of communism. Although people enjoys freedom and prosperity, society is becoming complacent, people is disappointed with national leaders, and most people have no faith. … detailed reading 】
- 2 Corinthians 6:16 ‘I will live among them and go among them; I will be their God, they will be my people.’
- Matthew 5:8 ‘Blessed are the purehearted! Because they must see God.’
- Matthew 25:32 ‘All nations will gather before Him. He will separate them out, as if they were sheep and goats.’
- Pray For The Czech Republic To Enter into The Destiny: Heavenly Father, thank You for raising godly servants like the Moravian brothers and John Hus, and launched a centuries-old missionary movement, which gave the Czech rich spiritual inheritance. Have mercy on them and cover them with the fear of the Lord, visit them again, demolishing the stronghold of fear and lies, and the evil forces that rule the Czech Republic, set them free to hear and accept the gospel. Reignite the passion of Your children for mission. We declare that Your will be done in the Czech Republic, as in heaven, lead the Czech Republic into her destiny. (2 Cor. 6:16)
- Pray For The Revival in Czech’s Church: Heavenly Father, may the fire of Your revival fall, set the church ablaze, refine the bride, send a supernatural breakthrough, and may Your children experience the healing and release of love, and be set free in the truth, to worship You in spirit and in truth. Raise up particularly the young generation to follow the Lord wholeheartedly (Matthew 5:8), so the gospel can be spread widely, and enter into the great glorious harvest.
- Bless The Czech Government: Heavenly Father, give wisdom and strategy to the Czech government, for them to be humble and fear You, to walk with God in righteousness, prepare the Czech Republic to become a sheep nation. ( Matt. 25:32 )
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For First Nations
Pray for First Nations in North America – Continue to Pray for Native American
【Event: June of this year, God sent teams of intercessors to the Sioux Reservations in South Dakota and there were major breakthrough : The tornado stayed in the reservation for 20 full minute was a sign of a miracle. In July, corrupted local officials in the Tribal government began to be brought to justice. There are continuous effects happening. ... Click to read more 】
- Psalm 133:1 ‘How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!’
- Jeremiah 32:39 ‘I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me and that all will then go well for them and for their children after them.’
- John 17:21 ‘that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.’
- Resurrection Overcomes Death: Abba Father, May Your mercy and salvation come to the desperate and helpless Sioux Tribe, because the precious blood and resurrection of Jesus have overcome the power of death. We declare that the Holy Spirit will release the hope of the resurrected life of Christ in the hearts of the people, so they can have the heavenly authority and power to completely break the dark power, witchcraft, death and the control of the spiritual spirit. And be released from the suppression and deception of the enemy, and to worship and praise God in the freedom of the Holy Spirit and live a joyful and abundant life.
- Bring breakthroughs and revival: Heavenly Father, may the Holy Spirit continue to anoint all the First Nation’s leaders, to bring Tribal reconciliations and breakthroughs, heal the pain and division in the stream of unity, repair the relationship between tribes and generations. With more healing and forgiveness, step into a deeper and more authentic unity. With the love of Christ, the brethren will live together in harmony and love one another, and enter into the blessings that God has ordained them to have. We declare that the Native Americans will restore their identity and destiny as the elder son of the land, take up their authority and break the degradation and all the dark curses of the land. May more North American First Nation group be willing to walk together and lead the non-tribal people to enter a revival that is unprecedented!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For Church
Pray For Church: New Wineskins Undertake New Wine
- Matthew 9:16-17 ‘No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse. 17 Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.’
- Isaiah 42:9 ‘See, the former things have taken place and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.
- Isaiah 3:4 ‘I will make mere youths their officials; children will rule over them.’
- Prepare new wineskins to undertake new wine: Lord, please help us to break away our old thinking and old patterns. Let us willing to change ourselves to become new wineskin and offer to God, and let God pour His new wine. We are willing to lay down our own thoughts and align with God. Enter into the renewed season of God and receive the new anointing.
- God is rising up the new generation: Heavenly Father, We pray that the churches will not do things in old ways, nor be influenced by legalism or tradition. They will recognize the generation of new wine and have an open mind. The Joshua generation will be risen up by God and they will be thirsty for the new revelations from God. When facing adversity and difficulty， they will be brave and inherit the land forever. May the leaders of the churches pave the way for young generation and bless them.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray for Participating Churches and Pastors on Regional 24/7 Prayer Walls
【Editor’s Note: The 24/7 prayer walls listed here are especially for local churches and pastors. If you are committed to watch on the regional walls, simply click on the link listed below to connect to the local prayer wall. 】
- East Coast 24/7 Prayer Wall – Prayers for Local Churches & Leaders
- Bread Of Life Christian Church in ShiLin
Related Events and Prayer Background
Pray for United States: Teen Rage
Psalm 37:8-9 ‘Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret – it leads only to evil. For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.’
【Event: A rampage shooting occurred at a Music Festival in Gilroy, California on 7/21 afternoon. 19 years old Santino W. Legan killed a 13 years old girl, a 6 year old boy and wounded a dozen of bystanders.
Police is currently searching for possible second shooter. Santino Legan admitted earlier before killed by police that he ‘was very angry!’ (Psa. 37:8-9)
From his earlier social media, he ranted the mixed-race people caused his rage boiled.
It’s just a glimpse of his share of rage, not until the second suspect is located for more details.
Teen (15-19 years old) homicide and suicide deaths increased substantially in the past 3 years. Some cases are with identified symptoms, i.e. mental disorder, emotional outburst, abusive and explosive language, aggressive behaviors, etc. while other cases where emotions were buried deep within until it exploded unexpectedly.】
Pray for DR Congo – Ebola Virus Outbreak
【Current Affairs : Since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in DR Congo in August 2018, 1,676 deaths occurred in 2,512 cases in the territory with a proportion of 66%. This is the Ebola outbreak in West Africa after 2013-2016. But in recent weeks, the virus has broken through the blockade and deaths have occurred on the borders of Goma and Uganda, a city of a million people, with signs of cross-border infection. Due to the passive support of the world’s countries for this epidemic, the WHO has been forced to launch the highest level of international public health emergency (PHEIC) mechanisms to mobilize international relief. At present, the Democratic Republic of the Congo still needs a budget of 50-60 million US dollars.
Characteristics of The Virus
Ebola virus is a common virus for humans and animals, and the infection route is “bodily fluid infection ” Symptoms include vomiting and diarrhea, body aches, high fever, and body bleeding. The mortality rate is 90%. It is one of the most horrible infectious diseases in the world.
- Rebellion Conflict and Conspiracy Theory: The WHO investigated the epidemic in the “ Northern Kivu Province ” and “Ituri Province” , which are in conflict with the eastern border rebellion and civil war. Since October 2018, there has been a fierce clash between anti-government forces and government forces. However, the “conspiracy theory” is prevails among the people- the legendary Ebola virus is a fake news, the virus is brought by the central government and the Western forces, the epidemic prevention personnel are human traffickers who steal blood and steal organs, and some epidemic prevention personnel are being killed repeatedly by the mob, causing the virus to deteriorate and get out of control. It is now on the verge of collapse.
- Trust Disintegration And Terrorist Threats: The control of the epidemic requires strict isolation control. The medical team needs the full support and assistance of the government and the community, but the corrupt government has long lost the trust of the people, and many procedures cannot be carried out. ISIS from Syria is also took advantage of the situation to cause trouble. A terrorist attack was launched near the epidemic area. At the same time, war criminals of various races existed in North Kivu.
- Restrictions On Inferior Rescue Conditions: The shortage of materials and the difficulty of logistics in the rural front-line , can not reach the basic requirements to control the epidemic; several unexpected explosions make the epidemic doctors needing a safe rescue environment urgently.
- International Neglect: Although UN, Red Cross, WHO, MSF, peacekeeping forces, and other humanitarian agencies have all invested in the epidemic. According to statistics on July 15, 2019, the number of vaccines, epidemic prevention, international support and civil assistance, none was able to help effectively.
- Local Burial Custom: The ground burial custom is not conducive to the complete elimination of Ebola virus, but the traditional concepts and customs of Africans are difficult to change.】
Pray for Czech Republic – 40 Weeks of Prayer for the Revival and Transformation of Europe
【Background : The Czech Republic celebrates 30 years of the collapse of communism. Although people enjoys freedom and prosperity, society is becoming complacent, people is disappointed with national leaders, and most people have no faith.
In the fifteenth century, the Czech Republic experienced the Moravian Brotherhood and John Hus’s Reformation movement, gave the Czech a rich spiritual inheritance. However, young people now believe the church is the religion of the elderly, 70% claim to be non-believers, 16% are uncertain about whether there is God, most involved in divination, 10.4% Roman Catholic and only 1.1% Protestant
The Velvet Revolution
After the Holy Roman Empire, the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the communist regime, the Czech Republic went through a 12-day “velvet revolution” in November 1989. A non-violent democratic revolution created a peaceful transition from the communist dictatorship to Democracy as smooth as velvet; in 1993 the Czech Republic declared independence and peacefully separated from Slovakia.
As the country’s economy develops rapidly, rich in material life, pressures from work increase, so does depression and suicide rates, drug abuse, sexual and moral corrupt, increase in social crime rates, fertility rates decline, and same-sex marriages were legalized in 2006.
Capitalism started when Czech Republic established “One Belt One Road” trade relationship with China in 2015. The country is the fastest growing economy in the EU with social stability and low unemployment.
For more prayers for European countries , please click here】 (Source: Revival Europe, Intercession Handbook)
Pray for First Nations in North America – Continue to Pray for Native American
【Event: June of this year, God sent teams of intercessors to the Sioux Reservations in South Dakota and there were major breakthrough : The tornado stayed in the reservation for 20 full minute was a sign of a miracle. In July, corrupted local officials in the Tribal government began to be brought to justice. There are continuous effects happening.
Last week August 2-3, there was a gathering in the southeast Oklahoma, organized by Choctaws Tribe. The leaders of the Choctaws and other tribes came together and seek the Lord. We interceded for this gathering, asking God to give revelation and strategy, to break the strongholds, and bring the entire Choctaws tribe in Oklahoma and other regions. Into breakthroughs and transformations.
Joe Donnell, leader of the Sioux send the following prayer requests:
- Pray for Dobbie Weasel, Elder of The Sioux: His tribe is experiencing severe problems with suicide.
- Pray for The Choctaw Tribe: There are many identity issues among the Choctaws in Oklahoma, thank God for the breakthrough between the leaders last week, pray that God will make a way for more breakthroughs in more tribes.
- Pray For The Choctaw Reservations: The Choctaw Tribes had made covenant relationship with the Freemasons, the Baptist Church and the Confederate Army. Thus, the land is full of death and witchcraft. Pray the Choctaw will leave the kingdom of darkness and enter into the kingdom of God. Pray for unity, and break the wall of tribal differences by understanding the family of God】
Letter From Home: Chinese Homecoming Gathering – Oneness
by Pastor Hsu from New Jersey
I didn’t do much at his Hong Kong Homecoming, the airplane was delayed for 17 hours due to the weather, sat on the plane for 5 hours, then got off, waited for another 12 hours at the airport, finally arrived Wednesday afternoon, left earlier on Saturday morning, so my total stay in Hong Kong was only two days plus one night, plus jet lag, but it’s all worth it. A gathering of more than 10 thousands people, what are we doing there? Do we need to get on the stage to have our faces seen? No. What we want is to show Father God our heart in oneness. Understanding this proves our maturity in the Lord. We offer up our obedience – those who need to come, come; those who need to stay, stay. People can not see our heart, but God can and considers it precious. God is touched, comforted and happy, so He takes what we offered as 5 loaves and 2 fish, as jars of water turning into wine. Beyond language, background and nationality, beyond history, hurt and hate, supernaturally God works and amazingly step-by-step we become one. Truly the dwelling of God is with men!
It is the 7th time, but the 9th year of “Homecoming” in Hong Kong. The atmosphere in the first night is like the last – celebration! Same as the 2nd and 3rd night. It is present perfect tense, not future tense! Some may not understand, but why would it matter? We are like pieces of puzzle, as long as God knows, that is enough. For those who have walked with the Family Journey for many years, they all sensed that we have moved to a new level and the unity in John 17 has become a reality. On an empty canvass God has painted an eternal picture, from nothing into something, from just a few to nations, from one generation to multi-generation, from no relationship to oneness. God has done so much – countless stories on stage and off stage, personal ones as well as national ones…, only because there is a group of people, willing to humble, lay down oneself, determining to cross the politics, religion, history, language and all hindrance, setting their mind to embrace each other just to please God…, so God sent His words, angels dispatched and the darkness fled. God is the painter, It’s His hand behind al these…
In 2013, we did a prophetic act: Leaders of the nations took grapes, crushed them and put in one bowl – I am in you and you in me. After years of waiting, carefully preserved with no contamination, now the crushed grapes has become fine wine. Through 10 years of Family Journey, full of blood, sweat and tears, God weaved us together fabricating His work in our lives. The quintuplet representatives came on stage holding the bottle together, poured the wine into a big bowl, releasing the fragrance of the Lord. Our hearts rejoiced, God’s heart comforted, angelic hosts and cloud of witness cheered! What‘s the secret? Only the little grapes willing to be crushed, poured out before God, wanting to satisfy Father’s heart, and that has caused God to do such a great thing!
When the key of leadership was handed over to the Chinese in 2012, we didn’t have any clue how to lead. Since we don’t know anything, we can only seek the Lord. The only thing we have is our determination to corporately continue to submit to the Lord, whatever God says we will follow. The Holy Spirit only leads those who don’t know, since those who think they know will not seek Him. So this little seed started in Canada spread to greater Chinese, then to Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Israel, Europe, Egypt…, flowers are blooming everywhere, healing is happening, orphans become sons and daughters, pastors become fathers and mothers, lives are being transformed, the concept of church is greatly amended. When we come together, we do not talk about ministries, just love on each other, family is being formed, we also bless the government… God turns what is not possible to possible, does what we can’t do or didn’t do. God restores church to family, thousands years of ministry mindset are changed, not because it was wrong, but because our knowledge of God are being expanded. Fathers and mothers appeared, sons and daughters emerged, the cold structure of miniseries shifted to passion of loving one another, church has truly become family, I can hardly believe it! Being a pastor for almost 40 years, I often say, “No great ambition I have, only wish church is a family.” And now it is truly happening! The hurt and wound healed, thousands years of legalism hovering the church driven away, leaders become fathers and mothers, sons and daughters rise up to align with them. We have been through countless crushing in this process, shed many tears…, and finally we understand – God wants us to lead the nations not by preaching high and loafy theology but through presenting the family love like an old bottle of fine wine to bless nations.
Because of this whole series of healing and transformation in recent years, God is raising up the next generation in an amazing speed. Young people are simple, they hate hypocrisy, they are watching with their bright eyes, to see whether we are sincere when we embrace them, whether we really mean what we say, or truly release them to be themselves. We told them, “Don’t tremble when talking to us, don’t perform in order to please us, don’t need to dress or talk like us, we now repent of our being religious…” They also say to the older generation, “You kept saying you love us, you accept us, we were afraid to disappoint you. But now we sense you really mean what you say, you truly want us to stand with you, you say we don’t need to be afraid of failing in the family, it is real that we are allowed to make mistakes, it’s true that you can still love even being offended…” They no longer see their parents’ belief as being religious, but begin to see Christ in their parents’ lives, and they are no longer disappointed. Therefore one by one they stick out their head, stand up, and tell themselves they can trust, they can follow, they are even willing to go across the gap, the disagreement and the division, to receive the blessings and legacy from the older generation. 10-15% of this Homecoming attendees is over 60 years old, 40-50% is under 40 years old. In the last few years, the young people suddenly have grasped the true heart of the Homecoming. Aligning with the older generation, they are ready to take up the baton to protect this family with their love and life. Hearing this at the leaders’ meeting, David Demian couldn’t help himself and broke out crying, we cried also. Together we offered up the fruit which the Lord has done in us to the Lord. It’s no longer a theory, but reality. May this day, on this land, Father God find His dwelling place, and delight Himself among us – His genuine disciples who truly practice loving one another.
God’s church is being restored from institution to family, from self focus to Kingdom awareness, from minding one’s business to connecting in one heart, from self centeredness to understanding Father’s heart… This change is huge, history is in the making! In worshipping, dancing, declaring, making covenant under the white wedding huppah, taking communion with ten thousand and more people together, we all cried many tears. I cried, because I think of Father God, how happy He must be at this moment! How comforted His heart is! From Genesis to Revelation what God has been dreaming of is finally coming to past – Behold, the dwelling of God is with men! (Rev 21:3) This is no longer an old testament story, nor something for the millennium, it is happening now. What Jesus prayed for in John 17 – may His children become one, is happening right before our eyes. It’s not a slogan, it’s flesh and blood with tears; it’s visible, tangible, with heartbeats; it’s alive, it’s real. As the city is facing severe conflict and turmoil out on the streets, we declare: in the blood of the cross, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, and oversea Chinese, the quintuplet, will become one and nations will line up with God and will love one another as a family! By our fallen nature this is impossible but with God it is possible – The Israel spies facing the giant in Canan is impossible; virgin Mary bearing a child, impossible; Zechariah’s wife getting pregnant, impossible; but from the beginning of time God is looking for a group of people who believe in Him in spite of the impossibles, then God will turn the impossible to possible. I believe soon we will see more of the spiritual accomplishment manifested in the natural.
In the three days we gave God our highest thanksgiving and praise, we offered Him the greatest honor. He did miracle, turned water into wine! We sang, “Only you are eternal Father, Your name is beautiful above all the earth, how thankful we are…” We sang, “His love lasts forever, His faithfulness lasts forever, His power never changes…” It’s 9 PM yet we were still singing, dancing, our hearts full of thanksgiving and our eyes filled with tears. We sang again and again, “We are thankful, You are faithful!”
In the Family Journey, we learn to keep our spirit activated, not only in prayers or preaching, but in daily life. Not to seek God with our mind, but to discern Holy Spirit through our spirit. “For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.” (1 Cor 2:11) Our spirit needs to be born again and kept activated so our mind be renewed and transformed. (Ro 12:2) At the last session we reminded each other: unity is not the end, after unity, the journey continues, just like after being married, we still learn to adjust, after having children there is added responsibility, we discuss who gets up at night to change the diapers and feed the baby. So we made covenant together: For the next 40 days we will circumcise our heart. It is not about fasting, but something more, we consecrate our eyes, mind, ears, mouth, hands, feet, money, relationships… We will not do anything which is not pleasing to the Lord, If we fall, we will repent, rise up again and not stay in the mud.
The gathering ended with beautiful songs and dance. During worship the international family came forward, raised their hands and blessed the Chinese. This Chinese song sound a little sad, and the dance steps are solemn: “Blessings Chinese, standing in the storm, blossoms in tribulations. Blessings Chinese, clouds of blessing to the nations, glory spread to the world. Blessings Chinese with all our prayers. May peace and abundance be with you… ” We sang over and over, wept again and again, thankfulness overflows my heat. Then another song began: “Our great God and Father, it’s you who lifted us up from the dust. We will talk more about your love, sing more about your righteousness. In this broad earth who will not praise you…!” Again we sang and let tears run. The hearts of the international family were melted. Lord, I thank You, I worship You, I love You! You brought us here, more than ten thousand people, we didn’t do much, only sang and cried, but that was enough, just like the disciples in the upper room. May the heart we offer up, bring You joy, do what we can not accomplish by ourselves. Reign in us. We are one body under one head, one flock under one Shepherd, snd one family under one Father. We are carriers of Your presence, through us may Your presence come to our home, work, school, church, street, market, car, airplane, wherever we go. We are the ambassadors of Your Kingdom declaring with authority, “The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice!” (Ps 97:1)