Content of Weekly Prayer
|Prayer Category||Prayer Item|
|Prayer For Repentance|
|Pursuing Intimacy With God|
|Daily Prayer Declaration|
|Prayer For Israel|
|Global Urgent Prayer|
|Prayer For Nations|
|Prayer For World Leaders|
|Pray for Seven Mountains|
Please pray for the people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their families. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy with prosperous spirits, souls, and bodies.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it into words speedily and accurately.
Global 40-Day Fasting Prayer – 1/1/2019-2/9/2019
Through the global 40 day fasting prayers from August 1 to September 9, God has linked us together to establish this global 24/7 prayer wall to pray for the kingdom of God. Thank you for your loyalty and perseverance. Now it has been more than three months. During this period, we have been continuously updating and changing in order to make this prayer wall more efficient with defensive and offensive power. Though there have been quite a few adjustments that have caused inconvenience to you, we thank you for bearing with us. May God honor all of you for your loyalty.
In the 40-day fasting prayer in August, we experienced God’s timely response to our prayers as recorded in the Global 40-Day Fasting Prayer Testimony in August. Although there are still many prayers to be fulfilled, We believe that God is faithful, as stated in 1 John 5:14-15 : “If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us -whatever we ask- we know that we have what we ask of him.”
Recently, we have sensed the global tensions and all five continents are being shaken. There will be greater shaking next year, especially in the United States and several countries of global concern, as well as indigenous people around the world. God is urgently calling the intercessor to enter the global 40-day fasting prayer before the advent of 2019. We will explain briefly below:
Why another urgent 40 days of fasting and praying?
- God’s kingdom is accelerating, and God is raising the standard: Since the last 40 days of fasting and praying around the world, we admit that we have been too relaxed. But God did not stop advancing His kingdom. We felt this 40-day fasting prayer will be used by God to raise up the intercessors to enter into deeper prayers that can pinpoint urgent and critical issues. Through the 40 days of fasting prayer, our lives will be more refined, so we will gird up our belt, intercede with authority, and release the power of God.
- The critical moment when the world faces a life and death situation:
- Homosexuality sweeps across the globe: When the United States legalized same sex marriage in the Supreme Court in 2015, many Asian countries, including Taiwan, began to follow United States and legalized same sex marriage through misinterpretation of constitution by the Supreme Court. Promoting homosexuality has become a fashionable trend and young people are eager to imitate and emulate.
- Islamist forces are trying to make the globe Islamic: like Europe etc. The Libyan president once said, “Allah wants to make Islam a great victory in Europe, no need to use swords and knives, no need to attack the city, we don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers, we have more than 50 million Muslims in Europe. It takes only a few decades to turn it into a Muslim continent”.
- Islamist forces tried to Islamize United States : In 2005, 24 Islamic organizations met in Chicago, according to their conference proceedings showing how they planned to teach the United States through journalism, political education, and so on. They said: We must prepare for this reality, that is, within 30 years, there will be 50 million Muslims living in the United States.
- Former US President’s policy of promoting Islamization: After taking office in 2008, he began to promote many Islamization policies at various levels of American society, including allowing Muslim officials to worship five times a day in the White House, teaching Islam in schools at all levels, and even Misleading them to swear to the false gods.
- The plot of “Deep State ” : The “deep state” planned to elect Hillary Clinton as president and continue to complete the Islamization of the United States and promote global Islamization. Through God’s intervention in the 2016 presidential election, coupled with over confidence of the “deep state” and lack of mobilizing comprehensive electoral system, President Trump was elected, blocking the plots of “deep state” to fully control the US :
- Instigated the removal of President Trump: The Muller investigation attempted to Impeach President Trump .
- Manipulating the election system : A large number of illegal votes attempt to change the election results.
- Launching a media attack: Making a lot of fake news to distort the truth, to attack and smear President Trump.
- Implement various assassination plans against President Trump .
- Launched a global witches and wizards to curse President Trump and his family.
- Creating social riots and crises: Trump is the target of their full-scale attack, so they instigated and financed the caravan mob, provoked racial conflict violence, and local shootings to provoke President Trump’s national policy.
- Challenge and obstruct President Trump’s policy for the next two years : In this midterm election, the Democratic Party thinks it will win in all aspects, with God’s keeping power, giving conservatives an unprecedented advantage in the Senate, and state governors, but God also allowed the Democratic Party to regain control of the House of Representatives. Making President Trump’s policy for the next two years to be greatly challenged and obstructed.
- God is going to shake the United States even more in 2019 : We sense the greater shake of the United States in 2019 , although the liberals are allowed to have short-lived victories in order to unveil the power of darkness, so the roots of evil can be completely rooted out. God is going to cleanse and reform the electoral system through President Trump, to purify and change the entire United States.The anti-Christ forces have been back into the corner and are doing everything to fight back and bring destruction. We need strong and powerful prayers to declare God’s plans and purpose for the United States and the nations, paving the way for the re-election of Trump’s US president in 2020, so that God’s will for the United States and the nations can be achieved.
- The rise of Aboriginal people around the world: Aboriginal people around the world are the key to revival everywhere. We sensed now is the moment for the aboriginal people to stand in their positions. God has begun to connect us with the leaders of Aboriginal intercessors, so during these 40 days of prayer and fasting, we will concentrate our prayers for the global aborigines with intensity.
- Countries around the world are facing various crises, such as :
- China : Weighing down the policy of tightening the religion and causing persecution of the church.
- Russia : Hidden attempts to create crisis in various countries and expand their control over the world.
- Israel : The government is facing early re-election and social unrest; there are foreign garrisons in the south and the big countries in the north waiting for opportunities to attack through countries such as Syria and Lebanon; overseas anti-Semitic forces and unfair treatment by the United Nations.
- The United Nations: Controlled by Muslim countries on many levels, resisting & hostile toward the state of Israel, promoting abortion, homosexuality, Islamization and other global agendas.
- Middle East: Conflicts between Shiite countries such as Iran and Sunni Arab countries have intensified; Christians have been persecuted.
- Taiwan : Facing the crisis of legalization of same sex marriage and Islamization of the society.
- Canada : Cannabis is legalized and Christians are suppressed everywhere.
- Breaking through the chaos of the current situation: Now there are international crisis that are interlocking with one another, which requires a greater breakthrough.
- Fasting and prayed will bring down another level of breakthrough: Any breakthrough and elevation, requires prayer and fasting In order to cleanse our souls and body, to enhance our vision and to align with God in a greater way.
- The transformation of the United States will bring about the transformation of the nations: we believe that God has called the United States to be a “city on the hill, the light of the world”, a missionary country. President Trump is the key to the transformation of America. He is very much in need of our prayers at this critical moment so that God’s will can be done in the United States and the nations.
When do we start?
The 40-day fasting prayer will start from 1/1/2019 to 2/9/2019 to usher in the new year. As for the way to fast, please refer to the fasting prayer guide and pray for how you will fast individually.
The 40-day fasting prayer will be different from the August in the following:
1) Prayer direction and focus: Pray deeper for the United States, Israel and other countries of global concern.
2) Prayer update: Update every few days.
This is the call of Esther, as the time when Israel was facing threat of destruction of entire tribe! The trumpet has sound. Rise up warriors of intercession, “For such a time as this “, let us stand on the wall of prayer, cry out to God day and night, to bring about a breakthrough, to begin the glorious 2019!
the Global 24/7 Prayer Wall Editor
About New Prayer Wall Time Slot Sign Up
Dear Wall Watcher,
Thanks and praises to God, many watchmen have registered, re-claimed the time slots , and began to watch on the wall, signing in and out. Many time slots have been claimed Thank you for your quick response. We understand that it takes time to adapt and adjust to the new system . If you have not registered in the new system, please do so as soon as possible . For details, please click here: How to claim the prayer wall. If you have any technical problems, please contact us and we will assist you as soon as we can.
A reminder to the watchmen on individual prayer wall, please sign in before you start praying , and when you finish the prayer, please remember to sign out .
Global 24/7 City Wall Prayer Executive Team
The Editor’s team has received that we will pray and declare the following four topics:
Ask God to save the souls of the members of Free Mason and Illuminati
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angelic host to destroy the dark power from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemason and Illuminati will return to You and be saved.
Ask God to save the souls of Islamic extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks and their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants). Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they can even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Ask God to save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way into the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the following every day:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to the LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and one wife system.
Ask God to keep all the nations out of the war crisis and into peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division and tricks to detonate wars. We especially ask you God to preserve China-US relationship, United States-Russia relationship, Taiwan-China relationship, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
Repentance Prayer For Church 06
- Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court. (Psalm 127:3-5 (NIV))
- Can plunder be taken from warriors, or captives be rescued from the fierce? But this is what the LORD says: “Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, your children I will save. (Isaiah 49:24-25 (NIV))
O LORD, children are rewards from You and blessings granted unto us by You like arrows in the hands of a warrior. We should teach our children to know the truth of Holy Bible; we should equip them with God’s word for them to stand firm and fight for the Truth of the Lord. However, half of the youth who grew up in churches and whose parents are Christians will never attend church meetings when they graduate from colleges and even some of them give up their faith in Christ.
O LORD, we are living in the times of greatly shifting from old era into new era. The enemy is launching fierce spiritual battles against our young people. O Lord, please forgive us of our overprotecting our children from thinking independently and hindering them from learning to make right decisions and to establish right relationships while they grew up. O Lord, please forgive us of more focusing their study performance than character cultivation. We ever fail to help our children to know their true identity in faith. We restraint our kids with religious thoughts and events. The children see the inconsistent of the words of their parents or even church leaders with their deeds. Furthermore, our children are impacted by the public education system, internet culture and the massive media, thus our children become the lost generation.
O LORD, we humble ourselves to come before You to ask You to forgive all of our transgressions. We admit that it’s our ignorance, cowardice incompetence that cause our children are lack of firm foundation in their faith and immature in their minds. O Lord, I ask You to grand us second chance to stand in the gaps and unceasingly intercede for our children. Dear Holy Spirit, please teach us as parents how to establish proper spiritual relationships with our children and how to be their spirit mentors. We also ask You to raise up spiritual fathers and mothers in churches to help the young people in need. O Lord, may You grand churches and parents sincere and humble hearts, not ruling over them, not advoiding sensitive issues, instead we will tolerate the difference, convince our next generation with biblical truth. O Lord may You bless our elder generation to turn their belief into practice aligning what they do with what they say and accompany the next generation in their faith journey. Lord, we deeply believe that You are our victorious commander, the victory belongs to You, You will set our captive children free and save them. Lord, we strongly believe that You will restore spiritual destiny of our children in order for them to spread the Gospel of Grace with all their hearts and strengths.
In the name of Lord Jesus Christ,Amen!
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Your Steadfast Love Endures Forever
- Psalm 107:1-3 “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story— those he redeemed from the hand of the foe, those he gathered from the lands, from east and west, from north and south.”
Dear Abba Father, Oh, how we want to thank You! You redeemed and gathered us from the lands because of Your steadfast love, from east and west and from north and south. We wandered in desert wastelands, hungry and thirsty and our souls fainted within us. But when we cried out to You in our troubles, You delivered us from our distress and led us to walk in the path of righteousness. You satisfy the thirsty and fill the hungry with good things. Father, how grateful we are! You also saved those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death and prisoners in affliction and in chains. They stumbled and there was no one to help. But when they cried out to You in their trouble, You saved them from their distress. You brought them out of the shadow of death and freed them from bondage, shattering the gates of bronze and cutting through the bars of iron. Oh Father, how wonderful is Your steadfast love! You again saved fools who through their rebellious ways suffered affliction because of their iniquities. But when they cried out to You in their trouble, You sent out Your words and healed them, delivering them from destruction. Oh, let people praise You for Your steadfast love! Oh Father, how we need You! We are often stirred up by storms in life and our courage melts away. We would reel and stagger like drunkards and are at our wits’ end. But when we cry out to You in our trouble, You always bring us out of our distress; You calm the storms and still the waves of the sea. Oh Father, how we want to thank You for Your steadfast love and Your wonderful deeds to the children of men. Oh, give us a heart of wisdom that we might always remember and consider Your steadfast love. Abba Father, You are good and Your steadfast love endures forever.
In the name of the Lord Jesus we pray, Amen!
Pray For Israel
Raise Up A Prayer Movement in Israel to Defend the Nation
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
- Isaiah 62:6-7 “I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.”
Dear Abba Father, We thank You for You have raised up followers of Jesus among Jewish and Arab inhabitants of Israel; and they have been faithfully standing side by side as watchmen on the wall. We ask that You would anoint them and send them a spirit of grace and supplication that they might take their position as priests to humble themselves and pray and seek Your face. Let them stand in the gap for the leaders, the nation, and the people, so that they would turn from their evil ways. Let watchmen in every major city of Israel rise up and become shield of the nation. Let Israel do justice, love mercy and humbly walk with You. Father, it is Your desire that the voice of intercession never stops giving You no rest, until the fire of intercession ignites among the Messianic believers. Oh let them bring forth national revival to prepare the way for the coming of the Lord Jesus. In the name of the Lord Jesus we pray, Amen!
Pray for Peace on the Lebanon-Israeli Border: Israel Calls to Condemn Hezbollah over Tunnels into Israeli Homes
[Current events: On 12/4, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) launched Operation Northern Shield which is an open-ended operation to locate and destroy a network of Hezbollah’s tunnels stretching into Israel. On the same day, the IDF discovered the first tunnel. On 12/8, the third cross-border attack tunnel was discovered, and on 12/19, the fourth. The IDF said Hezbollah intends to use the tunnels to infiltrate Israel for sudden attacks in future wars, including abducting and murdering civilians to conquer part of Galilee. Hezbollah’s “Conquering Galilee” elite force has more than 5,000 combatants.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said Hezbollah is committing “double war crimes” since it threatens to harm Israeli civilians while hiding behind Lebanese civilians. UNIFIL (United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon) has confirmed that these tunnels are clearly in violation of UN Security Council Resolution 1701. On 12/19, Netanyahu asked all members of the UN Security Council the following: condemn Hezbollah’s wanton acts of aggression, designate it a terrorist organization, and heighten sanctions on it. He also demanded that Lebanon stop allowing its territory to be used for aggression. Further, he called on the Security Council to request UNIFIL to fully fulfill its mandate and deepen its operations. However, the council took no action on the Israeli request.
In addition, a report stated that Israel through the US and France issued a counter warning against Lebanon, saying that if Hezbollah does not stop making Iranian-backed precision guided missiles, Israel will attack Hezbollah on Lebanese territory. The situation may cause major wars with Lebanon/Hezbollah and Iran at any time. 】 (Source: Bridges for Peace/CBN News/The Times of Israel)
- Psalm 103:19 “The Lord has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.”
- Psalm 121: 1-4, 7-8 “I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”
- Daniel 4: 32, 37 “… until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes. Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.”
- Peace on the Lebanon-Israeli Border: Dear Abba Father, we place the peace of Lebanon-Israeli border in Your hand. You have established Your throne in heaven, and Your kingdom rules over all. All Your counsels are performed in Your time and in Your will. We ask You to release the Spirit of Shalom to nullify the power of darkness of Israel’s enemy. Father, give Israel the heart to look to You and rely on You so that they would know that their help comes from Jehovah who made heaven and earth. Protect israeli soldiers, watch over their coming and going and keep them from all harm.
- The Battle Belongs to the Lord: Father, raise up the shield of protection over Israel and fight for her. We ask You to expose all tunnels that have not yet been located, and all hidden plots and threats of Hezbollah. We ask You to quickly deplete the funding and confidence of Hezbollah, and bless the UNIFIL to perform its functions fully and carry out its tasks in righteousness and justice. May the greatness of Your majesty be revealed among the people and Hezbollah so that they will know that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth. Let them be like king Nebuchadnezzar who humbled himself and acknowledged the King of heaven as he praised, exalted, and glorified You. “And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.” (Dan. 4:37) We pray in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
Pray for Aliyah: European Anti-Semitism Is Rising. Nearly Half of the Jews Consider Emigration
The US reported that Deborah Lipstadt, a Holocaust scholar, pointed out from the recent seven-nation poll of 7,000 (Britain, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Sweden) that some people consider that the rise of anti-Semitism is due to their own fault. This is truly shocking that such an unreasonable and unsubstantiated view of blaming the Jews is alive and well today. (Source: Bridges for Peace/National Renaissance)
On 12/11, the EU’s Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) and the European Commission published their second survey on discrimination and hate crime against Jews in the EU. The FRA’s director said the findings “make for a sobering read”, with 28% of respondents indicating that they have been harassed at least once in the past year, with 79% of Jews who experienced anti-Semitic harassment in the past five years not reporting this to the police or another organization, with 34% avoiding visiting Jewish events or sites because they do not feel safe, with 38% considering emigrating because they did not feel safe as Jews in Europe, and with 70% considering that efforts by Member States to combat Antisemitism are not effective. (Source: “Chairman of European Jewish Association, Rabbi Margolin’s Words on the Latest Poll on Anti-Semitism 12/13/18” on the ”Campaign Against anti-Semitism” Website）
- Isaiah 11:11-12 “In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean. He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.”
- Hosea 11:10-11 “They will follow the Lord; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west. They will come from Egypt, trembling like sparrows, from Assyria, fluttering like doves. I will settle them in their homes,” declares the Lord.”
- Isaiah 49:22 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I will beckon to the nations, I will lift up my banner to the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their hips.” “
Dear Abba Father,
- Pray for the Peace and Return of the Jews: We pray for peace of the Jews in Israel and the ones living outside Israel. According to Your promise and in Your appointed time, You will raise a banner for the nations and gather the scattered Jews from the four corners of the earth. We ask You to give them grace to discern the time and season, and that they will hear the roar of the Lion of Judah and return quickly. In particular, we bring millions of European Jews before Your throne of mercy and ask You to comfort them in the midst of growing anti-Semitism. Keep them vigilant to discern the time and season and release more grace to make them understand that they are Your people and that they belong to You. Father, stir their hearts with love and encouragement and call them back to Israel. We declare over them, “It is time to go home.” “Let my people go!” “By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion… How can we sing the songs of the Lord while in a foreign land?” (Psalm 137:1, 4)
- Bless the Returning New Immigrants: Abba Father, we pray that the church would align herself with Your heart and know how much You long for the return of our elder Jewish brother to the promised land in order to fulfill Your word, “the people will bring Your sons in their arms and carry Your daughters on their hips.” Let the church endeavor to help in prayer and financially to facilitate the return of the Jews. We also ask You to reverse the current immigration restrictions on Messianic believers so that they can go home smoothly. Raise up more ministries (government and private) to help returning new immigrants learn Hebrew, support their families, and integrate into society. Most importantly, we ask You to open their hearts so that they would recognize Jesus as their Messiah. We pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Pray for a Surge in Land Reform and Farm Raids in South Africa
[Current events: According to the African Union, since January this year, 412 farms have been attacked, an average of more than one a day, of which more than 15% of the attacks ended in murders. South Africa’s land reform, land redistribution and unpaid land acquisition have caused uneasiness on the farm, all due to the “serious historical injustice” caused by the era of colonialism and apartheid. At present, 9% of South Africa’s total population “has 72% of agricultural land”, while blacks who account for 4/5 of the total population “have only 4% of agricultural land.” South Africa is a Christian faith country with more than 80% Christian of the total population, and the rest are primitive religions, Islam and Hinduism.
Since the transition from apartheid to democracy in 1994, the African National Assembly (ANC) has been the black-majority ruling party. Ideally in the surface , it is a wide and broad church. However, under the leadership of Jacob Zuma in the past, has gradually lost the heart of the people due to corruption and stealing from the treasury. In February 2018, the African National Assembly ruled that the land of white South African farmers would be levied with fair compensation. In early December, the motion proposed by the radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema, the result of the vote will order the white farmers to levy land without compensation.
The ruling party of the South African government is expected to implement a free land acquisition reform program through the constitutional amendment early next year. In view of the economic scarcity caused by improper land reform in Zimbabwe, President Cyril. Ramaphosa said recently that if the land issue cannot be resolved in a fair and equitable manner, it will threaten the stability of African democracies. He also stressed that resolving land is to restore the dignity of the people.]
- Matthew 6:14-15 if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
- John 3:15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him
- Psalm 68:1 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him.
- Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
- Romans 15:3 For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full
- Pray for South Africa’s the healing and be released from the past historical pains: Eternal loving, merciful, compassionate Father, God of healing! Bring healing and restoration to the land of South African, bring down the anointing for reconciliation, to reconcile with her neighbors, among races and with the Lord, releasing the South African people to be truly free in Christ, leading the South African government and the people to trust in the true and living, one and only God. May Your kingdom come, may Your will be done in South Africa, and lead Your children to enter into the Most Holy Place.
- Prayer of identification repentance for the perpetrators of South Africa: May the Lord help the police arrest all the perpetrators to bring them to justice. Heavenly Father, please forgive the atrocities of these perpetrators, reveal to them the spirit of repentance and forgiveness, and save their souls.
- Pray for South Africa in trying to amend the constitution through the land reform cases: May the God of justice, fairness and righteousness fully intervene in the issue of land in South Africa, God, please reverse the hearts of members of parliament and follow God’s will to make land reformation be done in fairness and justice.
- Pray for the government of South African Goverment : Heavenly Father, forgive the South African government officials for corruption, treacherous anger, refuse to forgive, provoke racial disputes, adding pains to the wounds, not seeking Your mind and Your will, lack godly strategies to properly deal with the disadvantages, the weak, the poor, the orphans and widows in the settlement of the land, did not deal with the historical burdens with the perspective that is beyond the ethnic differences, give them the spirit of repentance and forgiveness, and save their souls, and give current president and members of Congress wisdom to handle the land reform cases wisely. Rise up righteous people to enter the political arena and transform Africa.
- Pray for the South African Church: Father, awaken the leaders and the congregation of the South African church, and give them hunger and thirst for righteousness and for the stream of living water, and love one another and unity in Christ. Rise up intercessors to stand in the gap in travail with one heart and one mind, seeking for the strategies of God for South Africa, for her to walk into God’s destiny.
- Pray for the aborigines of South Africa: Father God, the aboriginal is the eldest son of the land and they should be honored. May the Lord raise up local Chinese Christians to be the minister of the reconciliation between the whites and black Christians, through confession and repentance, to forgive one another, to love God, and love others as they love themselves, accept each other, and be acceptable to God. Rise up the opportunity to reconcile with the Lord and with others and establish a “family covenant” before the Lord to become a church of “One New Man” and be connect with the global family.
Three Former Canadian Diplomat detained in China
Michael Kovrig, former Canadian Diplomat in China is detained, not clear if it’s related to the tense diplomatic standoff over the arrest in Vancouver of a Chinese senior executive, or related to his research work of North Korea.
China foreign ministry has not responded to questions about his situation. Robert Palladino, spokesman from Washington, D.C. State Department told reporters that the U.S. is concerned about the detention of a Canadian citizen in China. ‘We urge China to end all forms of arbitrary detention, and to respect the protections and freedoms of all individuals under China’s International Human-rights and consular commitments.’ He said.
Canadian Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said the government was providing consular assistance to Mr. Kovrig’s family and diplomats have relayed to Chinese officials how seriously they view the situation.
- Father, we pray for ending of any dispute and tension between China, Canada and U.S., May wise discussion and guidance be quickly established.
- We lift up the release for Mr. Kovrig from any untruthful connection, isolation, imprisonment or torture, but quickly granted with freedom, and clearance of innocence. May the Chinese government exercise humility without interjecting revenge or anger. In Jesus’ Name.
- Father, we pray for clarity and peaceful discussions between Canada, China and U.S. leaders related to the recent allegation against China taken place in Vancouver. We submit to Your wise counsel and resolution infused with divine humility from all sides. In Jesus’ Name.
Pray for the post Taiwan referendum(Updated)
“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” (1 Tim. 6:12 )
- Pray for The Legislative Branch to implement the results of the referendum: May the Lord rise more support among the legislative committees for “The same-sex common living law” (non-marriage) from the case of the Coalition for the Happiness of our Next Generation, especially for the committees belong to the ruling party. We also pray for the Lord to make the way for the church to convince these legislative committees in each region, in order to firmly implement the result of the referendum.
- Pray for the legal team of the Coalition for the Happiness: Destroy all the spiritual suppression, Lord, rule and reign over every team member, to be filled with the Holy Spirit, give them wisdom and understanding and revelation, may the presence of God be with the team members to overcome the challenge of facing the administrative proceedings of the same-sax marriage movement group and the communicate issues with the Ministry of Justice and the Legislative Branch.
- The church continues to watch and pray: Pray to the Lord that the church and the brothers and sisters will continue to watch and prayer, May God raise up brothers and sisters in churches to continue to watch and pray for the Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch, as well as for the unity and the awareness of the leaders in the Coalition for the Happiness of our Next Generation; especially for the team members, such as Tseng, Hsien-Ying and You, Xin Yi, etc. Pray that they will have the wisdom from the Lord, and May the Lord keep their heart and their mind and the safety of their family.
(Source: Nation prayer watch)
Pray For Nations
[Background]: Afghanistan is strategically located between the Eastern countries (China) and the Middle East (Iran). Afghanistan has become a center of conflict for centuries. After decades of confrontation with the Soviet Union, Afghanistan became a victim of the Taliban (the basic doctrine of Islam). After the United States overthrew the Taliban regime in 2001, the Northern Alliance established the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan as the central government, and the terrorist organization Taliban has still controlled the southwest. Over the years, terrorist organizations have continued to smash, and the radical organization has launched attacks from time to time. The local security forces are unable to handle them, and the US military is unable to withdraw either. Civil strife, ethnic conflicts and the involvement of various parties have brought Afghanistan into a vicious cycle. The Afghan issue not only affects the peace and security of its people, but also affects all countries in the world. The stability of this country has global and regional influences.
More than 99% of Afghans believe in Islam, 89% of whom are Sunni, 10% are Shia, and less than 1% of the population believes in Hinduism, Judaism and Christianity. Christians face discrimination and are expelled by their families and communities and face the danger of even dying in the hands of Islamic extremists. But according to the latest statistics from the Operation World, Afghanistan is currently the second fastest growing Christians in the world, and there are many evangelical ministries in the region. At the same time, we also know that Christians there are also facing great oppression from Islam. Afghanistan has risen to the second place in the Open Doors’ 2018 World Watch List of Persecution of Christians.]
Recent media news summary:
- The explosion in Kabul, Afghanistan has killed more than 50 people and injured more than 80 people: On the evening of November 20, a suicide bomber attack occurred in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan. Up to now, the attack has caused more than 50 deaths, and more than 80 people were injured. More than 40 of them were seriously injured and the death toll may rise further.
- The mosque in the military base was killed by a bomb attack on Afghan soldiers. 27 death and more than 50 people were killed: On November 23, a mosque in Khost province in eastern Afghanistan exploded and at least 26 people were killed.
- 2018 Afghanistan – deadly attack, elections, peace talks with the Taliban: In order to retaliate against the US air strikes against Helmand, the Taliban launched an attack on Kabul in the Afghan capital on the evening of November 28, killing at least 10 people. And a few hours ago, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani just announced at a UN meeting in Geneva that he had prepared for a peace agreement with the Taliban. Afghanistan has experienced a turbulent year. At the end of 2018, the parties concerned are working hard to promote dialogue. It is with hope that the negotiations with the Taliban will produce positive results next year.
- Afghan’s people sold their daughter for 90,000 but only received 2,000, the droughts has made the life of Afghan people desperately hard: Afghanistan is suffering from an unprecedented severe drought. The local people are so poor that they even sold their daughters, unfortunately, even so they still didn’t get the money.
[Intercession: pray for the urgent security situation in Afghanistan because of recent frequent attacks in Afghanistan.]
- the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of deatha light has dawned. (Matthew 4:16)
- So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord(Zechariah 4:16)
May Your grace come to Afghanistan: Heavenly Father, during chaos and predicament of war, Afghanistan is coming to look toward Your grace and redemption! In this season of the celebration of the coming of Jesus, we pray that the Lord’s salvation will come to Afghanistan, to end the Islamic power and violence, and cancel all terrorist attack activities done by the enemy through extremists. Pray that the Holy Spirit will also visit this land, so the Afghan nation on this earth will become the kingdom of my Lord Jesus Christ.
Pray for God to reign in Afghanistan: In the name of Jesus, we bind the spirit of wickedness and evil, in the name of Jesus, we release the extremists that is in bondage, God, awaken their souls and reveal Your great light to them, like how Saul became Paul back then.
[Intercession: God, give us Your peace, heal the wounded in the attack, and comfort the families of the victims!]
- Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. (Jeremiah 17:14)
Pray for the Afghan people: God, have mercy on the families of the victims and the wounded in the attack. You saw their tears, and their hearts that won’t stop bleeding, and the grieved spirit is still weeping. God, please heal them, restore their hearts, and remove the fear and panic in their hearts, and heal the land, so the earth will germinate and bear fruits, so that there is seeds for the sower, food for the hungry. Pray for the abundant love and mercy and truth being revealed to the people of Afghanistan. They have waited for a long time for righteousness and light, so the people suffering in the chaos and war to see the light and have hope.
[Intercession: Afghanistan is the top ten country that persecutes Christians. Although there is no visible church in Afghanistan, but the number of believers is increasing in cities and some remote villages, but many people are unwilling to gather for meeting because of fear and suspicion. Please pray that they will be protected, their faith is strengthened, to have the opportunity to share their testimonies clearly, do not lose hope in the hardship, and continue to bring the country before the Lord.]
- Then Moses left Pharaoh and went out of the city. He spread out his hands toward the Lord; the thunder and hail stopped, and the rain no longer poured down on the land(Ex. 9:33);
- Elijah was a human being, even as we are.He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years (James 5:17).
- May the nations be glad and sing for joy,for you rule the peoples with equity and guide the nations of the earth. May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you (Psalm 67:4-5)
Pray for the Afghan Church: In the face of persecution, May the anointing of God protect God’s children. Pray for the fire of God to rend the heaven and come down, fall, and fill the children of God with the power of the Holy Spirit and the church, especially the younger generation, so that they can shine in the darkness, be strong and courageous, and raise their hands to pray to God with confidence. Stand up and be bold to testify. God, please ignite the altar of church prayer and transform the family, the city and the country.
Pray for the Afghan government and the president: God, rise up godly leaders to lead Afghanistan, to govern the country with integrity and righteousness, to protect the religious freedom of each ethnic group and religion, to give the Afghan government the courage, determination, wisdom and strategy to completely dismantle the terrorist organization. The Taliban’s forces led Afghanistan into unity, peace, hope and prosperity. We call on You to protect Afghan’s President Ashraf Ghani to give him a heart of humility, honesty, and righteous. May he rule the country in accordance with justice and fairness, so the country You gave him will be blessed before Your eyes, and enjoyed true peace.
The Five Central Asian Countries
The five Central Asian countries refer to the five countries that were disintegrated from the former Soviet Union and distributed in Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, with a population of 70 million.
[National polity: all democratic republics, of which Turkmenistan, like Switzerland, is a neutral country; Kazakhstan is a member of the UN Human Rights Council. Basically, government corruption, official bribery and dictatorship are major problems in these countries, especially in Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan, of which Turkmenistan is hailed as “North Korea in Central Asia”.
Economic situation: The five countries are mainly based on export minerals, oil, natural gas and agriculture, and light industries are relatively backward. Kazakhstan is the largest economy in Central Asia and its development is relatively good; Uzbekistan’s economy is relatively stable; while Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan are relatively backward in economy, people are living in poverty, and many foreign workers are exported to Russia. 。
Religious Belief: Due to its borders with Russia, China and the Middle East, the five Central Asian countries are believed to be influenced by the cultural mix of neighboring countries. The main beliefs are Islam, Orthodox and Christianity. Although these governments promote religious freedom, this is only a constitutional decoration. It is generally hostile and precautionary against Christianity and certain radical Islamists. The authorities have escalated the suppression of the church, forcing the church to go underground, and the underground church has Targeted by the government police. Turkmenistan has adopted new laws in 2016 and religious groups are required to register, otherwise they are illegally disposed of; Uzbekistan’s Baptist Church says the authorities have forced them to stop gatherings, but this directly violates Uzbek’s obligations under the International Bill of Rights; In Tajikistan, church gatherings can be interrupted by government supervision at any time, and it is not uncommon for Muslim returnees to be beaten and under house arrest by their families. Christians are losing human rights and civil rights in Central Asia.
Chinese use Business as mission: Praise the Lord, with the progress of the Ancient Silk Road Project of China’s One Belt One Road, the Gospel Mission has also followed suit, opening the 10-40 window of spiritual realm of the Central region. Missionaries with goals and visions, were well-prepared with survival skills to build factories or start schools to create an economic source; to stabilize the local area and establish a good relationship with the local people. Many local people’s impressions of Chinese people are they are only businessmen and has no resentment toward them. This is the door of opportunity God has open up for the Chinese to reach Muslim by His wisdom.
Diplomacy: Due to historical and cultural reasons, the five Central Asian countries generally have a deep dependence on Russia, and Russia has established military bases in some of them. Most Central Asian countries have signed loan and investment agreements with China, especially oil and gas agreements. China – Kyrgyzstan – Uzbek Railway is being built. But there are also some doubts among them. For example, the Tajik media said that although China has helped the Tajikistan to build military officers, government buildings and roads without compensation, Chinese capital has controlled gold mining and mobile communications in Tajikistan and gradually controlled agriculture. They have concerns about this trend. At the same time, the United States also has military bases in Central Asian countries.
ISIS: The ISIS activity area was moved from the Middle East to the northern part of Afghanistan bordering Tajikistan. Thousands of people joined the ISIS organization in Kyrgyzstan, and their power is gaining strength in Central Asia. China has immediately strengthened its military defense on the border with Tajikistan.
- Lord, send missionary messengers: Lord, the send more messengers of the gospel into Central Asia, so that many Muslim people can hear the good news of the gospel in a wonderful way, so their thirsty and desperate heart can be nourished by Your love. Lord, by giving You reverence, the various industries in Central Asia have been able to flourish, get rid of poverty, stabilize the economy, and enable more and more people to experience and testify the truth of the scriptures: Things are accomplished, not by might, nor by power but by the spirit.
- Lord, save the souls of the extremists: Lord, blow Your spirit on the terrorist organizations and inhuman groups in Central Asia, let them be swept in by the wave of gospel with the power of the Holy Spirit, to repent of their sins and turn to their hearts towards God and become a good witness, to testify Your goodness everywhere.
- Pray for the protection of the missionaries: Send the host of angels to protect the local churches and the missionaries of Central Asia from the snares of the enemy, and with signs and wonders accompany them. Strengthened and comforted by Your spirit, establish and build up churches, becoming stronger as they fight the good fight.,
- Pray for the Chinese and American missions of One Belt One Road: May the Lord bless the feet of the missionaries of the gospel on One Belt One Road, cover them with the precious blood of Jesus and open the way for them, so those who lives in darkness can see the great light, and be drawn by the true light, the people in 10-40 window can receive Your true love and follow You with determination. Lord, give the Chinese missionaries divine protection and wisdom, to be wise as serpents, gentle as doves, lead them not into temptations, but deliver them from evil.
- Pray for the leaders of Central Asian countries:Lord, cleanse the seats of the political circles and leaders of the Central Asian countries with the precious blood of Jesus, remove the corruption and dictatorship, so the country can truly become democratic. May Your Spirit personally intervene in the interactive relationship between the five Central Asian countries and China, Russia, the United States, and neighboring countries. Establish Your plan for the five Central Asian countries and for them to quickly enter their destinies.
In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen!
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their families, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy, and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religious freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
- Keep President Trump and his family safe in their coming in and going out. We pray that God break the curses from darkness through witchcraft on President Trump and his family. We declare that these spells are annihilated. In the name of the Lord, God will bless President Trump and his family abundantly.
- In the name of the Lord, God protect President Trump from any plans of assassination and any attacks in health, accidents, murder, and death.
- We pray that God heal the First Lady Melanie completely and protect the Trump’s family, that all may go well with them, even as their souls are getting along well.
- God bless President Trump’s marriage. Lead them away from temptation of extramarital affairs.
- God answer the prayers of President Trump and let him become the President who prays the most. God help him to not rely on his own intelligence to identify all matters but trust in God to guide his path.
- We pray for Vice President Mike Pence and all Christian government officials who are godly and love the Lord. God continue to keep them and their families safe and healthy so that they are able to manage the affairs of the states according to God’s will and be kind to God’s people. Let them become blessings for President Trump. We declare in the name of the Lord that they will continue to protect the freedom of religion for Christians.
- God manifest Your righteousness to those political leaders who are not after God’s heart. Those who have offended God and covered up their sins, eradicating evidences by murdering witnesses. We declare in Jesus’ name that they be brought to justice. We pray that the Lord protect the intelligence personnel who are searching the hidden evil and the journalists and witnesses who hold the evidences. Protect their identities from being exposed until the evil political leaders are brought to justice.
- In the name of Jesus we declare that all lies, accusations, distorted spirits, and any personal attacks released on President Trump through the media and leaders of all areas will be completely stopped and withdrawn. Avenge belongs to God and He will repay. Any weapon forged against Trump, the servant of God, will not prevail against him and every tongue that accuses president Trump will be judged!
In the name of Jesus, we pray, Amen!
[Prayers by Pastor Andrew Brunson & Mrs Brunson for President Trump]
Lord God, I ask You to pour out Your Holy Spirit on President Trump, that You give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all the plans You have for this country and for him. I ask that You give him wisdom on how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that You give him perseverance, endurance, and courage to stand for truth. I ask that You protect him from slander, from enemies, from those who undermine. I ask that You make him a great blessing to this country. Fill him with Your strength, and wisdom and perseverance. And we bless him. May he be a great blessing to our country. In Jesus’ name, we bless you! We pray that the Spirit of the Lord would rest on the president, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord.
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Lord! As apostle Paul urges, “that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority (1Timothy 2:1),” Now, we pray in the name of Jesus to bless Chairman Xi and his officials. Bless them with heavenly wisdom to govern China. Give them especially a heart “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly” (Micah 6:8) with you. Raise up Christian officials around him to help him make righteous decisions, according to the heart of God, and to bring peace and blessings to Taiwan, to mainland China, and to the rest of the world. We ask You to keep Chairman Xi strong and healthy in daily administrative work. We also pray that God grant President Xi courage and wisdom to tackle corruption in the government.
God, give him a gentle, patient, calm, and stable heart to face the issue of China-US trade. Because he values the peaceful relationship between both countries above all, God will have mercy towards China and bless China and turn things around.
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that on the “Seven Great Mountains”, Christians can rise, exert influence, and/or even become leaders that can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Robert Heidler. We will take turns to pray for these seven hills. (Source:Kingdom Prayer Network)]
- DECLARE: The Christian fellowships in the market place will rise up everywhere. Prayer altars are being built in the offices to transform the market place. Establish the position of Market Place Apostles to teach and equip Christians to win their battles in the market place. Declare blessings upon the businesses that operate according to the principles of the Kingdom to bear much fruit so that the world will see the wisdom and abundance from the kingdom and will experience the blessings that come from God’s transformation.
- Pray that God keeps and watches over the Christian entrepreneurs to follow His commands, that they will tithe faithfully and will not fall into the temptation of money and pornography. Also pray that they will receive wisdom from God to manage their business with righteousness, integrity and ethics.
- Pray that God will establish apostolic networks for the business leaders and guide them with God given authority and resources to build and expand His kingdom.
- Pray that God will dismantle the Free Masons’ control and manipulation in the economic systems of the world.
- Declare in the name of Jesus: All businesses and their subsidiaries that support Satanism, homosexuality, abortion and cults etc. will not prosper.
- Pray for the market place believers: Pray that they will be strong and courageous in the market place and that they will be able to live out their faith, spread the gospel and influence their non-believing colleagues.
- Bless those market place missionaries in the Muslim world. Keep them safe and make them fishers of men so that they may establish prayer altars in the market place.