Content of Weekly Prayer
Please pray for the people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy with a prosperous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Global 247 Prayer Wall Session Sign Up
We will establish two Global 247 Prayer Walls; one is to connect cooperate prayer team and the other is for individuals to connect. We will provide two time tables for you to sign up for your time of commitment. Please click here to do so, or go to the website link as shown:
Connecting the Global Apostolic Prophetic Networks
- To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ just as I have received authority from my Father. Rev 2:26-27
- I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint. Habakkuk 2:1
- Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth. Philippines 2:9-10
God wants to give the church the power and authority to subdue the nations, like the authority that Jesus received from the Father. God wants to call all in heaven and on earth and under earth to bow their knees to the name of Jesus. In order for the church to know the authorities of God, the church must be in the authority of 1) Be an overcomer 2) Obey the command of God till the end, just like Daniel.
If you hope to see the great effects of building the global 24/7 prayer wall, then 1) Encourage all intercessors to self-clean and be the overcomer by the grace of God 2) Obey God’s commands and ask for God’s will, just like the clear instructions Joshua received. Before the city of Jericho crumbled, God gave the strategy for attacking Jericho (” I am going to be the captain of your army”). Joshua following the command of God, marched around the city of Jericho for seven days, then shouted, and the wall of Jericho fell.
Today we face fierce battles in the world. We must have the command and strategy from Heaven, align with God daily, and obey the Lord of Hosts, to lead and guide us to see victory and breakthrough.
So our global 24/7 prayer walls will connect the global network of apostolic prophets into prayers aligned with God. For example, Habakkuk watched what the Lord said to him on the watchtower; in the same way we asked God to raise a prophetic watchman around the world, like Habakkuk in the watchtower to see what God is saying. When the prophet receives the instructions of heaven from God, the military orders and strategies will be conveyed to the apostles, and they will pass them on to the intercessors of the 24/7 prayer walls. Then the intercessors who are participating in the global 24/7 prayer walls will be led unanimously by the captain of the Lord of host and fight the good fight.
We believe the secret of victory in the war of our prayers is God’s presence, power and guidance. Therefore, we would like to invite the intercessors who participated in the global forty days fasting prayers to pray for the two countries designated each week. If God shows you the direction and strategy in intercession, please email us and after cooperative discerning, we will send a prayer to the 24/7 prayer wall intercessors.
1 John 5:14-15 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
Please Pray Fervently For President Trump
God is shaking through President Trump:
- the Muslim countries
- the countries whose politics and economy have been controlled and manipulated by Freemason and Illuminati
- the countries that resist the gospel and persecute Christians
He is not perfect and has his human weaknesses, but
- He spoke boldly for the Lord; he had publicly declared that he would govern according to the principles of the Bible.
- He reintroduced prayers back to the schools to rescue the next generation; all the school, congress, and sport events can now begin with prayers.
- For the sake of one pastor, he was willing to offend the Republic of Turkey, her fellow NATO member.
- He went to the airport personally to welcome the returned American citizens released from North Korea.
- He abolished the Johnson Amendment, now giving the American churches religious freedom of speech.
- He officially declared that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel.
God is speaking to the world through President Trump. Do not touch God’s anointed one. Through him, God is speaking to the countries that persecute Christians, “Let My people go”, so the gospel can go forth to protect religious freedom of Christianity. Through him, God is taking back lost ground and once again bringing the United States of America back to God’s destiny and stand on God’s side. God definitely stands with Trump. Now, evil powers have joined forces to attack him and pull him down through the media and his political opponents by using accusations, smears and slanders, especially trying to influence the outcome of the Mid-Term Election. We believe God is calling intercessors all over the world to jointly pray for President Trump during this critical time. Because of our praying in one accord,
- God will watch and protect him and his cabinets to continue to govern the USA. God will vindicate President Trump from all of these accusations, defamation and slanders.
- God will help President Trump and his cabinets to continue to align with God and to make godly decisions that please God and bring blessings to the nations.
- Through President Trump and his cabinets, God will continue to speak to the nations, to shake off what can be shaken in the illegal manipulations in both the economy and politics, to resist all the schemes from Satan and to regain what was lost.
We encourage all the intercessors to pray for President Trump and his cabinets daily according to the prayer guidelines in the world leader section. If the Holy Spirit reveals to you other matters regarding President Trump, please pray according to God’s will. God bless you!
Daily Prayer Declaration
Today, the Editor’s team has received that in the remaining days of fast and prayer, we will pray and declare the following four topics.
Ask God to save the souls of the members of Free Mason and Illuminati
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angelic host to destroy the dark power from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemason and Illuminati will return to You and be saved.
Ask God to save the souls of Islamic extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks and their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants). Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they can even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Ask God to save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way into the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the following every day:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to the LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and one wife system.
[Back to Top]
Ask God to keep all the nations out of the war crisis and into peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division and tricks to detonate wars. We especially ask you God to preserve China-US relationship, United States-Russia relationship, Taiwan-China relationship, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
Tidal wave of revival in India – praying Hyde
John Nelson Hyde was born in Illinois to a Presbyterian minister. This minister prayed that God would raise up more missionaries. John Hyde passed college and became a member of the faculty staff. Strangely, he resigned and entered into McCormick Theological Seminary, where his elder brother Edmund also attended. Edmund dreamed of being a preacher so in pursuit of that dream, he went to preach in Montana but suddenly died from a fever. Hyde wondered if he would take his brother’s place. In his senior year, he asked a fellow student, Mr. Konkle, for his reason for supporting missionary work. That night he decided to become a missionary at last.
He came to believe that God was calling him to India. He departed to India in 1892 to preach in the Punjab region. On the way there, he read a letter from a friend who said he would ask God to fill Hyde with the Holy Spirit. Angry at the suggestion that he did not already have the Spirit, he threw it away. However, he then humbled himself and prayed to God for help.
Because of Hyde’s severe hearing impairment, he struggled with learning the native languages. But what surprised his boss was that he spent most of his time studying scriptures instead of the language. What he showed was his persistence in his vision. His mission at first gained few converts and endured persecution, so he began to pray very intensely. In 1899, he fell down before God all night. In his letter to his alma mater, he wrote, “Have felt led to pray for others this winter as never before. I never before knew what it was to work all day and then pray all night before God for another… In college or at parties at home, I used to keep such hours for myself, or pleasure, and can I not do as much for God and souls?”.
In 1904, Indian Christians and Western missionaries gathered for the first of an annual series of conventions at Sialkot in what is today Pakistan. He formed the Punjab Prayer Union, in which the members would set aside half an hour a day to pray for spiritual revival. In 1908, he told everyone at the conference to pray what was deemed as an impossible request: that during the coming year, one soul will be saved a day. Before the second convention, Hyde prayed that more than 400 people will enter the kingdom of God. When the prayer union reunited, his goal was doubled to two souls that were saved each day. In that year, there were more than 800 new believers recorded.
At the 1910 conference, he exclaimed, “Give me souls, oh God, or I die!”. Before the meeting ended, John Hyde revealed again his goal for the coming year. This time, he declared that it will be four souls a day to be saved and nothing less. During the next 12 months, Hyde’s ministry traveled throughout India. By this time, he was known as “Praying Hyde” and his intercession was sought at revivals in Calcutta, Bombay, and other large cities. If there was any day four people were not converted, Hyde said that at night there would be such a weight on his heart that he could not eat or sleep until he had prayed through to victory. When Hyde was in Calcutta, his friends persuaded him to go see a doctor about his rapidly deteriorating health. The medical examiner said Hyde’s heart had shifted out of its natural position on the left side and moved to the right side of his chest. The doctor has never seen anything like that before and warned Hyde that unless he got complete rest, he would be dead in 6 months.
However, Hyde actually lived for nearly two more years. He not only witnessed the wave of revival sweeping the entire Punjab, but also saw major changes in spiritual conditions in other parts of India. He saw that the vision was expanded. Before he died, he shared the revelation that God gave him:
“On the day of prayer, God gave me a new experience. I seemed to be away above our conflict here in the Punjab and I saw God’s great battle in all India, and then away out beyond in China, Japan, and Africa. I saw how we had been thinking in narrow circles of our own countries and in our own denominations, and how God was now rapidly joining force to force and line to line, and all was beginning to be one great struggle. That, to me, means the great triumph of Christ. We must exercise the greatest care to be utterly obedient to Him who sees all the battlefield all the time. It is only He who can put each man in the place where his life can count for the most”.
May the vision that Hyde saw in the past continue to be fulfilled now. God is calling His intercession prayer army around the world. Those who have ears, let them hear, and every one who hears, respond to God’s call, sanctified and obedient, and every person, so that God’s will can be done on earth as it is in heaven!
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Number Our Days
- Isaiah 55:6 “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.”
- Psalm 90:10, 12, 14 “Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away. Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.”
Dear Abba Father, how we want to thank You and praise You for because of Your grace and mercy there is still time and opportunity to seek You and call on You! In the past, how we have neglected Your words and wasted much precious time! Oh Father, we want to repent before You; please forgive us! Today, in the quiet time we want to meditate on seeking You while there is still time. Moses said, “Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.” Oh Father, teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Your loving kindness is better than life; how can we have life without You? Oh, satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all of our days. Oh Father, help us be more vigilant and diligent to seek You and be more earnest to pray in order to be closer to You and Your heart. Give us a heart of wisdom that we may wait upon You often and prepare ourselves to meet You. May Your grace and favor come upon us, that we might live everyday of our lives for You.
In the name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!
Repentance Prayer For Self 02
- Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
- Exodus 15:11“Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods?Who is like you, majestic in holiness,awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?
Your Word says that before the Lord Jesus comes, the world will become darker and darker—as it is now. Father, help me to be perfect before You. Keep me away from the entanglements of sins and ignite Your light within me. Remove the darkness inside me as I open my heart to You. Shine Your truth upon me so I can confess my sins and repent wholeheartedly. Lord, cleanse me of all unrighteousness so that my prayers are counted before You.
(You may skip over the ones that does not apply)
Lord, forgive me for all my unrighteousness, evil, covetous, malice, envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness, gossiping, slander, insolence, haughtiness, boastfulness, disobedience to parents, brutality, foolishness, faithlessness, heartlessness, pride, arrogance, ungratefulness, unholiness, lack of self-control, recklessness, treacherous, and ruthlessness.(Romans 1:29-31) Forgive me for being a lover of self, lover of money, inventor of evil, hater of God, lover of pleasure rather than lover of God. Forgive me for not loving goodness and having the appearance of godliness yet denying its power (2 Timothy 3:1-5). Restore me with humility and softness to honor God and brothers and sisters in submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ (Eph 5:21) . Help me to not quarrel or cry aloud, nor have contentiousness and discord (Matt. 12:19). Keep my eyes and heart and mind fixed on Jesus Christ!
Lord, thank You for paying the price for my sin on the cross. Thank You for allowing me to approach Your throne full of confidence, to receive mercy and grace. I praise You, lifting up Your Holy Name full of joy! All glory be unto You! In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
Pray For Nations
Taiwan, the city of God, the things of glory are pointing to you. This one, the one, is born in it, and God will establish this city personally. Hallelujah! ( Psalm 87:3, 5)
[ Economy : Taiwan, formerly known as Formosa, means “Beautiful Island”. Taiwan is also known as precious island because of how rich it is in resources and products. The total population is 23.6 million. Since the 1960s, Taiwan has made rapid progress in economic and social development. The famous “Taiwanese Miracle” is one of the four Asian dragons; it is the most active export economy in the world.
Politics : It was ruled by Japan from 1895 to 1945 and then returned to the Republic of China. After China fell into the Communist Party in mainland China (1949), Taiwan became a refuge for the National Government party (KMT). This has led to diplomatic encouragement and internal division and now implements multi-party democracy. Although the relationship between China and Taiwan is still tense, the economy and culture are closely linked. Taiwan’s political controversy has caused various problems within China and international law. Taiwan is an independent country in its operation, but it is a legal province for China. If Taiwan declares independence, it may lead to China’s armed reaction.
Spiritual status : It is an important city for Buddhism and Taiwanese folk beliefs. More than 90% of Taiwanese believe in a mixture of Buddhist Confucianism and traditional beliefs. Buddhism is currently growing steadily in the intellectual profession as well. Most traditional folk believe in worshiping many idols and the people will sacrifice to the ghosts and spirit and seek them for direction to the future. After decades of hard work, Taiwan has entered a new era of Christian growth. This growth covers the mega churches and house churches, both charismatic and traditional, and spans across national, language and economic paradigms. Many churches now focus more on prayer, evangelism, and community work. Taiwan’s churches and institutions have the vision to bring the gospel to mainland China and other parts of Asia.
Many Taiwanese focus on achievements in career, wealth and the education of their children. They have no extra time to care for spiritual things or ministry. Gambling and sex industries are common in Taiwanese society and entice new believers to leave their faith. Believers need to be trained and equipped, but only a handful of pastors and full-time ministers can meet the needs. The country church find it especially hard.
Taiwan’s homosexual group has been promoting the legalization of same-sex marriage in Taiwan and the Coalition for the Happiness of our Next Generation (referred to as the happiness coalition) has also continuously promoted the boycott of this movement wave. On May 24, 2017, through the interpretation of the Constitution, Taiwan may become the third country in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage. Taiwan’s focus on the family has proposed three referendums related to homosexuality. The Taiwanese churches, regardless of denomination, are willing to fast and pray together, repent and confess for Taiwan and ask God to fight for Taiwan.
Pray for Taiwan :
- Salvation come to Taiwan – Please save the souls of Taiwanese Buddhists; forgive their intensive idols worship and thoroughly cleanse the defiled land and people’s hearts after worshiping idols. May the fire of the Holy Spirit rend the heaven and come down and cleanse the land of Taiwan. Have mercy on the people of Taiwan, save their souls and bring salvation to the people of this land; release the spirit of truth, to know the one and only true God who created the universe, and free them from the bondage of sin and enter into freedom and abundance in Jesus Christ.
- The Muslims be born again : Save the soul of the Muslims, open the door to evangelism to spread the principle of the words of God quickly and send workers to go out and harvest the field. Ask the Lord to give the church love for Muslims, to share the gospel with Muslims and enable Muslims to know the one true God. We declare that Muslims in Taiwan are among God’s salvation. God led them to Taiwan with freedom and equality so that they can contact the church freely, to know and pursue God, and to trust and follow God. Let them become witnesses for the kingdom of God and preach the gospel to their families.
- Pray for government officials : Ask God to forgive the president, mayor and government officials for opening doors to evil forces out of ignorance, bringing in curses and violence. Please save their souls. Raise Christian political leaders who respect and love the Lord. God gives them wisdom and ability to make godly judgement, to prevent extreme Islam from entering Taiwan, and establishes accurate and comprehensive anti-terrorism policies and systems. The Immigration and Police Departments are highly alert to prevent any terrorist organization from infiltrating into Taiwan; sever any opportunity to create terrorist attacks.
- Pray for President Tsai Ing-wen – ask God to save the soul of Tsai Ing-wen. Soften her heart and open her eyes so that she can know the true God Jesus Christ. Ask the Lord to give President Tsai the wisdom of heaven and the love of the people so that the decisions she makes will bring blessings to the church in Taiwan and can formulate appropriate policies to make the people safe.
- Pray for the Church of Taiwan: Ask God to continue burning the fire of prayer and mobilize the 24/7 prayer wall and the watch tower. Let the church in Taiwan hold on to the promise of 2 Chronicles 7:14, to stand in the gap with one heart and mind and intercede for Taiwan. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we declare the Lord of Hosts is the Captain of the Taiwan army, leading them to continue to fight the good fight. Ask God to give a breakthrough and help the Taiwanese church to enter a new spiritual realm with a spiritual breakthrough . In the name of Jesus, we release the anointing of God’s victory, to smash all the works of the enemy, to transform the Taiwanese church into the revival of the kingdom of God, to align with God, to bring the revival of the whole earth, and to glorify the holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Raise up young generations: let more and more young people rise up and embrace God passionately.
- Connect the global Chinese and fulfill the Chinese destiny: We declare in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, awaken Taiwan in all aspects, knowing her true status in the Kingdom of God, accepting God’s calling and anointing.
- Bless the unity of Taiwan and Chinese leaders : May God rule and reign in the hearts of the leaders of Taiwan and China so that the leaders on both sides can release goodwill, communicate with each other through peace, and embrace each other with love so that cross-strait relations can be developed into harmony with God, bring down revival, and work hand-in-hand together to walk into God’s destiny for the Chinese. Connect the global Chinese and complete the mission of bringing the gospel back to Jerusalem.
Pray for the Taiwan referendum:
- Pray for the mayor elections of all the counties at the end of the year and ask the Lord to rise up righteous people that fear the Lord into the political circles who resolutely oppose the government’s policy of Islamization and legalization of same-sex marriage. These people will be able to speak boldly and stand with the truth. We take the authority given by God to shut the door to Islam and open the door to the Lord Jesus. We declare that Taiwan will enter the merciful gate of Jesus’ salvation, receiving peace and prosperity.
- Ask God to abolish the same-sex marriage bill: a bill scheduled to be formally implemented next year in Your mercy, turn it around and abolish the bill.
- Bless the production of propaganda: Lord, bless the production of propaganda. Before the 11/24 voting day, the referendum team needs to produce a variety of propaganda materials, pray that the Lord gives wisdom and revelation so that the propaganda, graphic design, literature, network, news each stand and play a great role as a team forming a powerful strategy to continuously put out literature and graphic that will be spread out to the public and will bring more people to support the referendum of love with more than 5 million consent vote on 11/24.
- Keeping the unity of the referendum executive team: Ask the Lord to keep the unity of the referendum executive team, to learn to be humble and trust the Lord, and the co-workers from the churches can gather and minister together. Ask the Lord to give each other love and unity. Also ask the Lord to protect the executive team leaders and to watch over their spirit, soul and body and their family and relatives and give them peace, especially for them to maintain their relationship with the Lord.
- Raise up the pastors and pass on the truth: Please help the shepherds to understand the Father’s intentions in the marriage and family, to pass on the truth and establish the brothers and sisters to build on the truth and let Taiwan enter into the truth of the Lord and not be deceived by the enemy, “You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” John 8:32.
- More of the people that came out of gay lifestyle will share their testimony: May God continue to raise up more of the people that came out of that lifestyle to give the glorious testimony in this end time generation.
- Raise up prophetic intercession and releasing the prophetic message : the enemy still uses all kinds of opportunities to attack the ministry and leaders. The team really needs prophetic intercession and reminder to always ask the Lord to raise up prophetic intercession so the prophetic message can be released and whatever needs attention. This is a spiritual battle, asking the Lord to help the referendum team and the churches everywhere. ” Because we are not fighting against the flesh, we are fighting against those ruling, rulers, the dark world that governs this, and the spirits of the sky.” Eph. 6:12 .
- Watch over the core members of the referendum and their families : Recently referendum team and the core members of the local community and their families often have accidents and diseases. The enemy is violently attacking the children of God. Watch over the conservative proponents, their families and their properties. Give them peace, watch and protect all the members of referendum executive team in all the cities. May the Lord send the mighty angels to camp around them to protect them and give them strength.
- Let the referendum pass smoothly : Ask God to demolish all the schemes and attacks of the enemy, especially the attacks and rumors through the Internet. May the Lord raise up various resources in the media, news and the Internet to help the children of God in this end time generation know how to use media tools to convey family values, promote the referendum of love, and testify for the Lord. May God use more than 5 million consent votes by referendum to far exceed the votes that is against it so that Taiwan’s marriage can be kept as one man and one woman. Improper sexual education cannot enter the school. The church is changing and will have more Christians to care more about public affairs and may Your kingdom come.
- Isaiah 1:19-24: “In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, He will send them a savior and defender, and He will rescue them. So the Lord will make Himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; He will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and He will respond to their pleas and heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth.”
- Zacharia 14:18, “If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague He inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.”
- For salvation of the people of Egypt: We declare in the name of the Lord Jesus that the time has come. Now it is the time to save the Egyptian people. Many Egyptian Muslims have been disillusioned because of the acts of ISIS. May You appear to them supernaturally. You are the Savior sent by the Lord God to protect them, save them and heal them. In turmoil and hardship, may all the people, young and old, know You and turn to you. They will offer You sacrifices and offerings in worship. You will answer their prayers according to Your promises, to heal and help them, and lead them with Your light so that they do not receive salvation for themselves only, but also become a blessing to many.
- For protection and supply for Egyptian believers: Father God, we have been grateful for the Egyptian churches that have been standing firm for You in the midst of persecution in the past 2000 years. We thank you for some Christians who have emerged in all walks of life even as part of a weak minority. May You send Your angels continually to protect Your people and help them renew their relationship with You. Awaken those nominal believers. Pour on them the Holy Spirit, anoint and revive them. Teach them to know the truth in the Bible. Make them bold like Joseph and Daniel to expand their influence among the people who don’t know You. For those brothers and sisters who are persecuted, in danger or in difficulty, we cry out to You. You become their shields and refuge. You do not only protect them but also supply them with everything they need to help them stand firm and see Your glory.
- For shaking Egypt continually: Father, we ask You to ride on a swift cloud and come to Egypt. The idols of Egyptian idols will tremble before You and the hearts of the Egyptians will melt with fear (Isaiah 19:1). Now it is time for shaking! All that can be shaken will be shaken! We ask You to shake all the churches, organizations, and systems that have hindered the fulfillment of God’s will in Egypt. Revive them! Shake all the idols in all arenas throughout Egypt!
- For the shower for revival and harvest in Egypt: Father God, according to Zechariah 14:18, Egypt will observe the Festival of Tabernacle and receive the rain. Hundreds of Egyptians will gather at Wadi el Natroun to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles from September 27th to 29th, 2018. Let this gathering be a three-day gathering at the Mount of Transfiguration. May God’s tabernacle cover the children of Egypt, so that God does not only visit Egypt, but also enter a new season in which God will tabernacle with the Egyptian people forever.
- For the unity of the churches in Egypt: Father God, when the children of Egypt and the nations come to the Homecoming on October 3rd to October 6th, to worship You, praise You and cry out to You, may Your heart be satisfied and give Egypt to this small group of Egyptians to be their inheritance. May the fire of the Holy Spirit fall and refine the churches; give a greater anointing of unity to the Egyptian churches so that the various denominations are aligned with the will of God and help each other in the love of Jesus Christ. May the unity of John 17 be implemented in Egypt and the Egyptian churches be united the same way the Son is one with the Father. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Egyptian bride will rise at the end of 2018! The house of God will begin to grow in Egypt continually so that the world can see the people of God in Egypt!
- For the Egyptian President Abdul Fatah Seyci and the government: Father God, we pray that You save the souls of the current Egyptian president and government officials and make them know the Almighty God of grace, compassion and wisdom. May You raise Christian leaders like Joseph and Daniel, giving them humility, integrity, wisdom, strategy, and ability to govern Egypt and to deal with the challenges of domestic ISIS or Muslim Brotherhood and to lead Egypt to democracy, openness, prosperity and unity. May the throne of God’s justice and righteousness be established in Egypt so that the name of Jesus is exalted in all Egypt. Lead Egypt into her destiny and become the people of the Lord God and become the blessing of the nations together with Israel and Assyria.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
- May God keep him and his family safe in their coming in and going out. We pray that God break the curses from darkness through witchcraft on President Trump and his family. We declare that these spells are all annihilated. In the name of the Lord, God will bless President Trump and his family abundantly.
- In the name of the Lord, God will protect President Trump from any plans of assassination and any attacks in health, accidents, murder and death.
- We pray that God heal the First Lady Melanie completely and protect the Trump’s family, that all may go well with them, even as their souls are getting along well.
- May God bless President Trump’s marriage, lead them not into the temptation of extramarital affairs.
- May God answer the prayer of President Trump and let him become the President who prays the most. May God help him not rely on his own intelligence to identify all matters but trust in God to guide his path.
- Pray for Vice President Mike Pence and all Christian government officials who are godly and loving the Lord. May God continue to keep them and their families safe and healthy, to be able to manage the affairs of the states according to God’s will and be kind to God’s people. May they become blessings for President Trump. We declare in the name of the Lord that they will continue to protect the freedom of religion for Christians.
- May God manifest His righteousness to those political leaders who are not after God’s heart, who have offended God and covered up their sins, eradicating evidences by murdering witnesses. We declare in Jesus’ name that they be brought to justice. We pray that the Lord protect the intelligence personnel who are searching the hidden evil and the journalists and witnesses who hold the evidences. Protect their identity from being exposed until the evil political leaders are brought to justice.
- In the name of Jesus we declare all lies, accusations, and distorted spirits and any personal attacks released on President Trump through the media and leaders of all areas to be completely stopped and withdrawn. Avenge belongs to God and He will repay. Any weapon forged against Trump, the servant of God, will not prevail against him and every tongue that accuses President Trump will be judged!
In the name of Jesus, we pray, Amen!
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Lord! As apostle Paul urges, “that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority (1Timothy 2:1),” Now, we pray in the name of Jesus to bless Chairman Xi and his officials. May You bless them with heavenly wisdom to govern China. Give them especially a heart “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly” (Micah 6:8) with you. May You raise up Christian officials around him to help him make righteous decisions, according to the heart of God, and to bring peace and blessings to Taiwan, to mainland China, and to the rest of the world. We ask You to keep Chairman Xi strong and healthy in daily administrative work. We also pray that God grant President Xi courage and wisdom to tackle corruption in the government.
God, give him a gentle, patient, calm and stable heart to face the issue of China-US trade. Because he values the peaceful relationship between both countries above all, God will have mercy towards China and bless China and turn things around.
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Robert Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days. (Source:Kingdom Prayer Network)]
[Background: In the past, the American Evangelical Church, as well as the majority of churches around the world, did not encourage believers to participate in politics, which gave Satanism, Homo group and Freemasonry the opportunity to sneak in to control political field and the judiciary and succeeded in control and manipulate national laws and legislation and the entire national policies to the point that even the church is forced to recognize the legalization of gay marriage and prohibited Christians from entering the campus and public places for legal religious practices – such as praying on campus, Bible study, evangelism, and even praying at sport events are prohibited. In addition, church pastors are not allowed to refuse to marry gay or lesbian on the basis of their beliefs. As a result, Christian churches today cannot affect and re-guide the direction of the country and society from going toward moral corruption. These are the results of church in the past from failing to capture the opportunity to invest and participate in seven major realms to bring about transformation.
Therefore, the country must be transformed. The church must rise up, equip saints, enter into the work places on the seven mountains and possess the land. The church must equip people with talents to enter into seven mountains of government, business, family, education, media, and art to pray and to transform and testify the gospel.
- The workplace is also a threshing floor: Ask God to raise Christians in the workplace, to pray and testify the gospel, and to bring God’s presence and transformation into the workplace. In the name of the Lord, God’s presence will fill the workplace and God’s will will be done in the workplace, as it is in heaven. Ask the Holy Spirit to fill and anoint the five-fold ministry in the workplace.
- The church is in the workplace: In the name of the Lord, the church must fully support and train believers in their fields of expertise, such as politics, business, entertainment, media, economics and the arts. To be the fisher of man like Jesus and participate in pastoral teaching, to train disciples, to equip the saints, everyone do their part, and build up the body of Christ.
- Leaders from seven professional fields work together as one: Ask God to give the heart of Jesus Christ to spiritual leaders in all fields of expertise around the world, to not take sides, not be greedy and vain, and be humble, to support each other and to complete the commission of the Father in agreement. Ask God to raise up apostles in the workplace, open the door to social transformation and transferring of wealth, and circulate the resources of the kingdom of God so that the kingdom of God can be extended to all parts of the world.
- Establish prayer altars and fire walls everywhere: Ask God to raise prayer warriors that can stand in the gap of the family, the workplace, the city, and the nations, to faithfully watch and pray until you see the glory of God fill the earth. Calling the watchmen who give reverence to Your name and obey Your commands, watch and pray day and night, and blow the trumpet so that they can issue a warning when the enemy is attacking and the body of Christ can unite against these attacks. Let the sound of watchmen never cease.
- Establish a global network of prayers: Ask God to reveal and inspire the prayer altars around the world, prayer fire walls and prayer networks to be willing to connect with each other and build a global network of prayers that unite the prayer army of the kingdom of God that will consolidate and concentrate firepower. To align with God and be in accordance with the will of God, bring the revival to the whole earth and the harvest of the whole earth.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Pray for the mid-term election, USA
[Current Affairs: This month, five states will hold the primary elections for contested nominations, including Massachusetts, Delaware, Rhode Island, and New York, all of which are Democratic. Along with New Hampshire, we bring forth the four States to God. We pray that God will reign above the election and all the candidates chosen by God will win the primary election to join the 2018 United States election on November 6, 2018. We declare that the bestowal of blessings will be upon every candidate that is chosen by God in each state.]
Editor’s note : On the evening of 8/27, President Trump met with 100 Christian evangelical leaders at the White House National Banquet Hall. He issued the following prophetic warnings and thoughts:
- If the Republican Party loses the majority of the parliament, the left-leaning Democrats will “have no hesitation” to end what the conservatives have done so far. This election may disintegrate all the efforts of the conservatives in the past. The Democratic Party will quickly and as violently as anti-fascists (Antifa) and related groups do, overturn what President Trump has done.
- The level of hatred and the level of anger against President Trump is unbelievable, part of it is because of what he has done for Christians, for himself and for his family.
- The November 6th election is very much a referendum on not only President Trump, but also on Christian faith; it’s a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment.
- Evangelical leaders should mobilize Christians to vote as soon as possible, otherwise they will enter a tormenting period in the next two years, because this election may make us lose all our efforts .
Dr. Lance Wallnau, who once prophesied that President Trump was God’s anointed King Cyrus, made a short speech today ( please click here ), calling on Christians to mobilize and support President Trump. We agree with the warnings issued by President Trump and agree with Dr. Wallnau’s prayers, so we reprint his prayers here and ask everyone to declare and pray together:
Father , we ask You to:
- Raise up right now a new company and give them the zeal of the Lord of Hosts for President Trump, touch their hearts, make them as zealous as You are for President Trump, and mobilize millions to support him.
- Connect us to be like a net, let all the divisions and differences pass through, so that we may capture the harvest, the harvest of votes, the harvest of influence, the harvest of persuasion¸the harvest of spiritual authority。
- Command the angels right now to tear the veil that is over the mind of Americans, that is on the left, and thwart and foil every evil assaults and plans on President Trump.
- Loose the Angels that are going to move in every single congressional district, in every single state, in every battleground state. The battles will shift in the heavenly over those states right now. The footsteps of the believers are going to be thundering and echoing in the corridors of hell,
- Raise the believers right now，those who will not be asleep in the garden, like the disciples, but they will be awaken.
- Raise new leaders，if the leaders do not respond, as You did in American first revolution, how You took ordinary farmers, merchants, bankers and book makers, and put them in positions so they may rewrite the history together。
- Raise new voices, completely new to this game, but honest, earnest and anointed voices that are going to cause a coalition of powers to come together。
- Let the fear of the Lord and the authority of the name of Jesus will be exulted.,Jesus will be made magnificent. We ask You to give signs and wonders. May You stretch out Your hands as you did in the book of Acts, that You will perform the supernatural, in order to assist us, what we can not do without You.
- Extend Your mercy over America, for the sake of Your church, for the sake of Israel, and for the sake of nations who are the sheep nations,
- Let there be a trumpeted warning for the weak churches, that echoes and vibrates in each one of our hearts, that we are now entering a critical season, we must spiritually arm ourselves, and go forth and contend for the right to exist as a people in our own nation, in Jesus Mighty name.
- Give to the listeners of this video, the anointing and zeal, even the confidence and peace and boldness, as they share this; people will be electrifying, that they will catch the importance of the moment and the significant prophetic warnings of this President. May there be a united movement, In the name of Jesus.
Psalm 3:8:“From the Lord comes deliverance.May your blessing be on your people.”
In the name of Jesus, we call out to the intercessors, angels and the armies of God to hedge and surround every gate and wall inside and above the territories of United States.
Abba Father, we pray for the mid-term election on November 11th that will happen before the United States presidential election of 2020. We know that this election is extremely critical. The United States and the nations need such transformation and revival. We declare, when we humble ourselves before You and ask for Your forgiveness, the blood of Jesus will forgive the many sins of the United States. You will reign with justice in the United States and we will stand in Your righteousness, judge the evils and dark powers, and declare that God has a purpose and calling for the United States. ‘There’s no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.’ (Romans 13:1b)
We declare in one spirit that this mid-term election will align with the plans of the Most High God and no army of the enemy will be able to stop them. We oversee all polling stations, equipment, volunteers, and electricity. We prohibit fraud, cheating, software and hardware manipulation, distortion, threats, delays, failures, protests, revenge, confusion, and obscurity.
In the name of Jesus, we cancel all the attacks and curses toward the chosen candidates in the mid-term election. We release a double portion of blessings and favors upon the anointed ones. Before and during the election, the Spirit of the fear of the Lord fills the atmosphere. In Jesus name, the chosen servants of God will win the election, take up their positions, and perform their respective duties. Every one of them will be courageous, spirit-filled, and ready to be used to fulfill the purpose of God that He has for the United States and the nations!
Lord, You are the Savior of United States. May you glorify United States so it will glorify Your name.
In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Pray for persecuted Christians in Nigeria (Negalia)
[ Current events: Since the four-day attack on 6/22-25, where 15 Christian villages in the Plateau state were razed to the ground and more than 200 people died and thousands of people were left homeless, the attack is still continuing. At least 20 people were killed in the plateau state at the end of August. A local pastor was begging for help in desperation from the United States, the United Kingdom, and the United Nations in a social media. Islamic Fulani militants in southern Nigeria have attempted murder, ill-treatment, and abduction of Christians. Please pray for the persecuted brethren and sisters. ]
Acts 12:5 “So Peter was imprisoned in prison; but the church prayed for him.”
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 “He said to me, ‘ My grace is enough for you, because my power is perfect in the weakness of man. ‘ So, I prefer to praise my weakness, good. The power of Christ is to cover me. For the sake of Christ, it is a joy to be weak, to humiliate, to persuade suffering and to suffer; for when I am weak, when is it strong.”
- Pray for violent incidents: Dear Heavenly Father, we declare You will cease these violent incidents by Your mighty power. Bring the ones who are persecuting others under the law so that these incidents of persecuting Christians will no longer happen. We reject the movement of [islamize Nigeria] We declare Nigeria belongs to You totally and completely.
- Raise up intercessors: Raise up global intercessors from the churches to pray for the persecuted body of Christ, so that the believers in Nigeria can experience God’s faithfulness in their hardships and give them sufficient grace so that they can stand firm and not compromise. They can pray for those who persecute them and choose to forgive the sins of the prosecutor with understanding that they are also victims of the enemy.
- Pray for the faith of persecuted Christians: Please remember the pastors and believers that were martyred, their families, and the churches and homes that were destroyed. God, You will bring beauty for ashes and You will bring great glory out of the present sufferings. Send Your peace to the community and raise up Christian ministries to support them.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Intercession for the 9/19-9/22 Convergence Gathering
[Background: 35 years ago, Prophet Bob Jones prophesized to Mike Bickle, founder of the International House of Prayer (IHOPKC), “He will lead a great continuous 24/7 worship and prayer in the future. They will be meeting in “Grandview” city, they will have the property that belongs to former President Truman; and the biggest connection of this prayer movement will be in Asia, especially in China.” Prophet Bob saw in a vision 35 years ago, in the vast land of China, many people hold “unplug TV” (the TV without plug) and worship God together with this 24/7 day and night worship and prayer. 35 years later, we see Bob’s prophecy over Mike Bickle is being unfold before us a little at the time and now it is being fulfilled. The International House of Prayer began 247 day and night worship and prayer on 9/19/1999. 9/19 this year marks the 19th anniversary of the House of Prayer. We look back at what God did for the past 19 years, His presence has always made this 24/7 day and night prayer and worship a resting place for Him, and God also led us to worship in Grandview, He revealed to us He will let the people of the world to have a “Grand View” in the city of “Grandview”. Many years ago the saints of God donated the property of former President Truman to the House of Prayer, President Truman stood with Israel during World War II and finally voted Israel to be an independent nation in 1948, President Truman was an intercessor for Israel’s politic, and God is allowing His spiritual intercessors, to possess this “International House of Prayer” in the end time generations. We wait patiently on God, to watch and see the wonderful work He will do on this land.
Today we see that God has prepared one of the greatest gifts for the IHOP-KC, “The Connection with Asia.” This vision is being carried out before our eyes. The unplug TV 35 years ago, is vividly describes in today’s smart phone. In China truly everyone carry a smart phone. Today “homecoming gathering” the most impactful gathering that bring about the unity of the Chinese Church, will be gather here from 9/19-9/22. We call it the “Convergence”. There will be nearly a thousand Chinese, half is from all over China, the other half from all over North America meeting in the International House of Prayer. Our entire International House of Prayer Missionary center is ready to welcome this feast with joy and trembling, to embrace the Chinese family and to be part of this big family of God, because we know this is the will of God, He is fulfill the prophetic words given to the International House of Prayer 35 years ago. We believe this is the beginning of a turning point. God wants to lead the IHOPKC into the destiny, to connect with Asia, to worship day and night in the end time, and to connect with Chinese’s bringing gospel back to Jerusalem movement. So the family of God will be spread widely throughout the earth 】
Pray for the Convergence Gathering
Dear Heavenly Father,
- id=”Pray for all the families to arrive smoothly: Ask the Lord to remove all obstacles and give peace and traveling mercy; including no delay in flights, the weather will be nice and sunny, the trip will be smooth, everyone is blessed coming in and going out.
- Pray for the leaders: Ask the Lord to keep the leaders physically and mentally strong and be full of the Spirit of God. Bless the (Home Coming) and IHOP-KC members with spiritual and physical strength.
- Pray for all the families who are preparing for the gathering: including local and out of town discerning teams, intercession teams, worship teams, dance teams, conference venues, transportation, hospitality, meals preparations, general affairs, etc. Ask the mighty arms of the Father support every co-worker. Cover the entire meeting place with the blood of Jesus, and the unity in Ephesians 4 is manifested. “From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” (Ephesus 4:16)
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to move freely in the gathering: For the spirit of wisdom, and revelation, the unity, and the anointing to be like family be pour down upon us.
- Pray for the heart of the Father be satisfied, and the glory cloud filled the meetings: As the family stand together in Unity, there is the authority and power for breakthrough, to bring “My house should be called the house of prayer for the nation” into a new realm. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray for the aftermath of Typhoon Mongkhut
[Current affairs: Mongkhut typhoon is the strongest typhoon in Hong Kong in the past 50 years, causing serious damage, many buildings are damaged, glass are broken, some areas are flooded, and nearly 400 people are injured seeking treatment. The traffic is being paralyzed. Mongkhut typhoon killed at least 64 people in the Philippines, and dozens of people are still buried in the flood of sand and stone. In the northern part of Luzon, floods and landslides were triggered, thousands of homes were destroyed and many major roads were closed. ]
Exodus 20:3 “You shall have no other gods before me.”
Numbers 16:22 “ But Moses and Aaron fell face down and cried out, “O God, the God who gives breath to all living things, will you be angry with the entire assembly when only one man sins?”
James 5:17 “Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years.
- Pray and repent on behalf of the leaders of China and Philippine: Dear Heavenly Father, we humbly confess our sins before You, forgive us for not worshiping the only true God, but worship idols and even treat ourselves like god and make people to worship us, removes the heart of worshiping idolatry from us. Forgive us for our pride and arrogance, greed, fornication, shedding innocent blood, and so on. Eradicate these evil hearts. Father, You are righteous, and You will not leave the guilty unpunished, but You are merciful and forgive sins. When you judge, You always care about us. The purpose is to remind us to fear You. Please open the eyes of the leaders to see that they are resisting the one and only true God, so that they can quickly turn back to God and walk on the road of blessing and peace.
- Pray for the church: Abba Father, bless the church to take root in a very difficult environment and blossom and bear fruits. Give the church strategy, to know how to walk in Your will, to fulfill Your will of this season, protect their minds and minds to be align with Your words, follow You closely with humility and gentleness, lead them to help the affected people with their love, to live out the life of Christ and courageously face all difficulties without compromise, be wise as a serpent, and gentle as the dove, live in Christ. Gives the church a heart of unity, to build a prayer wall with one heart, and one mind, raises up 24/7 prayer wall throughout the country, surround the country with prayer, so to transforms the country into the destiny of sending the gospel back to Jerusalem.
- Pray for all the disaster relief personnel: Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for seeing many of Your beloved children who confessed and repented for this disaster, to minimize the damage. Now we need You to continue to intervene in the relief work, so that all the excess water will be withdrawn quickly, so that the flooded areas will return to their original state. also helps the disaster relief personnel to be safe, and quickly cleans up the streets, highways, airports, repairing circuits, and letting the traffic and electricity be restored, so that the people’s lives can return to normal.
- Pray for all the people affected by the disaster: Heavenly Father, helping them to restore their homes quickly. Heavenly Father prepare them their daily needs, You are Jehovah Jireh, Lord heal the wounded, restore fully their the body, soul, and spirit. Have mercy on the families of the victims, comfort their hearts, so their can recover from the sorrow quickly and may the salvation come to these people, so that they can turn back to You, thank and praise God, hear our prayers.
In the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
Pray For Israel
Pray for Israel and Jerusalem
Psalm 122:6 “ Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you be secure!”
Isaiah 62:1-2 “ For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.2 The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will bestow.
- Salvation comes to Your people: Abba Father, please remove the veil from the eyes of the Israelites and the spiritual blindness so that Israel will turn back to You (2 Cor. 3:11-16). Cleanse them with clean water, give them a new heart, and place the new spirit in them (Ezekiel 36). Let the Jews call Jesus Christ as Lord and receive salvation and be blessed (Romans 10:12-13).
- Remove anti-Semitism and replacement theology: Remove all anti-Semitism and replacement theology in the church and welcome the Messianic movement of Jewish believers (Romans 11:16-18).
- Stop abortion: Reveal to the rabbis and the Israeli public that abortion is murder and is a sin You hate. (Jeremiah 1:5; 20: 17, Psalm 139: 13, 16) For those who do not know that what they are doing, give them grace for them to repent. Please stop the abortion service provided by the military for women quickly. Please cleanse the army from the sin of shedding innocent blood.
- Raise up intercessors that watch and pray: Establish intercessors that watch and pray for Jerusalem and raise up the 24/7 prayers firewall around the world, calling on the Lord day and night, to not be silent, take no rest, and give Him no rest until He establishes Jerusalem. Make Jerusalem a place of praise on the earth. (Isaiah 62:6-7)
- Yom Kippur: [Background: The Day of Atonement is on the 10th day of the month of Tishrei in the Jewish calendar, which is September 18, 2018 in the solar calendar. It is also the last day of the Jewish New Year (the days of Awe). In the Bible tradition, the tenth day of awe of the New Year ends with Day of Atonement. The Bible teaches us to cease from routine work on the Day of Atonement, to focus on praying and to reflect. God’s demand for atonement is through repentance and sacrifice. After sunset of Sunday 9/9, the fall feast of Jehovah begin: according to Leviticus 23:23-44, the New Year of Feast of Trumpet [Shofar], Yom Kippur, then Succot. In Leviticus 23:2, the Hebrew word for “feast” is moedi’im, actually means the appointment time to meet. Therefore, God expects His people to meet Him. We pray that the Jews will meet with the Lord during the feast time and receive salvation. (Source: Israel’s Prayer Ministry and Zion’s Light Ministry)]
Revelation of the Feast – Heavenly Father, as the Jews recite prayers and Bible readings during these festivals, Abba Father, may Your words that are alive greatly touch people’s hearts. May You, King of Messiah – Jesus, the divine revelation surprise them and cause them to eagerly seek You, as if seeking for gold.
Your promises: Yom Kippur became a precursor to the Savior’s salvation of Israel. We declare that, in accordance with the promise of the Lord, all of Israel will be saved when the Lord Jesus returns. (Rome 11:26). The Israelites will look up to the one they have pierced, to grieve for him…like weeping for the death of the firstborn. (Zech. 12:10)
Pray for the Election of the mayor of Jerusalem
[Current affairs: 10/6 Jerusalem Mayor Election, religious Zionists are the focus of this Jerusalem mayor election; in the past years, extreme orthodox always led the elections. This year, secular and religious voters, non-extreme orthodox – Jewish votes all tend to be religious candidates. Among them is one non-Israeli citizen and one anti-Zionist Palestinian who wants to run for election. There are two candidates who support same-sex marriage. ]
· Pray for a godly new mayor: Heavenly Father, may You watch over the election and rule and reign in the midst. Help the Jewish voters and the Israeli citizens of Jerusalem to have a righteous, compassionate, and a humble heart, including the future mayor. Walk with the mayor and guide the mayor in the decision-making and execution ability, that they may be full of God’s wisdom and blessings. Father God, the new mayor will fear God that the city of Jerusalem will be sanctified and no longer be a place for gay parades. Bless the new mayor to receive God’s salvation and be a vessel to bless the Messianic believers in the Lord.
· Raise the church up to pray for the elections: Abba Father, raise up more local churches to watch and pray for this election. Abba Father, may more people in the city of Jerusalem walk in the light, rejoicing in Your name and may Your righteousness be lifted up. Your glory is the strength of the people of Jerusalem and the shield belongs to the Lord; we declare in the name of the Lord that the mayor of the city of Jerusalem belongs to You. We pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Pray for the ＃No 2 Anti-Semitism movement of Israel in the United Nations
- For the peace of the Jews within Israel and in the diaspora; that those in diaspora can make aliyah to Israel, to know Jesus is the Messiah and to be saved.
- Raise up leaders of the nations that they can boldly support Israel in the UN General Assembly on moral grounds “Arise, Lord, do not let mortals triumph; let the nations be judged in your presence.” (Psa9:19)