Date: 8/15 ( 15th Day )
Content of Daily Prayer
|Pursuing Intimacy With God
|Prayer For Repentance
|Prayer For Nations
|Prayer For World Leaders
|Pray for Seven Mountains
|Global Urgen Prayer
|Prayer For Israel
Please pray for those people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. The son of one of the main leaders got sick, vomiting blood and hospitalized for three days. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and properous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Testimony of transformation-Almalonga, Guatemala
Almalonga, Guatemala was a city in extreme poverty.
The problem of alcoholism was very serious. Violence, ignorance, witchcraft, cults and idols worship, After an encounter with God, the people experienced revival. Over 20,000 people of the city decided to discontinue the custom of ancestral worship. Today Almalonga has become the cleanest and prosperous city. This is a city of the churches. Many have used Almalonga as the role model for the world to transform societies. 80% of its population is born again Christians. However, it was not like this before.
20 years ago Almalonga was a dark and dangerous place. It was in severe poverty and ignorance. Alcoholism was the major problem. Due to all these issues, there were prisons all over the city. Fighting was common, so the government officials built a number of prisons; however, the problem could not be solved. They would transfer the prisoners to the cities nearby. Family violence was also serious as both parents were alcoholic. This caused many who wanted to escape from their sufferings to worship idols. At that time the people believed Maximon was their highest god of guardian and this was the biggest stronghold of the city. The influential power behind this idol had put the people of Almalonga in serious bondage.
Rev. Mariano Liscaher was one of the leaders who was instrumental to spiritually turn Almalonga around.
During this dark age, it was difficult to preach the gospel. Any evangelists who came to the city would be beaten or stoned then be thrown out of the city. Numerous small churches were also attacked. Evangelical Christians were a despised minority. One time six people pointed a gun at Rev. Mariano’s throat. While they were just about to pull the trigger, Rev. Mariano quietly prayed to God for help. When they pulled the trigger, nothing happened. At that instance between life and death, God saved Rev. Mariano Liscaher, so he called everyone to pray and believe it was time to free the bondage of poverty, violence and superstition.
Intercessors of the time were filled with supernatural faith. They sought the Lord and fast 3 to 4 days a week. Every Saturday they held prayer meetings to watch and pray. God opened heaven; many began to be delivered and saved, and they started coming to church. After all kinds of signs and wonders happened, a multitude of people were delivered from the oppression of the devil. The church also began to grow. A woman named Teresa was healed from her disease. Due to an unsuccessful operation, she was paralysed and her inner organs began to decay. Her illness was progressively worse by the day. They were about to make funeral arrangements for her. While Liscaher was making funeral arrangements for her, God impressed upon him to pray for her. After he prayed for her, she was completely healed. She stood up, completely healed. A few hundred people came to Christ because of her healing. When people saw how the gospel transformed lives, they began to notice and were drawn more and more to the gospel. Their lives have been transformed after they believed. Now there are 24 evangelical churches in this city with a population of 19,000. Mariano Liscaaher’s church can seat 1,200 and is mostly full. The presence of the Holy Spirit is not only manifested in church growth, but many buildings on the streets are also named after the cities of the Bible. There were 26 bars in the past, but now there are only 3. They have stopped drinking and violence.
In the past 20 years the crime rate of this city has continued to come down. Up until 1994, 4 of the prisons in Almalonga had been closed. No one causes any more trouble in the city. The barren land has become fertile valleys. The fertile land has produced all kinds vegetables to be harvested 3 times a year. Before the spiritual transformation, they could only transport their crops 4 times a month, but now 40 times a week. Because of their tremendously bumper crops, the agricultural department of the United States would send their teams to survey this land. They say the great harvest is all because of the visitation of God. In the past they would need 60 days to harvest carrots, but now only 40 days. The faith of the people has increased. After the people are delivered, they work hard and cultivate their land productively.They have stopped their superstition and idols worship but fervently worship God and work diligently. They continue to fast 3 times a week. The more they pray, they more they demolish the power of darkness. The neighboring village had celebrated idol worship before, but then 15,000 people gathered to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. Prayers and fasting made them overcome the destruction of the power from darkness. God has transformed the whole society. (Source: George Otis’ film: Transformation of Almalonga, Guatamela.)
We are the generation to be used by God for spiritual revolution. Let us join our hearts to pray to God and allow His power to come to transform our homes, our cities and our countries.
Pursuing Intimacy With God
The Cup of Salvation
Psalm 116:13 “I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord.”
Dear Abba Father,
This morning, I want to tell You: Thank You, Father, for giving me a mouth that I may praise You. Thank You for healing me from brokenness into liberating freedom. Thank You for giving me a church family full of Your love that we may encourage and build up one another. How I thank You, during the 40-day prayer and fasting, for teaching me to lean deeper and closer to Your heart and listen to Your words. How precious are Your thoughts toward me! How great is the sum of them! Oh Father, I lost count of the endless grace You have shown me; my heart is so full of gratitude toward You…
Abba, what can I do for You today? Oh, Father, I want to lift up the cup of salvation to You and bless Your name! (Psalm 116:13) I hold my heart in the palm of my hand and enter the secret place; as I hand my heart over to You, softly I utter, “Abba Father, I love You!”
In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!
Prayer for the Church 05
So God created mankind in His own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female He created them. God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” (Genesis 1:27-28 (NIV))
“You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven.” (Matthew 5:13-16 (NIV))
Abba Father, You gave human beings a mandate to subdue all the earth. Thus we have the responsibility to be good stewards over all the earth, including managing and governing in human society. Father, we repent that we, the church, have forsaken this authority to be kings and priests. Because of our ignorance, indifference and disregard, rulership has fallen into the hands of unjust politicians. One after another, bills and acts abhorred by You are passed and executed, causing the bankrupting of social morality. Lord, please forgive us for not caring about the issues of our countries and feeling indifferent regarding the suffering and sins in our society. Please forgive us for avoiding our responsibility, neglecting to stand in the gap to intercede for our nations and raise up voices of justice for Christ. Lord, please forgive us for not knowing Your heart and Your redemptive will toward this broken world. Please forgive us for not taking our responsibility as citizens to lead the world to walk in the God’s ways by resisting the demonic forces, and neglecting to prevent our society from corruption.
In the holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we renounce all lies from the enemy. We break off the church’s prejudices and passive attitude toward political issues. We declare that we will wake up, obey God and not obey man, having a heart of power, of love and of soundness of mind. We will continually pay the price of intercession and prayer for our nations. And we will boldly stand up to vote in elections, speak out against any ungodly acts and bills in a gentle and peaceful way. We will be the salt and light of this world and live out the lifestyle of the Kingdom of God. We will be a powerful witness, giving testimony of the truth, authority, grace and judgement of the Kingdom of Heaven.
In the name of Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For Nations
[Editor’s note: In these forty days, we will first pray for the countries participating in this fasting prayer. After that, we will pray daily for the countries in the continent according to the continents of the world. We will select three to four countries / regions and pray for them everyday.]
[Background: Afghanistan is known as the “crossroads of Asia”. It is geographically located strategically between the Eastern countries (China) and the Middle East (Iran). Although Afghanistan is a country that is worn out by the war, it has become a center of conflict for centuries. After decades of confrontation with the Soviet Union, Afghanistan became a victim of the Taliban (the followers of the basic doctrine of Islam). After the United States overthrew the Taliban regime in 2001, the Northern Alliance established the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan as the central government, and the terrorist organization Taliban has still controlled the southwest. Over the years, terrorist organizations have continued to smash, and the radical organization “Theologians” has launched attacks from time to time. The local security forces are unable to handle them, and the US military is unable to withdraw either. Civil strife, ethnic conflicts and the involvement of various parties have brought Afghanistan into a vicious cycle. The Afghan issue not only affects the peace and security of its people, but also affects all countries in the world. The stability of this country has global and regional influences.
More than 99% of Afghans believe in Islam, 89% of whom are Sunni, 10% are Shia, and less than 1% of the population believes in Hinduism, Judaism and Christianity. Christians face discrimination and are expelled by their families and communities and face the danger of even dying in the hands of Islamic extremists. But according to the latest statistics from the Operation World, Afghanistan is currently the second fastest growing Christians in the world, and there are many evangelical ministries in the region. At the same time, we also know that Christians there are also facing great oppression from Islam. Afghanistan has risen to the second place in the Open Doors’ 2018 World Watch List of Persecution of Christians. ]
- Pray for the Afghan people: May God’s mercy come to the Muslims and other un-reached people in this place. May God appear to them in dreams and visions to save their souls. May these people suffering in the war see the light and hope, and a new life.
- Pray for all members of the Islamic militant groups: May God save their souls the same way as He transformed Saul to Paul. May God illuminate them with great light, so that they can wake up in time, become precious vessels used by God, and put to an end the power of Islam and the violence of Islam. May God release the hearts of the people and make them the kingdom and the people of Christ.
- Pray for the churches in Afghanistan: In the face of persecution, May God’s anointing and protection be on God’s children. May God’s fire rend the heaven and come down and fill the churches and the children of God with the power of the Holy Spirit, especially the younger generation, so that they can shine in the darkness, that they are strong and courageous in spreading the gospel and leading people to the Lord. May God ignite the fire prayer in the churches. May God through prayer break the evil strongholds that operate behind Taliban, the terrorist organization , and release Afghanistan from the oppression of the devil’s violence and the Islamic law, transforming the family, the city and the country.
- Pray for the Afghan government: May God raise up leaders after His own heart to lead Afghanistan, to govern the country with integrity and righteousness, and to protect the freedom of religion for each ethnic group.May God grant Afghan government courage, determination, wisdom and strategy to completely disintegrate the forces of Taliban, the terrorist organization, and lead Afghanistan into unity, peace, hope and prosperity.
- Pray for the Afghan President: Heavenly Father, we come to Your throne of grace to pray for the Afghan President Ashraf Ghani. He has being the president of a poor country devasted by constant wars, we pray that You protect his body, soul and spirit with Your peace. You are full of grace and mercy, and You show no favoritism. Your eyes range throughout the earth; You love to give wisdom, power, strategy and courage to those who seek You. Lord, we pray that You save him and make him humble and honest with integrity before you. May he and his nation find favor with You; bless them with Your great grace and true light so that they may enjoy real peace.
[Background: Neighboring the Xinjiang Province of China, one of the central Asian nations that gained independence after the fall of the Soviet Union. Of the population of 6 million, 87% are Muslim. According to the data of Joshua Project in 2017, 26 out of 41 are unreached people. With the Kyrgyzstani being the greatest unreached people group, with Christian ratio of 0.1%. Kyrgyzstan, neighbor to the other 5 central Asian ‘stans’, is more open to the work of the gospel. The local governmental laws prohibit public evangelism, but it does not forbid its people to go to church meetings,
Kyrgyzstan stands in a very significant spiritual location, the first country west of Xinjiang of China, and a key gate for the gospel back to Jerusalem, and also the key place in the recent «One Belt One Road» Chinese policy.
Although evangelism is not very active in Kyrgyzstan, there are however very positive testimonies. One Kyrgyz pastor shared his amazing experience in coming to the Lord. He used to be a fervent Muslim leader, but once when he was reading the Koran, he spoke out “Jesus is Lord” three times, which shocked him very much! Afterwards he met Christians who brought him to church, and after struggling for half a year, he decided to follow Jesus. Therefore, he served God full time, established a church and now is supporting 6 home churches, with average size of a few to a dozen people, with majority of them being Kyrgyz , and he is also developing discipleship training with other churches of his village. During the meetings, they only have primitive instruments, but is filled with God’s presence nonetheless. [From Hong Kong Kingdom Revival Times 25/09/2016]
- Pray for the Muslims in Kyrgyzstan: May God reveal to them in dreams and vision, to show them Jehovah the only true Most High God , give them courage, to receive salvation, and to testify for Jesus before men, and to lead more Muslims to the Lord.
- Pray for the Christian Church: May the fire of God rend the heaven, the power of the Holy Spirit to come upon the churches in Kyrgyzstan, with signs and wonder, so the church will grow quickly and in liberty, and establish the prayer alter, to stand in the gap and pray, to break the authority of darkness in Kyrgyzstan, so the gospel can be widely spread, the kingdom of God will come to Kyrgyzstan, the power of God will come to the governmental leaders, people and races in Kyrgyzstan, as it is in heaven!
- Pray for the full time missionary: May God protect the missionaries and watch their coming and going. May they be wise as serpent, and gentle as dove, sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit, to accomplish the heart and will of God. May God use China’s “One Belt One Road policy to strengthen the economic cooperation between China and Kyrgyzstan, to stimulate the economy in Kyrgyzstan, utilizing professional technology, and business as strategy for missionaries to evangelize, to win more souls.
- Pray for President Sooronbay Sharipovich Jeenbekov of Kyrgyzstan: Father God, thank You for keeping watch over Jeenbekov to have smooth transition of power during the midterm presidency. May Your mighty power rule and reign in his government, bless him and all of his governmental officials with godly wisdom, gentle and humble heart, to rule the nation with principle of integrity and justice to promote the reformation of democratic political and economic free trading, so to prevent from borrowing from others, and falling into outstanding debt. May God bless the President and his family and open their eyes, to receive forgiveness of sins, to come out of the power of Satan and turn to Christ, to give Christians freedom to worship in this nation.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Rober Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days.]
In the name of Jesus we declare that :
- Godly marriage value concept, which is one man, one woman marriage system, be restored all over the globe.
- The twisted marriage value concepts come by the wave of wrong same sex marriage teaching will be replaced with godly truth of marriage
- We reject and rebuke the wave of homosexuality instilling wrong marriage values, and lies. We command it to go. God will recover the lost territory of marriage and family!
- Awaken the hearts of young people so that hey will see the value of a Christian family. Give the young people a heart that loathes gay values, and say “NO” to gay marriage。
- Jesus Christ is the Lord of every family!
- Confess and Repent: May Holy Spirit reveal to the family and show the area that the enemy has taken a hold of in the family, raise up every family of God, to stand in the gap, to confess and repent, and ask God to forgive, to keep, to heal and to restore each family.
- A strong marriage system: Ask God to strengthen the family and marriage system and keep each family safe and united. In the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break the dark forces that undermine the family system, such as divorce, fornication, pornography, spirit of violence ; we command them to leave the family of God。
- Holy Spirit pouring out: May God heal the wounds of the family. As was prophesied in Joel 2, May God pour out Holy Spirit upon all flesh in the family that the children will prophesy, the young man will see vision, the old man will dream dreams, everyone will align with God, to become the channel for God to releasing the will of God.
- Restoration of God’s Order in the family: Ask God to restore the godly order, and Jesus Christ becomes the Lord of the Family and to restore the function God has ordained the family to be. Ask God to help wife obey the husband, and the husband love the wife like Christ loves the church and laid His life down for the church, children obey the parents in the Lord; the parents will not provoke the anger of the children. Turn the heart of the Father to the children, and the hearts of the children to the father.
- Restore family relationships: Ask God to help each family to prioritize matters in the family. First to turn to God, to confess and repent for pursuing material life, for neglecting parent-child relationships, helping each family to re-establish the relationships between husband and wife and parents and children, connecting together in love. Let there be love among family members. Let them respect and honor each other, learn to communicate, understand, encourage and support each other. Create a safe and respected environment in the family.
- Establish a prayer altar: Ask God to give parents wisdom, establish a prayer altar, lead the whole family together to worship and pray together to seek God, and let the children know how to seek and trust in God, to walk on the path that God has prepared for them and enter into their destinies.
- Be a channel for the Gospel: Bless every family of God, live out the traditional Godly family value, to enjoy the overflowing grace of the Lord, to be a wonderful testimony that can draw the non-believing family to turn their hearts toward God, receiving the abundant grace.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Urgent Pray for Chicago
[ Facts: Chicago is 3rd largest city in America, has been hinged with serious violence and homicides for the last 20 years. Today, it is at its worst consistent gun violent deaths by organized gang members (illegal immigrants related). On the average, only 1 case of homicide out of 20 cases was resolved, over 33,000 juveniles were arrested as labelled “Gang members” over the last 20 years. It’s originated from certain poor regions of the city where homicides and violence became an epidemic.
In 2012, under the Obama administration, Mayor Rahm Israel Emanuel has made Chicago sanctuary city, meaning they don’t police “immigration violence” unless a suspect is wanted for a serious crime. The city practices a community policy strategy that promotes cooperation between local law enforcement and immigration community. This open policy has created a safe home for illegal and legal immigration crime community, especially great for the infamous MS-13 illegal immigration gangster rings.This ring multiplies and infests not just locally but nationally and has been out of control.
Warning: The latest weekend gun homicides caused 12 deaths and 60 wounded at the ‘Trump-Free Zone’ (zone started in Sept 2017 where sanctuary law applies). It’s now predicted such events will likely reoccur consistently to create chaos for DJT’s administration. ]
Father, We renounce the enemy’s plan to divide, confuse, intimidate, rebel and murder of the young; robbing the peace from their families and the City. Creating chaos and fear in the city, and throughout the U.S. Many in Chicago is desperately seeking protection from our President. We cry out to You, Lord, raise judgment call to the deceiver, murderer, killer, lawless criminals.
We plead that Mayor Emanuel’s office know how to secure the city. Grant him the love of God for the people suffering and for everyone in the city. May God give the mayor strategies to reduce shootings that cause the shedding of innocent blood.
Father, we pray for the unity of Chicago. We are “one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” Therefore, we refuse injustice, hidden political agendas and division in Chicago. In Jesus’ name we pray that peace and freedom be granted to them. Father,make Mayor Emanuel humble and obedient before you. Lead him to your salvation. Bless him and his administration to observe the Constitution and seek You for resolutions.
Lord, we stand in the gap for Chicago, her government, leadership and the people. Lord, please hear us, and forgive the long-standing prejudice, hatred, pride, greed, division, and corruption that have inflicted oppression, destruction, murder and divisions in the land. But Your Word says, “For if my people who are called by my Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chron. 7:14)
We trust You, O Lord, will heal Chicago and the State of Illinois rescuing precious souls; rescuing and saving precious lives. We pray that leaders will be willing to repent and turn from the sin of division and pride.
Lord, in Your Powerful Name, we break the curse of slavery-mindsets, hatred, poverty, depression, sicknesses,greed, addiction, early deaths.We usurp the enemy’s plan to corrupt and divide people, cities and nation, We bind the spirit of manipulation, dark sayings, mind-control witchcraft, murder and addiction. We call on the angelic armies to do the binding on earth as in Heaven. Father, have mercy on Mayor Emanuel. Set his heart free to become godly seeker of divine knowledge and strategies, being humble and meek in all his responsibilities. We declare that the state of Illinois will turnaround and become state of love, peace, prosperity and unity.
In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen!
Pray for the possible imminent disastrous rain in Japan
[Current news: the Japanese media Weather News reported that since entering into August, there have been one typhoon after another forming, and from this Wednesday to Friday, there is likely a very high level of heavy disastrous rainfalls. Especially as the low air pressure passes through the northeastern Japanese Sea rims, it’s extremely possible to be struck with rain precipitation of 300 millimeters. In the past, Akita-ken used to have an average rain precipitation between 150 mm and 200 mm, this time it’s likely to have over the average rainfalls, and warned about the dangers of rivers inundation.
Psalms 29:10 “The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever.”
- Confess our sin and repent: You are awakening Japan with series of disaster like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and heavy rainfalls. You are making the hearts of the people to seriously seek the true God. May You send down grace for repentance, so Japan will forsake idols worship and connection with heaven, also help them not to worship their Emperor as their God. Ask God to forgive the hearts of men, and cleanse this land.
- Pray without ceasing for the diversion of the direction of the typhoon: ask God to raise up Japanese church leaders and intercessors to stand and intercede without ceasing at the gap for Japan so the direction of typhoon will be diverted, and will not hit Japan with large scale disaster. Ezekiel 22:30 “I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land.”
- Pray for Measures for Flood Prevention: in the coming couple days, may You give the governmental organizations wisdom, strategies and plenty of men-power to prepare with the necessary equipment of prevention, when the typhoon and great rainy disaster hits, them will be able to handle all aspects just in time.
- Pray for God’s grace: ask God to unite churches to pray in one accord through these disasters, that they will preach the gospel so the hearts of the people can be touched by the love of God, so that their souls can be comforted and healed, and to know the goodness of God, as well as there will be lots and lots people coming to Christ.
Pray For Israel
Salvation for Israel
Do not be afraid,” Samuel replied. “You have done all this evil; yet do not turn away from the Lord, but serve the Lord with all your heart. 21 Do not turn away after uselessidols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless. 22 For the sake of his great name the Lord will not reject his people, because the Lord was pleased to make you his own. I Samuel 12:20-22
Abba Father, even though Israel has sinned against You, but out of Your great Mercy, You give her abundant Grace, so Israel can turn back to You. For Your Holy Name’s sake, You will restore Israel’ righteousness。 Out of Your Grace and Mercy, send the spirit of Supplication, so Israel will look to You and cry out to You day and night, to seek You with a sincere heart. Like Your word says, whenever anyone turn to You, the veil is removed ( II Corinthians 3:16), please remove their veils, so they can see that Jesus Christ is the Messiah that they have been long waiting for, to receive their salvation. Please also bring Gentile to receive salvation and spiritual maturity, so the family of Israel can be saved. (Romans 11:25) Let the Gentiles and the Israel know Your salvation, so Your Holy Name can be lifted up in all the earth!
In Jesus name, Amen!
Praying for the Turmoil of Gaza-the border。
[In the news: 8/9 Hamas fired more than 150 rockets into the Israeli Gaza border residential areas; there were some injuries in Israel. Israel also retaliated with rockets at 140 Hamas’ military locations in Gaza. The long-term cease-fire negotiations between the two sides was interrupted. Hamas said the move was in retaliation for Israel’s assassination of its members and the blockade of the Gaza Strip. Iran has expressed its support and will do everything in its power to support Palestinian resistance to Israel. The Israeli military said that the Hamas attack on Israel is still under Iranian manipulation. Israel does not rule out retaliation against Iran.
At least 150 rockets have fallen into Israel, and the country’s “Iron Dome” anti-missile system has intercepted at least 11 incoming rockets. Although the interception rate is much lower than expected, the Israeli military said it’s big. Some rockets have fallen into the open space, so the iron scorpion anti-missile system will not intercept these targets. ]
- Pray for the Israeli residents of the Gaza border and nearby: May God show His mercy upon the lives of the Israelites on the Gaza border and minimize the disaster.
- Pray for the Muslim people in Gaza: Ask God’s salvation to come to the innocent people, and let them know the one true God of the supremacy.
- Pray for the Israeli government: Pray for God to pray for the humble spirit, touch the heart of Netanyahu, and lead the people of the country to fast and pray to seek the king of Joshua, as in 20 Chronicles of the Chronicles, to lead all Israel together. To seek God’s help and salvation, to give wisdom and peace to the
- Israeli government, to immediately stop Hamas attacks and prevent the expansion of war.
- Ask God to awaken the people of Gaza to rise up against Hamas – one of the evil leaders who control Gaza.
- Ask God to cutoff the connection of thedark power between Hamas and Iran.
Pray For Iran – Israel’s Greatest Enemy
[Background: The state of Iran is still the archenemy of Israel, which also exert control over the Hezbollah, the Assad regime in Syria and Hamas, to name a few. Iran is beginning a major naval exercise in the Strait of Hormuz, which is a control point of the waterway into the Persian Gulf, affecting many countries other than Iran. This has triggered an announcement from the US to begin naval exercise in the nearby region. Any attempt to close up the Strait of Hormuz is effectively a declaration of war. The Israeli response is to declare that she will react strongly against any such attempts to close off the Red Sea, which is a strategic waterway through which southern Israel gain access to all the oceans. In the meantime, due to economic problems and anti-government protests, internal instability is building up in Iran.]
- We ask God to help Israel stay vigilant, and respond prudently to each action that Iran is taking.
- Grant wisdom to Israeli and American military leaders, so that they would be able to discern and respond sensibly to what Iran is doing and expressing in public. (Proverbs 8:14-16)
- Shake the political leadership of Iran.
- Break the bow of Elam: according to God’s promise, may the bow of Elam be broken, and the kings and princes be destroyed.
- Break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas: may the Lord use internal uprisings to break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas.
- Raising up churches in Iran: use the thriving church in Iran to cause the nation to steer away from the current evil path.
- Pray that God strengthens the Christian brothers and sisters in Iran: Lord, we pray that the peace that transcends all understanding and pure joy in times of trials will fill them up with hope through the Holy Spirit. Cause them to know that God is sovereign and is in full control. He is in the process of shaking, demolishing and restraining. God is establishing for Himself His throne and stronghold in Iran. Pray that God supernaturally meets both the spiritual and physical needs of the brothers and sisters in Iran according to His faithfulness.
(Source: Intercessors for Israel & Pray for persecuted Church ministries )