- “以耶和華為神的，那國是有福的！他所揀選為自己產業的，那民是有福的！”詩篇 33:12
- 「耶和華是他百姓的力量，又是他受膏者得救的保障。求袮拯救袮的百姓，賜福給袮的產業，牧養他們，扶持他們，直到永遠。」詩篇 28:8-9
主啊，我深信在祢的旨意與祝福下的婚姻是美麗而神聖的, 有主耶穌同在的婚姻, 能叫平淡的水成為甘醇的美酒. 我願意將普天下人的婚姻、家庭帶到主的面前, 願祢在各人家中執掌王權，叫袮的旨意成全在我們家中, 使每家婚姻美滿，家庭幸福。奉主的名宣告, 仇敵在我們的婚姻、家庭中，無權、無分、無地位，奉主的名，拆除夫妻中間一切有形、無形隔斷的牆，棄絕一切的冷漠、嫉妒、紛爭，斷開一切鎖鍊捆綁、除去所有的轄制攔阻，醫治我們身心靈一切的傷害，恢復家人身體健康，靈魂興盛，求神開我們心靈的眼睛, 明白基督家庭的倫理、願意委身夫妻的位分並重建起初愛的關係，存敬畏的心，彼此相愛順服，願普天下的家庭都說：我們和我們一家都要事奉耶和華！
- 惟有你們是被揀選的族類，是有君尊的祭司，是聖潔的國度，是屬神的子民，要叫你們宣揚那召你們出黑暗入奇妙光明者的美德。(彼得前書 2:9)
- 所以，弟兄們，我以神的慈悲勸你們，將身體獻上，當作活祭，是聖潔的，是神所喜悅的；你們如此事奉乃是理所當然的。不要效法這個世界，只要心意更新而變化，叫你們察驗何為神的善良、純全、可喜悅的旨意。(羅馬書 12:1-2)
- 「我不但為這些人祈求，也為那些因他們的話信我的人祈求，使他們都合而為一。正如你父在我裏面，我在你裏面，使他們也在我們裏面，叫世人可以信你差了我來。你所賜給我的榮耀，我已賜給他們，使他們合而為一，像我們合而為一。我在他們裏面，你在我裏面，使他們完完全全地合而為一，叫世人知道你差了我來，也知道你愛他們如同愛我一樣。(約翰福音 17:20-23)
- 凡事謙虛、溫柔、忍耐，用愛心互相寬容，用和平彼此聯絡，竭力保守聖靈所賜合而為一的心 (以弗所書 4:1-3)
- 耶和華是他百姓的力量，又是他受膏者得救的保障。求你拯救你的百姓，賜福給你的產業，牧養他們，扶持他們，直到永遠。」–詩篇 28:8-9
Repentance for Self 02
- Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
- Exodus 15:11“Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods?Who is like you, majestic in holiness,awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?
Your Word says that before the Lord Jesus comes, the world will become darker and darker—as it is now. Father, help me to be perfect before You. Keep me away from the entanglements of sins and ignite Your light within me. Remove the darkness inside me as I open my heart to You. Shine Your truth upon me so I can confess my sins and repent wholeheartedly. Lord, cleanse me of all unrighteousness so that my prayers are counted before You.
(You may skip over the ones that does not apply)
Lord, forgive me for all unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice, envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness, gossiping,slanderous, being a hater of God, insolence, haughtiness, boastfulness, being an inventor of evil, disobedient to parents, foolishness, faithlessness, heartlessness, and ruthlessness.(Romans 1:29-31) being a lover of self, lover of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, ungrateful, unholy, unappeasable, without self-control, brutal, not loving goodness, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power.(2 Timothy 3:1-5). Restore me with humility and softness to honor God and brothers and sisters in submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ (Eph 5:21) . Help me to not quarrel or cry aloud, nor having contentiousness and discord (Matt. 12:19). Keep my eyes and heart and mind fixed on Jesus Christ!
Lord, thank You for paying the price for my Sin on the cross. Thank You that I could approach Your throne full of confidence, to receive mercy and grace. I praise You, lifting up Your Holy Name full of joy! All glory be unto You!
In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
Repentance for Self 04
- Luke 12:15 and he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
- Matthew 19:29And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name’s sake, will receive a hundredfold[a] and will inherit eternal life.
- Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for Your great love for us! You did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but You humbled Yourself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross— so that we would have the full salvation: delivered from death and ushered into glory! You have asked us to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love others as ourselves. Lord, I am willing but I am weak. I have often withdrawn from what I know I ought to do. I am like a branch that is not always connected to the vine, so that I’m not able to bear much fruit to glorify Your name.
Lord, forgive me for loving the world and the things of the world. Although I honor You with my mouth, my heart is far away from You. I lack understanding of Your heart. I am often weighed down by the cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and have mis-managed my priorities. I struggle with the inability to take hold of Your truth, and have suffered stagnant spiritual life and deception by the enemy as a result.
Lord, heal me of my rebellious and sinful ways. Give me a humble and righteous spirit. Renew my mind to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Repent for the Family 01
The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever (Psalm 28:8-9)
Abba Father, our society is full of darkness, swords, sin, and sorrow. This is because we don’t respect God, don’t care about God’s words, and don’t love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. We don’t respect the holy marriage You have established and the order in the home, we have committed sin of fornication in our body, soul and spirit, that is why our family is broken, the husband and wife are separated, and there is no relationship between parents and children.
( You can skip those sins you did not commit in the following prayer: )
Lord, we have deeply offended You. I represent myself and the family of the world, to bow before You, to rend my heart to confess and repent of my sin, I ask You to forgive us for destroying our marriage covenant, indulging in our lust, without restraint, arrogant, no regard to God, deserting God, which cause many problem (divorce, affair, fornication, adultery, pregnant out of wedlock, miscommunication, quarrel, indifference, irritability, widowed orphans, homosexuality, bisexuality, etc.) Not only we hurt each other, but also hurt the children, causing great anxiety and confusion in society. Oh God! Forgive us, rescue us, and keep us away from the wicked way that is causing us to forsake, betray, and walk away from! Heal us of our deep brokenness and wound.
Lord, I am convinced that marriage that is under Your will and blessings is beautiful and sacred. Marriage with the presence of God, can turn plain water into sweet wine. I am willing to bring the marriage and family of the world to the presence of God, and pray that You rule and reign over each family, so Your will be done in our home, the marriage will be happy and the family blessed. I declare in the name of Jesus, the enemy has nothing, no power no status in our marriage and family. In the name of Jesus, we tear down the wall visible or invisible that is separating the husband and wife; we forsake any indifference, envy, and argument, we break every chains and bondage, remove all the control and obstacles, heal all the harms of our bodies, souls and spirit, restore the health of the family, our soul prosper, open the eyes of our hearts, to understand the ethics of the family of Christ, husband and wife be willing to commit to each other and rebuild the relationship like their first love, with the fear of the Lord, to love and submit to each other, May the family of the whole world said: As for me and my home will serve the Lord!
In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen!
Repent for family 02
- Woe to those who call evil goodand good evil,who put darkness for light and light for darkness,who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. (Isaiah 5:20)
( You can skip those sins you did not commit in the following prayer )
Oh God! In recent years, Satan is doing everything he can to destroy traditional marriages and families. It knows that the family is the cornerstone of society, and once the family is broken, the social structure is naturally fragmented. Therefore, the enemy, through the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the temptation of money and material, hold captive of many young elites in entertainment, sports stars and the financial world, occupying television, media, news, magazines, and bribed many politicians, and made many laws and regulations that violate traditional ethics, condone the legalization of fornication, drug trafficking, prostitution, abortion, robbery, and quietly occupy the Board of Education. By changing textbooks, tarnishing children’s minds, undermining ethics and morality, and fully robbed parents of their authority, encouraged parent-child conflicts, society is full of chaos, pride, un-forgiveness, bitterness, strife, disobedience to God, disobeying authority, losing their first love, destroying family harmony, resulting in divorced husband and wife, corrupting parent-child relationship, broken family, children are suffering drug addiction, and committing crime of rape, has reached an unprecedented level.
Abba father, I represent myself and the parents of the world, to confess and repent of our sins, we as parents are not getting along with each other, busy, self-centered, wrong values, etc., hurting our children, I ask for forgiveness.
Abba Father, I will dedicate my children ______ (name) to You. Please raise up circumstance, so that they may know you, thirst for You, fear You. Protect them from the media, the temptations of their peers, keep them away from gun fight, and the viciousness of drugs. Let them feel the love and acceptance of the Father, save them from the bondage of fornication, bitterness, pride, homosexuality, bisexuality, restore a healthy body and rebuild good family relationships. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, bless our children to be godly decedent, and willingly to receive the teachings of the Abba Father. Turn their lives around and enjoy peace.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Prayer for the Church 01
- But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession,that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9)
- Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. (Romans 12:1-2)
The advancement of technology and the Internet in the recent century has not enriched our lives or reduced our workload. It has brought more pressures and challenges to both life and family. We have neglected building our families and underestimated the impact of the changing social atmosphere on our surroundings. This has given the enemy free entrance into culture and families, hurting our children and causing divorces. Thus, without strong family units, the church has become weak, powerless and indifferent, unable to have a godly impact on our next generations.
Lord, this is because we have departed from your commandments and turned to our own ways. We have become followers of our own desires and the values of this world. We have failed to be a positive influence on society. We are apathetic towards our communities, indifferent towards injustice and unrighteousness. Our behavior is no different from unbelievers. The church is secularized. We fear men but have no fear of God. We compromise with evil things.
Lord, on behalf of the church, I fall on my face before you. May you forgive us. Give us broken and contrite hearts and tears of repentance. May we come before you as one, repenting, asking that the blood of the Lord Jesus will cleanse us from all sins and unrighteousness. Restore our first love so that we can honor the Lord above everything else. In critical times such as this, raise us up again through the power of your Holy Spirit to break every chain and yoke, to destroy the dividing walls within the church. I pray that we will no longer be divided or powerless; instead, we will build up the Body of Christ with one heart and one mind. I pray that the church will take back her authority and be the salt and light in our cities and nations, so that the world may see our good deeds, and give all glory to God!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Repentance for Church 02
- John 17:20-23: My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
- Ephesians 4:1-3: As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
- Repent For Church For Only Building One’s Kingdom: Lord Jesus, You are the head of the church, and we are Your Body; we are all members of the body. Although there are many members, but one body; for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the Body of Christ. Lord, we admit that we often insist on our own opinion and only care about our own affairs, competing, comparing, prideful, indifference, strifing, division and conflict among us, dividing the body into many parts: We really offended You, Please forgive us of our sins.
- Stop The Division And Dispute: We declare in the name of the Lord Jesus, all the sources of disunity in the church be completely stopped. Let us have the heart of Christ, remove the divisions in the church, so the church can be healed. Lord, give us a humble spirit and teachable heart. Help us to see others better than ourselves, with all lowliness and gentleness, with long suffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
- Connect Churches, Establish 247 Prayer Fire Wall, Bring Down Revival And Transformation: Lord, may the Holy Spirit lead us to connect churches to prosper the gospel. In the generation where darkness is covering the earth and deep darkness covers the people, we ask You to extend the territory of the church. Holy Spirit, give church leaders spiritual insight to watch and pray in unity for our nation, cities and churches, build 247 prayer firewall to resist the killing, stealing and destroying of the enemy and bring revival and transformation to our nations and cities. The sound of worship and praise would be heard everywhere, everyone will speak of the powerful and marvelous deeds of God, and the Word of the Lord will be preached with signs and wonders.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Repentance for the Country 01
- The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever. (Psalms 28:8-9)
Abba Father, from history we know that You cause any country established on Christ to be honored, powerful, and prosperous. When a country forsakes God, its leaders lead the people toward the path of darkness, and as a result, the country has no vision and no direction.There was no peace for the people and the country went on a downward spiral. Lord, we recognize that Christians are responsible for the rapid decline of social morality. Forgive us for not praying in unity enough to cover our land. We are sorry that in the past we considered it despicable and dishonorable to engage in political activities; in addition, we stayed away from involvement in governmental affairs, afraid of being tarnished. As a result, we have inadvertently encouraged all kinds of evil as they run rampant in society, such as greed, deception, slander, defamation, adultery, abortion, homosexuality, and same-sex marriage. As delusions and chaos become pervasive in cities and the whole nation, we often find hatred, rivalry, corruption, division and strife among public officials. And as unfairness and unrighteousness become prevalent, we find all around us collusion between government and business. In addition, TV and media have greatly promoted all kinds of immoral entertainment, causing devastating effects to society, such as the deterioration of traditional and family values, parent-child discord, social indifference, and lack of moral courage and ability to confess and repent in the church. In less than a few years, our whole country has deteriorated rapidly to a level beyond belief. Lord, You are our final and only hope. “I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” Lord, forgive us as a nation for departing from You and forgive our indifference toward the affairs of our families and country which has resulted in unfathomable and devastating consequences.
Lord, release Your saving power and inspire my brothers and sisters to continue to advance in faith, never to retreat but to pray day and night for our leaders and their teams. When people see prayers answered with signs and miracles, they will be in awe and inspired to come to You with their whole hearts. Lord, give our brothers and sisters the burden of prayer and the strength to continue to cry out. Let the warriors You have called rise up to fulfill their calling and purpose, and be fearless and victorious in every battle. Lord, we thank You for You never make any mistake and no one can set oneself against You because You accomplish all things in Your perfect time and perfect will. Abba Father, today we come together before You to pray with our local pastors and their congregations; thank You for giving them the burden to watch and pray. Lord, let those in power and their teams perform their daily tasks with ability, wisdom, and a sense of humour. Bless especially their spoken and written words to be wise and pertinent, that no one can find fault with them. Grant them superior leadership abilities to bring the country back from a state of turmoil to a solid foundation. Lead the country and the world back to Your grace and purpose. We thank You and praise You!
In the name of Jesus, Amen!
Repentance Prayer for Country 07
- For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.(2 Chronicles 16:9)
- Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. (Isaiah 60:1-2)
Abba Father, as we looking back on this past year, it pains us to see that the world continues to fall and rush to destruction. People rise up against each other, nation rises up against nation; natural disasters shake and warn the nations of the world, repent before God. Lord, our country has always been spinning in darkness and sin. Many in power have been blinded by the gods of the world. Everything is filled with all kinds of sin, unfairness and injustice. We are willing to repent and ask the Lord for help. We, on behalf of the ruling power, call out for mercy. Lord, you know their hearts and minds from afar, you know those who are willing to confess their sins and repent. May your light shine on them, and remove the blindness from their eyes and the pride from their hearts.May they hate their sinful nature, and be willing to condemn themselves for their sin and unrighteousness. Give them a broken and contrite heart. Remove all the bondages of sin, help them to completely repent, no longer allowing the enemy to reign in their hearts, so that they can be fully free, and serve the people of their country.
Lord, we ask You to raise up servants who are of Your will to run for public office, and to dismantle all kinds of greedy laws and criminal acts so that traitors in both central and remote areas who are not of God’s will would leave the public office and be replaced by those chosenby You.May the leaders of all levels of government in our country be transformed and renewed, keep our country away from sin and return to God.
Lord, we ask You to clothe our leaders and their families in the full armour of God every day, that they can resist all visible and invisible attacks of the enemy. Set up chariots of fire, horses of fire, and walls of fire to protect them, that they would go in and go out in peace. Send angels around them to protect their camp, wherever it is. May they be covered by the blood of the Lord Jesus, sheltered by the power of the Holy Spirit, and given the ability to lead and execute, leading the country to turn back from being lost.
In the name of Jesus, Amen!