|America||Canada United States|
|Asia||Bangladesh Bhutan Brunei Cambodia China India Japan Korea Kyrgyzstan Laos Myanmar Nepal Pakistan Russia SaudiArabia Sri Lanka Tailand Taiwan Turkey Vietnam Yemen|
- Isaiah 1:19-24: “In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, He will send them a savior and defender, and He will rescue them. So the Lord will make Himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; He will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and He will respond to their pleas and heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth.”
- Zacharia 14:18, “If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague He inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.”
- For salvation of the people of Egypt: We declare in the name of the Lord Jesus that the time has come. Now it is the time to save the Egyptian people. Many Egyptian Muslims have been disillusioned because of the acts of ISIS. May You appear to them supernaturally. You are the Savior sent by the Lord God to protect them, save them and heal them. In turmoil and hardship, may all the people, young and old, know You and turn to you. They will offer You sacrifices and offerings in worship. You will answer their prayers according to Your promises, to heal and help them, and lead them with Your light so that they do not receive salvation for themselves only, but also become a blessing to many.
- For protection and supply for Egyptian believers: Father God, we have been grateful for the Egyptian churches that have been standing firm for You in the midst of persecution in the past 2000 years. We thank you for some Christians who have emerged in all walks of life even as part of a weak minority. May You send Your angels continually to protect Your people and help them renew their relationship with You. Awaken those nominal believers. Pour on them the Holy Spirit, anoint and revive them. Teach them to know the truth in the Bible. Make them bold like Joseph and Daniel to expand their influence among the people who don’t know You. For those brothers and sisters who are persecuted, in danger or in difficulty, we cry out to You. You become their shields and refuge. You do not only protect them but also supply them with everything they need to help them stand firm and see Your glory.
- For shaking Egypt continually: Father, we ask You to ride on a swift cloud and come to Egypt. The idols of Egyptian idols will tremble before You and the hearts of the Egyptians will melt with fear (Isaiah 19:1). Now it is time for shaking! All that can be shaken will be shaken! We ask You to shake all the churches, organizations, and systems that have hindered the fulfillment of God’s will in Egypt. Revive them! Shake all the idols in all arenas throughout Egypt!
- For the shower for revival and harvest in Egypt: Father God, according to Zechariah 14:18, Egypt will observe the Festival of Tabernacle and receive the rain. Hundreds of Egyptians will gather at Wadi el Natroun to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles from September 27th to 29th, 2018. Let this gathering be a three-day gathering at the Mount of Transfiguration. May God’s tabernacle cover the children of Egypt, so that God does not only visit Egypt, but also enter a new season in which God will tabernacle with the Egyptian people forever.
- For the unity of the churches in Egypt: Father God, when the children of Egypt and the nations come to the Homecoming on October 3rd to October 6th, to worship You, praise You and cry out to You, may Your heart be satisfied and give Egypt to this small group of Egyptians to be their inheritance. May the fire of the Holy Spirit fall and refine the churches; give a greater anointing of unity to the Egyptian churches so that the various denominations are aligned with the will of God and help each other in the love of Jesus Christ. May the unity of John 17 be implemented in Egypt and the Egyptian churches be united the same way the Son is one with the Father. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Egyptian bride will rise at the end of 2018! The house of God will begin to grow in Egypt continually so that the world can see the people of God in Egypt!
- For the Egyptian President Abdul Fatah Seyci and the government: Father God, we pray that You save the souls of the current Egyptian president and government officials and make them know the Almighty God of grace, compassion and wisdom. May You raise Christian leaders like Joseph and Daniel, giving them humility, integrity, wisdom, strategy, and ability to govern Egypt and to deal with the challenges of domestic ISIS or Muslim Brotherhood and to lead Egypt to democracy, openness, prosperity and unity. May the throne of God’s justice and righteousness be established in Egypt so that the name of Jesus is exalted in all Egypt. Lead Egypt into her destiny and become the people of the Lord God and become the blessing of the nations together with Israel and Assyria.
[Spiritual Conditions: Canada is a country founded by Christianity but today’s spiritual decline is troublesome. Many of the magnificent church buildings only have a few attendees. Some churches are closed due to having too few people and some were sold to other religions and turned into temples. The biggest reason is the Christian faith of the previous generation was not passed down to the next generation. Most young people have been deceived and plundered by the enemy. In a recent report, according to the current rate of reduction of Christian, there will only be one person remaining after sixty years.]
Curses brought about serious problems of homosexuality: The legalization of same-sex marriage in Canada was passed in 2005, and by 2012, 66.4% of Canadians agreed with legalizing same-sex marriage. The Toronto gay parade has been around for 40 years. The annual Pride Week is one of the largest gay parades in the world. The number of homosexuals involved in the parade reaches millions, and they celebrate their carnival on Church Street with nudity. It brought great smear of the human heart and brought curses. The LGBT (acronym for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) is gradually changing the entire society, city, province, and state of Canada; now the “Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity” (SOGI) diversity education, a radical aggressive Sex education, is gradually introduced to children in primary and secondary schools and kindergartens in various cities. Christian Bill Whatcott was distributing gospel tracks during the Toronto gay parade and was arrested on charges of hate crime.
Legalization of abortion: due to various abnormal sexual relationships, more and more teenagers are growing up in single-parent families, and many do not even know who their father is. Also, more than 100,000 innocent fetuses are killed each year when the government recognizes abortion as legal and the blood of the unborn covered this land.
Distorted sex education programs that seriously affect children: Sex education classes will be added as mandatory courses in more than 3,000 primary and secondary schools in Canada starting in September 2018, starting as young as age 5. From primary school to middle school, students will be taught gay marriage, masturbation, pregnancy, and contraception. They need to learn the six genders in human beings, that is, men, women, transgender, androgynous, transitioning, and bisexual. All this has completely distorted God’s creation of two genders, and the teaching of marriage between men and women and one man and one woman.
Young people are threatened by mental depression and drugs: Canadian teenagers have serious mental depression and suicide. One-third of Canadians have experienced mental illness in their lifetime. 10% to 20% of Canadian adolescents suffer from mental illness, the highest in the world. The legalization of cannabis in Canada came into effect on October 17 this year. The proportion of Canadian youth who smoke marijuana is the highest among developed countries. Other drug problems have become one of Canada’s biggest safety and security concerns. The rising number of drugs, the level of drugs, and the number of deaths have made Canadians believe that the threat of drugs is getting more serious. There are also cases of shootings. According to a March 2017 report, almost one child or a teenager was shot or wounded every day. These are curses caused by serious homosexual problems . Canada has adopted many evil laws, and it is urgent for the intercessors to stand up to watch and pray and to turn chaos back into order. 】
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people who are called by my name. will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, turn away from their wicked way, I will hear from heaven, forgive their sins, and heal their land. .”
- Ezekiel 22:30 “I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall, and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so that I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.”
- Malachi 4:6 “He will turn the heart of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction”
[ Pray for the Revival for Canada ]
- Identification repentance: Father God, we confess and repentfor Canada before God, asking the Lord to forgive us for allowing violence, drugs, pornography to flood the whole society, pedophilia, homosexuality, indulgence of lust; forgive us for shedding innocent human blood, Legalized abortion and marijuana, God, Please send the spirit of repentance into the country of Canada, and turn the heart of men back to God. Abba Father, our land needs the healing of God, have mercy on us, release us from the curses and to enter into Your blessings.
- Pray for the people of Canada: Father God, may Your salvation come to the people of Canada, revive and stir the hearts of the people of Canada, open the eyes of their hearts, so that they can see the beauty of Jesus that transcend all things, the love of the Lord Jesus is better than fine wine. Restore the respect and the honorable position God should have in the culture of the country. To attract new immigrants to know Jesus through the unity of the diverse community in worshiping the Lord. May they be burned by the flaming love of God, to burn away the coldness in their hearts, and indifference. With a passionate heart, be patriotic that love the country and the people, with compassion and enthusiasm to care for all things, so the country is full of God’s love and glory.
- God, save the soul of homosexuals of Canada and release them in the freedom of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the youth in Canadian: Satan tries to plunder the next generation of Canada, causing them to fall into the trap of sex, drug and depression, suicidal. God, please have mercy on the soul of the next generation,
- Establish a family prayer altar: God, Please wake up Christian parents in Canada to build a family altar, stand firm on the marriage established by God, pray earnestly for the next generation, give wisdom to parents, and raise up the Daniel of the next generation.
- Hinder and stop the Education courses that bring gender confusion into schools at all levels: Lord, Please rule over the Canadian Government Education Bureau, completely blocking the teaching of such courses. Equip parents to protect their children without being captured by the power of darkness.
- Lord, please overturn the marijuana law: Lord, please send forth Your command, for the provincial and municipal governments to enact relevant laws to protect the safety of young people and nationals, to extend Your mighty arm to save the next generation, and not to become “slaves” of the LGBT community and marijuana.
- Pray that the university campuses across Canada wouldn’t become breeding grounds for liberalism. Instead pray for the rising up of credible and articulate conservative voices who would speak the truth in God’s love and inculcate righteous values and principles for our emerging future leaders.
- Pray for The Holy Spirit to pour out:Lord, please break down and abolish the stronghold of Satan, and pour out the Holy Spirit You promised in Joel 2, to revive the young people of this generation, to return the hearts of men to Christ, to turn their lives around to become the soldiers of the kingdom of God.
- Pray for the Church in Canada:
- The spirit of God breathe into Canada: the breath of God is once again blown on Canada, and Canada is revived and stand up to become a powerful army.
- Purify the Church of Canada: God, bring down the holy fire, cleanse and purify the church in Canada, no longer compromise with the values of the world, preach the gospel of truth, no longer draw back, no longer remain silent. Keep Canada away from the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah, and giving Canada a holy and righteous society to manifest the power of God.
- The establishment of a united prayer altar:Give us the spirit of unity, urging all Christians to have the same mind, standing together in the true Word of Christ, aligned with the mind of God and aligned with one another, so churches and the body of Christ can establish a unified prayer altar, to be alert and pray for Canada in one heart and one mind, to take back the power and authority, to fight for Canada, so Canada can walk into her destiny .
- Church remain alert in prayer and not to be complacent even as the Lord awaits our persevering, persistent and prevailing intercession for righteousness and justice to increase, advance and be fully restored to this nation.
- God will rule and reign in Canada, as proclaimed in Psalm 72:8, May he rule from sea to the sea, and from the river to the ends of the earth,heal Canada, and make the nation of Canada be known for her justice, love, generosity to others. As the words in the national anthem says (God keep our land glorious and free).
- A healing nation and peace maker: pray that he anointing of God’s healing will flow from Canada to the nation to heal the nations and that Canadians would be called sons of God and be peace makers more than peace keepers.
- Pray for election:
- pray young first time voters to vote for righteousness in the land.
- Pray wisdom and discernment for all Canadians as election campaigns begin to precede the call for federal elections which might take place sooner than Oct 2019.
- Pray for public health and safety of all Canadians against terrorism or natural disasters
- Pray for government:
- Pray the fear of the Lord on all elected officials especially on the newly elected mayors, city councillors and school board members.
- Pray for divine wisdom of righteous candidates of faith to win and assume positions of leadership whether at federal, provincial or municipal levels of government.
- Pray that Canada would make a clear stand for the sovereignty of Israel as a nation and to prove that stand by moving the Canadian embassy to Jerusalem.
- Pray against anti-semitism in our nation.
- Pray for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: Father God, give him the spirit to fear God, save his soul, and lead Prime Minister Trudeau with wisdom and vision from God to govern the country. Raise up intercessors in Canada to watch and pray and stand in the gap for for the Prime Minister, so He and his family can rejoice and be glad in trusting in the true God, lead them not into temptation, but deliver them from evil. Pray in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
- Special Regional Prayer Points:
- Referendum in BC: [Current event: Province BC will have a referendum vote at the end of November. This will be the 3rd time in the past few years. First time was May 17, 2005. Second time May 12, 2009. Both time was held simultaneously with the elections. The results were to maintain the original First Past First The Post FPFP. It was simple and clear, which is whoever has the most votes wins in each district as senator.
May God continue to keep the same system for this time.
- Healing for Canada: [ Current Event: During November 2-10, thousands of people came to North Battleford for the Battle for Canada gathering. They came to North Battleford to worship and pray for the nation and seek the heart of God.] North Battleford was the birth place of the latter rain movement that impacted the whole world in 1948. Now 70 years is completed! Lord, continue to turn this nation around, forgive our sins and heal our land!
- Pray Protection of Conservative Voices in every sphere of society whether in the church, education, business and marketplace, law and government, health, science and technology, arts and media, that the Lord would be their strong defense as they stand boldly for righteousness and justice, particularly those who speak the truth to communities and parents to inform them of liberal agenda such as SOGI (sexual orientation gender identity) that are being imposed on all BC schools.
- Pray for the protection of Christian schools in Alberta because the government is clamping down on their freedom.
- Referendum in BC: [Current event: Province BC will have a referendum vote at the end of November. This will be the 3rd time in the past few years. First time was May 17, 2005. Second time May 12, 2009. Both time was held simultaneously with the elections. The results were to maintain the original First Past First The Post FPFP. It was simple and clear, which is whoever has the most votes wins in each district as senator.
- About legislation of marijuana:
- Pray for Pray for the safety of all Canadians resulting from the federal government’s Oct 17, 2018 legislation of marijuana.
- Smoking cannabis is being treated like alcoholism, but unlike alcohol testing, there’s not yet a full proof safety level test for those who are drivers, pilots, doctors, health care workers or police officers and others who take marijuana while on duty.
- Food items including candy as well as cosmetic products have been produced with the words “Highly infused THL” labeled on the packaging.
- Farms that used to grow grain and vegetables have been converted to growing marijuana plants because it is now deemed more profitable. This leads to food shortage and higher prices.
- Pray protection over all Canadians, young and old, who might inadvertently ingest or use marijuana products or suffer secondary effects from cannabis smoking; pray also against widespread drug addiction because marijuana has been considered a gateway drug that opens up dangers to more serious drugs like fentanyl which is lethal on contact. Home mixed drugs that add fentanyl for extra kick to marijuana have killed many who were ignorant of what was in their drinks or food.
- Pray for First Nations:
- Pray protection for vulnerable First Nations peoples and youth who are being exploited to be adopted by LGBTQ “parents”
- Pray protection over our Inuit peoples from Iqaluit and Arctic Canada that there would be righteous and wise leadership and infrastructure bringing peace and stability to the people and to the northern regions.
- The rising of the First Nation :First Nation standing in their position is the key to revival, because they are the first born of the land. Please pray that the First Nation believers will come into unity and for revival. In 2019 there will be many gatherings of the First Nation in many cities.
President Trump has declared publicly, America will once again [Rule with the Bible], whether it is in the school, congress, and sport activities …etc. we should start with prayer. Please click and watch President Trump’s Speech. Bless America to rise up again!
I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth(Isaiah 62:6-7)
To fulfill His plan and purposes
[Current Events: The 2018 US midterm elections will be held on Tuesday, 11/6/2018. In the middle of the first term of Republican President Donald Trump. All 435 seats in the US House of Representatives and 34 of the 100 seats in the US Senate will be reelected. Governors of 39 states and other regional elections will also be held. This mid-term election is critical to the re-election of the president as well as the promotion of domestic and foreign policies. Some states unlawfully allow illegal immigrants to register for mid-term elections and even for future presidential elections.
Further more, the dark forces behind homosexuality is actively advocating sex education in the school over the entire nation that homosexuality is correct, trying to defile our children from kindergarten to college. We must come together to pray in agreement in our hearts and our mind to ask God to dispatch angelic host to help us in this war, to resist this wave of homosexuality and to release our children from the bondage of lust and pornography, especially the state of California is pushing hard on this ungodly sex education. Today we stand once again with America, to believe America’s breakthrough will bring a breakthrough for the whole globe!]
Pray for the Campuses
- In the name of Jesus we declare the fire of the Holy Spirit will render the heaven and come down, to burn up all the stronghold of homosexuality in the campus.
- In the name of Jesus we declare, all school campuses will open to the biblical truth education and close the door to sex education of homosexuality.
- May God raise up school board that loves You and reveres You, to replace the school board that promotes homosexuality.
- In the name of Jesus we declare God rules and reigns in each of the school board meeting that is promoting homosexuality. Any ungodly proposal of sex education will not be accepted. Every parent that is aligned with the Godly biblical truth education will stand up and let their voices be heard, their rejection of the proposal of the ungodly sex education will be widely supported.
- In the name of Jesus we declare the prayer altar will be raised up in the school campus like bamboo shoots up after the rain!
- In the name of Jesus we declare gun shooting in the campuses will be prevented completely, God will protect school campuses from all the violent attack.
- In the name of Jesus we declare God’s reign, establish Your throne on every campus and revive the campus to be a holy kingdom of God.
- In the name of Jesus we declare our God is a victorious King, the captain of our host. He will listen to our prayer of agreement and will personally lead angel Michael and His hosts of angels, to win this battle for our next generation and to cancel the sex education of homosexuality in all campuses.
Pray for the midterm election in America
- In the name of Jesus we declare all the candidate that are lined up with God will be elected.
- [Pray especially for California election: There has been countless fires in California continuously, God is judging, cleansing California] In the name of Jesus we declare this time California will elect senator and congressmen that aligns with God. Every governmental official that promotes legalizing homosexuality sex education, marijuana, and illegal immigrant policies will be out of the office. May God raise up Christians that love You and fear You to enter into the politics of the governmental mountain. We declare this over California, as well as to all of the other states of America.
Pray for President Trump
- May God keep him and his family safe every time they come and go. We pray that God break the curses from darkness through witchcraft on President Trump and his family. We declare that these spells are annihilated. In the name of the Lord, God will bless President Trump and his family abundantly.
- In the name of the Lord, God will protect President Trump from any plans of assassination and any attacks in health, accidents, murder and death.
- We pray that God heal the First Lady Melania completely and protect Trump’s family, that all may go well with them, even as their souls are getting along well.
- May God bless President Trump’s marriage, lead them not into the temptation of extramarital affairs.
Pray for US Political Leaders
- Pray for Vice President Mike Pence and all Christian government officials who are godly and loving the Lord. May God continue to keep them and their families safe and healthy, to be able to manage the affairs of the states according to God’s will and be kind to God’s people. May they become blessings for President Trump. We declare in the name of the Lord that they will continue to protect the freedom of religion for Christians.
- May God manifest His righteousness to those political leaders who are not after God’s heart, who have offended God and covered up their sins, eradicating evidences by murdering witnesses, we declare in Jesus’ name that they be brought to justice. We pray that the Lord protect the intelligence personnel who are searching the hidden evil, the journalists and witnesses who hold the evidences. Protect their identity not to be exposed until the evil political leaders are brought to justice.
Pray for the Churches in the US
[In the News: In November 2017 more than 20 church members in Texas were killed in shooting. One Chinese pastor was killed in IHOP’s neighborhood recently as well.]
- In the name of the Lord, we declare that the protection of the great power of the Lord of Hosts will come down on pastors, preachers, co-workers, and members of all churches. May God save them from all evil and shooting.
- Revival in the Church: Abba Father, we stand in the gap and pray for the Church in the United States. God, forgive us for our secularization. We pursue material enjoyment and fail to watch and pray in our comfortable lives. We leave the country to the evil, and the whole country and the society are caught in the bondage of sin. Lord, have mercy on us. Help us turn our hearts to You in repentance and bring revival to all the churches in the United States. The American Church will once again be the salt and light to transform this nation and make her walk in God’s destiny. The Church will become a city on the mountain and the light of the world, preparing the nations of the world for the revival of the end times. In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray.
- Just as it is said in Isaiah 62: 6-7, “I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give Him no rest till He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth”, We hereby declare in the name of the Lord, that God will raise up the Church all over the nation to watch and pray, to build closely compacted together the 24/7 prayer wall, to call on the Lord day and night for the United States until God’s will on her is fulfilled.
United States: Bless United States, arise and shine! for your light has come, the glory of the Lord is shining upon United States. Behold, the darkness covers the earth, and the darkness covers the people, but the Lord will appear over the United States, and His glory will be in the United States now. (Isaiah 60:1-2)[Current Events: The 2018 US midterm elections will be held on Tuesday, 11/6/2018. In the middle of the first term of Republican President Donald Trump. All 435 seats in the US House of Representatives and 34 of the 100 seats in the US Senate will be reelected. Governors of 39 states and other regional elections will also be held. This mid-term election is critical to the re-election of the president as well as the promotion of domestic and foreign policies. Some states unlawfully allow illegal immigrants to register for mid-term elections, and even for future presidential elections. ]
- The holiness and righteousness of God will overcome the plans and tricks of the darkness. We pray for God to release resources to all the righteous candidates.
- God, please stop all illegal plans and conspiracies, they shall be excluded, turned, and cancelled. In the name of Jesus, bind and break all voter fraud, software interference, corruption, and illegal funding plans.
- Establish a just, flawless voting method that blocks all injustices. May the will of the Lord be done in the midterm elections and every election on earth as it is in heaven. May godly officials be elected in the US election.
- Lord, abolish Islam, Freemasonry’s control and manipulation – Send angels to fight and disintegrate the global control of Freemasonry in the political and economic system of the United States and most countries in the world and abolish the influence of Islam and other pagans in the political system of the United States and other countries.
- Revive the Church to watch and pray: Gather Your children from all the churches to pray, connect churches to watch and pray for the kingdom of God, so Your will for the church can be done on the earth, as it is in heaven. The church will become a house of prayer, receiving full blessings and the anointing of unity will be filled among the participating various churches, and among the leaders of the church, so that they can honor each other in love. Truly connected to Christ, bring the great outpouring of the Holy Spirit, revival of the church, and accomplish the great mission at the end time to back to Jerusalem, preparing the way for the return of our glorious King.
- Abolish same-sex marriage and legalization of abortion – pray for abolition of same-sex marriage and legalization of abortion in the US and the Supreme Court. God, please forgive, cleanse, remove global corrupt and greedy leaders that promote political legitimacy of gay marriage in the country, and rise up leaders like Daniel and Joseph who are aligned with God. May God’s grace and salvation come upon government officials who support homosexuality (LGBT) and abortion; turn their hearts around so they will really seek You.
- Pray for President Trump: Keep President Trump humble with a heart that is dependent upon You to govern the United States. All policy decisions he make will not only bring blessings and help to the United States, but also bring peace to the world. Break all the curses that Satan have sent to his body, soul and mind and his families, especially curses of health and murder. We declare blessings and protections over President Trump and his families, his government officials and their families; fill them with Your love, peace, and joy.
- President Trump’s relationship with world leaders: Help President Trump value the importance of establishing peaceful relations with China, Israel, Russia and world leaders. Give President Trump wisdom and godly strategies to establish wonderful relationships with other nations and assist China and Taiwan to reconcile.
- Give wisdom, knowledge and revelation to political leaders in charge of government departments to find solutions to social problems. Do the right things according to God’s will and give them courage to execute them thoroughly. Bring positive changes. Govern our land with righteousness, justice, and holiness.
- Raising up godly sons and daughters to enter into politics: Release and mobilize children who have long been destined to the political realm, to respond to the call, to lead them like Daniel, full of wisdom, strategy, might, knowledge and the spirit of fear of the Lord, to become the vessel of the glory to affect the governmental mountain, and transform the whole country.
[ National Profile: Brunei, full name Brunei Darussalam, also known as Brunei Islamic Monarchy, a small country on Borneo, bordering Malaysia and Indonesia, with a population of about 400,000, 66.3% Malay, 11.2 % Chinese, 3.4% Aboriginal, 2.3% Indian, 16.8% Other. Brunei has a small land area but is one of the richest countries in the world with its rich crude oil and natural gas. Brunei is one of the few monarchies in the world, and the unity of politics and religion. Islam, introduced in the middle of the 14th century, has now become the state religion of Brunei. The Constitution stipulates that the Sudan is the head of state, has all the highest executive powers and the power to enact laws, and is also a religious leader.
Social aspects: Brunei wants to be a good Islamic center. The methods used include the spread of Islam and the implementation of Islamic Shariah. The government will give money and other benefits to those convert to Islam. In 2014, the government implemented a criminal law based on Islamic Shariah, forcing all businesses to suspend business on Friday prayers, during the Ramadan month, all restaurants are not allowed to open, no drinking in public, and women must wear long-sleeved clothes to cover themselves, Muslims and Non-Muslim cases are enforced by the Iraqi Criminal Law. Non-Muslim penalties include chopping off hands and stoning, which is a violation of human rights and religious violations for non-Muslims.
Church aspect: the proportion of Christians in Brunei is about 10% of the total population, because of comfortable environment, church has become lukewarm. The Aboriginal Church had experienced revival and is still enthusiastic about the Lord. Because of the power of Islam in Brunei, there has been constant rejection and persecution of Christians. Many young Brunei Christians have left the country and caused the church to have gap between generations, Christians are forbidden to preach the gospel. On the contrary, the local newspapers keep reporting daily the gifts the Islam can receive for converting. 】
- But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened but in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect I Peter 3:14-15
- The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low; the Lord alone will be exalted in that day. The Lord Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)Isaiah 2:11-12
- Pray for the revival of the Aboriginal and Chinese churches in Brunei: Abba Father thank You for the revival that the Aboriginal church once had! Once again, let the fire of the Holy Spirit come and ignite the local aborigines and the Chinese church, so that they have the opportunity to connect, establish an unified prayer altar, watch and pray and worship before You day and night, send down the fire of revival, so the church can become zealous for You to stand in the gap to pray for Brunei, to transform the whole country, so Brunei can enter her destiny.
- Pray for the Christians in Brunei: Abba Father, Your sons and daughters that face persecution and danger are thankful to You for Your constant protection and guiding! Please give them a bold and courageous heart and let them know that when the enemy comes in like the flood, You sits on throne ruling over it. Lead them to be rooted deep in the solid rock, and when they face the persecution of the Islamist law, they can be the messenger of gospel that is wise as serpent and gentle as dove, signs and wonders and miracles will follow them to confirm the words. Use them to lead many Muslims to return to You.
- God, save the souls of Brunei people: Abba Father, thank You for never change Your love for them, although they are walking in the dark, but You always long for them to enter into the kingdom of light. Father God, release Your great light and let them come out of the darkness!
- Pray for the Sultan and the Muslim priests: Abba Father, please soften the hearts of the Sultans and the Muslim priests, and the corruption, forces behind them, and change their attitude towards Christians. Watch over the smooth transition of the transferring of the throne. May You save Haji Hashanna Bauciya Sultan, May Your face shine upon him, so that he can serve the people with gratitude and humility. Love the people and work diligently, uphold justice, and govern the country with wisdom. Give him counselors with strategies and love to improve the problem of inequality between the rich and the poor. Holy Spirit, open his spiritual eyes, to turn and know the precious salvation of Jesus Christ, no longer promote the national Islamicization plan, lead the royal family and the people to know the joy of salvation, to make Brunei a nation that Jesus is the Lord and be blessed by God
In Jesus’s name we pray, Amen!
- Repent for Buddhist and Hindu extremists: Please forgive the Buddhists and Hindus of Sri Lanka, for they fell into the devices of the devil, and blinded by idolatry, that they persecute those of different faith, including violence, murder, arson and vandalism. May God have mercy on them, save their souls, that they may see their wickedness in the glorious grace of God, and repent in humility and be saved and born again.
- Pray for the salvation of the people: May God’s salvation come upon the people of Sri Lanka, they are generally friendly, simple and pious. May God forgive their idolatry, and in not knowing You as the only true God. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we declare that the harvest is ripe in Sri Lanka, may God send His workers to bring in the harvest, to boldly preach the gospel, with signs and wonders to witness the word that they preach. May the people receive the word of life, that the Lord Jesus shall reign in their hearts as King.
- Pray for the nation: the Sri Lankan people have suffered long-term civil war, experiencing trauma in their flesh and souls, may God release healing, love and peace, that they be reconciled to God and each other, to forgive one another, for the different ethnic groups to have mutual respect, to establish a nation that is fair, stable and filled with love.
- Pray for the government: May God grant they a heart of mercy that love the people in order to solve the problem of racial dis, protect the safety of the minority, and prevent riots. Also grant wisdom, power and strategy to the officials, that they can develop the economy in unity, to alleviate the debt, to improve the living standard of the people, to bring an end to corruption, establish a trustworthy and just government. In the name of Jesus Christ we declare that gospel shall enter into the political arena, grant the officials knowledge of God’s grace, that those who hear shall understand, to receive salvation and be born again and saved.
- Pray for Christians and churches: May God bless the church to be rooted on the rock of truth, not to compromise with evil, and fight courageously for the Lord. May Holy Spirit equip and teach the saints, that they may mature in their spiritual lives, to be used by the Lord. May the church be salt and light and bring the truth of God to dark places, and lead people into God’s Kingdom of light. Raise up the church to intercede for the nation and society, to bring Sri Lanka to walk in the will of God.
- Pray for president Maithripala Sirisena: may God enlighten the eyes of the heart of president Sirisena, that he may know You as the only true God, to turn to follow Jesus Christ. Bless president Sirisena that he may walk justly, have a humble heart and bring the governmental team into unity, to cause the people to dwell safely and in happiness.
[Background: Neighboring the Xinjiang Province of China, one of the central Asian nations that gained independence after the fall of the Soviet Union. Capital Bishkek, 87% of 6 million population are Muslim. According to the data of Joshua Project in 2017, 26 out of 41 are unreached people. With the Kyrgyzstani being the greatest unreached people group, with Christian ratio of 0.1%. Kyrgyzstan, neighbor to the other 5 Central Asian ‘stans’, is more open to the work of the gospel. The local governmental laws prohibit public evangelism, but it does not forbid its people to go to church meetings,
Spiritual status: Kyrgyzstan stands in a very important spiritual position. She was the first country that moved westward from Xinjiang, an ancient Silk Road, and an important checkpoint for the Gospel to return to Jerusalem today. Although the Gospel work of the Kyrgyz Republic is not prosperous, there are also exciting testimonies. A Jewish/Cola priest tells the wonderful experience of his faith in the Lord. He used to be a devout Muslim leader. When he read the Koran, he said three times that “Jesus is the Lord” shocked him very much! Later he met the Christian who took him to the church and he struggled for 6 months before making the decision to believe in Jesus. He then served the Lord full-time, established the church, and now supports six house church gatherings. Although the meeting place is simple, presence of God is there is, they were mainly Jews/Cao people, and cooperate with other rural churches to train disciples. (Hong Kong National Renaissance News 2016)
More Chinese have opened Christian boarding schools in Kyrgyzstan, and they offered up all they have selflessly, only for the gospel. They sent students abroad to the United States, building friendship among schools, quietly cultivate the next godly generation, and promote the harvest of the Gospel in Kyrgyzstan.
State situation: In terms of political philosophy, there is a huge difference between the North and the South. The northern part is pro-Russian, corrupt and lacks investment; the southern part is anti-Russian, with a high rate of poverty and unemployment. President Atambayev not only suppressed the opposition, created kinship politics, but also had no economic governance, resulting in high unemployment and frequent street movements, deepening social conflicts and turmoil, and regime change. In addition, Kyrgyzstan was named one of the 20 countries with the highest level of corruption in the world.
Economically, since Kyrgyzstan’s independence in 1991, have not resolve the issue of food independence, joining the Russian-led Eurasian Economic Community – still deeply dependent on Russia.
In international relations, Kyrgyzstan has always been the focus of great powers in Central Asia. China’s “One Road, One Belt” helped Kyrgyzstan build hydropower stations and road tunnels, and purchased natural gas from Kyrgyzstan; the United States has military bases in Kyrgyzstan; and Russia’s economic and trade also showed friendliness to Kyrgyzstan. With the disintegration of the Soviet Union, the two opposing camps of the United States and the Soviet Union collapsed. This is God’s intention. Now that Russia is constantly strengthening geopolitical strength, it wants to take control of the Central Asian region. How will it affect the gospel westward?
Radical Islamic terrorists are in the Central Asian region, including the forces in Kyrgyzstan. At one time, 2000-4000 people joined the terrorist organization. If the society continues to be turbulent, the extremist forces will spill over and affect the Xinjiang region.
- Psalm 33:12 NIV Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.
- Isaiah 57:14 New International Version (NIV)And it will be said: “Build up, build up, prepare the road! Remove the obstacles out of the way of my people.”
- Churches on fire for sharing gospel: Father, You are Jehovah Elohim, the the Kyrgyzstan Churcheswill not be lacking. May the Lord pour out the Holy Spirit like water upon the churches and make them prosperous, so that the believers love the Lord passionately and shine for Him. Father, send the workers into the harvest fields, i.e., the Christian schools, and the whole country to testify for the Lord and spread the gospel.
- Work through the Chinese to promote the Gospel Westward: May Lord work through the Chinese to spread the Gospel westward to Kyrgyzstans, so that there will be plentiful fruits of Gospel. May the Lord bless the five countries of Central Asia, “build up, build up and prepare the road!” and make a leveled path for the gospel to go west smoothly.
- Pray for Believers converted from Muslim: May the Lord continue to do wonderful things among Muslims: visit them with dreams and visions, let them know the redemptive grace of Jesus Christ, save their souls, and lead them and the religious extremists to return to the Lord.
- Pray for the government and leaders: thank God for allowing the political corruption in Kyrgystan to surface. We pray for the Lord to vigorously cleanse and renew her political power, so that the leaders who fear God and care for the benefits of the people sit firmly in their positions, and the ecnomic level will be greatly improved. May God bless the President Sooronby Jeenbekov with a loving heart for the people that he will govern with honesty, integrity and justice. May Your salvation come upon him and his family and lead the people of Kyrgyzstan into the great light of God. This nation will be blessed entering into her destiny!
Islamic Republic of Pakistan
[background: In early 8th century, Arabia expanded to the Indian river region and promulgated Islam and as a result many of local people became Muslims. In 1757, Pakistan following India became British colony. In 1940, the Muslim Alliance held meetings nationally and passed the decision to establish Pakistan. In 1947, Britain declared the Mountbatten plan, and agreed upon the partition of India. Pakistan declared independence and became a dominion of the British Commonwealth. In 1956, Pakistan changed from dominion into republic, and changed the name to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Capital: Islamabad, Geographic location: situated in south Asia, connected with Afghanistan in the north-west, Xinjiang to the north-east, with landmass of 796,000 square mile, population of 197,000,000. Religions: 96.1% Islam, 1.5% Hinduism, 1.3% Christianity, 0.7% Catholicism. The fastest growing religion is Islam and Hinduism. Official language: English, Urdu. Total number of languages: 77. Pakistan is a multi-ethnic nation, with a total of 416 different ethnic groups, of which 408 are unreached peoples. Politics: after independence, the military played an important role in politics. Furthermore the civil government being unstable and corrupt has been a national political focal point. Ex-prime minister Nawaz Sharif is imprisoned for 10 years due to charges of corruption. On 26 July 2018 Imran Khan was elected as the new prime minister.
Christians becoming targets of hostility: Up to present, Pakistanis face extreme hardship in being a Christian. Attend Sunday service is allowed, but severe “anti-blasphemy” law restrict religious lives of Christians. Whether it is evangelizing, converting from Islam or wearing a cross in public has become ever more dangerous. Islamic extremism has been on the rise, and many illegal extremist organizations are changing their fronts masking as charities working in youth social services. Many young people face the danger of being recruited into extremist organizations. Local authority had multiple attempts at suppressing the extremists. These organizations act out in vengeance, attacking Christians and many believers face the possibility of harassment and kicked out of their homes. Some Christians are spat upon on the streets, forced to marry, sexual assault and kidnapping is frequent.
On 24 May 2017, two Chinese missionaries Li Xinheng and Meng Lisi were kidnapped by armed extremists in Zhena district of Quetta, the provincial capital of Balochistan province in southwest of Pakistan. On August 8, Islamic State declared on media that they have killed them. Christians has become an oppressed minority. Pakistan’s poverty rate is very high, with Christian minority being especially so. Many receive minimal education or without education, as a result unable to find jobs. Many enter into manual labor to repay debt, and unable to clear the debt and such debt may continue through generations. These Christians are subject to the whims of their employers. They are unable to find legal help and are completely unable to protect their rights.]
Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.
- For the corruption in the military and government: May God save their souls, grant them a heart of mercy and love for the people to solve the poverty issue in the country, protect the safety of the ethnic groups and prevent riots. Also grant the officials wisdom, power, strategy to develop the economy and improve the living standard of the people, to be upright and care for the people, to establish a trustworthy and fair government. In the name of Jesus we declare that the gospel shall enter the political arena, that the officials may know the grace of God, that those who hear can understand and receive salvation and be born again
- Pray for the Islamic extremists and their salvation: May God forgive their crimes of shedding innocent blood, forgive them for deceiving and tempting the youth to become their members and oppressing Christians, and illegally capturing women to become their sex slaves, may the blood of the Lord cover and forgive. May the grace of the Lord come upon them. Lord, You desire all to be saved and none to perish, we bind the evil powers behind the Islamic extremists organizations in the name of the Lord and to release them from Islam to turn to the Lord.
- Pray for the martyred believers: Lord, You said unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it cannot bear much fruits. Please remember the blood of the martyrs shed on this land for the sake of the gospel. May the blood of the righteous as it flowed in the ground of this nation, bring great revival to Pakistan. Strength the family of the martyrs, that they may understand they shall be reunited in heaven, that their hearts receive comfort.
- Pray for the persecuted believers: May God grant our brothers and sisters in tribulation a strong heart, God shall remember all that they sacrificed and all that they offered for the Lord. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:10) May the fire of the gospel burn brightly and spread over Pakistan. May God grant them opportunities to learn and work, improve their economy and provide all their needs
- Pray for Prime Minister Imran Khan: Heavenly Father, we ask that Your salvation come upon Prime Minister Imran Khan, that he may turn towards Jesus Christ from the bondage of Islam, to receive true freedom in the salvation of Christ. Bless Prime Minister Imran Khan to put an end to corruption and rebuild the nation, to fight for the rights of 25million children without education and to improve public health care and provide clean water. May You grant him wisdom and power to lead his nation to a life of safety, health and wealth.
[Background: South Asian countries, Bangladesh is one of the ancient peoples of the South Asian subcontinent. The population is 150 million, and Bangladesh is 96.9%. The main religion is Islam. Muslims account for 88.3% of the total population, 10.5% of Hindus, and the rest are mainly Buddhists, Christians and ordinary people. Bangladesh is one of the most populous populations in the world and yet one of the least developed countries in the world. Bangladesh belongs to the subtropical monsoon climate. Because the rivers are spread throughout, transport by rivers are well developed, and the rainy season is extremely prone to flooding. Tropical hurricanes often occur.
Spiritual condition: Since independence in 1971, Bangladesh has been mired in the vicious circle of violent political struggle. Over the years, Bangladesh has maintained the dual status of secular and Islamic countries in accordance with the Constitution. I addition to the riots of Islamic militants, and the Christian community as a minority is simultaneously threatened by radical Muslims and authorities. But what is encouraging is that the percentage of Christian is growing rapidly in Muslim-based Bangladesh.
According to a report in the Christian Daily newspaper on March 16, 2017: “Many Muslims believed in Jesus! Most of them live in rural areas. Every day more people are converted to be saved, even if they are persecuted, we continue to spread the Good news of Jesus Christ. Although the Christian population still accounts for a very small number of people, Bangladeshi Christians have great confidence that the Muslim country, the fourth largest Muslim country, will eventually become a Christian country. “There is no mercy, no compassion, especially no love in Islam. It can’t bring us anything. However, Christianity gives us the assurance of eternal life, and it brings real hope.” A convert admitted that he rather give up vested benefits and become Christians. “The next generation is turning back to God and becoming Christians! We believe that Bangladesh will become a Christian country in the future.”]
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. (Habakkuk 2:14)
Oh God! We pray that the wind and rain of the Holy Spirit will come greater than before, and righteous and peace will be established for the local people.
- Bless Bangladesh: In the name of Jesus we bless this country into the destiny of God! Rise up and be courageous and stand, no longer weak, no longer poor; the church will shine with the abundance of the Lord, bring great influence, let ten people pull one to come to now the Lord Jesus.
- Pray for non-Christians in Bangladesh: Pray for the Lord’s mercy and salvation to come to the Muslims and Buddhists in Bangladesh, forgive them for worshipping idolatry out of ignorance, persecuting the children of God, reveal Yourself to them so that they can know the most high true God. To receive a abundant salvation and grace. Oh God! We declare that You will continue to pour the grace and mercy over the people of Bangladesh. When they become Christians at this moment, may their heart only beat for You.
- Pray for Bangladeshi Christians: May the Holy Spirit pour on the Bangladeshi Christians, and make their heart become passionate for You, bless the brothers and sisters of Bangladesh become deeply rooted in the truth and the love of God in the midst of persecution, not be shaken and clearly understand the leading of the Holy Spirit. Co-labor with God and be the fisher of men.
- Pray for the Church of Bangladesh: Raise up the Church of Bangladesh, give them fire of prayer, and together to build a prayer altar of unity, for God to lead them to fight for Bangladesh, demolish the stronghold of the enemy that hinder the Bangladeshi people from knowing God, so that the gospel can be spread throughout Various ethnic groups in Bangladesh, and transform the entire nation of Bangladesh!
- Pray for the government of Bangladesh: God, save the souls of Bangladeshi government officials, so they will receive salvation, give them wisdom to govern Bangladesh, and turn Bangladesh from a goat country to a sheep country.
- Pray for Bangladesh President Abdul Hamid: Dear heavenly Father, You are a God who does not display favoritism, may Your love come upon Bangladesh president Abdul Hamid. May Your Holy Spirit work in him, expand his heart and perception that he may align with your purposes and ways, to govern Bangladeshi with justice and righteousness. That he may be kind to the Buddhists and Christians in his nation who are of different faith to him. Lord, you have granted supernatural revelations to many Muslims previously, you have called them to be reconciled with You through dreams and visions, to be close to You. Therefore we bless Bangladesh president Abdul Hamid that he can recognize Your omniscience and omnipotence, and receive the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that he may walk with the Lord in the light and enjoy the abundant life promised by the Lord.
We pray in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!
“Background: Bhutan is located on the southern slope of the eastern section of Himalaya between China and India. In Seventh century BC, the Tibetan king Srongtsen Gampo introduced Buddhism into Bhutan and established many temples, from which Buddhism played an important role in Bhutan, and many political and legal aspects infiltrated Buddhist ideas.
Bhutan, with a population of 700,000, has as many as 75% Buddhists and 24% of Hindus, with a Christian proportion of only 1.8%. In theory, Bhutan allows its citizens to practice other religions, such as Christianity, but those who choose to practice another religion are treated unfairly by the state, local governments and their communities. The Government and the people believe that Bhutanese should be Buddhists, and those who believe in other faiths may lose their citizenship and government benefits, including free education, health care, and even electricity and water resources.
As a result of the increase in the number of refugees from India and Nepal, the Government of Bhutan had enacted immigration laws to restrict the influx of refugees, thus also deepening the sense of racism and hatred between the two communities, leading to violence and protests. Bhutan has a population of nearly million people, but only hundreds of Christians. So far, no Christian congregation has been able to build church buildings, and there are no recognized Christian organizations in the country.
Bhutan is one of the least evangelized countries, and Christians within its borders are also affected by discrimination, harassment and even physical violence. Topography, Bhutan has a lot of thunderstorms, so Bhutan calls itself “Thunder Dragon King”, they also considered themselves the descendants of the dragon, on their nation flag, Chinese white Dragon represented dragon god, the yellow symbol diagonal across represented the King’s authority, the orange symbol below represented the pious faith of the lama religion.】
Therefore tell the people: This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Return to me,’ declares the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will return to you,’ says the Lord Almighty.Zechariah 1:3
See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes[a] on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.Zechariah 3:9
- Prayer of Identification: We come before You to confess and repent for Bhutan for idolatry, and not worship the only true God. We replace You with other gods, so the suffering increases, and please forgive our pride and rebellion, because You resist the proud and give grace to the humble. Please forgive our sin of stubbornness, harden-heartedness. Lord, please forgive us of all these sins, remove all our unrighteousness, so we can turn back to You, so peace will come to Bhutan.
- Pray for the Bhutanese people for salvation: May God’s salvation come to the people of Bhutan, give them the Holy Spirit to enlighten them to repent, and open the eyes of their hearts to know You are the Holy righteous Redeemer and the One True God, rejecting all idols and traditions. The bondage of culture, to accept the salvation of Christ, leading Bhutan into the season of great harvest, so that the gospel is rooted and grounded in the culture of Bhutan. In the name of the Lord, bless the people of this land. When the people in the dark meet the great light, they will enter the wonderful virtues of light. The true light released the people living in the temples of this place to receive true freedom, because of their godliness, compassion came, like the way Cornelius met Jesus.
- Pray for the revival of the Bhutanese church: Lord! Let the love of the Holy Spirit pour greatly upon the children of God, to awaken their souls, to seek God passionately and love one another, and steadfastly keep the Word of God, to aggressively proclaim the gospel, and to witness the manifestation of power.and the love of God. Rise up the church to align with God, connect and align with each other, and work together to establish a unity prayer altar, to cry out for Bhutan, to stand in the gap and shake Bhutan through the power of day and night prayer; break the stronghold of the society, to find freedom and peace in the love of Christ, bringing the revival to Bhutan, transforming Bhutanese society and leading Bhutan into the calling and destiny of God. Give the church the power to bear witness and open the door to evangelism. God, please watch and keep Christian in Bhutan, to be steadfast in their faith, despite being severely abused and harassed. God, please forgive the injustices of infringing on the human rights of Nepal and Bhutan, and to replace these unjust acts with the love and compassion of Christ. May more Christian rescue workers that are called to go can receive their visa. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Bhutan, Wangchuck, will receive the salvation of Jesus. Amen!
- Pray for the political and social situation: Bhutan is one of the few countries in the world that had heard the least of the gospel. The government’s strong isolationism has fueled the clampdown of Tantric Buddhism. Pray for a true spiritual release on this “Dragon land.” We pray that the government has the wisdom and righteousness to grant peace and freedom to all races within Bhutan. God. please forgive Bhutan for violating the human rights of Nepalese refugees and Bhutan, to cleanse their sins, and to transform them to replace these unrighteous acts with the Love and mercy of Christ.
- Pray for Bhutanese government officials: Lord, Save the souls of Bhutanese government officials, give them the spirit of repentance, soften their hearts, open their eyes, and know You are the Almighty true God. Also for King Wangchuk to receive prayer of salvation. To rise up the Christian political leader that fear You and love You, to seek and trust in You, to formulate policies and appropriate laws that are righteous and fair, to consolidate healthy family structures, to receive the glorious and rich grace of the Kingdom of God, and to lead Bhutan into God’s destiny.
In the victorious name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Pray for the government: Heavenly Father, we ask for Your mercy to save the souls of all government officials in Saudi Arabia. Open their hearts to know that You are the holy and righteous Redeemer. Grant them the wisdom of God to promote domestic social reforms. Make the rich people compassionate, fair, righteous, and kind to the oppressed people. May You also reign in the foreign affairs of Saudi Arabia. The king and the government will coordinate for the cessation of wars and for peace with neighboring countries. Because You are the prince of peace, You will definitely guide Saudi Arabia to the destiny God set for her.
- Pray for Muslims: Father God, continue to appear to Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Allow them to see the manifestation of Your power, experience Your love and faithfulness, and know that Jesus Christ is the only way, truth and life. May God’s mighty arm protect the life and safety of the Muslim brothers and sisters who converted to Christianity. Strengthen their faith to enable them to connect with the members of the church in secret, worship and pray in one accord, and bear witnesses for You courageously. May God open the door for the gospel and give more Muslims the joy of salvation.
- Pray for the church and the disciples: May God strengthen the local churches and believers with brave faith. Especially strengthen the Church with wisdom and strategy to spread the gospel among the locals, train disciple, and raise foreign missionaries to enter the workplace.
- Pray for King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Aschau (who also serves as the Prime Minister): Heavenly Father, we pray for the salvation of the King Salman and all the royal families. Set them free all the bondage of Islam and help them turn to you. We also ask you to strengthen those who have been saved in the royal families. May the power of the Holy Spirit give King Salman the wisdom of God and the strategies according to God’s will, to continue to participate in international affairs and become the mediator of the conflicts between the royal families. Help him maintain a balance between preserving the conservative traditional culture and promoting social freedom and progress. Make Saudi Arabia a blessing for promoting peace among the countries in the Middle East.
The Republic of Yemen
[Country Profile: situated in the South Western Asia, with the north bordering to the Saudi Arabia, and the west to the Red Sea. She is the second largest nation in the Arabian Peninsula. While in the Old Testament era 3000 years ago, Yemen was the Kingdom of Sheba, and was a part of the Arabia Empire in the seventh century. After the First World War, the Northern region in Yemen abandoned the Ottoman Empire and gained her independence. She became the pro-western “Arab Yemen Republic” in 1962. In 1839, after the British colony of the Gulf of Aden, she annexed dozens of chiefdom in the south。In 1970， and formed the pro Soviet Union “Yemen People’s Democratic Republic” . And in 1990, the North Yemen and the South Yemen became unified and formed for what she is today, the “Yemen Republic”. In 2011, the Yemen people, in response to the movement of the Arab Spring, held a large scale anti-government protests, which led to the three-party’s constant, antagonist civil war. The Shia militia that formed the organization of the ( Houth is ) controlled the northeast, the independent autonomous weaponized tribe controlled the south, and the terrorist organization of the Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula(AQAP) resisted the governmental military.
Due to her political instability, the Yemen economy had been in continuous deterioration, there was severe corruption among the officials, and the irreconcilable dilemma of the reformation between the government and the military, caused the people to live in poverty. Some youth were lured into the terrorist organization (including the Al-Queda and the ISIS) by the extremists, this had made Yemen a headquarter for the radical Islamic terrorists. Since the United States and Saudi Arabia supported the government army, and the organization of Houthis was backed by Iran, the Yemen foreign relations had gotten into more complex and intense situation.
The petroleum development is the major economic source in the modern Yemen, which accounts for 25% of her GDP, and 63% of the financial income for the government. Due to the majority of their arable land were used to crop for economic agriculture such as cottons, coffee and teas, it had caused problems in the life of people like the severe domestic food shortage, high unemployment rate, and high birth rate. About 80% of the population (roughly 18 million) suffered starvation and diseases, among which 3 million are children, and 1 child under the age 5 died at average per one minute. Plus the civil war had caused the people extreme financial and life losses. She is ranked Level 3(L3) emergency of the largest and severest human crisis by the United Nations.
Spiritual Conditions: overwhelmingly 99% of the Yemen population believe in Islam (among which Sunnis sect 65% and the Shi’a 35%), only about 1 % believe in Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism or atheism. The law of Islam prohibits conversion to Christianity, and they could face death penalty for abandoning Islam. Most Christians in Yemen assembled in secrets, and their main persecution came from the opposition of the Islamic extremism and the inter-tribalism. The Christians are always subject to the threats and persecution from their families or government. According to the world watch list 2018 of the Open Doors USA, Yemen ranked the 14th most-difficult-to-survive nation towards Christians, and the 9th most-hostile treated-nation towards Christians. Although the circumstance is adverse, the message of the gospels is still being preached through the TV, the internet, and the broadcasting, leading some Yemen people to turn to Christ. ]
Pray for Yemen
Luke 1:78-79 “because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven, to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace.”
- Pray for the government: Father God, please forgive the Yemen government and the military for lusting over the powers, selfish desires, fighting, and have no concerns for her people, shedding the blood of the innocents. May Holy Spirit who grants mercy to enlighten them so they convict their own sins, repent before You for receiving the grace for their salvations. May You reign in the governmental officials and the military, raise up righteous and wise cabinets to govern her interiors and exteriors, so the people can
- Pray for the cease-fire of the civil war: Father God, please stretch out Your mighty arms to help the Yemen government military, the militia groups, the extremists, and the foreign-aided group so the hostility and opposition among them can be removed. That they will be willing to cease fire for the world to know You reign in the affairs of men. Also we ask God to show mercy for the people stricken from the war torn starvation and displacement. Send down Your healing and comforts for them to experience Your loving-kindness, so “No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise.”(Isaiah 60:18)
- Pray for the Muslims to turn towards God: ask God to forgive and rescue all the truth-resisting Muslims in Yemen who don’t know the true God, remove the veils off their eyes to turn to believe in Jesus. Set free the young people to be out of the control of the Youth Party, the ISIS, and the Al-Queda, for there is no fear in the love of Christ. Also protect the former Muslims who are now Christians, deliver them from all evils, strengthen their faith to boldly share the gospel to their family members.
- Pray for the churches and the unreached people: Yemen is the least nation on the face of the earth that hears the gospels, may God bless the women in remote villages, the refugees, and the foreign immigrants in Yemen to be able to be saved by hearing the gospels. Also pray God to protect all churches and believers to be hidden without harms under the mighty wings of the most high God, to faithfully obey the Words of the Lord, to stand on the gap interceding for the nation with one accord. May they stand unflinchingly to the face of persecution, preach the gospels with discernment, train the disciples of the Lord, so the numbers of the saved ones can increase greatly every day.
- Pray for the president Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi: Father God, may the grace of salvation be upon president Hadi and the whole household, so that they can know You are the Great King who reign in all the earth. Give him heavenly wisdom to rely on You humbly, help him to lead the government officials/ military to end the wars for the restoration of the domestic orders, and to reign with God´s righteousness and peace.
[National Profile: The full name “Russian Federation” is the federal republic of the country across the northern continent of Asia and Europe. It was once the “Russian Empire.” As the main republic of the former Soviet Union, she is still a very influential country in the world and the second largest military power with nuclear weapons. She was also the first socialist country in the world after the Russian Revolution in 1917. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991, Russia became the only legal successor state of the former Soviet Union. The state government is now a democratic federal federation and a permanent member of the UN Security Council.
[president: The current President Putin, an Orthodox Christian, used to be the former Soviet KGB. Since 1999, he has not left the core of Russian power. During his tenure as president, he made a significant improvement in the basic level of people’s livelihood in Russia and regained the right to speak in world politics. In 2018 he was re-elected as president with high support until 2024. Putin is a typical Russian with confidence, a tough guy characterized with aggressiveness, which is concrete manifestation of the Russian national consciousness; and his iron fist politics is also the most similar to the tsarist leader in the hearts of today’s Russians. Some people even said that there has never been a leader like Putin who is so close to the soul of Russia, in the past 100 years. His image of a tough politician is deeply loved by the people. However, he was also deeply questioned about the anti-democratic tendency, the constitutional cultivation of personal worship, the black box manipulation of the media, the suppression of opposition forces, and the interference of other countries’ political power.
diplomatic: Since Putin, Russia has tried to restore Russia’s status as a “superpower” and expanded its influence to the Soviet Union’s republics; and after the “9.11 incident”, she established a military base in Central Asia and has military cooperation with Turkey; she is even more influential in the situation in the Middle East – full intervention in the Syrian civil war; active cooperation with Western countries and strategic relations with Europe and the United States. Who In the past few years, has been sanctioned by the United States and the European Union. The relationship with the United States is very delicate; she has close ties with China; on the Israeli issue, Russia insists that Palestine should occupy East Jerusalem; although Russia is a Nation with nuclear power, she holds Anti-nuclear attitude towards North Korea.
The Orthodox Church is the main religion in the Russian Federation. Others include Catholicism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, more than 1 million Russian Jews moved back to Israel. Since the beginning of the 21st century, Russia’s respect for religious beliefs has declined. In 2017, Russia passed an “anti-extremism law”, which made Christians at home gatherings, workplaces, schools, and even the Internet and missionaries evangelistic, as illegal and had a great impact. However, Putin has close ties with the domestic Orthodox Church. Some scholars say that the Orthodox Church has become the propaganda machine of Putin and the main tool for Russia to launch a mixed war.
Russia is the ethnic group of “Mage, Tubal, and Mi” that Genesis 10:2 refers to, and the location of “Guge from the North Pole” predicted by Ezekiel 38:15. Russia rises as a military power. Christians should pay attention to whether they will cause harm to Israel in the future.
- Pray for Russia: May the blood of Christ flow freely on the land of Russia, break all the power of the devil, remove the obstacles of history, society, and spirituality, and release more people to return to the kingdom of God. May the Lord use Russia to be blessing to neighboring countries and ethnic groups! In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we declare Russia is going to experience the visitation of the Holy Spirit. The rivers of living water of the Holy Spirit will flow into Russia, water the thirsty souls, bring about an unprecedented revival, and the harvest of the soul, Russia will become a Christian country. We declare that the Lord Jesus Christ in reigning fully over Russia’s now and future, and that Russia is to be aligned with the mind of the Lord God and to walk in His will and plan.
- Pray for Russian believers: May God to give Russian believers wisdom and courage, and persist in faith in an increasingly difficult environment, to rely on the Lord to stand strong. May the millions of Russian Orthodox Christians renew and breakthrough in their spirit, to embrace the biblical truth and continue to be rooted and build up in God’s love and truth. May God continue to bless the established 24/7 Watchtower, and give them the spirit of discernment and revelation, praying for the country and the leader in the Holy Spirit continuously, let God rule and reign in the Russian government, workplace, family, education, art. / Entertainment, media, business, finance.
- Pray for the Russian community: May God’s salvation come to all ethnic groups in Russia so that they will know Jesus, as Lord and Savior and peace maker, and break the dispute between the ethnic, sectarian and territorial communities, so that God’s love and healing power can come to all ethnic groups in Russia, so they can love one another in Christ.
- Pray for President Putin : God, give him the spirit of the fear of God, so that he can know and experience You in a deeper way and to diligently seek Your face. God, let Your presence be his covering, giving him the desire to read the scriptures. Help him find answers to how to govern the country from the Bible. In the president Putin’s decision-making cabinet, raise up loyal Christians with good deeds, spiritual life and wisdom and place them in high positions like Joseph, Daniel to support him, and to govern the nation according to God’s will. Touch President Putin’s heart, to embrace the Russian church with Your love and gave the church complete freedom to evangelize and support missionary work, bringing Russia into the blessing of destiny.
- Russia-US relations: May the Lord bless the interaction between the United States and Russia according to Your will. May Your will be done on both nations, and be a blessing to other nations.
[ Background: The Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, commonly known as Nepal, is a landlocked country in the Himalayas region of South Asia, bordering China in the north and neighboring India on the other three sides. Nepal has experienced British colonialism, constitutional monarchy, a decade of civil war, the monarchy was abolished in 2008. There are still many conflicts in the politics of the establishment of a democratic republic. In 2015, Nepal held a presidential election, and Bidiya was elected to become the first female president of the Himalayas. After the promulgation of the new Nepalese Constitution, the Constitutional Convention was automatically transformed into a legislative assembly. In October 2017, the Legislative Assembly was dissolved. From November 2017 to February 2018, the Federal House of Representatives and Federal Court elections were held in stages. The Speaker of the House of Representatives is Mahara, and the President of the Federal Court is Tamil Sina.
Religious status. Nepal is a country where idolatry prevails. The characteristic of this country is that there are many idols and temples. On the streets and alleys of Nepal, there are little and large temples every few steps. It can be said that “there are just as many temples as there are houses.” There are 330 million shrines in Nepal, more than the national population. Nepal’s population is dominated by Hinduism with 28 million people: Christians populations are below 2%.
Social aspect . Nepal is one of the poorest countries in the world and is zero-knowledge. Nepal’s human trafficking is extremely serious. Every year, 12,000 to 15,000 girls are bought and sold, and even many girls are tricked into prostitution. A victim who escaped after police raids on brothels said that they were forced to entertain 20-30 people every day. The 20-year-old girl said, “I am worried about other girls who may be captured. They may need money. Some people will be lured when they are introduced to work. They will have the same experience like me. Woman’s status in Nepal is very low, their main job is to fetch water at home to cut up wood, raise livestock, watch children, and men drive for business.】
Church: The King of Nepal has declared Hinduism as the state religion. Radical Hindus hope that Nepal will once again become a fully Hindu kingdom. But since Nepal became a secular democracy in 2008 and a devastating earthquake in 2015, Christianity has spread. The church is growing rapidly, but with this growth, persecution is also increasing. The Gospel is forbidden in the 2015 Constitution. However, the “anti-return law” enacted in 2017 – the abolition of more religious freedoms and aggravated penalties for those who commit these crimes. It has been in effect in August 2018. Christians in Nepal are under increasing pressure and persecution. (Mission Network News) Christians were sentenced to jail and other believers had to flee their homes. Christians have also been attacked by local Hindu priests, radical groups and even their own communities. The people of the border mountains in Nepal also have never heard of the gospel. 】
- Psalm 97: 6-7 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory. May all the idols that serve the carvings be boasted by the god of nothingness. God, you should worship Him.
- Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard this, he said to them, “Healthy people do not need doctors, and sick people can use them. I am not calling the righteous, but calling the sinner.”
- Psalm 146:5 Blessed is the man who is the help of the God of Jacob, and who looks upon the Lord his God.
- Matthew 5:10 -12 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness! Because the kingdom of heaven is theirs. If anyone insults you and persecutes you, and makes all kinds of bad things to ruin you, you are blessed! Rejoice and be happy! Because your reward in heaven is great; in your former prophets, people also persecute them.
[Pray for Nepal ]
- Pray for the Nepalese people: May God’s mercy come to Nepal and May God forgive the Nepalese people for sins of idolatry, witchcraft, adultery, greed and stealing. Jesus! These people are the sheep that they want to bring back to the sheepfold. Save the souls of the Nepalese people. Reveal Yourself to them through dreams and visions, so they can know the God who loves them and wishes to bless them. Give them the spirit of repentance, and release the true light to the people of this land, so that they will be convicted and confess their sins and repent, turn to the God of Trinity, receive the redemptive grace, enter into the wonderful kingdom of His beloved son, become salt and light, and transform Nepal.
- Pray for the Nepalese Church: Abba Father, we thank You, although the Nepalese church is persecuted and hated, but their love and commitment towards You will not decrease, they will not retreat, and the gospel can be spread widely and the number of people saved will increase constantly, blessed are those persecuted for righteousness. Strengthening Your the children in Nepal, they will not be afraid or frustrated when they face the anti-return law. Give them the heart to seek and trust You. ” Rely on the Lord, the Lord is reliable, and the man is blessed! He will be planted by the water, rooted by the river, coming hot, not afraid, The leaves will still be green, without any care in the dry years, and the results will not stop.” (Jeremiah 17:8) , Fill Your children with the Holy Spirit, make them strong and courageous, wise as serpent and gentle as dove, break the power of the darkness and the principality, open the gate of heaven in Nepal, release the ministering angels for the salvation of the lost souls and personally preach the gospel to the Nepalese people. Raise up the body of Christ abroad to stand with the Nepalese church, and experiences and witnesses God’s grace and wonderful works together, Like the early church apostles, with the power and anointing, signs and wonders, creating the wave of the gospel and revival, So Nepal will become the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ! Father God, continue to help them, draw them to be closer to you, to transform their lives to become holy brides.
- Pray for human trafficking in Nepal . Dear Heavenly Father, please save the children who have been deceived and trafficked to become prostitutes. Bring Salvation to them, freeing them from the torment of their body and mind, releasing them into freedom and embrace them with Your love, so they can know You, as the Abba that loves them, be healed in Your love, rises them to become the army in the kingdom of God. Dear Heavenly Father, You are the God of justice and righteousness. For those who are traffickers and parents who sell their children, be merciful to them with Your salvation, giving them the spirit of repentance, so that they can turn away from their wicked ways and their lives be changed into a new creation and be greatly used by You to bring the gospel to more people. For those who do not repent, the judgment will come to bring them to the law of justice.
- Pray for President Bidiya David Bandari, Prime Minister Khadgar Prasad Oli, and government officials : God, Please forgive Nepalese government officials and enact anti-return laws to persecute the children of God. Please forgive those corrupt government officials that put the people in lack and poverty. Please save their souls, open their hearts, to meet You as Saul becomes Paul, their lives are completely turned around to become the gospel channel of God, abolish all laws against God, paving the way for many unbelievers of Nepal. To spread the gospel to Nepal. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, because of God’s great love and mercy, He will give Napal the grace to repent like the city of Nineveh. The national leaders of Nepal will bring the people of the country to rend their hearts and confess their sins and repent. Invite the Lord Jesus Christ to reign in Nepal, and exalt the name of Jesus Christ in Nepal!
Pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
[National Background: Officially the Lao People’s Democratic Republic commonly referred to by its colloquial name of Muang Lao is a socialist state and the only landlocked country in Southeast Asia. Laos has an area of 2.37 million square kilometres, a population of about 6.76 million, and 138 ethnic groups. The primary ethnic group is the Tai speaking tribe (58.9 %); around 30,000 are Chinese. In 195, Laos became an independent country. Separated from France and became independent again in 1954. Until 1975, both Laos and Vietnam were governed entirely by the communist. On December 2, 1975, the monarchy and the coalition government were abolished, remarked the establishment of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic. The Communist Party still has the full political authority, freedoms in Laos is still very limited.
Self-sufficient agriculture accounts for 80% of the total industry. The communist has gradually opened up to foreign investment and private enterprises, and the economy has begun to grow. As one of the poorest countries in Asia, corruption, inadequate infrastructure, illegal (human and drug) trafficking and drug abuse have hampered the country’s development progress. In recent years, the government has actively signed trade agreements with other nations and receive a large amount of investment from China. China’s “One Belt, One Road” policy will contribute railways linking in between Laos, China and other countries. Also, the government is also looking forward to developing the Mekong River Basin Water Utilization Project; hopefully, by 2025 the water utilisation project would become the most important source of income for Laos. However, currently, most Southeast Asian countries vote against the plan.
The majority of Laotians are Buddhist, approximately 61% of the population, while 31.2 per cent is another religion and only 3 per cent are Christian. Laos is a volatile area for Christians where Christian persecution is among the most severe. Laos is one of the few countries that still believe in Marxism-Leninism and firmly upholding its principles. Laos is severely opposed to the influence of any foreign country (especially the West). Christianity is seen as a Western ideology that challenges communism, and Christians are seen as spies. In the past few years, many believers have been subjected to persecution and imprisonment. Many Laos are not Buddhists but an animist, or a tribe of superstitions. Christians who have converted from these backgrounds (especially those in rural areas) will be seen as betraying the ancestors’ religions and communities. The tribe villagers believe that they are blessed by the gods in the village, so if someone converts to a different faith, it will be treated as a sin and office to these gods. Also, to please these gods, family members, villagers and local governments will beat Christians, have them to give up their faith, or force them to participate in Buddhist or animist rituals; they might also drive them out of the village.
Due to government’s negative view towards Christian, discrimination against believers, and the determination to sweep away all Christian related things have been grown in certain provinces. Christians in these provinces are not allowed to use any community resources, including hospitals and schools. At the same time, people who violently attack churches and Christians are rarely punished. All church activities are closely monitored to see if people have converted their faith or made any statements against the communist ideology.
Regardless of the many restrictions and persecutions of the government, the church in Laos has multiplied. In the past decade, the number of Christians has increased by ten times. In 2018, the number of people is about 200,000, which is one of the fastest growing Christian population. The local believers in Laos lead almost every church and every evangelistic mission.]
[Pray for Laos]
- Pray for the believer to stand firm on their faith: Lord, may Your mercy and protection come to those who are abused and oppressed. To fix their eyes on You even more earnestly in persecution, and have victory through Christ, give them wisdom and grace them and teach them how to testify to their families and neighbors. Pray for those children of Christians who are rejected by the school, and also those being discriminated.
- Praise God for the rapid growth of the church: Lord, please strengthen the underground church and fill the body of the church with Your Holy Spirit. Raise up the five fold ministries. No matter how stressful the environment is, to equip the saints for works of service so that the body of Christ may be built up; Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ
- Raising the Altar of Prayer: Lord, please help to establish and strengthen the existing 24/7 watch and pray, watch and keep Your priest, as they petition to You daily to turn the kingdom of this earth to the kingdom of our Lord and the kingdom of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the people who were lost in Laos: Lord, may Your light shine in the darkness for those who were lost in Buddhism, save their souls, called them out of darkness into Your marvelous light, made them free in You, and no longer live in fear of other gods. Bless the people of Laos, in all walks of life, especially those in the government will be saved by Your visions and dreams. Lord, please make known the testimony of the unity of children of God, lead people to Christ and spread the word of God.
- Pray for the government: Lord, may Your salvation come to the government officials in Laos, soften their hearts, increase freedom for Christian: lift the ban, allow Christian to read and spread the Bible, worship and pray, and build the church. May Your wisdom come to these government officials and teach them how to govern the country for the sake of Laos; avoid conflicts between nations, stop environmental disruption and improve the quality of life of Laotians.
- Proclaim the glorious light of God to shine all over the land of Laos:
- Lord, please restore the original beauty of this land that comes from the Mekong River and the Messer River, deliver Laos out of all the evil deeds that caused by the cultivation of poppies, transform the soil of the earth, and redeem Laos from the curse of the land.(2 Chronicles 7:14)
[ National Profile: Turkey, aka “Turkish Republic”, is a country across Asia and Europe. Turkey used to be the headquarters of a powerful Islamic empire, governing most of the world’s three continents. The famous Ottoman dynasty ruled the region from 1299 to 1922 and Turkey was ruled by Osman the First by the Islamic monarch or Muslim king. When the Ottoman dynasty fell after the First World War, it was followed by a “democratic, non-religious, unified, constitutional republic.” Since then, Turkey has begun to be friendly with Western countries and has joined organizations such as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the United Nations. The Turkish government has actively expressed her desire to become a member of the European Union and is currently in a “candidate” status. Turkey had forgotten the deep-rooted roots of Islam until recently when Mustafa, father of Turkey, established a new republic and deliberately emphasized that Turkey is a non-religious country. He gave women the right to vote and prohibited women from wearing veil in public. Turkey’s acceptance of the EU may be the main reason why Muslim hardliners have to enforce Islamic law. In order to become a member of the European Union, Turkey must maintain the status of a democratic and non-religious country.
Relations with Israel: Recently, it is a concern that Turkey is gradually turning toward Islamic extremism. In 2009, the government refused to participate in Israel’s joint military exercise (friends who only ended once) and refused to return to the organization of the North Atlantic Army but joined the Afghanistan organization. They refused to conduct demonstrations with Israel, because of the last Israeli attack on the Gaza Strip (December 2008/January 2009). They also refused to assist in identifying and defeating the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and other Islamic terrorism. In May 2018, Turkey expressed their opposition and anger toward United States for moving US Embassy to Jerusalem in Israel.
The deterioration of US-Turkish relations and the economic crisis: Turkey’s economic recession and the US-Turkey trade war remain the biggest economic crisis. In August, the Turkish lira depreciation crisis caused the inflation situation in the country to continue to deteriorate. The authorities continued to boycott US electronic goods and raise tariffs on US imports on the 14th and 15th as a counterattack against US President Trump’s threat to increase steel and aluminum tariffs. Although many people in the country have protested against the economic recession and the people’s lives are hard, some still support the hardline attitude of President Eldosan. The current president: New President Erdogan, an Islamic conservative, has been in power in Turkey for 15 years and his centralization has continued to support ISIS. Unrest and terrorism in the country are becoming more frequent.
Spiritual condition: Turkey is the birthplace of the early church and all seven churches mentioned in Revelation are in Turkey. They still have important spiritual implications for today’s church. This country, known as the “Bible of the Bible”, has the footsteps of the apostles Peter, John, and Paul; Bento, Galatia, Gapadoga, Asia, and other familiar places like the site of the Garden of Eden, the hometown of Abraham Harlan, the ark’s ruins, and Paul’s hometown. According to the Constitution, there is no officially official religion in Turkey for the country allows religious freedom. However, Turkey ranked No. 9 in the list of national Christians who were persecuted by faith in the “Open Doors” in 2009. There are currently only about 3,000 Christians in the population of 70 million and the proportion of Muslims is nearly 99%. Therefore, Christians often face strong persecution. Discrimination and wrongfulness are a commonplace, and the situation of martyrdom is becoming more frequent.
Recently, the American pastor Andrew Brunson was imprisoned by the Turkish government. Fortunately, the rescue of the Trump administration was released on 10/12.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, even gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but will have eternal life.”
- Daniel 4:32, 34 ” Until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and give them to anyone he wishes… I praised the Most High, I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; His kingdom endure the from generation to generation”
- Isaiah 49:11-13 I will return my mountains into roads, and my highways will be raised up. See, they will come from afar, some from the north, some from the west, some from the region of Aswan. Shout for joy, You Heavens, rejoice, you earth, burst into song, you mountains for the Lord has comforted His people, and will have compassion on His afflicted ones .
[Pray for Turkey]
- Restore the power of the early church: Father God, strengthen the believers of Turkey. Remove the spirit of fear, so that they will be bold and courageous in the Lord Jesus and be loyal until death. Spirit of God breathe on Turkey and resurrect the dry bones! Rebuild Turkey again on the foundation laid by the apostles, re-dig the old wells filled by the enemy and let the ancient spring water surge out again. We pray for the rise of saints like Paul, John, and Peter to rejuvenate the ancient land and turn the church around and regain power. Give the church the courage to share the faith, to live out a life with good testimony and influence, and to bring the gospel to Muslims near and far. We declare Turkey will rise up and rule and reign with Christ!
- Pray for the salvation of the people: Father God, we stand with Turkey and ask for forgiveness for Turkey’s disobedience, arrogance, pride, denial of Your name, and for rejecting Your grace and mercy. Soften their hearts to repent. May Your salvation come to the people of Turkey. Through visions, dreams, and Internet satellites, send Your messengers to spread the gospel to them. We pray for the Turkish people to seek and find, to knock and the door be open to them, to lead them out of the bondage of Islam, to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord of life, to be set free in truth, and to enter the kingdom of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the Turkish nation : Father God, do not delay and quickly remove all obstacles in the Turkish government that hinder Turkey from entering her destiny and redemption. Lord, guide the leader of Turkey with the Your kingship to realize God’s plan and purpose for this country in his making decisions. Ask the Holy Spirit to continue to prevent the expansion of Islam in Turkey and to preserve their democratic system. May God shower down the spirit of wisdom and the spirit of revelation, so that the government and the leaders can understand God’s will and no longer persecute Christians and be enemies with God. Instead let them be reconciled with the chosen of God, Israel. May Your kingdom come and may Your will of be done in Turkey as it is in heaven.
- Open the Gospel Silk Road: “From the East I summon a bird of prey; from afar off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do” (Isaiah 46:11 ) Lord, raise up the Chinese church and the body of Christ of all races in Turkey, to be connected to each other with a united prayer altar, with one heart and one mind, to break up any hindrance to the gospel of the Silk road and prepare the way of the Lord again.
- Pray for Turkish President RecepTayyip Erdogan: Dear Lord Jesus, forgive President Erdogan for his hostility towards Israel. Forgive his anger and opposition to the US moving the Embassy to Jerusalem, Israel. Be merciful to him. Open the eyes of his heart so that he sees the power of love and authority on the cross and learn that Israel is the apple of God’s eye and the source of blessings to the nations; like the king of Nebuchadnezzar, to know You as God who “lives forever, has all authority, Yours are truthful and just in all You do, to respects and honor You. May You open his mouth to praise You as “The most high God” that rule among the nation, and no longer hate Your people, so that he and the country of Turkey can be blessed with great grace and enjoy the prosperity with wealth, peace and prosperity. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
- Pray for the Cambodian people: We ask the Holy Spirit to rend the heavens, for Holy Spirit to move powerfully among the Cambodian Buddhists, saving their souls, igniting their hearts, and removing all deception and blindness.
- Pray for the Cambodian church: God please bring revival to the Cambodian churches, strengthen the hearts of the believers, and cause them to be rooted in the truth and not be shaken by hardships. We ask You to raise up God-fearing church leaders and disciples who love the Lord, grant them wisdom and courage and to be obedient to the leading of the Holy Spirit and to preach the gospel widely to the other tribes and farmland and win souls for the Lord.
- Pray for the government and military of Cambodia: Please save the souls of the government officials and military officers of Cambodia. Raise up upright leaders who are able to combat greed and corruption bravely. Grant them wisdom and strategies to release Cambodia from corruption and rottenness, poverty, violence, and let them enter into the rule of law, peace, wealth, and abundance. Open their eyes to know You as the Most High God, cause the Word of Your Truth to reign in this nation, and cause the entire nation to declare that You are the Savior and God of Cambodia.
- Pray for the enslaved and the oppressed in Cambodia: Abba Father, You are God who cares for the poor and the oppressed who defends the weak. We declare in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that the men, women, and children prostitutes who are enslaved and trafficked to be released into freedom. We ask You to rise up governmental and non-governmental organizations as well as other Christian ministries to go against human-trafficking, give them love and mercy from God, as well as wisdom and strategies to release, heal, and bring freedom to enslaved and the oppressed.
- Pray for the innocent families who have members murdered by the communist government: Abba Father, I pray you especially have mercy on them and may your wonderful salvation be granted to them, so that they will be comforted and healed and are willing to forgive the killers. “Answer me quickly, Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.9 Rescue me from my enemies, Lord, for I hide myself in you. 10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God;may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.” (Psalm 143: 7-10)
- Pray for the Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen: Abba Father, please show mercy and save the Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen. Give him a clean, humble, righteous, and upright spirit. Shine upon him so that he will know You are the only true God. Possess his heart. Lord, You see the corruption in the government and the people, political violence, and suppression of human rights. Lord, please turn the prime minister Hun Sun towards You, to rely on You, and to bring changes in governmental policies that cut off corruption and abuse and depart from idolatry and sin. Let the blood of the Lord Jesus cleanse the king, the prime minister and the people to cause the whole nation to turn towards Christ, and to receive blessings. Please bless the national head: King Norodom Sihamoni and his family.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
[Social condition: Myanmar is a Buddhist nation situated in the Indochina Peninsula made up of over a hundred minority groups. In the ancient times, she was the gateway to the Indian peninsula and China. Myanmar is one of the nations in southeast Asia that is rich in natural resources, but after 50 years of military government, Myanmar is one of the poorest nations in the world. Of the population of 50 million, around 90% are of the Theravāda Buddhist faith, with 6% being Christians. According to the most recent population census report from UN Population Foundation, the Myanmar Christian population is growing rapidly, with the Christian population now at 6.2% from only 4.9% in 1983.
The largest group in Myanmar are the Buddhists: Buddhism has a very important place in Myanmar, and is integrally connected to the national culture. Since the largest group in Myanmar are Buddhists, this caused Buddhism to be inseparable from Myanmar. Anyone wishing to convert to another religion is seen to be betraying the society, so this is a very dangerous thing. This also applies to people of Muslim and atheist backgrounds. They will be punished for leaving the faith of their ancestors and receive extreme pressures to return back to their original religion. Muslim converts in the Arakan tribe are discriminated against and are under tremendous pressures.
Significant influence of the military: Myanmar was under military dictatorship for a long time. Although they now have a civil government, the military still holds great power in the nation and holds many important posts in the government. The military also uses Buddhist patriotism to reach its purposes. Apart from the much-publicized violence against the Arakan people, the Myanmar military also fights against Christian Kachin and Shan rebels. War has caused many to lose their homes, but the military refuses to let any humanitarian aid reach the Christians.
Christians under persecution: some Buddhist areas do not allow Christians to live in their villages, and also greatly harass the believers until they move out. Even if Christians stay in the village, they will be harassed and threatened, with churches under surveillance. Church leaders and pastors are often under attack by the Buddhist extremists, and the government is hoping to cripple the church through this. Since October this year, communist rebels in the Shan province of Myanmar kidnapped pastors and shaved their heads and destroyed church buildings. At least 12 churches were destroyed or closed, on top of destruction of property, students of Christian schools were even forced to join the rebel militia; the areas under attack are predominantly controlled by the rebel groups, as a result the government holds little influence. (from Open Door, Kingdom Revival Times, Taiwan Kingdom Prayer Network, etc)]
[ Pray for Myanmar]
- Pray for the people of Myanmar: Abba Father, please release the people of Myanmar from the oppression of the military control. Heal the hurt and brokenness in their bodies, souls and spirits, that they may receive new hearts and spirits from God, to desire the gospel and to receive the Prince of Peace Jesus as the Savior of their lives and experience abundance and peace in Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the persecuted peoples: Father God, please grant peace and hope to these persecuted people in Myanmar, that they may come to know God in their sufferings and may live together in peace. Especially pray for the Arakan people. Protect their lives. Please Lord work to cause all wars and instability to cease. Prevent the enemy from continually destroying and hurting numerous innocent people, that they may find places to settle and not be lost and displaced.
- Pray for the Christians and churches of Myanmar: Abba Father, may Holy Spirit pour Your love into the hearts of Your children of Myanmar, that they may be strong and courageous in their tribulations by the great power of the Lord and joyfully hope for the appearing of God’s glory. That they may in love serve the Arakan Muslim people and other minorities, to bring the hearts of many back to Christ, and transform their nation and society. May the Lord protect the Christians and churches of Myanmar, to stop violence and threats. Give places of sanctuary to local Christians and let humanitarian resources reach the hands of these Christians. Grant a spirit of unity in the church of Myanmar, that the churches may unite to build prayer altars, break down strongholds, and bring transformation to the nation.
- Pray for the military government of Myanmar: May the Lord save the souls of the officials in the military government of Myanmar so that political problems may be solved, policies may be reformed, and natural resources God gave to Myanmar may be released to escape from economic embargo and poverty, to bring the people of Myanmar into freedom and abundance.
- Pray for the president of Myanmar Win Myint and the governmental officials: Abba Father, please show Yourself to President Win Myint so that he may know You are the only true God, to believe Christ is Lord and Savior and He is the only Way. Please cause Your salvation to come upon President Win Myint and his cabinet so that their hearts may turn towards Lord Jesus, that Truth may dwell in their hearts, and that they may have humility in their hearts to seek Lord Jesus and to have wisdom that a right spirit may fill them to lead the nation and the people to repent and turn to God and turn away from the sin of idolatry. May the Lord show Himself to them in dreams and visions, that they may depart from darkness and enter into wonderful light, that Myanmar may be rebuilt in Christ the Lord. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.
Thailand (Kingdom of Thailand)
[ History Overview: Thailand, independent in 1370, is also known as Siam, meaning “the country of freedom” because she is the only country in the Indo-China Peninsula that has not been ruled by the West. After the revolution of 1932, the constitution of the monarchy was still adopted, and the king of Thailand was still the head of state. In 1939, She was officially called the Kingdom of Thailand. In 1946, King Pu Mei Peng, became the ninth king of the dynasty. National/Government – Constitutional monarchy. On December 23, 2007, after the election in 2007, the new constitution was returned to the democratic track. The House of Representatives was formed first, and the Senate selection and elections were held in late February and early March 2008 to implement the Senate and House of Representatives system. In the sixteenth century, European powers came to Siam. Until the end of the 19th century, Britain and France had established British India and French Indochina colonies on both sides of Siam. Head of state : Pu Mei Peng. Capital : Bangkok.
There are more than 30 ethnic groups in Thailand. The Thai nationality is the main ethnic group, accounting for 40% of the total population. The rest are the Yi, the Chinese, the Malay, the Khmer, and the mountainous ethnic groups such as Miao, Yao, Gui, Wen, Karen, Yi, Seman, and Shaqi. . 79.9% of Thais and 10.3% of Chinese. The main religions are 92.34% for Buddhism and 0.9% for Christians. Official language: Thai, literacy rate is 94%.]
Religion: Thailand is one of the world’s most famous Buddhist countries. Most Thais believe in Buddhism. However, the law does not stipulate that this is a state religion. Citizens have the freedom of belief. Of the more than 60 million people, 92% are Hinayana Buddhists. Men in Thailand have to be monks for a period of time in their lives, even the king is no exception, and the law requires the king to be a Buddhist. In order to appease Muslims in southern Thailand, Prime Minister Thaksin has promised to consider setting up a Muslim political party.
Cultural aspects: Buddhism has a strong influence on daily life. The elders are very respected by the people. Therefore, temples are the center of social and religious life, both in cities and in the countryside. Zen is one of the most popular aspects of Buddhism. There are countless Thais who regularly meditate to enhance their inner peace and happiness. Visitors can also learn the basic principles of meditation in several centers in Bangkok or elsewhere in the country.
Church: Although the mission ministry enjoys great freedom in Thailand, the gospel has been introduced to Thailand for nearly 200 years, but the proportion of Thai believers is still extremely low. Nearly half of the new believers are tribal or Thai. Most of the churches in Thailand are small churches (about 30-50 members) and the lack of leaders is one of the reasons for the slow growth of the Thai church. Most sub-administrative districts in the country do not have a church. There are still 29 languages in Thailand that have no published Bible translations, and ten of them are not yet included in the Bible translation plan.
Social aspects: Thailand’s sex trade is world-famous. There are up to 2.85 million people engaged in sex work. Women engaged in this industry do so mostly because of practical reasons and the pressure to survive, but also because families sell their daughters into the sex industry. More than two million people across the country are infected with AIDS. In addition, there are thousands of street children in Thailand and more than one million child laborers . The Muslim turmoil in southern Thailand is also a very big headache for the Thai government. Thailand has 1.5 million Muslims, most of which are located in the three southernmost provinces. For decades, Muslims and Buddhists in this area have been in constant conflict and died down in the 1980s. After 9/11, it was revived. There are many reasons for the conflict. The main source is poverty. Many people are unemployed at home. Ethnicity, culture, politics and religion are all in tension. Apart from civil servants involving corruption, drug trafficking, smuggling and gambling, most local residents do not speak Thai. Because of language barriers, they are often treated unfairly when dealing with government departments. Over time, form a counter-revolutionary spirit against the government. The number of people killed by violence has reached 1,300. Local separatist organizations may be supported by external terrorist forces. 】
- 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Psalm 10:14 But you, God see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you, you are the helper of the fatherless.
- Psalm 25:6 Remember Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 6:10 nor thieves nor greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers will inherit the kingdom of God.
- Psalm 20:5 May we shout for joy over your victory, and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests.
[ Pray for Thailand]
- Identification repentance prayer for Thailand : Dear Heavenly Father, we humbly come before You admitting that we have greatly offended You. We did not recognize You as the one and only true God, the Father of mercy and love. Our country has been worshiping idols for generations and is full of false god worshiping and we are proud of this situation. Please forgive us Lord; forgive our ignorance and foolishness that we sin against you in many ways. Please cleanse us with the precious blood of our Lord Jesus, wash the entire nation, make Thailand holy and completely changed by God to become a country that only worships God.
- Pray for the Hinayana Buddhists: Dear Heavenly Father, have mercy on these children who are misled into the temple as Buddhists from an early age to worship false gods. Abba, rescue their souls, deliver them from the bondage of the spirits behind the false gods and lead them into all Truth to know You, turn to You, and worship You alone throughout their lives.
- Pray for child laborers and street children: Dear Heavenly Father, you are the God who cares for the orphans. Please remember these children and save them. Let these children know that You are God who loves them. Please move in various departments of the government and the churches to prepare loving homes for them to grow. Raise them up so that they will follow you and become Your vessels to impact their generations.
- Pray for those who are caught in sex trade: Dear Father, this is a group of people who are helpless and live in dire straits. Who can save them from this dilemma? Father, only you! In the Bible, Isaiah says that those who are plundered can be saved. Let the powerful arms stretch out to save them to leave this lifestyle. Encounter them and lead them back to the Father’s home to become Your children. Open up doors for work and give them the opportunity to live a normal life.
- Pray for the church: Heavenly Father, we first thank You for the freedom of religion in Thailand. In the freedom of belief, raise up a group of people like Paul who loves You to influence the people for the gospel and for the love of thousands of souls. It is like fire shooting up in their bones, so that the gospel can spread throughout the country and lead many people to return to You. Father, please prepare sufficient material and resources and church leaders for the church to help the believers, to build up their spirits and renew their minds, so that they can follow the Lord. Ignite the fire of the Lord’s revival. Raise up Your children to be intercessors in the church to connect with each other, establish a 24/7 watch prayer wall, to watch and pray for the church and the country day and night, bring a great breakthrough to this country, be blessed by God and walk into her destiny!
- Pray for the Bible to be translated into all languages : Heavenly Father, may You raise up more translators to participate in the translation of the Bible, so that people of different languages in Thailand may have the opportunity to obtain the Bible so that they can learn from the Bible and renew their thoughts and minds.
- Pray for civil servants’ corruption, drug trafficking, smuggling and gambling: Lord, forgive them for these sins committed by greed. Have mercy on them so that they can repent and turn back to You, and be willing to remove all unlawful and unrighteous behavior from their hearts. Change them to know that the reason they are sitting in these positions is to serve the people. With good example of conduct and good character to help the people live a life of peace and contentment, and to help the government and leaders to lead the country into normal track.
- Pray for violent clashes between tribes and races: Dear Heavenly Father, many tribes are aboriginal people and You have deep love for them. May your salvation come to the tribes, save them, and let them know you. Open their eyes to meet You, the Prince of Peace. May they reconcile with You and with one another. Heavenly Father, the aboriginal people are Your secret weapon to bring down the heavenly power. They are seeking to raise them so that they can release their voices to bring up the heavenly power to awaken all of Thailand. Let the country break away from the oppression of the dark forces and lead them into Your calling and destiny for Thailand.
- Pray for the King of Thailand and the Prime Minister: Lord, forgive their ignorance of thinking it is honorable to worship Buddha. Save their souls, lead them You, give them wisdom and strategy and the love for their people to solve the country’s problems such as corruption , drug trafficking, smuggling and pornography and to lead the country out of the predicament with justice, fairness, and integrity, and to raise up counselors such as Daniel to help them know that there is a God who rules and reigns among them in the country, so that they will have reverence for You but not fearful of You. We pray that the Prime Minister will have the courage to cancel the commitment to Muslims.
Pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
[Overview: Vietnam, its full name being “Vietnamese Socialist Republic,” is located in the eastern part of the Southeast Asian Peninsula, bordering China to the north and the sea to the east. It has a tropical monsoon climate. The terrain is high in the northwest, low in the southeast, and long and narrow in the middle of the Changshan Mountains. Three quarters of the whole territory consist of in mountains with beautiful scenery and developed tourism. The two major alluvial plains of the Red River and the Mekong River in the territory are important areas for economic and agricultural development. They are still a developing country and with 54 ethnic groups. The culture and folk customs are greatly influenced by China. Political governance is currently one of the three remaining socialist countries in the world.
Political issues: The most prominent symbol of Vietnam in the world is the friction between the concept of “social communism” and “human rights.” When their leader Ho Chi Minh stayed in Europe in 1920, he joined the Communist Party. After the Soviet Union and China, the Communist Party of Vietnam was established, making this party the only legal ruling party. Naturally, for a long time, the issue of human rights in Vietnam has been concentrated on “freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of association.” Nowadays, several issues have surfaced; for example: strict network control and prohibition of private media and labor rights and trade union activities are controlled by the government. The basic human rights of mountainous ethnic minorities in the north, central and southern regions have also been severely damaged. For a long time, dissidents have been arrested by the government authorities and charged with “anti-state crimes.” The situation is serious. It is the country with the largest number of political prisoners in Southeast Asia. When the crackdown on the rally that broke out on May 11, 1990, the international community’s concern about the retrogression of the human rights situation in Vietnam was triggered. The United States set May 11 as “Vietnamese Human Rights Day” and called for the end of communist dictatorship and the establishment of human rights. Because it is a one-party dictatorship, corruption is constantly happening, especially the Ministry of Justice and the public security system. There is also a very common family nepotism within the bureaucracy. It is very common for children of the authorities to hold prominent positions in investment fund companies. The people are called the “Elites.”
Although the Vietnamese Communist Party learned from China in 1986 and carried out economic reform and “innovation and opening up,” it intended to learn the investment model of the market economy. However, with the development of the world economy, information, and social diversity, the Vietnamese people have become more open-minded. The social structure has become more complicated, and various non-governmental organizations are increasing. There is an increasing demand for the Vietnamese Communist party to seek economic system reform. Are they to continue holding on to socialism or not? They have started thinking about giving up the important features of “public ownership of production materials as the mainstay”, replacing it with “social ownership” and “private ownership.” Meanwhile, they are pondering that the one-party governance may not be able to adapt to the needs of practical needs in social development. In 2005, former Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung carried out a democratic political system reform. In March 2014, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Fan Pingming stated at the UN Human Rights Council that Vietnam is protecting and promoting human rights and is willing to contribute to the affairs of the Human Rights Council”. In 2015, the Communist Party announced that it would implement democratic elections within five years, which means that they will hold a national election while the Vietnamese Communist Party will voluntarily give up power.
Religious belief: Influenced by China, Buddhists account for 80% of the majority in Vietnam. Catholicism accounts for 7% and Christianity accounts for 3%. There are also a lot of Muslims and local Gaotai Religion and Good Relition. In the early days, Catholicism was regarded as a cult. Although the Vietnamese Constitution guarantees the people’s religious freedom, unapproved Christian churches have been banned, believers have been detained, pastors have been detained, and churches have been persecuted since 1975. Since 1985 underground churches have grown fast and now more than 50 percent of the churches are underground house churches who are strong in their faith. The most dramatic growth occurred among the mountain minorities. According to a 2008 survey, mountain Christians were still sentenced as US spies, being imprisoned and tortured.
In December 2017, Franklin Graham held a crusade in Hanoi. Tens of thousands of people gathered in the stadium to listen to the gospel. More than 400 buses were in the parking lot, and the scale was unprecedented. The government did not propose restrictions. The Open Country Radio Station of the United States said, “Vietnam is the 17th most dangerous country for Christians in the world.” Graham said, “Vietnam has changed a lot in the past 30 years.” In dealing with Israel and Palestine issues, the Vietnamese government supports Palestinian independence.
Historical issues: Ho Chi Minh joined the French Communist Party in 1920, went to the Soviet Union in 1923, and carried out revolutionary activities in China in 1927. In 1930, he established the “Vietnamese Indochina Communist Party” and later renamed the “Vietnamese Communist Party.” Ho Chi Ming was an absolute pro-China faction, and he was closely related to Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai and Zhu De. And the first sentence of his “Communist Manifesto” is written like this: “A ghost, the ghost of communism, wandering in Europe.” One of the ideas is to achieve Great Unity by eliminating the nation and the family system. This conflicts with the family ordained by God. The US-Vietnam War of 1959-1975 was a hot war in the current international cold war situation. After World War II, the world was basically divided into the Western democratic camps and the communist camps of the Soviet Union and allies. On the territory of Vietnam, the northern regime was supported by the Soviet Union and the Chinese Communist camp; the southern dictatorship was supported by the American democratic camp, and the war continued to prolong. Eventually it ended with the overthrow of the southern regime.]
- Pray for the spiritual bondage of Vietnam: Lord, we see that this is an obvious spiritual battle. Perhaps the original intention of Ho Chi Minh’s search for a way out for the country was simple, but he missed the truth and caused Vietnam to fall into the bloody hatred and chaos of the Communists under the control of the Communist Ghost. Today, we see that the Lord’s hand is giving opportunities everywhere to save the country. Lord, we are united in our hearts and minds, holding up Vietnam in front of you, using the omnipotence of Your precious blood to cut off the connection between Vietnam and the ghost of communism, so that it cannot survive in Vietnam and the poisonous roots can be removed; Remove the dust of shame and inferiority and drape her with a robe of love, and help her to run on the path of Jesus Christ. May the salvation of grace come to Vietnam, heal the people who have experienced the war in the land, and release them from all kinds of dark powers into the kingdom of light.
- Pray for Vietnamese Buddhists: Father God, we know that You love all the people in the world, including tens of millions of Buddhists in Vietnam. May You open their eyes and make them see that You are the source of truth and life, that Your path and thoughts are far beyond the path and thoughts of mortals. May You give them a hungry heart, the spirit of hope, the true peace, and the understanding of the one God so that they may accept Jesus Christ as their Lord.
- Pray for Catholics in Vietnam: Father God, may You send angels to protect the people who are called by Your name. Renew every Catholic’s understanding about You. May the Spirit of Truth be the master and king in their lives and lead them to know the truth. Help them to cultivate a close relationship with You to enjoy the rich life of the promise, so that they may be the salt and light in such a totalitarian society, to proclaim Your name.
- Pray for Vietnamese Christians: Father God, we thank You for the faithful servants who spread the gospel while Vietnam was still open to missionaries. May You keep the fruits of their labor and allow the gospel to continue to grow in good soils, blossom, and bear fruits. We also pray that You preserve the oneness among Your children so that they may possess the gate of their enemies. We also pray for the persecuted brothers and sisters for their faith by the government, family members and relatives in Vietnam. When they suffer, may You intervene in supernaturally. Give them strength and save them, so that they can stand firm and remain faithful even unto death.
- Pray for Sino-Vietnamese relations: Lord Jesus, You are the Lord who makes peace. We pray for the long-standing disputes and disturbances between China and Vietnam in history that have been causing harm and hatred. We pray for Your mercy and forgiveness. May You, the God who transcends everything, rend the heaven and come down to these two countries with the power of love. May the omnipotent work of the Holy Spirit spread the gospel of peace to these two countries, to erase the accumulated suspicion, fear, bitterness, anger, arrogance and oppression, so that the Vietnamese people will no longer hold anti-China protests, and that China will also sincerely help with Vietnam’s political and economic development for mutual benefit and a bright future.
- Pray for government officials in Vietnam. Father God, we pray that You save their souls and open their spiritual eyes to know the supreme true God. May You strengthen the minds and plans of these rulers, as they announced in 2015, that they would implement democratic elections within five years. The Vietnamese Communist Party will voluntarily renounce power and a new government will be established through election as scheduled. May they do so not for their own lusts, but for the welfare of the country and the people. May they rule this country with honesty, integrity, fairness, and justice, lead the people and build Vietnam to become nation that is well-pleasing to God and is fully open to the gospel, exalting Your name. May You enlighten the Vietnamese government for a breakthrough understanding of Israel, so that they may boldly bless Israel and bring Vietnam to the destiny You have for them.
In the name of Christ Jesus, we pray. Amen!
[Background: The Republic of Korea is a democratic republic located in the southern part of the East Asian Peninsula. The capital is Seoul. South Korea is surrounded by the sea on three sides, the southwest is close to the West Sea, the southeast is next to the Korean Strait, the east is the East China Sea, and the north is separated from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea by the 38th parallel (the demilitarized zone between the DPRK and the ROK), with a total area of about 100,000 square kilometers. About 45% of the total area of the Korean Peninsula), with a population of about 50 million. The problem of aging population in South Korea is serious, and the decline of the young workforce is the fastest-growing country in the OECD countries. Although only slightly larger than Portugal, South Korea in East Asia has become the 13th largest economy in the world. The Korean people have overcome the country’s lack of natural resources and caused their country to be a major exporter of automobiles and electronic equipment. Korea is one of the most homogeneous countries in the world. 99.8% of Koreans are of Korean descent.
In February 1945, after the end of the Second World War, according to the arrangement of the Yalta Conference, the Korean Peninsula was jointly hosted by China, the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Soviet Union. Since then, the Korean peninsula has been divided into two spheres of influence: the northern part managed by the Soviet military government and the southern part of the US military and political office. The two became independent of the “Democratic People’s Republic of Korea” and “Republic of Korea” after 1948. On June 25, 1950, the Korean War broke out. The absence of communist countries such as the Soviet Union led to the United States and other leading United Nations voting to launch the United Nations Army to support South Korea. North Korea, supported by the United Nations and supported by the United States and under the guidance of the Soviet Union and the United States and the United States, finally signed the Armistice Agreement on July 27, 1953. The Korean Peninsula is divided into two countries along the 38-degree demilitarized zone.
The Korean political system separates the three powers of administration, legislation, and judiciary. The President of the Republic of Korea has the highest executive power as the head of state and has the right to appoint government officials such as the Prime Minister. Since 1987, he has been directly elected by Korean nationals for a term of five years and cannot be re-elected. However, the South Korean president is the most dangerous job in the world, because he would be either assassinated during his term of office or be investigated after leaving the office. Either his family was sentenced to jail, or the president himself was imprisoned or committed suicide. On the one hand, the power of the presidency is not restricted. The big consortium often try to get on the good side of the president through the president’s family and cronies. On the other hand, when the party rotates, the new president often passes the judicial investigation to send the former president to prison to retaliate against the predecessor for acting in the similar way.
Spirituality : Christianity is Korea’s largest religion, accounting for 27.6% of the total population, with approximately 13.56 million people, including 9.7 million Protestants and 3.9 million Catholics. Since 2005, the number of Protestant believers has slowly increased, while Catholic believers have begun to decline. Protestant believers have exceeded 20% of the total population. On the one hand, the number of overseas missionaries sent by South Korea is second only to the United States and has become a major missionary nation. On the other hand, the environment of religious freedom also produces many heretics and even cults. These heresies also send many “missionaries” to overseas, especially China. The university towns on the mainland brainwashed the students who had already believed in the Lord and made them go astray. At the same time, many young people in Korea continue to leave the church and are addicted to secular entertainment and enjoyment. The performance of the Korean video game industry is growing rapidly. The market share of Korean porn movies has surpassed Japan in the world.
Social conditions : Although it seems that peace and unity on the Korean peninsula seems to be just around the corner, South Korea is facing a crisis that could become a socialist country. This united South Korea is likely to be controlled by the communist forces in the north. Spiritual warfare is intensifying, especially in politics, education, justice, law enforcement and the media. The South Korean church is facing the attacks of the socialism and the hindrance of humanism. But in reality, God is shaking the country, refining the church and breaking the evil religious practices associated with the sun god and the rampage of worshiping idolatry. ]
- Pray for the Catholics in South Korea : Lord, please forgive many believers that participate in sorcerers and psychics, Lord, Please use the servants of God to give correct teaching, so they can know the truth, forsake lies, and cheating and deceive. Be rooted and ground deep in truth and love.
- Pray for the revival of the Korean church: Holy Spirit, breathe Your spirit on the church, let the church break the religious barriers, no longer compare with each other, or aiming at building mega church, but focus on seeking God’s will. The leaders of the church are filled more with the love of the Father, and have the heart of the Father, no longer simply suppressing the young people with authority, but to lead the church with more of the fatherly love. For the church leaders to change their families first, bless their own families, and ask the Holy Spirit to “turn the heart of the father to the children, and turn the hearts of the children to the father” ( Malachi 4:6 )
- Pray for the young people in the Korean church: pray for the young unbelievers, ask the Lord to give the church strategy, raise up true father to care for them, let their hearts turn to their fathers, to know Jesus; pray for the young believers, ask the Holy Spirit to show that they can have discernment against heresy, keep the truth, continue to commit themselves to the church, and completely change the church’s tendency to become old and stale.
- Pray for the Korean Church : Ask God to forgive the Korean Church, and let the church repent in time, turning away from the evil works of arrogance, complacency and idolatry. Ask the fire of the Holy Spirit to rend the heaven and come down to burn the churches, so the church can come alive, to follow Jesus passionately, in one heart and one way, establish an altar of unified prayer, stand in the gap for the country, cry out to God day and night to save them, and completely transform Korea. Let the churches see in the spirit, praying urgently for the position of the president, breaking every curses, cutting off the interests of the consortium and the presidential power, eliminating the hatred and revenge of the parties, replacing it with forgiveness, reconciliation and peace. . Pray that the Lord will continue to increase and expand the unity of the South Korean churches to support each other in love; for the Korean church to understand God’s will, to send the gospel back to Jerusalem, and stand with Israel and Jews to watch and pray.
- Pray for President Trump and the US government : May God continue to make President Trump and the US government persists in keeping North Korea to fulfill the elimination of nuclear weapons and to carry out the unity of the two sides in a godly manner.
- Pray for the salvation of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un: God, have mercy on him and his family. We pray that the light of Damascus shine on Kim Jong-un from all sides, so that he can experience the power of God supernaturally, and truly repent and confess and return to Jesus Christ the one and only true God.
- Pray for the President of South Korea Moon Jae-In : Abba Father, Please give peace and wisdom, power to President Moon Jae-In so that he can be bold and cautious in handling domestic and foreign affairs, leading the North and South Korea toward unity and stability. And raise up godly, gifted cabinet leaders around him, so that the government officials of South Korea can walk with our God in righteousness, compassion, and humility (Micah 6:8).
- Pray for the South Korean government : May God raise up righteous people to enter into the Congress and the High Court to overthrow all the agendas of socialism.
- Proclaimed for Korea : In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, through the power of God, North and South Korea became a united nation in Jesus Christ. Any ungodly ties between the North and South Korean government will be cut and ceased to exist, and any evil plans against unity will be rejected.
- Pray for the transformation of the two Koreans : Thanks to the success of the two peace summits of God and repent for the division and the hostilities of the North and South Korea in the past. Continue to pray for the political situation in South and North Korea, and ask God to reign over it; because of the unified intercession of the intercessors and the children of the North and South Korea, the spiritual atmosphere has been turned around, and the country is transformed. We pray that South Korea will bless North Korea more in the economy, education, etc., so that North and South Korea can form a united country and enter into her apostolic call, and like the domino effect, to bring about the end time great harvest, so the glorious kingdom of God’s can come to the whole earth!
- For the Indian people: Abba Father, the numerous Indian people are created by You for Yourself. Although the god of this age has blinded their eyes that they are in the sin of worshiping all kinds idols and false gods, Your gracious and merciful hand shall reach out to them now. We ask dear Holy Spirit to pour out greatly, from the northern Himalayas to the southern Cape of Comorin, from Mumbai to Calcutta, to awaken these people with Your presence and truth, to touch their hearts, that they may know You are the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people and life to those who walk on it, and You will lead them away from idolatry, to turn back and worship You, and to give You glory. They shall declare Your goodness among the nations and become new vessels for the harvest, an end time army!
- Pray for the sexually abused women and children and the LGBT: We confess and repent of the sins of immorality, shedding of innocent blood perpetrated by the ruling powers and people of India. Lord please forgive and protect the Indian women and children to escape the dangers of violence, to enter into the loving embrace of Heavenly Father, and to become worship and prayer warriors of the Kingdom. Lord please forgive the direct and indirect sins of the homosexuals; may the Lord save the LGBT to escape from the control of dark immorality. That the power of Your gospel save them and that they may seek Your face, that they may know their honorable identity and destiny in You to become glorious witnesses for You!
- Pray for the Indian church: May the rain of the Holy Spirit fill the land of India and raise up God’s people to build joint altars of prayer and exercise their Kingdom authority to bind the powers of darkness over India, to release the voice of truth, to awaken the public conscience, and to turn the nation from a wicked culture to a direction of morality. May God raise up the India church to see revival among the persecution; dying fire can be rekindled – raise up Christians to shine and serve different people groups. Release anointing of the Holy Spirit that signs and wonders may fill India, to pray and bless the nation continuously by the altar, that healing and restoration may come upon the people and the land, and to bring revival and transformation to India!
- Pray for the government of India: May God save the souls of the governmental officials and legislators of India, that they may be freed from the powers of darkness and sin. Forgive them of the sin of compromising to the dark and homosexual powers. That they may know and fear the holy righteous Trinity God and receive salvation and become channels of blessing to India. Grant the Indian government holy, righteous, uprightness and wisdom to be able to have effective policies and to solve the national social problems such as economy, wealth inequality, floods, idolatry, religious, race and ethnic discrimination that causes violence and bias. Provoke them to change the ugly and ungodly class system, to transform the whole nation, and to bring India to align with God’s destiny. We especially ask God to recognize the importance of protecting Christians and churches. We especially ask God to help them see the the importance of protecting the Christians and churches. In the name of Jesus we declare abolish any laws that is against Christians.
[Country Profile: Japan is an island country located in East Asia. It consists of four large islands of Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu, and more than 3,900 small islands. The west is facing the Sea of Japan and the Korean Peninsula across the sea and the east is the Pacific Ocean. Their reliable history began in the sixth century. At that time, Chinese and Koreans migrated to Japan in large numbers. The royal family hired scholars from both places to be teachers. Since then, they have been deeply influenced by Chinese and Korean culture which they have integrated with Japan’s unique national culture to form the present Japanese culture. After the First Sino-Japanese War (in 1894) and the Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905), it became one of the world powers. Militarism prevailed. In 1937, it launched a war of aggression against China. After the defeat of the Second World War, it was briefly occupied by the Allied forces. It revised its Constitution at that time,adopting a constitutional monarchy and a house cabinet system. After the outbreak of the Korean War in 1950, received support from the United States, and its economy has grown gradually. It has become one of the advanced G8 countries with a per capita gross national product (GDP) of more than $30,000 US dollars. It is one of the most developed countries with the highest standard of living in the world.
Most of Japan’s population belongs to the Yamato group and the social structure is closely stable with few incidents of violent resistance. There is a complete link between individuals and groups and between different groups (such as employees and companies, enterprises and governments, large enterprises and satellite factories) with tacit cooperation and competition, cooperating yet competing with each other. Everyone knows his own duty and works with a high degree of professionalism. However, currently the declining birthrate, population aging, high youth unemployment, and the increase in the number of undocumented workers have created social problems such as widening gaps between the rich and the poor and causing financial difficulties for the Japanese government. They need to address rising social security costs and labor shortages. According to the statistics of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan in 2018, the elderly population over 70 years old reached 20.7%, exceeding 20% for the first time. The elderly over 65 years old also reached a record high of 35.57 million, accounting for 28.1% of the total population, ranking first in the world.The current Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is actively promoting the overall reform of the social security system, such as medical care and pensions, with the goal of building a society that encourages active employment for life.
Spiritual situation: Most Japanese are bound by traditional culture and do not believe in a particular religion, but many religious rituals have been integrated into Japanese culture, such as weddings and funerals. The religious views of many religions coexist with the main features of worldliness and utilitarianism. Shintoism and Buddhism account for 69.61%, emerging religions are 24.43%, Christianity is 1.56%. Muslims are about 126,000 who are mostly foreigners, and Japanese Muslims are less than 10,000. The Christian faith has been introduced to Japan more than 450 years ago. At present, there are about 7,900 churches that are affiliated with more than 150 Christian denominations and the average number of members of each church is 30. The average age of pastors is about 67 years old and 89% of Japanese pastors age over 50 years. About 14% of the churches don’t have pastors. The Church is facing discontinuation, making Japan the second largest population in the world that has little exposure to the gospel. In a way, Japan is “hard soil” to the gospel. ]
2 Chrnicles 7:14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins and heal their land.
Habakkuk 3:2 O Lord, I have heard of Your renown, and I stand in awe, O Lord, of Your work. In our own time revive it; in our own time make it known; in wrath may you remember mercy.
- Identification Repentant Prayer: We plead guilty in front of you for forgiveness for idolatry among Japanese and for not worshiping You, the only true God. We run after other gods and suffer more and more. Forgive us for our pride and rebellion because You oppose the proud and show favor to the humble. We ask You to forgive our stubbornness. Even in the midst of these constant disasters that have befallen on us in the past few years, we have remained indifferent, had hardened our hearts and refused to humble ourselves before you to confess and repent. Lord, forgive us of all these sins and remove them and help us to turn our hearts to You so that Your peace may come because you are the Prince of Peace.
- Pray for salvation for the Japanese people: May God’s salvation come upon the Japanese people. Shine on them with the Holy Spirit and lead them to repentance. Open the eyes of their hearts to know the holy and righteous Redeemer and the One True God, that they may reject all idols and the bondage of traditional culture and instead, accept the salvation of Christ. Lead Japan into the season of great harvest of souls, the gospel being rooted solidly in Japanese culture and bearing much fruit.
- Pray for government officials: Lord, save the souls of Japanese government officials. Give them the spirit of repentance, soften their hearts, and open their eyes to know the supreme true God. May You raise up Christian political leaders who fear You and trust in You, who seek Your wisdom and strategy, to formulate a policy of fairness and justice, and to properly handle the post-disaster reconstruction work brought about by typhoons, floods and earthquakes and restore social order. In regards to gay marriage and legalization of abortion, help these Christian leaders to stand firm; help them prudently formulate appropriate laws that solidify a healthy family structure so that they may receive the glorious and abundant grace of the Kingdom of God. May these leaders lead Japan into God’s destiny and open the East Gate to welcome the glorious King.
- Pray for the revival of the Church: Lord! Pour the love of the Holy Spirit to the children of God, to awaken their souls so that they may seek God and love one another, that they may hold onto the Word of God, actively preach the gospel, and bear witness to the power of God’s love. May God awaken the Church to align with You and be connected and aligned with one another. May the Church become united to establish a unified prayer altar to cry out day and night for Japan, blocking the breach and shaking such strongholds in the Japanese society as gang violence, eroticism, entertainment culture, material pleasure, patriarchal thinking, etc. Set free the young generation and the elderly from the bundles of confusion, melancholy, suicide. Help them find freedom and peace in the love of Christ. May great revivals come to Japan to fully transform the Japanese society and lead Japan into the calling and destiny of God.
In the victorious name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen
Taiwan, the city of God, the things of glory are pointing to you. This one, the one, is born in it, and God will establish this city personally. Hallelujah! ( Psalm 87:3, 5)
[ Economy : Taiwan, formerly known as Formosa, means “Beautiful Island”. Taiwan is also known as precious island because of how rich it is in resources and products. The total population is 23.6 million. Since the 1960s, Taiwan has made rapid progress in economic and social development. The famous “Taiwanese Miracle” is one of the four Asian dragons; it is the most active export economy in the world.
Politics : It was ruled by Japan from 1895 to 1945 and then returned to the Republic of China. After China fell into the Communist Party in mainland China (1949), Taiwan became a refuge for the National Government party (KMT). This has led to diplomatic encouragement and internal division and now implements multi-party democracy. Although the relationship between China and Taiwan is still tense, the economy and culture are closely linked. Taiwan’s political controversy has caused various problems within China and international law. Taiwan is an independent country in its operation, but it is a legal province for China. If Taiwan declares independence, it may lead to China’s armed reaction.
Spiritual status : It is an important city for Buddhism and Taiwanese folk beliefs. More than 90% of Taiwanese believe in a mixture of Buddhist Confucianism and traditional beliefs. Buddhism is currently growing steadily in the intellectual profession as well. Most traditional folk believe in worshiping many idols and the people will sacrifice to the ghosts and spirit and seek them for direction to the future. After decades of hard work, Taiwan has entered a new era of Christian growth. This growth covers the mega churches and house churches, both charismatic and traditional, and spans across national, language and economic paradigms. Many churches now focus more on prayer, evangelism, and community work. Taiwan’s churches and institutions have the vision to bring the gospel to mainland China and other parts of Asia.
Many Taiwanese focus on achievements in career, wealth and the education of their children. They have no extra time to care for spiritual things or ministry. Gambling and sex industries are common in Taiwanese society and entice new believers to leave their faith. Believers need to be trained and equipped, but only a handful of pastors and full-time ministers can meet the needs. The country church find it especially hard.
Taiwan’s homosexual group has been promoting the legalization of same-sex marriage in Taiwan and the Coalition for the Happiness of our Next Generation (referred to as the happiness coalition) has also continuously promoted the boycott of this movement wave. On May 24, 2017, through the interpretation of the Constitution, Taiwan may become the third country in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage. Taiwan’s focus on the family has proposed three referendums related to homosexuality. The Taiwanese churches, regardless of denomination, are willing to fast and pray together, repent and confess for Taiwan and ask God to fight for Taiwan.
Pray for Taiwan :
- Salvation come to Taiwan – Please save the souls of Taiwanese Buddhists; forgive their intensive idols worship and thoroughly cleanse the defiled land and people’s hearts after worshiping idols. May the fire of the Holy Spirit rend the heaven and come down and cleanse the land of Taiwan. Have mercy on the people of Taiwan, save their souls and bring salvation to the people of this land; release the spirit of truth, to know the one and only true God who created the universe, and free them from the bondage of sin and enter into freedom and abundance in Jesus Christ.
- The Muslims be born again : Save the soul of the Muslims, open the door to evangelism to spread the principle of the words of God quickly and send workers to go out and harvest the field. Ask the Lord to give the church love for Muslims, to share the gospel with Muslims and enable Muslims to know the one true God. We declare that Muslims in Taiwan are among God’s salvation. God led them to Taiwan with freedom and equality so that they can contact the church freely, to know and pursue God, and to trust and follow God. Let them become witnesses for the kingdom of God and preach the gospel to their families.
- Pray for government officials : Ask God to forgive the president, mayor and government officials for opening doors to evil forces out of ignorance, bringing in curses and violence. Please save their souls. Raise Christian political leaders who respect and love the Lord. God gives them wisdom and ability to make godly judgement, to prevent extreme Islam from entering Taiwan, and establishes accurate and comprehensive anti-terrorism policies and systems. The Immigration and Police Departments are highly alert to prevent any terrorist organization from infiltrating into Taiwan; sever any opportunity to create terrorist attacks.
- Pray for President Tsai Ing-wen – ask God to save the soul of Tsai Ing-wen. Soften her heart and open her eyes so that she can know the true God Jesus Christ. Ask the Lord to give President Tsai the wisdom of heaven and the love of the people so that the decisions she makes will bring blessings to the church in Taiwan and can formulate appropriate policies to make the people safe.
- Pray for the Church of Taiwan: Ask God to continue burning the fire of prayer and mobilize the 24/7 prayer wall and the watch tower. Let the church in Taiwan hold on to the promise of 2 Chronicles 7:14, to stand in the gap with one heart and mind and intercede for Taiwan. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we declare the Lord of Hosts is the Captain of the Taiwan army, leading them to continue to fight the good fight. Ask God to give a breakthrough and help the Taiwanese church to enter a new spiritual realm with a spiritual breakthrough . In the name of Jesus, we release the anointing of God’s victory, to smash all the works of the enemy, to transform the Taiwanese church into the revival of the kingdom of God, to align with God, to bring the revival of the whole earth, and to glorify the holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Raise up young generations: let more and more young people rise up and embrace God passionately.
- Connect the global Chinese and fulfill the Chinese destiny: We declare in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, awaken Taiwan in all aspects, knowing her true status in the Kingdom of God, accepting God’s calling and anointing.
- Bless the unity of Taiwan and Chinese leaders : May God rule and reign in the hearts of the leaders of Taiwan and China so that the leaders on both sides can release goodwill, communicate with each other through peace, and embrace each other with love so that cross-strait relations can be developed into harmony with God, bring down revival, and work hand-in-hand together to walk into God’s destiny for the Chinese. Connect the global Chinese and complete the mission of bringing the gospel back to Jerusalem.
Pray for the Taiwan referendum:
- Pray for the mayor elections of all the counties at the end of the year and ask the Lord to rise up righteous people that fear the Lord into the political circles who resolutely oppose the government’s policy of Islamization and legalization of same-sex marriage. These people will be able to speak boldly and stand with the truth. We take the authority given by God to shut the door to Islam and open the door to the Lord Jesus. We declare that Taiwan will enter the merciful gate of Jesus’ salvation, receiving peace and prosperity.
- Ask God to abolish the same-sex marriage bill: a bill scheduled to be formally implemented next year in Your mercy, turn it around and abolish the bill.
- Bless the production of propaganda: Lord, bless the production of propaganda. Before the 11/24 voting day, the referendum team needs to produce a variety of propaganda materials, pray that the Lord gives wisdom and revelation so that the propaganda, graphic design, literature, network, news each stand and play a great role as a team forming a powerful strategy to continuously put out literature and graphic that will be spread out to the public and will bring more people to support the referendum of love with more than 5 million consent vote on 11/24.
- Keeping the unity of the referendum executive team: Ask the Lord to keep the unity of the referendum executive team, to learn to be humble and trust the Lord, and the co-workers from the churches can gather and minister together. Ask the Lord to give each other love and unity. Also ask the Lord to protect the executive team leaders and to watch over their spirit, soul and body and their family and relatives and give them peace, especially for them to maintain their relationship with the Lord.
- Raise up the pastors and pass on the truth: Please help the shepherds to understand the Father’s intentions in the marriage and family, to pass on the truth and establish the brothers and sisters to build on the truth and let Taiwan enter into the truth of the Lord and not be deceived by the enemy, “You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” John 8:32.
- More of the people that came out of gay lifestyle will share their testimony: May God continue to raise up more of the people that came out of that lifestyle to give the glorious testimony in this end time generation.
- Raise up prophetic intercession and releasing the prophetic message : the enemy still uses all kinds of opportunities to attack the ministry and leaders. The team really needs prophetic intercession and reminder to always ask the Lord to raise up prophetic intercession so the prophetic message can be released and whatever needs attention. This is a spiritual battle, asking the Lord to help the referendum team and the churches everywhere. ” Because we are not fighting against the flesh, we are fighting against those ruling, rulers, the dark world that governs this, and the spirits of the sky.” Eph. 6:12 .
- Watch over the core members of the referendum and their families : Recently referendum team and the core members of the local community and their families often have accidents and diseases. The enemy is violently attacking the children of God. Watch over the conservative proponents, their families and their properties. Give them peace, watch and protect all the members of referendum executive team in all the cities. May the Lord send the mighty angels to camp around them to protect them and give them strength.
- Let the referendum pass smoothly : Ask God to demolish all the schemes and attacks of the enemy, especially the attacks and rumors through the Internet. May the Lord raise up various resources in the media, news and the Internet to help the children of God in this end time generation know how to use media tools to convey family values, promote the referendum of love, and testify for the Lord. May God use more than 5 million consent votes by referendum to far exceed the votes that is against it so that Taiwan’s marriage can be kept as one man and one woman. Improper sexual education cannot enter the school. The church is changing and will have more Christians to care more about public affairs and may Your kingdom come.
China – Prayer breakthrough and transformation, prepare for the 70 years fullness of time, China will walk into God’s appointed Destiny
[ Editor’s Note: God showed prophet Chuck Pierce His destiny for China: China shall rise up as the most influential nation, replacing the role America has played, to become the nation that sends the most missionaries and God will open the doors of the nations to China. We believe this is the time that 70 years of the book of Jeremiah is being fulfilled, that from 1949 to 2018 is 70 years. This is the time for China to enter into God’s destiny. We also believe God will raise up the Chinese church in each arena to transform China.
To see from God’s eyes all of the coming sufferings of the Chinese church “there is a kind of love…..”
There is a kind of love, like the ever-sounding summer insects, the spring ever-spinning silkworms
There is a voice, compelling me to boldly move forward, for Holy Spirit´s leading me ahead
Marching in strides, toward Jerusalem, be it wind /frost /snow or rain, only to be ever determined
I want to proclaim, proclaim the Name of the Lord, I’ve got to prevail, in the Kingdom of God
I am marching forward with a mission, to awaken the slumbering China
Even to point of bleeding, I won’t turn back
I’m marching forward with visions, so that until I see China for mission
A voice urging me to go forth courageously
Holy Spirit leading in my heart
I’m marching on to Jerusalem
Rain, wind, hail, snow. I persevere
I will declare and lift His Name
There’s victory, In the Kingdom of God
I march on with the destiny
To wake China of her sleep
Although I may shed my blood,
I will not forsake my call
I go with the vision of China
As a missionary to the world
Spread the Gospel to the end of the world.
China shall become a missionary China, to pick up the last baton of the gospel and suffering was the place of training for the soldiers for Christ. The “back to Jerusalem” movement is one of the missions given to China, and a flower in a green house is unable to receive such a mandate, and the young generation of China do not understand the suffering of the cross which the servants and children of God have suffered in the last generation, therefore, God has promised persecution and tribulation to come upon this generation, for the purpose of training the next generation, that they may become a Joshua generation that is of good courage, of warriors who can battle to fight the good fight for the Lord
God through the wilderness molded the Joshua generation, to become good soldiers ready for battle, and God used the persecution of Saul to mold David’s life, God allowed Joseph’s brothers to sell Joseph as slave to Egypt, and allowed Potiphar’s wife to accuse him and send him to prison. There he met the butler, and was brought before Pharaoh to explain his dream, and thus fulfilling God’s call on his life: to become the prime minister of Egypt and save the people of Egypt and Israel from the danger of starvation.
Siu Min’s Canaan songs were written in tribulation through God’s anointing. God’s ways are higher than our ways and many do not understand why we do a 40 days fast and face persecutions all around, but these 40 days fast is cleansing and strengthening the church of China, that she can be more able to overcome testing and prepare to enter into the destiny of the new season.
Be of good courage, and do not fear, for God shall be with you…
We encourage the global intercessors to again stand with the church of China, to bless the Chinese church to continue to shine for the Lord, and to cause God’s glory to fill all of the land of China, to cause China to be a blessing for God’s Kingdom! ]
Pray for the nation
- Pray for all those in power:I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior. (1Tim 2:1-3)
- Pray for China to become a Christian nation: Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance. (Psalm33:12)
- Pray for the king who is in leadership:Endow the king with your justice, O God, the royal son with your righteousness. May he judge your people in righteousness, your afflicted ones with justice. May the mountains bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness. May he defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; may he crush the oppressor. (Psalm72:1-4)
In the mighty name of Jesus we pray and bless China
- May China from top to bottom and from old to young come to fear God; may God bring the grace of forgiveness of sins and a heart of repentance to China.
- We bless every leader in power to have policies and strategies that is beneficial toward the church, grant them a heart of mercy and mind of Christ to embrace the church of China and to protect the freedom of Christianity. We declare that the power of darkness have no hold on them.
- Bless all of the policies to be aligned with God, to forgive China from all her wickedness, that the blood of Jesus cover all of China, that the fire of the Holy Spirit cleanse China, use the Chinese church, that she is still able to stand by the Lord through such testings, to bless the churches of the nations, and to be witnesses for Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth.
- We bless and pray for the government of China, that the salvation and revival of the government is the hope for China, as well as God’s will.
- We also ask God to raise up more hidden Christian leaders like Joseph and Daniel, bring influence of God’s presence to the ruling powers, to bring blessings that have never been seen before!
- We bless in unity the “one belt one road” undertaking, to be an economic blessing to all the nations that causes the gospel to reach the ends of the world.
- Napoleon once said: “once China is awakened, the whole world shall be shaken”. We bless China to experience a new wave of renewal and spiritual revival, that God’s glorious presence may rend the heavens and go upon the Chinese church, and visit the ruling leadership, as He had done on Saul on the road to Damascus as a great light, to turn towards God, that they may do justice, love, mercy and walk humbly with God in His love and wisdom
Pray for the church
- Pray for repentance for building personal towers of Babel: Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there. They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.” But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.” So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth. (Gen11:-9)
- Pray for repentance for envy, striving and disunity: You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings? What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. (1Cor3:3-8)
- Pray for repentance of church leaders: Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away. (1Pet 5:2-4)
- Pray that the church can be faithful unto death: Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown. (Rev 2:10)
We declare in pray:
- Lord, please forgive the church for building their own kingdoms and not building Your Kingdom, please grant a heart of humility to the church, to fully rely on You, to do Your will and complete Your works, to restore the first love, that they may be in the truth, deeply rooted and grounded, and build fruits upwards to become overcomers.
- God forgive the pride, envy, striving and divisions. May God grant a spirit of unity to the Chinese church, to pray in unity, and through multiple testings that the convergence of the church shall be greater than before and that the latter glory shall be greater than the former. In the name of Jesus we bless the Chinese church and the leaders to have a father’s heart, to humbly pastor the flock, to build a loving Father’s house, and enter into a season as a family walking together.
- May God grant them wisdom from above, to understand how to face all the problems facing the church of the last generation, to overcome all the temptations of name, power, sex, position and superiority, and stand firmly before God and against the enemy, to faithfully and kindly pastor the flock given to them by God, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.
- In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we declare that the breath of the Lord may blow upon the church, that the church of China may become an exceedingly large army, to proclaim the gospel broadly, to make disciples, and raise up the workers and missionaries of this generation, to expand the place of God’s tent, and preach the gospel to all the nations
- Refine Chinese Church with the fire of the Holy Spirit: As China’s economy growth accelerates, the crisis of the church also increases. Facing the temptation of mamon and the love of the worldly things and pleasure, it has caused the church to become complacent, losing the pure and first love for God and the focus on mission. We pray the fire of the Holy Spirit to refine the church once again, rekindle the pure first love and the heart to be martyred for the gospel.
- Capture the youth and children of China through the revival of God: [Current event: Publisher in Beijing has already published textbook teaching on homosexuality as correct concept. False sex education has infiltrated into China, will share more specific information concerning the content of the textbook in our next posting. Homosexualityhas become a serious issue.] The youth and children have grown up in a very protected environment, like the flower in the green house, they are too immature to be cultivated to take on the responsibility of the great commission. We pray especially for the church to be revived by the fire of God. Revive the youth and children, reveal to them, to draw their hearts back to God, to walk away from sins of pornography, computer gaming, sexual relationship, fornication, living together before marriage and abortion.
- Remove corrupt governmental officials, uncover any illegal business dealing, seeking only profit, regardless of the lives of the people, making fake rice, milk, meat, oil, and health damaging chemicals and preservatives etc. May God uncover all the crooked businesses, people, and governmental officials.
- May God awaken them to the first love for Jesus: May God give mercy to Chinese church, during the time of persecution, that they may see that God allows persecution to refine the church, awaken Chinese church to align with God, to be clear-minded and self-controlled, to take back authority and enter into destiny. Because of the economic take-off in the past few years, the church began to enter comfort, compete for power, pursue financial blessings, and even the porno film through the mobile phone and computer. These deeply defiled the the Chinese church, coworkers, and brothers and the hearts of brothers and sisters. Therefore, the Chinese church lost the presence of God and the authority to minister and warfare.. May God forgive and cleanse the church, gain back His bride, restore the devoted love for God that sought His face.
China: We bless China to be just, righteous and full of humility; let her relations with other nations to be in the will of God. Let China be a blessing to nations in following areas: politics, economy, military, ethnic groups (including overseas), culture, science and technology, church, diplomacy (relations with neighboring countries, influence in regional or international organizations, and responsibility in the international community), etc. Lead China into the will of God for the spreading of the gospel, the return of the gospel to Jerusalem, and the preparation of the coming of our glorious King.
- Let the Chinese church be united and enter into her destiny. Let her be a blessing to China and its neighboring countries and nations.
- Let the armies of prayer warriors and missionaries arise! Let them be connected in unity for the preparation of the revivals.
- Let all the people in China turn to the Lord.
- Let transformation and breakthrough begin to take place in China.