Content of Daily Prayer
Please pray for the people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers, and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and prosperous spirits, souls, and bodies.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Response to the US midterm elections
Thank you for standing together and travailing for United States in the past few months. May God honor every one’s labor in intercession. The election results are out: The Republican Party succeeded in expanding its advantage in the Senate, while the Democrats took control of the House of Representatives. Both parties claimed victory in the election of governors. There are both moderates and radicals elected in the Democratic Party. After seeing the final result of the election, President Trump said: “Tonight we have achieved great success. Thank you all!” He called for the bipartisan cooperation at the White House the next day. We believe that everyone is very concerned about the future after the election. The following are the responses of several intercession leaders to share with you:
- Dutch Sheets: I’ve been very open and honest regarding past elections, even when that honesty meant an acknowledgement of emotional devastation and/or the predicting of dire consequences. I’ve never been comfortable attempting to ease the pain for believers with religious clichés (e.g. “God is in control,” or “God is sovereign,” both of which I’ve already heard regarding this election). I believe it is my responsibility to speak truth and always be completely honest in my responses. Having said this, I can say without hesitation that I am NOT in any way discouraged. I’m a little disappointed, yes; but not discouraged. Here’s why:
- Unlike many of my colleagues, I was not confident conservatives would keep the House of Representatives. Though I prayed passionately for this to occur, I simply had no word or assurance from the Lord they would do so. Therefore, I was neither devastated nor surprised when conservatives lost. Also, the losses in the House were much fewer than predicted, and much fewer than almost any other president’s party has experienced in his first mid-term election. Conservatives didn’t do all that poorly.
- The gains in the Senate were unprecedented. I don’t believe any president’s party has ever done as well in his first mid-term election. Maintaining control of the Senate means liberals will not be able to further their agenda, nor reverse the positive accomplishments of President Trump’s first two years. True, there will be a stalemate which will slow progress, but we won’t lose ground.
- Also, the gains made in the Senate (Republicans went from a 51/49 majority to 54/46) were wins by very conservative, pro-life, pro-Trump agenda individuals. This means the votes of two moderate, pro-abortion Republican senators (Collins and Murkowski) can no longer stop pro-life laws and the appointment of pro-life Judges. There will still be enough Republicans without them. I have been stating for years that the most important shift needed in our government is in the unelected Judicial Branch. No other group has opened the gates for more evil into America. The Senate, however, not the House, approves Supreme Court Justices, Federal Judges, and District Judges. By maintaining control of the Senate–and actually increasing the number of pro-life individuals in it–the shift in our judicial system can continue. Again, two of the Republican Senators are pro-abortion. Before the election, having only 51 Republicans, these two individuals alone could stop any pro-life Justice or Judge appointed by President Trump. This is no longer the case–we have a majority without them. The most needed shift in American government can now continue uninterrupted.
- When Joshua led Israel into the conquest of their God-given land, Canaan, they began with a great, supernatural conquest at Jericho, one of Canaan’s most fortified cities. However, Israel was defeated at its next battle, one they should have won had they listened to and obeyed God. But Joshua and his people didn’t give up. They regrouped, sought God’s help and returned to the battle. And they won.Yes, I am disappointed by one aspect of the election outcome; however, I am greatly encouraged by the others. We are weaker in the House but much stronger in the Senate, where the most important cause of our day can still be accomplished: the shifting of the Supreme Court. In the meantime, we must and will continue to pray. Our prayers are making a huge difference and will continue to do so. Without question, we are seeing our nation turn around.
- Nita Johnson: I have recently been receiving the oddest visions on my wall. I don’t remember ever experiencing such a phenomenon before. Nevertheless, I find it an interesting turn of events.I shared a couple of weeks ago about an eagle appearing on my wall. Once again, this same marvelous eagle appeared. It was not in a circular mount but rather, it was flying straight up into the heavens. One of the most beautiful things about an eagle is the way it mounts up into the sky; as it winds through the currents of the air it is just breathtaking to see the ease with which the eagle soars. However, this eagle was mounting as if on a mission to do something quickly. Out of its tail streamed the same ray of light I saw in the other visions. This shaft of light had an intended purpose; it was raining light down upon those who’d embraced the fallacy of the Democratic Party.I sensed that many who have had this false sense of hope in the Democratic Party and its ideals were trapped in other ways as well. It is now time for the Lord to begin to set them free for HIS purpose. This move is only for higher and greater purposes in the Kingdom. Many will join the Republican movement but, many will not, nevertheless, they will never vote on the Democratic ticket again. The significance of this movement is an indication of the departure from the Party of their parents to the Party that will somehow become an open door to renewal in Christ. However, this is only the beginning. I saw 10s of thousands sitting in an open stadium giving their hearts to Jesus.Freedom is coming to this generation like we’ve never seen before. We have never seen anything like the movement that is about to be openly revealed.Let us pray—for this is God’s hour for this to occur!
[Pray for post US Midterm Election]
- Pray for President Trump: Father God, continue to anoint President Trump and give him wisdom and strategy to face all challenges and resistance so that he can successfully complete God’s plan to transform America and the nations.
- Pray for the American Judicial System: Father God, continue to complete the replacement work in the judicial system, including the Supreme Court Justice, the Federal Judge, and the District Judge, so that the United States can completely turn back to God!
- Pray for the electoral system:
- Father God, we call upon Your justice to come quickly to investigate voter fraud, under Your mighty power. May the millions of votes that were lost in the ballots be returned to their rightful candidates!
- We appealed on behalf of those whose votes were stolen, reaffirming the legitimate seats they deserved. Father God, by Your mercy, release the vote of the Electoral Commission report in heaven onto earth, in the name of Jesus. (Psalm 22:28)
- Father God, we pray Your divine supremacy of law in election be established in the United States, and be fully implemented in future elections.
- Pray for Christians: Father God, continue to unite Christians in the truth and with the mind of God, break the dividing walls of the parties, sects, races, and generations, and align with each other in order to accomplish the mission of God in one heart and one way.
- Pray for the Democratic Party: Father God, release the light of truth unto the members of the Democrats. Set them free and let righteous voices come forth out of the Democrats, shaking the ungodly core values of the Democratic Party. Clearly separate those who fear God and those who resist God, so that they can no longer stand together and impart their ways. Have congressmen who fear God work along side the policies of President Trump to accomplish God’s will.
- Pour down the spirit of peace: Father God, send angels to bind the spirits of anger and death and stop all blood on the streets and violent plans that were to be launched in the United States. Bring them to naught.
- Pray for the younger generation: We pray for God’s supernatural intervention to save the young people of this generation and to release the Spirit of Truth into the campuses, freeing them from the bondage of dark powers such as lies, confusion, deception, and chaos. We pray for the Spirit of God to shower over the young people of this generation, to raise them up one by one like army in the fire river, to be refined by the fire of God with the power of God, to follow Jesus Christ passionately, to go up to the top of all seven mountain of influence, to gain all ground, and to lift up The holy name of Jesus Christ throughout United States!
In the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
Continue to pray for the transformation of International House of Prayer
[Homecoming Convergence update: This homecoming Convergence has made a historical impact on IHOPKC. Papa Mike Bickle called it “a watershed of IHOP before Chinese (BC) and after Chinese (AC). Just like Papa Mike Bickle told the family of IHOP: “We believe that Father God is pleased that IHOP has been standing before Him day and night for the past 19 years to pray and worship Him. He gave us a big gift, which thousands of Chinese people came here to celebrate with us, bless us, serve us, and show us how wonderful it is for family members to walk together with one heart and one mind. They imparted the anointing of this real family to us; how grateful we are to God for what He had prepared for us is beyond what we can ask and think.”
In the first week after the convergence, the Kansas City International House of Prayer’s mission base has undergone an earth-shaking change. Every prayer meeting, classroom, community ministries, administration, general affairs finance office, etc. whether it is in the meetings, classes, groups, and fellowships, everyone is “integrating” the messages we have received: Abba Father is looking for a resting place to dwell that is His home and we are a family.
This amazing transformation began with the family of IHOP believing that God has begun work in us. We knew we had problems, but we were not in a hurry to find a solution or try to plan how to solve those problems. We all agreed that it is time to feel the heart of God and listen to what God wants to say to us. We believe that God is restoring the order in the family of IHOP. There is a seat at the table for everyone, because we are family and no family members will be left out or forgotten. The heads of IHOP Papa Mike and Mama Diane, on behalf of the leadership’s team, openly repented and apologized to all the family members of the church and the mission base because they neglected to stand in the position as parents of the family and therefore causing many members to be like orphans, struggling alone. Next week is IHOP Global Bridegroom’s Fast. Papa Mike Bickle wants IHOP family to receive more of the heart of God by praying Phil 1:9, 1 Thess 3:12 and 2 Thess 3:5. To align with God’s heart in love and to wait on God for Him to do His good work in us because God has started a good work and He will fulfill this work until that day.
Pastor David Demian called on the global family to pray for IHOP family, especially in the next three months (Ezra 10:9), so that they can all stand in their position. The heart of the fathers will turn to the children and the heart of the children will turn to the fathers and the fathers and mothers will be full of love, humility and tolerance, standing boldly to become the strong backing for the royal children. All of our family members will also watch over this newborn baby boy IHOP v2.0, May the will of God be done. 】
[Pray for IHOP]
Dear Abba Father,
We are grateful to You for raising up the International House of Prayers in the past as a house of prayer. We are even more grateful for the birthday gift You gave IHOP through the thousand members of the Chinese family at homecoming convergence last week because it is so wonderful. You allowed us to see the testimonies of a real family to wake us up and understand Your desire to dwell among us, because we are Your family. Abba Father, because of Your love, we can love one another and our hearts to love people had been expanded, together with the saints, we understand the length, width, height and depth of the love of Christ and know that this love is beyond what we can imagine, so we will be more humble to seek You and look toward You, until You have mercy on us. To turn us around, we are willing to be led by the Holy Spirit, until Your will is accomplished in this place. We pray that the culture of honor will be implemented in the House of Prayer, so that such transformations and renewal can be passed on through the various connections of IHOP and to the beloved children of God in IHOP in all the nations. May Your name be glorified.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
The 20th-century Charismatic movement: the revival of Topeka
On January 1st, 1990, in the city of Topeka, Kansas, the Pentecostal movement started by Charles Fox Parham happened. Although 106 years has passed, the church is still with the same earnestness as the last century. The enthusiasm for missionary work and the motivation to establish churches are constantly expanding. In 1986, William J. Seymour, who was influenced by Charlie Parham, also brought this spiritual experience to Azusa Street in Los Angeles, and later became the Pentecostal movement that drew the world’s attention. Many brothers and sisters around the world who have longed for the power of the Holy Spirit had come here to receive it. Then they brought this experience back to their own church, and thus many Pentecostal churches started.
The most special feature of the Pentecostal movement of the 20th century is that when a person is filled with the Holy Spirit, there is an external manifestation of “speaking in tongues”. This emphasis was evolved from the evangelism and the holiness movement. The evangelical’s pursuit of “full sanctification”, the holiness movement’s pursuit of “the baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire”, why the later movements ended up not as “full sanctification” as two previous revival movements? It is not because they do not value holiness, but because holiness comes from the power of the Holy Spirit, not from the inner will of oneself. From this we can understand that the pursuit of holiness or sanctification cannot satisfy one’s innermost needs. Later, it was the Pentecostal movement consider the pursuit of the “Infilling of the Holy Spirit” as the most important.
Peter Wagner, professor of the Fuller Theological Seminary, divides the 20th century Charismatic movement into three waves. The first wave is the Traditional Pentecostal Movement that started at Topeka, Kansas. The second wave is the Charismatic Movement, which was popular in the major sects and Catholics of the Christian era in the 1960s, also named “New-pentecostalism”. The third wave is the “Vineyard Movement” initiated by Wigner himself and John Wimber, also known as the “Spiritual Movement” or “Power Evangelism”.
On December 31, 1900, in an overnight gathering in Topeka, Kansas State, Charles F. Parham (1873-1929) laid his hands on his student Ozman’s head. She began to speak Mandarin Chinese and was surrounded by brilliant lights around her head and face. Within three days, she was only able to write with a pen and could not speak in her mother tongue (English). She often wrote Mandarin Chinese characters. This event marked the beginning of the Pentecostal movement. This experience was then quickly imparted to the people in the meetings. In the following gatherings, they were able to speak 21 languages that could be confirmed by the locals: French, German, Swedish, Bohemian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, etc. (The experience of this Pentecost will be explained in the next section).
Charles F. Parham (1873-1929), the father of the Pentecostal movement, was born in Muscatine, Iowa on June 4, 1873. At the age of thirteen, he accepted Jesus as his personal savior in the Anglican Church. At the age of 19, he became the acting pastor of the Methodist Church. He was influenced by the second blessings of sanctification by grace and also had personal experience. During his time as a pastor, the number of members increased and the church had to build a larger hall to accommodate all the people.
In 1985, Benjamin Hardin lrwin, a Baptist pastor, announced the establishment of the “Baptism of Fire Holiness”. He taught that after the second blessing (sanctification), there will be the third experience which he called “the Holy Spirit and the baptism of fire”. This third blessing is the infilling of the Holy Spirit, but “the baptism of fire” does not teach that speaking in tongue is the evidence of baptism of the Holy Spirit but this phenomenon is quite common among those who are baptized.” Charlie Bhahan had met with Irwin several times before the 1990s. Scholars believe that Parham may have adopted the basic idea of Irwin, and was greatly influenced by him. In 1985, Parham separated himself from the evangelism (second blessing) and accepted the theological position of the Holiness (three blessings).
In 1987, the eldest son of Parham, Claude, was sick. Parham himself also was suffering from heart disease and was getting weaker and weaker. The medicine could not help him. At that time, someone asked Charlie Parham to go to pray for the sick; although he was very weak, he went to the home. As he was praying, the words in the Bible: “physician, heal yourself!” (Luke 4:23 ) suddenly appeared in Parham’s heart. The power of God touched Charlie Praham and he was healed instantly. Because of this experience, he began to preach on divine healing. A woman with edema, and the doctor originally announced that she had only three days to live. Because of Praham’s prayer, she was healed on the spot, and even the miracle of blind eyes seeing again was happening.
In order to serve more sick people seeking healing from God, in August 1998, Praham officially began the Divine healing evangelical work in Topeka, Kansas, and established the” Praham Healing Room” to heal the old and the weak. There were many testimonies, but Parham often asked the congregation to not call him a “healer.” He reminded everyone that he had no ability to heal, just like he had no ability to save, there is only one Healer and Savior and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition, he also accommodated orphans and provided jobs for the unemployed. Later, in October 1900, he established the “Bethel Bible School” (in a stone building). There were forty students in the school and a room called the “Prayer Tower”. Students often gathered and prayed. Each time there was a three-hour prayer watch. Praham’s seminary was open to every pastor and believer. The only condition was they had to be willing to “abandon all things” and study the Word of God with diligence and sincerity. The students had to live by faith for their tuition, and trust the Lord to supply all their needs.
From the beginning, students were taught that every person who accepts the Lord Jesus must understand the importance of purity, the holy life of victory and power, honoring the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, obeying the Word and the commandments of the Lord Jesus Christ, repentance and forgiveness of sins, and to be set apart to live a life dedicated to God through the dwelling power of Christ (the law of the Holy Spirit) to overcome sin.
In December 2000, Praham led students to study the main teachings of the Holy Movement, including sanctification and Divine Healing. They read the second chapter of the book of Acts and the events that took place during the Pentecost in Jerusalem, including the phenomenon of speaking in tongues. At this time, Praham had to leave the school to attend a three-day preaching engagement. Before he left, he instructed the students to study the Bible and try to find Bible evidence of being filled with the Holy Spirit. When he came back, he asked the students what their results were. He was shocked by the unanimous answer. The evidence of being filled by the Holy Spirit was speaking in tongues, which was confirmed from several events in Acts. All accompanied by the baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongue.
The following is a personal testimony of Ms. Agnes Ozman (1870-1937):
“In October 1900, I went to Topeka Bible College. During the day, we studied the Bible and at night we ministered in the city. Every day we spent a lot of time praying. Just like most people, I thought I had received the baptism of the Holy Spirit when I dedicated myself. When I learned that the Holy Spirit could be poured out more abundantly, my heart became extremely hungry and thirsty.
I often came before God hunger for the coming of the Holy Spirit. This longing was far more than the needs of the flesh. We were taught to honor the blood of Jesus Christ and to let it work in our hearts – this result gave us great peace and victory. On New Year’s Eve, we had a blessed meeting. Before the New Year come, we prayed that God’s blessings will come to us.
On the first day of 1901, God demonstrated His presence with us in a remarkable way, and spoke to our hearts: To wait on Him for greater things. In the evening, the spirit of intercession came upon us, a thought rose up in me to ask God to lay hand on my head so that I could receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, it was the 11th hour in the evening of January 1st. Soon, God’s hand covered my head, the Holy Spirit poured out and my mouth spoke in “Tongue” to praise God – God gave me multiple languages, as if the river of living water was constantly Gushing out from the depth of my heart.
Some of these students continued to pray before God because they were very eager to be filled by the Holy Spirit. On January 3rd some of the students went out to minister, and the rest remained gathered at the school to pray. God answered their prayers – His spirit was greatly poured out! One by one They started to speak in tongue and some tongue was interpreted”
In the Bible, there are several expressions of tongues. First, it may be the language of other countries, and others can understand them. Just like the second chapter of Acts, on the day of Pentecost, Holy Spirit poured out languages of at least fifteen regions (Acts 2:8-11). Second, in the meeting, tongues need to be interpreted by someone to edify the people that were present (1 Cor. 14-27-28). Third, when praying alone, the purpose of speaking in tongues is to edify oneself and strengthens one’s own faith. “For anyone who speaks in a tongue[ does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit” (1 Cor. 14:2), Paul said, “I thank God, I speak more tongues than all of you” (1 Cor. 14:18)
This “Pentecost returning” news quickly caught the eye of Topeka’s newspaper (Topeka Report) published an editorial to ridicule this “speaking in tongues” event, titled: “A strange belief, strange action, believers say strange words”; Other newspapers were also been informed of this news (Kansas City World News, Cincinnati News) and were competing to report. God’s work was being advertised, and some people came to see what God was doing.
A few weeks after the blessing of the Bethel Bible School, God sent twenty students to Lawrence, Kansas, to continue the missionary work. This evangelistic enthusiasm is characterizes Pentecostal church. They rented an old theater as the meeting place. Then they went to the city to visit the family door to-door; two by two they went out to pray for the sick in people’s homes; as a result, people came to these gatherings in groups, and many people repented and were healed. Many Christians also received the baptism of the Holy Spirit—they spoke in tongues to praise God.
Praham continued to preach the baptism of the Holy Spirit throughout the country by demonstrating the power of the Holy Spirit. There were times in the meeting when he suddenly spoke in tongues. After he finished, one person in the congregation stood up and said, “My sin of rebellion has been forgiven. I just heard you recite psalm 23 in my native language. This was what my mother taught me when I was a child.” This was just one of the fascinating story of Praham’s speaking in tongues. Soon, hundreds of people began to receive this phenomenon. But at the same time, unbelievers also began to launch a lot of persecution and defamation.
A year later, Praham closed the school in Topeka and began a four-year revival whirlwind traveling. During that time, Pentecostal teachings spread throughout Kansas and Missouri. In the fall of 1855, he moved his headquarters to Houston, Texas. At the request of friends, he started a short-term Bible school to share his knowledge. Students who came to study did not have to pay tuition fees, but they must learn to live the life of faith and rely on the supply of God. They lived in a three-story mansion. The institution was called the Bible Training School. A total of 25 students received a few months of study. This was also the school where WJ Seymour, the revival movement of Assua Street, received his theological training.
When Praham was 50 years old, he suffered from severe rheumatism and almost lost his life. He died on January 29, 1929, at the age of 57. [Although there was some history, saying he later became a racist, he had a tendency to discriminate, even in 1907 when Praham was swept into several sexual scandals, led to the loss of his reputation and leadership (he did not participate in the establishment of the Assembly of God Church in 1914), but finally after the judgement of the court, he was not prosecuted. Afterwards, it was learned he was maliciously rumored and slandered by some people. The power of God continued to confirm his ministry. Thousands of people repented and accepted the baptism of the Holy Spirit and received healing in the meetings he led. Before he passed away, he heard that his two sons were willing to dedicate themselves to serve the Lord. His spirit was greatly excited. “When I face the Lord, I can’t boast what I have done, but I dare say, I have Keep the Word that the Lord has given me, and live a pure, holy life.”
Please Pray Fervently For President Trump
God is shaking through President Trump:
- the Muslim countries
- the countries whose politics and economy that have been controlled and manipulated by Freemason and Illuminati
- the countries that resist the gospel and persecute Christians
He is not perfect and has his human weaknesses, but
- He spoke boldly for the Lord. He had publicly declared that he would govern according to the principles of the Bible
- He reintroduced prayers back to the schools to rescue the next generation; all the school, congress, and sport events can now begin with prayers.
- For the sake of one pastor, he was willing to offend the Republic of Turkey, her fellow NATO member
- He went to the airport personally to welcome the returned American citizens released from North Korea
- He abolished the Johnson Amendment, which prevented American churches from endorsing political candidates
- He officially declared that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel
God is speaking to the world through President Trump: Do not touch God’s anointed one. Through him, God is speaking to the countries that persecute Christians, “Let My people go”, so the gospel can go forth to protect religious freedom of Christianity. Through him, God is taking back lost ground and once again bringing the United States of America back to God’s destiny, to stand on God’s side. God definitely stands with Trump. Now, evil powers have joined forces to attack him, especially through the media and his political opponents through accusations, smears and slanders. They are attempting to pull him down and especially trying to influence the outcome of the Mid-Term Election. We believe God is calling intercessors all over the world to jointly pray for President Trump during this critical time. Because of our praying in one accord,
- God will watch and protect him and his cabinets to continue to govern the USA. God will vindicate President Trump from all these accusations, defamation and slanders
- God will help President Trump and his cabinets to continue to align with God and to make godly decisions that please God and bring blessings to the nations
- Through President Trump and his cabinets, God will continue to speak to the nations, to shake off what can be shaken in the illegal manipulations in both the economy and politics, to resist all the schemes from Satan and to regain what was lost.
We encourage all the intercessors to pray for President Trump and his cabinets daily according to the prayer guidelines in the world leader section. If the Holy Spirit reveals to you other matters regarding President Trump, please pray according to God’s will. God bless you!
Daily Prayer Declaration
The Editor’s team has received that we will pray and declare the following four topics:
Ask God to save the souls of the members of Free Mason and Illuminati
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angelic host to destroy the dark power from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemason and Illuminati will return to You and be saved.
Ask God to save the souls of Islamic extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks and their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants). Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Ask God to save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way in the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the following every day:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and on wife system.
Ask God to keep all the nations out of the war crisis and into peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division and tricks to detonate wars. We especially ask you God to preserve China-US relationship, United States-Russia relationship, Taiwan-China relationship, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
Pursuing Intimacy With God
- Psalm 143:8 “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.”
- Lamentations 3:23 “… his compassion never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
Dear Abba Father,
We come to the secret place to meditate on the prayer of the psalmist who came to You early in the morning to hear Your word of unfailing love. (Psalm 143:8) Father, we would also like to come to You in the morning to listen to You, look to You, and wait upon You. Your love and compassion are new every morning; therefore, every day we are eager to meet You in the secret place to receive the renewing grace. Oh Father, You said: Your favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning! We look to You continuously in confidence and will not be shaken, for Your promises never fail and our Abba Father is altogether trustworthy! Oh Father, You cherish every moment we spend with You. Let our prayer reach Your altar early in the morning, that our life may be filled with morning dew, with more love and trust, and with overflowing joy to love both God and people every day!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!
Repentance Prayer For Family 05
- You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. (Ex. 20:5 – 6)
- Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole. (Gal. 3:13)
Abba father, I represent myself, my family, and our ancestors to confess and repent for any blood covenant that they may have made with the devil, the enemy. In the name of Jesus, I declare: I forsake every vow made by the ancestors and the enemy and break every word, the power of every word. I declare them null and void, in the name of Jesus.
On behalf of my family and me, I confess and repent any sacrifices my ancestors made to the false gods, evil spirits, and eat the sacrifices after ceremony. I declare in the name of Jesus: I abolish the ritual of the ancestral sacrifice. The sacrifices, the knives used, the instruments, the prayers, etc. I declare in the holy name of Jesus Christ that these rituals are totally ineffective, cutting off the connections of all ungodly soul ties with the ancestors and breaking all the curses brought by these sacrifices.
( You can skip those sins you did not commit in the following prayer )
On behalf of my family and me, I confess and repent of the sinful behavior of our ancestors that may have drank blood, eaten flesh, and used water, rice, blood, or other items to sacrifice to devils, false gods, and evil spirits (and to engage with demon/entertained demon). In the holy name of Jesus Christ, I break the curse brought by all these sins, especially the curse of the blood. (Pray for the Lord to break all the curses of the blood).
On behalf of my family and me, I confess and repent of the sin of our ancestors who may have made a wish in the idol temple. I declare in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ: I forsake all this sin. In the holy name of Jesus Christ, I cancel and destroy all the promises made and the curses that these sins have brought.
Abba Father, I come in the name of Jesus to confess these sins in my family. I will now hand over all these penalties inherited by ignorance to Jesus, and let Him bear for me and make atonement for me. Through His wounds and the punishments, I am released from all these negative influences. Thank You Lord for I can unload every burden to You receive Your deliverance and be set free. I also chose to forgive every ancestor who had ever brought me curses, so that they can be freed from the debts that may owe me and be set free.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Pray For Nations
[ National Profile: Turkey, aka “Turkish Republic”, is a country across Asia and Europe. Turkey used to be the headquarters of a powerful Islamic empire, governing most of the world’s three continents. The famous Ottoman dynasty ruled the region from 1299 to 1922 and Turkey was ruled by Osman the First by the Islamic monarch or Muslim king. When the Ottoman dynasty fell after the First World War, it was followed by a “democratic, non-religious, unified, constitutional republic.” Since then, Turkey has begun to be friendly with Western countries and has joined organizations such as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the United Nations. The Turkish government has actively expressed her desire to become a member of the European Union and is currently in a “candidate” status. Turkey had forgotten the deep-rooted roots of Islam until recently when Mustafa, father of Turkey, established a new republic and deliberately emphasized that Turkey is a non-religious country. He gave women the right to vote and prohibited women from wearing veil in public. Turkey’s acceptance of the EU may be the main reason why Muslim hardliners have to enforce Islamic law. In order to become a member of the European Union, Turkey must maintain the status of a democratic and non-religious country.
Relations with Israel: Recently, it is a concern that Turkey is gradually turning toward Islamic extremism. In 2009, the government refused to participate in Israel’s joint military exercise (friends who only ended once) and refused to return to the organization of the North Atlantic Army but joined the Afghanistan organization. They refused to conduct demonstrations with Israel, because of the last Israeli attack on the Gaza Strip (December 2008/January 2009). They also refused to assist in identifying and defeating the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and other Islamic terrorism. In May 2018, Turkey expressed their opposition and anger toward United States for moving US Embassy to Jerusalem in Israel.
The deterioration of US-Turkish relations and the economic crisis: Turkey’s economic recession and the US-Turkey trade war remain the biggest economic crisis. In August, the Turkish lira depreciation crisis caused the inflation situation in the country to continue to deteriorate. The authorities continued to boycott US electronic goods and raise tariffs on US imports on the 14th and 15th as a counterattack against US President Trump’s threat to increase steel and aluminum tariffs. Although many people in the country have protested against the economic recession and the people’s lives are hard, some still support the hardline attitude of President Eldosan. The current president: New President Erdogan, an Islamic conservative, has been in power in Turkey for 15 years and his centralization has continued to support ISIS. Unrest and terrorism in the country are becoming more frequent.
Spiritual condition: Turkey is the birthplace of the early church and all seven churches mentioned in Revelation are in Turkey. They still have important spiritual implications for today’s church. This country, known as the “Bible of the Bible”, has the footsteps of the apostles Peter, John, and Paul; Bento, Galatia, Gapadoga, Asia, and other familiar places like the site of the Garden of Eden, the hometown of Abraham Harlan, the ark’s ruins, and Paul’s hometown. According to the Constitution, there is no officially official religion in Turkey for the country allows religious freedom. However, Turkey ranked No. 9 in the list of national Christians who were persecuted by faith in the “Open Doors” in 2009. There are currently only about 3,000 Christians in the population of 70 million and the proportion of Muslims is nearly 99%. Therefore, Christians often face strong persecution. Discrimination and wrongfulness are a commonplace, and the situation of martyrdom is becoming more frequent.
Recently, the American pastor Andrew Brunson was imprisoned by the Turkish government. Fortunately, the rescue of the Trump administration was released on 10/12.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, even gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but will have eternal life.”
- Daniel 4:32, 34 ” Until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and give them to anyone he wishes… I praised the Most High, I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; His kingdom endure the from generation to generation”
- Isaiah 49:11-13 I will return my mountains into roads, and my highways will be raised up. See, they will come from afar, some from the north, some from the west, some from the region of Aswan. Shout for joy, You Heavens, rejoice, you earth, burst into song, you mountains for the Lord has comforted His people, and will have compassion on His afflicted ones .
[Pray for Turkey]
- Restore the power of the early church: Father God, strengthen the believers of Turkey. Remove the spirit of fear, so that they will be bold and courageous in the Lord Jesus and be loyal until death. Spirit of God breathe on Turkey and resurrect the dry bones! Rebuild Turkey again on the foundation laid by the apostles, re-dig the old wells filled by the enemy and let the ancient spring water surge out again. We pray for the rise of saints like Paul, John, and Peter to rejuvenate the ancient land and turn the church around and regain power. Give the church the courage to share the faith, to live out a life with good testimony and influence, and to bring the gospel to Muslims near and far. We declare Turkey will rise up and rule and reign with Christ!
- Pray for the salvation of the people: Father God, we stand with Turkey and ask for forgiveness for Turkey’s disobedience, arrogance, pride, denial of Your name, and for rejecting Your grace and mercy. Soften their hearts to repent. May Your salvation come to the people of Turkey. Through visions, dreams, and Internet satellites, send Your messengers to spread the gospel to them. We pray for the Turkish people to seek and find, to knock and the door be open to them, to lead them out of the bondage of Islam, to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord of life, to be set free in truth, and to enter the kingdom of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the Turkish nation : Father God, do not delay and quickly remove all obstacles in the Turkish government that hinder Turkey from entering her destiny and redemption. Lord, guide the leader of Turkey with the Your kingship to realize God’s plan and purpose for this country in his making decisions. Ask the Holy Spirit to continue to prevent the expansion of Islam in Turkey and to preserve their democratic system. May God shower down the spirit of wisdom and the spirit of revelation, so that the government and the leaders can understand God’s will and no longer persecute Christians and be enemies with God. Instead let them be reconciled with the chosen of God, Israel. May Your kingdom come and may Your will of be done in Turkey as it is in heaven.
- Open the Gospel Silk Road: “From the East I summon a bird of prey; from afar off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do” (Isaiah 46:11 ) Lord, raise up the Chinese church and the body of Christ of all races in Turkey, to be connected to each other with a united prayer altar, with one heart and one mind, to break up any hindrance to the gospel of the Silk road and prepare the way of the Lord again.
- Pray for Turkish President RecepTayyip Erdogan: Dear Lord Jesus, forgive President Erdogan for his hostility towards Israel. Forgive his anger and opposition to the US moving the Embassy to Jerusalem, Israel. Be merciful to him. Open the eyes of his heart so that he sees the power of love and authority on the cross and learn that Israel is the apple of God’s eye and the source of blessings to the nations; like the king of Nebuchadnezzar, to know You as God who “lives forever, has all authority, Yours are truthful and just in all You do, to respects and honor You. May You open his mouth to praise You as “The most high God” that rule among the nation, and no longer hate Your people, so that he and the country of Turkey can be blessed with great grace and enjoy the prosperity with wealth, peace and prosperity.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their families, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy, and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religious freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
- Keep President Trump and his family safe in their coming in and going out. We pray that God break the curses from darkness through witchcraft on President Trump and his family. We declare that these spells are annihilated. In the name of the Lord, God will bless President Trump and his family abundantly.
- In the name of the Lord, God protect President Trump from any plans of assassination and any attacks in health, accidents, murder and death.
- We pray that God heal the First Lady Melanie completely and protect the Trump’s family, that all may go well with them, even as their souls are getting along well.
- God bless President Trump’s marriage. Lead them away from temptation of extramarital affairs.
- God answer the prayers of President Trump and let him become the President who prays the most. God help him to not rely on his own intelligence to identify all matters but trust in God to guide his path.
- We pray for Vice President Mike Pence and all Christian government officials who are godly and love the Lord. God continue to keep them and their families safe and healthy so that they are able to manage the affairs of the states according to God’s will and be kind to God’s people. Let them become blessings for President Trump. We declare in the name of the Lord that they will continue to protect the freedom of religion for Christians.
- God manifest Your righteousness to those political leaders who are not after God’s heart. Those who have offended God and covered up their sins, eradicating evidences by murdering witnesses. We declare in Jesus’ name that they be brought to justice. We pray that the Lord protect the intelligence personnel who are searching the hidden evil and the journalists and witnesses who hold the evidences. Protect their identities from being exposed until the evil political leaders are brought to justice.
- In the name of Jesus we declare that all lies, accusations, distorted spirits, and any personal attacks released on President Trump through the media and leaders of all areas will be completely stopped and withdrawn. Avenge belongs to God and He will repay. Any weapon forged against Trump, the servant of God, will not prevail against him and every tongue that accuses president Trump will be judged!
In the name of Jesus, we pray, Amen!
[Prayers by Pastor Andrew Brunson & Mrs Brunson for President Trump]
Lord God, I ask You to pour out Your Holy Spirit on President Trump, that You give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all the plans You have for this country and for him. I ask that You give him wisdom on how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that You give him perseverance, endurance, and courage to stand for truth. I ask that You protect him from slander, from enemies, from those who undermine. I ask that You make him a great blessing to this country. Fill him with Your strength, and wisdom and perseverance. And we bless him. May he be a great blessing to our country. In Jesus’ name, we bless you! We pray that the Spirit of the Lord would rest on the president, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord.
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Lord! As apostle Paul urges, “that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority (1Timothy 2:1),” Now, we pray in the name of Jesus to bless Chairman Xi and his officials. Bless them with heavenly wisdom to govern China. Give them especially a heart “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly” (Micah 6:8) with you. Raise up Christian officials around him to help him make righteous decisions, according to the heart of God, and to bring peace and blessings to Taiwan, to mainland China, and to the rest of the world. We ask You to keep Chairman Xi strong and healthy in daily administrative work. We also pray that God grant President Xi courage and wisdom to tackle corruption in the government.
God, give him a gentle, patient, calm, and stable heart to face the issue of China-US trade. Because he values the peaceful relationship between both countries above all, God will have mercy towards China and bless China and turn things around.
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that on the “Seven Great Mountains”, Christians can rise, exert influence, and/or even become leaders that can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Robert Heidler. We will take turns to pray for these seven hills. (Source:Kingdom Prayer Network)]
Art / Media
- Salvation for Media Reporters: We ask You God to save the souls of both American and global media reporters. Forgive them for reporting lies and distorted news and forgive them for purposely concealing truth and reporting exaggerated lies to distort the image of national leaders. We ask You God to release the Spirit of truth to the media and let all lies, distortion and deception be exposed. Let all journalists be illuminated with the light of truth so that they might see the truth, receive life, be a light in the media mountain, and be used as a channel to spread the truth.
- Pray for More Christians to Occupy the Media Mountain: We ask You God to bless those Christians who are already working in the media. Strengthen them so that they would stand strong in their faith and for truth. We ask God to raise up more godly and righteous ones full of the power of the Holy Spirit who would carry the light of Christ and have the courage, wisdom, and strategy to be a light for the Lord, reporting truth and exposing evil. Let them set a good example in the media industry to raise up a righteous voice to report honest and truthful news. They would not only improve the moral standards of the media, but will have a positive impact to influence and transform the society. We declare that God reigns over the media and all the channels in the airway; let all the sounds from the media be righteous sounds and let them align with the holiness and righteousness of God. Let the name of the Lord be exalted and all media proclaim the praise of God!
- Raise Up Media Missionary Army: We ask You God to help more believers realize that the media is an excellent tool for mission. Inspire them to join the media missionary army. Let us join such an army and spread the good news of the Kingdom through the Internet, videos, photos, writing, movies, dramas, music, events and gatherings.
- The Church to Evangelize with Innovative Ideas: We ask You God to help the church to use innovative ideas from You to spread the gospel through the Internet to those who cannot be reached by the church and to all the world. Give wisdom and strategy for the church to use new media to evangelize and establish wall-less churches. Let the church begin a new era of mission with innovative ideas.
- Deliver Christians Who Are Addicted to Online Pornography: Deliver Christians who are addicted to online pornography.
- Close Down Pornography Websites: Close down any websites that promote online pornography, child pornography, gambling, fraud etc. and let those who manipulate or control these operations be brought to justice.
- Cut off Financial Resources for Ungodly Media: Cut off financial resources of media organizations such as those of anti-traditional marriage, anti-family value, abortion, the LGBT movement, and all the terrorist activities by the extremist Muslims.
In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Urgent prayer for the US midterm elections
[Current events: The crucial US mid-term elections and the primaries are coming to an end in September. The respective candidates for the two parties will enter the final election on November 6th. Although President Trump’s term is not over, this election will determine whether the results of his past efforts will be increased or overturned. As Christians, we must rely on God and believe that He used President Trump to turn United States back to God, to become a city on the hill, to shine for the Lord, separating the good and evil, black and white, and we must continue to pray for President Trump until he accomplishes his God’s ordained destiny.
We have seen a big turnaround has begun in America, but if these extreme leftists take control of the Congress again, it will intercept the turnaround. We must not allow this to happen. These leftists hate President Trump, not because of his past liberation, but because he is changing the agenda of the Antichrist that they are being controlled by. President Trump is transforming the United States into what God and what the forefather had intended for United States to be. John Quincy, the sixth president of the United States, once said, “The greatest glory of the American Revolution is to unite the US government with the Christian principals”. We have reached a critical moment in our battle for the revival of the United States. Let us pray for the church to rise up, restore the United States back to Christian Nation, and endure to the end by depending on God!]
Psalm 76:8-9: “From heaven you pronounced judgment,and the land fearedand was quiet—9 when you, God, rose up to judge, to save all the afflictedof the
- Restoring the United States: Restore America to a Christian nation.
- God’s mercy and power: Let God’s mercy and power come to the United States and intervene in this midterm election supernaturally.
- Bless each candidate to have integrity and honesty: We bless each candidate to lead, protect, serve the country and the people with integrity and honesty, comply with legal regulations and constitutional rights, and truly serve the American people and for the safety and welfare of the next generation.
- Pray for the President and the Leaders: We pray for the president and the leaders who stand for life and for the United States. We declare God will keep the government and leaders of the whole United States with the spirit of freedom and walk in humility and unity.
- Raise up the body of Christ to pray: Raise up the body of Christ to earnestly and diligently pray with boldness every day, asking God to help us turn the United States and command the evil forces to retreat. We ask the Holy Spirit to disrupt and expose the plans of the enemy and bring it to naught. Raise up the church and restore the United States to become a Christian nation, to pray with one heart and one mind, and win by endurance to the end with God!
- Pulling out evil and falsehood: We pray that personal ambitions and evil plans will be completely removed from the US government, so that there is no more falsehood in the government.
- End all conspiracy, corruption, bribery and rigged election: Heavenly Father, we declare that on November 6th, every election process will be covered by Your glory and grace. Remove all conspiracy, corruption, bribery and falsehood. May Your will be done in the mid-term elections as it is in heaven.
- Resist any force that attempts to hinder the election: We declare that bribery and corruption are identified and exposed quickly and with no delay. We resist any forces that attempt to hinder. According to the executive order of “anti-illegal election interference” promulgated by President Trump, we declare that all funds used for illegal elections will be frozen.
- Thanks and praise God: Heavenly Father, we thank You and praise You. Give us confidence and courage and lead us into the battlefield of victory. The government of Christ has been established as the foundation of the United States. We declare that the name of Jesus is above all names and every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that He is the Lord! “that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,in heaven and on earth and under the earth,11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:10-11)
We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Pray for the Taiwan referendums on 11/24 (Updated)
[Current affairs: LGBT Allies have been promoting the legalization of same-sex marriage in Taiwan and the Taiwan Church and the Coalition for the Happiness of our Next Generation have also continuously promoted the boycott of the same movement. On May 24, 2017, through the interpretation of the Constitution, Taiwan might become the first nation in Asia to legalize homosexual marriage. Churches in Taiwan continued to confess and repent for Taiwan, asking God for guidance. God has opened the door for them: the government has decided to lower the threshold of the referendum. In response to the legislation legalizing same-sex marriage, the Coalition for the Happiness initiated the following three referendum proposals:
- Do you agree that marriage is defined as one man and one woman?
- Do you agree that homosexual education should not be implemented for underage children in the national education system?
- Do you agree to protect the rights of two people of the same sex to live together without changing the definition of marriage as one man and one woman?
- Pray for the mayor elections of all the counties at the end of the year: Raise up righteous people that fear the Lord into the political circles who resolutely oppose the government’s policy of Islamization and legalization of same-sex marriage. These people will be able to speak boldly and stand with the truth. We take the authority given by God to shut the door to Islam and open the door to the Lord Jesus. We declare that Taiwan will enter the merciful gate of Jesus’ salvation, receiving peace and prosperity.
- Ask God to abolish the same-sex marriage bill: (scheduled to be formally implemented next year) in Your mercy, turn it around and abolish the bill.
- Bless the production of propaganda: Lord, bless the production of propaganda. Before the 11/24 voting day, the referendum team needs to produce a variety of propaganda materials. We pray that the Lord gives wisdom and revelation so that the propaganda, graphic design, literature, network, news will each stand and play a great role as a team forming a powerful strategy to continuously put out literature and graphic that will be spread out to the public and will bring more people to support the referendum of love with more than 5 million consent vote on 11/24.
- Keeping the unity of the referendum executive team: We ask the Lord to keep the unity of the referendum executive team, to learn to be humble and trust the Lord, and the co-workers from the churches can gather and minister together. We ask the Lord to give each other love and unity. Protect the executive team leaders and watch over their spirits, souls, and bodies and their families and relatives and give them peace, especially for them to maintain their relationship with the Lord.
- Raise up the pastors and pass on the truth: Please help the shepherds to understand the Father’s intentions in the marriage and family, to pass on the truth and establish the brothers and sisters to build on the truth and let Taiwan enter into the truth of the Lord and not be deceived by the enemy, “You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” John 8:32.
- More of the people that came out of gay lifestyle will share their testimony: Continue to raise up more people that came out of that lifestyle to give the glorious testimony in this end time generation.
- Raise up prophetic intercession and releasing the prophetic message: the enemy still uses all kinds of opportunities to attack the ministry and leaders. The team really needs prophetic intercession and reminders to always ask the Lord to raise up prophetic intercession so the prophetic message can be released and whatever needs attention. This is a spiritual battle, asking the Lord to help the referendum team and the churches everywhere. ” Because we are not fighting against the flesh, we are fighting against those ruling, rulers, the dark world that governs this, and the spirits of the sky.” Eph. 6:12 .
- Watch over the core members of the referendum and their families: Recently referendum team and the core members of the local community and their families often have accidents and diseases. The enemy is violently attacking the children of God. Watch over the conservative proponents, their families, and their properties. Give them peace and watch and protect all the members of referendum executive team in all the cities. Ssend the mighty angels to camp around them to protect them and give them strength.
- Let the referendum pass smoothly: Demolish all the schemes and attacks of the enemy, especially the attacks and rumors through the Internet. Raise up various resources in the media, news, and the Internet to help the children of God in this end time generation know how to use media tools to convey family values, promote the referendum of love, and testify for the Lord. Use more than 5 million consent votes by referendum to far exceed the votes that is against it so that Taiwan’s marriage can be kept as one man and one woman. Improper sexual education cannot enter the school. The church is changing and will have more Christians to care more about public affairs and may Your kingdom come.
Pray for the Violent Incidents of the Radical Left
- Proverbs 21:7 The violence of the wicked will sweep away. Because they refuse to act fairly.
- Isaiah 54:17 . The instruments that are created to attack you will not be used. Everyone who rises up at the judgment to attack you with a tongue, you must be guilty. This is the inheritance of the servants of the Lord, the righteousness they have received from me. this is what Jehovah said
- 2 Samuel 2:9 He will protect the steps of the saints, and will keep the wicked in the darkness. . .
- Psalm 33:10-12 10 The Lord has made the planning of the nations unto the end, and the thoughts of all the people have no effect. 11The plan of the Lord is always set, and the thoughts in his heart are always in existence.
- Pray for all Republican candidates: Let the peace of God come upon these politicians. Please dispatch angels to camp around them to protect them from all attacks on them. No weapon can form against them including poison and guns. They will have no results on the politicians. All the righteous men chosen by God will win the race and be placed in their positions, and together with President Trump, in one heart, will transform the United States to make the United States strong again.
- Pray for the radical left: God, please forgive them for using violence to attack their opponents and their attempt to influence the election. Let God’s salvation come to them, to awaken their souls and turn back in time, to remove the veil from their eyes and stay away from the bondage of violence and enter into the kingdom of God’s light.
- Pray for the American media: God, save the souls of American media reporters. Forgive them for not fulfilling their responsibilities to help the people understand the truth. Release the Spirit of truth into the media, exposing all the lies and distortions and illuminating these journalists with the light of truth, enabling them to see the truth, to receive life, to become light on the mountain of media, to be the vessel to spread the facts and truth. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we declare God is reigning over the media, and every channel in the air and the sounds of the media on the earth are aligned with the holiness and righteousness of the Lord. The name of the Lord is to be exalted and the mouths of the media will shout for joy for God!
- Declaring God’s plan for the United States will be accomplished: We declare in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s plan for the United States will never change. God, raise up president Trump and began to transform and prepare United States to become a vessel to undertake the good work of revival. It will be completed in time and any scheme of the evil one to stop the plan of God will come to naught. All the destructive plans will have no effect. The US mid-term elections will be accomplished in accordance with God’s will!
Urgent Event – Crisis of Illegal Migration Swarming into United States
[Current Event: Approximate 7,000+ migrants are approaching U.S. in caravan originating from Honduras expected entering in through the U.S. border before and/or at November 6th midterm elections. There’s ‘evident’ with growing inclusion of criminal gang members, military-aged virile young men from El Salvador, Guatemala, also Middle East, South East Asian and Africa.
Women and children in the caravan are being used as media props and human shields according to investigative reporters. Trucks are actually giving the migrants rides towards the border to help them reach the U.S. just in time for the midterms. Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez contended that migrants are being manipulated by the left to destabilize his country, thus revealed to Vice President Mike Pence that Venezuela’s left-wing government was financing the caravan. Hernandez believed women and children are being exploited in the caravan by leftists and have no regard for their safety and well-being. From other sources, the second and third groups are ready to set out from Guatemala.
However, some reliable sources believed the event is funded and staged by Americans to give the Democrat party traction with pro-immigration voters.
Social Media such as Facebook, WhatsApp group, Television, are promoting images of the growing caravan to prompt many to join at the points of Marching. Every migrant gave the exact ‘rehearsed line”: ‘The caravan is not about politics – but poverty.’ Which is far from the truth.
It’s more about Politics, less about Humanity (Romans 2:8)
With the timing perfectly situated right before the midterm elections would give pro-immigration voters more incentive to vote for Democrats in major House and Senate. Proof is now being uncovered that the migrant caravan was financially motivated by Americans for political manipulation, and not by a spontaneous urge of thousands to simultaneously rush to the U.S. border out of desperation for a better life. It is a way to disrupt America’s political and economy structure, and our nation’s rules of Law. America has been generously accepting 1 million legal immigrants each year.]
We call God’s Perfect Plan in place to keep all borders between Mexico and America in peace and order.
- Joshua 22:25 ‘The Lord has made the Jordan River a dividing line between us and you, the descendent of Reuben and Gad. You have no connection with the Lord!’ So, your descendent would stop our descendants from worshiping the Lord.
- Romans 2:8 ‘Anger and fury on those who, in selfish pride, refuse to believe the truth and who follow what is wrong.’
- Father, we lift up the massive migration crisis. We need Your grace and merciful intervention. We declare Your Law is the foundation for an orderly immigration process.
- Father, we pray for any exploitation and harm against anyone will be exposed and ceased immediately. We pray that true Salvation delivers them.
- Father, may every decision President Trump make be under Your Sovereignty, Wisdom and Way. We declare full imminent support from his administration.
- Father, we declare the enemy’s plan has undermined your Sovereignty. Political manipulation, civil chaos, and disruptions will be powerless and judged immediately. We reject all criminals and gangs from entering into America. (1 Sam. 2:10)
- Father, confiscate any hidden weapons, drugs, and harmful elements.
- Father, please protect our border police, patrols and law enforcers, military and national reserves with the Blood of Jesus and let them be free of harms. Discharge Angelic Armies to surround all border entrances at different states and cities. We especially reject open borders at sanctuary states and cities, and command these borders to close down and submit to Your Name.
- Father, we declare Your Mighty Work and Will begin to manifest for You alone Are God. We praise peace and victory will dwell throughout America in all of her days. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Pray For Israel
Pray for the 2nd Jerusalem Mayoral Election on 11/13
【Current affair: In the first Jerusalem mayoral election on 10/30, none of the candidates secured the necessary 40% majority to declare victory. As a result, a 2nd election will be held on 11/13 between the top two contenders. One contender, Ofer Berkowitz, is a liberal, young and forward thinker, supported by the left-wing faction. He supports homosexuality and plans to promote Jerusalem as a global gay pride parade city. The other contender, Moshe Lion, is a conservative and is strongly supported by the ultra-Orthodox, or Haredi, community. He is also supported by the Minister of Defense and two of the right-wing parties, the Shas and the United Torah Judaism. He does not support homosexuality and poly-amorous marriage. However, in the past when a right-wing politician aligns with the ultra-Orthodox, restrictions on Messianic Jews or Christian faith inevitably follow. The mayor of Jerusalem wields significant power over the city. Now is a watershed time to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.】 (Source: ICEJ Chinese Affair Department / Light of Zion Ministries)
- Daniel 2:21 “He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.”
- Romans 13:1 “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”
- Psalm 122:6-7 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.””
【Prayer for the 2nd Jerusalem Mayoral Election】
Dear Abba Father, we ask You to raise up intercessors globally, along with local churches, to pray for this election with vigilance. Let us proclaim together that You have all authorities in heaven and earth and You are the One who changes times and seasons. You depose kings and raise up others and You hold the sovereign rule over Jerusalem. We ask You to guide the hearts of voters and let them choose a mayor who will do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with You. Let him govern with Your wisdom and strategy in all decision-making and executions of policies. Let him be instrumental in making Jerusalem holy unto the Lord and no longer allow Jerusalem to participate in gay pride parade and event. We declare that the future mayor of Jerusalem belongs to You and under his leadership, there will be peace in Jerusalem in preparation for the coming of the great King.
In the name of the Lord Jesus we pray, Amen.
Pray for the Return of the Jews / Aliyah
Isaiah 11:11-12 “In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean. He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.”
Hosea 11:10-11 “They will follow the Lord; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west. They will come from Egypt, trembling like sparrows, from Assyria, fluttering like doves. I will settle them in their homes,” declares the Lord.”
Isaiah 49:22 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I will beckon to the nations, I will lift up my banner to the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their hips.” “
2 Chronicles 36:23 ““This is what Cyrus king of Persia says: “ ‘The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah. Any of his people among you may go up, and may the Lord their God be with them.’ ”
Dear Abba Father,
- Pray for the Peace and Return of the Jews: We pray for peace of the Jews in Israel and the ones living outside Israel. According to Your promise and in Your appointed time, You will raise a banner for the nations and gather the scattered Jews from the four corners of the earth. We ask You to give them grace to discern the time and season, and that they will hear the roar of the Lion of Judah and return quickly. In particular, we bring millions of American Jews before Your throne of mercy and ask You to comfort them in the midst of growing anti-Semitism. Keep them vigilant to discern the time and season and release more grace to make them understand that they are Your people and that they belong to You. Father, stir their hearts with love and encouragement and call them back to Israel. We declare over them, “It is time to go home.” “Let my people go!” “By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion… How can we sing the songs of the Lord while in a foreign land?” (Psalm 137:1, 4)
Bless the Returning New Immigrants: Abba Father, we pray that the church would align herself with Your heart and know how much You long for the return of our elder Jewish brother to the promised land in order to fulfill Your word, “the people will bring Your sons in their arms and carry Your daughters on their hips.” Let the church endeavor to help in prayer and financially to facilitate the return of the Jews. We also ask You to reverse the current immigration restrictions on Messianic believers so that they can go home smoothly. Raise up more ministries (government and private) to help returning new immigrants learn Hebrew, support their families, and integrate into society. Most importantly, we ask You to open their hearts so that they would recognize Jesus as their Messiah.
We pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Pray for Water Shortage in Israel (Updated)
【Background: We have often heard in the news about the need of rain in Israel. But during the past five months, the acuteness of this need has become more evident. The Israel’s Minister of Energy said: “Nobody expected five years of drought in a row, so despite our desalination capacity, it’s still a very, very grave situation.” On 8/26, an article in the Times of Israel was titled, “Israel enters 6th year of worst-in-a-century drought, girds for even worse.” The article points out how “Many of Israel’s lakes, riverbeds and aquifers are at unprecedented 100-year lows, with the Sea of Galilee [the nation’s largest natural water source] dangerously close to its “black line”. Many of the springs in the north, whose streams supply much of the waters to the Sea of Galilee, have slowed to a trickle. In May, the Water Authority launched a public awareness campaign to make Israelis aware of the shortage and to encourage them to conserve their water usage. Israel and her neighbors are desperately in need of rain water. The scientists are pointing towards Global Warming as being the most probable cause of the drought. Yet, the Scriptures often connect the coming or withholding of rains in Israel with the favor and mercy of her God (the Creator of the “globe” which is warming!), and with the humility of His people in acknowledging awareness of their need of that mercy. Please pray that the heart of Israelis would turn back to God and for the much needed rain.】(Source: Kingdom Revival Times of Hong Kong/ Kehila News Israel)
【Updated Current Event– This week (10/25) we have seen the first rains of the rainy season in Israel. We thank God for answering our prayers for rain。The blessing has been accompanied by some flooding and destruction. Jordan has reached out to Israel for help in the rescue operation following a group of schoolchildren being caught in the flood due to the heavy rains. Israel was able to send help although many children lost their lives.】
Dear Heavenly Father, we bless You and thank You for answering our prayers for rain. Please send continuous, gentle rains to continue restoring and nourishing the parched land. Comfort the families who have lost their loved ones in the floods. Touch them with Your healing and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.
- 2 Chronicles 7:13-14 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
- Isaiah 43:19-21 “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the desert. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.”
- Ezekiel 34:25-26 “I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of savage beasts so that they may live in the wilderness and sleep in the forests in safety. I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.”
Pray for Water Shortage in Israel
- Identification Repentance for Israel: Dear Heavenly Father, we acknowledge that You are calling us back to You by drought and shortage of water. You said in 2 Chronicles 7:13-14, “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain … if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” Oh Father, forgive us for we have gone astray to serve and worship other gods and do not recognize that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah; how we have deeply grieved Your heart. Forgive us for forsaking Your commandments. We have shed innocent blood, legalized abortion, condoned lawlessness, and practiced corruption, contention, strife, indulgence of lust and homosexuality, etc. We have greatly provoked You to anger. Oh, that You would send Your light to expose our sins which are red as crimson. Wash our sins away, cleanse our hearts and give us Your grace that we might turn back to You. Oh Father, teach us the way in which we should walk and heal the land.
Calling for the Living Water and Abundant Rain: Abba Father, because of Your covenant of peace with Israel is forever, we ask for mercy for Your Covenant Land. You will do a new thing in Israel; You will make a way in the wilderness and streams in the desert. Let the Living Water pour down and soften the hearts of Your people. We declare that You have formed Israel for Your glory and You will open the treasure house in heaven and give rain to the land in its season and supply all her needs. Israel will sing to the Lord with thanksgiving and give glory to the God of Everlasting!
In the name of Lord Jesus we pray, Ame