It was so sudden and shocking to hear that Dad had fallen asleep, but thank God for the strength that we are all holding on.
Although Mama Molica and her family are in the process of dealing with the hospital and making arrangements, she was encouraged to hear what the intercessors received this morning. She agreed that the battle is not over yet and encouraged us to keep on fighting with worship & praises.
God impressed on our hearts this morning that it is not time to give up. The Holy Spirit reminded us of a few things:
- Before Papa Fred was hospitalized, he received a word from God, saying the Covid19 would be defeated and that he would be healed because of our prayers.
- Before Sunday (10/31, Halloween), he even saw a rainbow through the window of his hospital room, had an appetite for BLT sandwiches, and attended the HIC brothers’ meeting on Saturday morning.
- Many of God’s intercessors’ messages all pointed to the healing and recovery of Papa Fred and Tony. Their health is God-given, they deserve it, and God is preparing them for a further journey. Amos 3:7 says, “Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.” No intercessor had ever received any sign indicating Papa Fred’s falling asleep before this.
- That morning, one intercessor dreamed of three coffins, two of which were empty and the third was open, but the man was too big to fit in the coffin.
- At the same time, a number of intercessors received the Lazarus Resurrection from the dead.
- After the prayer vigil on zoom for Papa Fred, one intercessor received a message that popped up on her mobile phone: John 11:11: After he had said this, he went on to tell them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.” The friend who sent her the message was not aware of the crisis at all.
- Some prayed throughout the night， while praying in tongues the words, she received the word, “I am the resurrection and the life. ” (John 11:25), and the Holy Spirit further lead her to John 11:11 as well.
- Some received John 11:40: “If you believe, you will see the glory of God!”
The family of God has been formed, but the army of God is still rising. God moves us not to give up, are we not in the 418th season? We have been crying out to see greater miracles. The resurrection of Papa Fred is in God. He is able and willing to heal and Papa Fred is reluctant to leave, for he has received the word saying he will be healed because of our prayers； moreover, Mama Molica kept saying that he looked like he was just sleeping. Jesus said, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.” So, Let’s join Jesus to wake up Papa Fred!
Therefore, we are moved to keep calling on God, to keep praying, worshipping and praising Him as the God of life until the very end. Even if Papa Fred is not awakened, we still serve Him and worship Him day and night!
We invite you, if God has touched you as well, come stand with us. We will continue to worship and praise on the 168 Zoom platform from today until 11/11. You are invited to join in the call to worship. If God has moved you to commit to some time slots, please use the link below to claim a slot. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cgNIauD_rlWtkAFTaz8qzgXN8FtJALrcJord9zpfuwQ/edit?usp=sharing
May God’s will be done!
Zoom Meeting: 996 1728 7971
The East Coast Prayer Team