Date: 9/8( 39th Day )
Content of Daily Prayer
Please pray for those people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. The son of one of the main leaders got sick, vomiting blood and hospitalized for three days. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and prosperous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Global 24/7 Prayer Wall Strategy
Implemented on September 10
|statement||The strategy we propose here to connect with the global prayer wall is for reference only. If you have a better way to connect, please contact us .|
|What is the 24/7 wall prayer?||The 24/7 prayer means ” 24 hours a day, 7 days in a row, Christians from all over the world are praying to God in their church, city, country, and for Israel and other countries without ceasing.”
Jerusalem, I set up watch in your city, and they will not be silent day and night . Call on the Lord, do not rest, and do not let him rest , until he establishes Jerusalem, making Jerusalem a praise on earth (Isaiah 62:6-7)
This global 24/7 prayer wall movement will mobilize and connect tvarious churches and regions of the country to establish a partnership prayer altar. Worship and praise God day and night and draw near to God, pray for the church pastors and different ministries, the city and country where they live, and pray for other countries and Israel.
The global 24/7 prayer wall can be conducted in two ways;
I am looking for a monk to rebuild the wall among them. In front of me, I stand in the country to prevent the blockage, so that I will not destroy the country, but I will not find one. (Ezekiel 22:30)
|How Join the global 24/7 prayer wall?
|Types of 24/7 prayer wall||
Please Pray Fervently For President Trump
God is shaking through President Trump,
- the Muslim countries ，
- the countries whose politics and economy that had been controlled and manipulated by Freemason and Illuminati
- the countries that resist the gospel and persecuting Christians.
He is not perfect and has his human weaknesses, but
- He spoke boldly for the Lord, he had publicly declared that he would govern according the principles of the Bible
- He reintroduced prayers back to the schools to rescue the next generation; all the school, congress, and sport events can now begin with prayers.
- For the sake of one pastor, he was willing to offend the Republic of Turkey, her fellow NATO member.
- He went to the airport personally to welcome the returned American citizens released from North Korea.
- He abolished the Johnson Amendment, which has given the American churches religious freedom of speech
- He officially declared that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel
God is speaking to the world through President Trump. Do not touch God’s anointed one. Through him, God is speaking to the countries which persecute Christians, “Let My people go”, so the gospel can go forth to protect religious freedom of Christianity. Through him, God is taking back lost ground, and once again bring the United States of America back to God’s destiny, to stand on God’s side. God is definitely stands with Trump. Now, evil powers have joined force to attack him, especially through the media and his political opponents through accusations, smears and slanders, attempting to pull him down, especially trying to influence the outcome of the Mid-Term Election. We believe God is calling intercessors all over the world to jointly pray for President Trump during this critical time. Because of our praying in one accord,
- God will watch and protect him and his cabinets to continue to govern the USA. God will vindicate President Trump from all these accusations, defamation and slanders;
- God will help President Trump and his cabinets to continue to align with God and to make godly decisions that please God and bring blessings to the nations.
- Through President Trump and his cabinets, God will continue to speak to the nations, to shake off what can be shaken in the illegal manipulations in both the economy and politics, to resist all the schemes from Satan and to regain what was lost.
We encourage all the intercessors to pray for President Trump and his cabinets daily according to theprayer guidelines in the world leader section. If Holy Spirit reveals to you other matters regarding President Trump, please pray according to God’s will. God bless you!
Daily Prayer Declaration
Today, the Editor’s team has received that in the remaining days of fast and prayer, we will pray and declare the following four topics.
Ask God to save the souls of the members of Free Mason and Illuminati
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angelic host to destroy the dark power from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemason and Illuminati will return to You and be saved.
Ask God to save the souls of Islamic extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks, as well as their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan time, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year, and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants. Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Ask God to save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way in the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the followings everyday:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and on wife system.
[Back to Top]
Ask God to keep all the nations out of the war crisis and into peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division, and tricks to detonate wars, and especially ask God to preserve China-US relationship, the relationship between the United States and Russia, Taiwan’s relationship with China, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
Global 40-Day Pray and Fasting Testimonies
Time really flies, the 40-day global praying and fasting this year is coming to an end. For each of the intercessors who are called to join to pray for the nations, Israel and the kingdom of God, and the editorial team, We thank God. Here are some of the testimonies sent brothers and sisters from around the world:
- 8/1 For several days in a row, praying for the fire in Northern California, and Bethel Church in the city of Redding and Pastor Bill Johnson, thank God for His keeping power, Bethel church was later confirmed it was unharmed.
- 8/2 Pray for Pastor Brunson who was persecuted in Turkey. Thank God, not long after, God used President Trump to impose tariffs on Turkey, and pressured the Turkish government, and demanded that the government release the accused Christian pastor Brunson . Although Pastor Brunson has not been completely released, we believe that in time, God will vindicate His servant and he will be set free.
- 8/3 Praying for the son of one of the editorial team, who was hospitalized for three days , was later healed and gradually recovered.
- After 8/3, 8/11 praying for the drought in Australia, on 8/26 in Western Australia, came the first heavy rain of the year, a farmer running rejoicing in the rain and became a headline news on the Internet.
- 8/14 praying for the transformation of city of Chicago, we prayed especially for Mayor Emanuel. Thank God, although he is not a Christian, but in order to solve the increasingly corrupt Chicago law and order, he has humbled himself and asked the evangelical pastor to pray for him. This is the beginning of the transformation.
- 8/21 prayer about Muslim gathering at Minneapolis， is an anonymous Muslim organization in the name of the Eid al-Adha, trying to gathering 50,000 Muslims for the “show of power” in the stadium near the airport of Minneapolis, through prayers, it was reported, only 20,000 Muslin Gathered, and did not perform any ceremony of sacrifice. God, we thank and praise You!
- 8/25 We felt led to focus our prayer for President Trump. In just a few days one of the intercessors had a dream. in the dream she saw the Christian is not praying as eagerly for President Trump as two years ago, confirming how we felt we should step up our prayers for President Trump.
- 8/26 We were praying especially for the persecution in China, we heard news from China, a religious department that took it on its own to persecute the Christians was reprimanded by the government. Also three people who went to the church to knock down the cross, one of them fell and hurt himself and eventually died, and the other two were warned for their behaviors. We can see the hand of God protecting His children.
- 8/28 We pray for AB2943 in California, USA. The Assembly member Evan Low, withdrew the proposal on 8/30.
We believe our prayer of unity has shaken the spiritual world, and God has been dispatching troops to accomplish His will on earth. Through prayer and fasting, God is refining us every day, molding us, making us to be in more alignment with His mind, and with each other. We will see more of the hand of God working.
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Invitation for Your Eyes upon Us
- Psalm 11:4 “The Lord is in his holy temple; the Lord is on his heavenly throne. He observes everyone on earth; his eyes examine them.”
- Psalm 139:23-24 “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. See if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”
Dear Abba Father, You are a God who is all-knowing (omniscient), is present everywhere (omnipresent) and is able to do all things (omnipotent). You sit on the throne in heaven and look down from Your holy temple; You observe everyone on earth; Your eyes examine them. Oh Father, what do You see? Have You found anyone whose heart is fully committed to You, anyone whose heart is humble and contrite, or anyone whose ways are blameless? Oh Father, You have been diligently seeking for those who are committed to You with all their hearts; when You find such a heart, oh, how Your heart elates with joy! You look upon those whose heart are fully committed to You. Oh, Your look and Your gaze touch our hearts so much that, Father, we want to submit ourselves and plead with You, “Search me, oh Father, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. See if there is any wicked way in me.” Abba Father, we long for Your gaze upon us; oh, let Your eyes never leave us. Oh that You would move mightily to help us be the one You are looking for: someone whose heart is fully committed to You, someone whose heart is humble and contrite, and someone whose ways are blameless. Oh Father, lead us in the way everlasting.
In the name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!
Repentance Prayer for Government 11
- I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. (Proverbs 9:10)
- When a country is rebellious, it has many rulers, but a ruler with discernment and knowledge maintains order. (Proverbs 28:2)
- Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. (Philippians 4:8)
Lord, the Bible teaches us not only to intercede for the people, but also to pray for the king and those in high positions, so that we may live a godly, righteous, and peaceful life. Lord, everything is naked and exposed before Your eyes; under the sun, no sin can be hidden from You.
(If you did not commit any of the following offences, you may skip it, or you may stand in the gap and repent on behalf of others.)
Our leaders and members of the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government have committed the following offenses: covetousness, bribery, injustice for the righteous, shedding of innocent blood, human trafficking, smuggling, drug trafficking, illegal drug use, gambling, pornography, adultery, idolatry, lying, stealing, killing, hatred, strife, fighting, violence, genocide, breaking covenant, rivalry, instigation of riot/chaos, unjust ruling, abuse of bureaucratic power, etc. Have mercy, Lord, for in Your presence nothing can be hidden. Raise up servants after Your own heart to replace those who resist correction. For those who accept correction, we ask You to take charge of their hearts and raise up circumstances to break their pride and self-righteousness; grant them also the Spirit of the fear of the Lord to renew and transform them to become good public servants, that they might do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with You.
Abba Father, You are full of grace, love, and compassion. Be merciful to us, forgive us for leaving you and going our own way, and for continuing in our sin. Lord, we are wrong. We want to turn back to you. By the power of the name of the Lord Jesus, we come before You to entrust our country into Your hands. Lord, we ask You to forgive our sins and heal this land, that righteousness would return to this land. We pray that the Spirit of truth, the zeal of righteousness, and the wisdom of heaven would be given to the leaders in all levels of government in our country, that this country would once again see Your will clearly, seek righteousness and justice, bring justice to the poor and oppressed, satisfy the hungry, liberate the prisoners from bondage, and care for orphans and widows. Let our city and our country glorify Your name, let them be called the City of Righteousness and the Faithful City.
In the name of Jesus, Amen!
Pray For Nations
[Editor’s note: In these forty days, we will first pray for the countries participating in this fasting prayer. After that, we will pray daily for the countries in the continent according to the continents of the world. We will select three to four countries / regions and pray for them everyday.
Republic of the Sudan / North Sudan
[Country profile: Republic of the Sudan is referred to as Sudan. After South Sudan became independent in 2011, Sudan is sometimes referred to as North Sudan. It is located in northeast Africa, the third in area in Africa after Algeria and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. From 1898 to 1955, Sudan was governed by the United Kingdom. In 1956, Sudan officially declared independence and established the Republic of Sudan. After independence, the north and south parts of the new country immediately clashed and fought for decades. As a result, in 2011, the nationals passed the bill with nearly 99% of the votes. Since then, South Sudan has officially separated from Sudan and became an independent country.
The population in North Sudan is mostly Arabs;they speak Arabic and believes in Islam, and its culture is close to that of the Middle East. Under the rule of the powerful President Omar Hassan Ahmed Al-Bashir, the government strictly enforces the “one religion and one culture” policy, which systematically persecutes Christiansas well as Africans who are not Muslims. It has led to great conflicts between Arabs and Africans and between Muslims and Christians,which has ultimately caused Christians being severely persecuted. The civil unrest in Sudan has caused great suffering and poverty for its own people. The International Court of Justice in The Hague issued an arrest warrant against President Bashir for genocide in 2008 and 2009. However, he rejected the accusation. He is still the President of the Sudan and is one of the candidates for the 2020 presidential election.
Because of the control and influence of the government authorities and the majority of the ethnic groups, it is difficult for the most impoverished people to receive assistance. Millions of refugees from all over Sudan live in shabby slums and camps. Nearly half of the Sudan’s population is under the age of 18, so the need for education and youth ministry is enormous.Yet most children cannot go to school because of incessant civil wars.
Spiritual Condition: From the 37AD to 1065, there was a large number of Christians in the Sudan. Today the people are mostly Muslims. Despite the local turmoil for many years, the gospel is still widely spread. Although the conflict has caused terrible disasters, it has made Christians more mature. Because of the wars, the scattered Christian refugees have spread all over the country. Even after suffering, the good news is still spreading. Churches have been established in various places even among some ethnic groups where there were no Christians in the past. The Islamic government bombed the churches in the south and other Christian buildings, especially in areas where Christians gathered. Many believers, however, still cling to their beliefs and even bring the gospel to other ethnic groups during these difficult times! Most Sudanese are Muslims, yet many of them have already found Jesus.Millions of people have never heard the good news. Most of the people in Africa who have the least exposure to the gospel live in the Sudan.]
- Psalm 33:12, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He chose for His inheritance.”
- Psalm 35:1-3, “Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. Brandish spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Say to me, ‘I am your salvation.’”
Pray for Republic of the Sudan / North Sudan
- Pray for the people of North Sudan: Dear Father, you are the God who does not want anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. Therefore, we declare in the name of the Lord Jesus that the Republic of Sudan must repent and turn to justice, and Your righteousness and fairness will be carried out throughout Sudan as they are in heaven. Sudan will be saved and chosen by You and become a blessed country. If the people of Sudan turn to You, war, killing, hostility, famine and poverty will not sustain. Instead, peace, prosperity and abundance will once again come to the entire people of Sudan.
- Pray for government officials in North Sudan: In the name of the Lord Jesus we declare: The Lord will contend with those who contend with Him. The Lord will fight against those who fight against Him.All government officials at every level in Sudan will not stand, and you must say to the Lord, “You are the Lord who saves my soul.” “There is no other god besides you.” The name of the Lord Jesus is to be exalted. All witchcraft, sorcerers, control, manipulation, intimidation, and threats must be exposed and removed. All Sudanese officials must experience the Lord’s salvation, peace, joy and love and rule the country of the Sudan according to the justice of the Lord.
- Pray for Christians and churches in North Sudan: In the name of the Lord Jesus, we declare that the Lord will protect and supply the churches and believers in the North Sudan. You will block those who chase them and persecute them. The Lord will support them and be with them. You will strengthen their faith, and will choose leaders for them like as Moses, Joshua and Caleb, who are wise, courageous, godly and loving God, to lead and shepherd them. Although they pass through waters and fire, waters and fire cannot hurt them. The Lord will supernaturally bring them to abundance, and those who persecute them, like the king of Nebuchadnezzar, will see the glory of God, praise Him and proclaim the greatness and wonder of the Lord Jesus. The name of the Lord is to be spread by them, and more people will know the Lord and turn to Him.
- Pray for the President of the Northern Sudan, Omar al-Bashir: May the Lord shine on President Bashir with great light like He did Paul. May the Lord remove the veil in his heart and give him the wisdom, grace of salvation.May the Lord remove his heart of stone and give him a heart of flesh.Engrave the truth of the Lord on his heart. “Every knee should bow, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Lord.” We declare in the name of the Lord that the deep love of the Lord Jesus is coming to President Bashir. He must bow to the Lord and acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ to be his Savior.
Republic of South Sudan
- Pray for the people of South Sudan engulfed in the fires of war: Lord Jesus, please look upon the lend Your ears to the cries of the millions of innocent civilians displaced from home and trapped in civil war. You are “the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness”. We cry out for Your mercy to greatly fall upon the nation of South Sudan. In the name of the Lord we bless South Sudan, for the war to stop, and the hatred to cease among the tribes, that the suffering people of South Sudan may experience the Lord Jesus as the true and living God full of power and mercy. May they individually and corporately receive the Lord’s supernatural protection, provision and guidance, to know the glory of Father God and turn towards the Lord. May the love of the Lord heal the traumas of their body, mind and soul, specially the women and children who are victims of war. Restore the agriculture and the industries, that each may find work and raise up leaders who rely upon the Lord for wisdom, power, strategy and love. That South Sudan may no longer be poor but prosper and be in abundance. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- Pray for the government of South Sudan: Lord Jesus, please forgive the rulers of South Sudan for their greed, wickedness, hatred for the war against each other, are without mercy and are not caring for the lives of the people, they themselves being debased, being stuck in stalemate, blinded by lusts and in bondage of fear. May the Lord brighten the eyes of their hearts, that they may see the hope of Your calling, the riches of Your glorious inheritance; that they may know that You resist the pride and shall avenge the innocent victims, and will repay everyone according to what they have done. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we declare that the officials of the government of South Sudan, and the military leaders be enlightened by the light of the Lord just as Paul was on the road to Damascus, that they encounter the Lord, and submit under the sovereignty of the Lord, and not each follow his own way. May everyone walk in the truth of the Lord, to fear the Lord and bring swift end to the war, and start rebuilding the nation and bless the people, in the name of Jesus we pray, amen.
- Pray for the church of South Sudan: in the name of the Lord Jesus we declare: that the Lord Jesus will send forth His angelic hosts, to protect each church belong to Him, that they not be moved within the fires of war, and become sanctuaries for the people. The Lord’s presence be upon each church, to comfort them Himself and encourage them, and open the windows of heaven and provide the needs of each church. That the people of God may not be harmed even though they go through fire and water, and see the faithfulness of the Lord and stand faithfully with steadfast faith in the eyes of the world and become lamps upon lampstand, lighthouses on the coast, and lead many to turn to the Lord, to preach the truth of the Lord, and testify that Jesus Christ is Lord from everlasting to everlasting. May each Christian in South Sudan be revived from the young to the old, rich to poor, high or low, that they all walk in the will of the Lord, to become ambassadors of peace of the Lord, to bless each and every city and town, and transform the whole nation and neighboring nations. Praise the Lord Jesus!
- Pray for the humanitarian workers in South Sudan: may the Lord Jesus send His angels to open Your ways, to protect You to have peace, that you may bring aid to the most desperate of places, into the hands of the destitute. May the Lord Jesus give you sufficient resources, and resist the attacks and plans of the wicked, that they may come from one way and be scattered and sent away in seven ways. Lord Jesus You are their very present help and their Protector in all situations. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we pray and declare.
- Pray for the South Sudanese Catholic president Salva Kiir: if you magnify the Lord and seek His face with all your heart, and delight in doing His will, He will make you the head, not the tail and you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. He will also be your high tower and shield, and grant you all the wisdom and power you need to rule the nation. He will cause your enemies to make peace with you, and He will help you that Your people may dwell safely. You shall see the power of His hand and fear Him. In the powerful presence, you and your nation and people shall receive rest and peace. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
- May God keep him and his family safe in their coming in and going out. We pray that God break the curses from darkness through witchcraft on President Trump and his family. We declare that these spells are annihilated. In the name of the Lord, God will bless President Trump and his family abundantly.
- In the name of the Lord, God will protect President Trump from any plans of assassination, and any attacks in health, accidents, murder and death.
- We pray that God heal the First Lady Melanie completely, and protect the Trump’s family, that all may go well with them, even as their souls are getting along well.
- May God bless President Trump’s marriage, lead them not into the temptation of extramarital affairs.
- May God answer the prayer of President Trump and let him become the President who prays the most. May God help him not rely on his own intelligence, and identify in all matters, he must guide his path
- Pray for Vice President Mike Pence and all Christian government officials who are godly and loving the Lord. May God continue to keep them and their families safe and healthy, to be able to manage the affairs of the states according to God’s will and be kind to God’s people. May they become blessings for President Trump. We declare in the name of the Lord that they will continue to protect the freedom of religion for Christians.
- May God manifest His righteousness, to those political leaders who are not after God’s heart, who have offended God and covered up their sins, eradicating evidences by murdering witnesses, we declare in Jesus’ name that they be brought to justice. We pray that the Lord protect the intelligence personnel who are searching the hidden evil, the journalists and witnesses who hold the evidences. Protect their identity not to be exposed until the evil political leaders are brought to justice.
- In the name of Jesus we declare, all lies, accusations, and distorted spirits, any personal attack released on President Trump through the media and leaders of all areas, be completely stopped and withdrawn. Avenge belongs to God, He will repay. Any weapon forged against Trump the servant of God, will not prevail against him, every tongue that accuses president Trump, will be judged!
In the name of Jesus, we pray
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Lord! As apostle Paul urges, “that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority (1Tim 2:1),” Now, we pray in the name of Jesus to bless Chairman Xi and his officials, May You bless them with heavenly wisdom to govern China. Give them especially a heart “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly” (Micah 6:8) with you. May You raise up Christian officials round him to help him make righteous decisions, according to the heart of God, to bring peace and blessings to Taiwan, to mainland China, and to the rest of the world. We ask You to keep Chairman Xi strong and healthy in daily administration work. We also pray that God grant President Xi courage and wisdom to tackle corruption in the government.
God, give him a gentle, patient, calm and stable heart to face the issue of China-US trade. Because he values the peaceful relationship between both countries above all, God will have mercy toward to China, and bless China and turn things around.
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Robert Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days. (Source:Kingdom Prayer Network)]
- DECLARE: The Christian fellowships in the market place will rise up everywhere. Prayer altars are being built in the offices to transform the market place. Establish the position of Market Place Apostles to teach and equip Christians to win their battles in the market place. Declare blessings upon the businesses that operate according to the principles of the Kingdom to bear much fruit so that the world will see the wisdom and abundance from the kingdom and will experience the blessings that come from God’s transformation.
- Pray that God keeps and watches over the Christian entrepreneurs to follow His commands, that they will tithe faithfully and will not fall into the temptation of money and pornography. Also pray that they will receive wisdom from God to manage their business with righteousness, integrity and ethics.
- Pray that God will establish apostolic networks for the business leaders and guide them with God given authority and resources to build and expand His kingdom.
- Pray that God will dismantle the Free Masons’ control and manipulation in the economic systems of the world.
- Declare in the name of Jesus: All businesses and their subsidiaries that support Satanism, homosexuality, abortion and cults etc. will not prosper.
- Pray for the market place believers: Pray that they will be strong and courageous in the market place and that they will be able to live out their faith, spread the gospel and influence their non-believing colleagues.
- Bless those market place missionaries in the Muslim world. Keep them safe and make them fishers of men so that they may establish prayer altars in the market place.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Urgent Prayer For South Africa – From Land Reform, Land Redistribution to Land Seizures
[Current Events: ‘Kill the Boers (farmers, of all races)’ reportedly heard all over South Africa. This has drawn President Trump’s attention recently to call for an immediate investigation. Journalistic analysis, however, sheds a clearer picture to the fact.
- In 2016, the parliament approved a bill to allow government to expropriate land when it is in the public interest. This would involve paying the owner a value agreed by a government adjudicator. (One farmer’s testimony: 3 million market value vs. $30,000 counter-offer). In July 2018, under pressure to keep their promises of land reform, ANC (African National Congress, Republic of S.A. Politic Party) and President Ramaphosa announced plans to amend the constitution, to allow the state to take (seize) land ownership without paying for them. He has outlined the significance of the reforms. The program ‘Land Redistribution’ is required to heal the historical ‘festering wound’ of land dispossession. Land owners (white or non-white) can challenge any government moves to take land without compensation in court. (Note: Similar program in Zimbabwe had led to violent eviction of white farmers and drastic falls in agricultural output and economy decline.
- South African farmers, both white and non-white have expressed growing concerns for their safety in the current political direction, so many has taken extra security measures to protect themselves and their employees. As of April 2018, 47 farmers were murdered, declined from 74 from the year before. Although farm murders have declined, there has been an increase in the number of attacks on farmers. This increase is ‘extremely worrisome’ and it’s considered a very serious threat to the agricultural community (Kill the Boers/Farmers). Most of the country’s farms and agricultural holdings are owned by white farmers, made up is 72% in farming ownership. White people made up 9% of the total population of 54 million.
- The ’Land Reform’ (seizure w/o compensation) is still under discussion, not enforcing change right now. The ANC has proposed changing its constitution to making the distribution of land: Without compensating the owners is a STRONG POSSIBILITY. With great violent attacks concerns white farmers thus seeking help from international white community to avoid repeating Zimbabwe’s ordeal. The expression, ‘risk of genocide’ also raised and viewed by members of the European of Nations and Freedom Group (a small right-wing group in the European Parliament). Though has no immediate evident-proven ‘genocide’, however, with soon possible policy and mandate to seizing the land without compensation, and the immigration pressures brewing all across the world, the overall land dispossession violence is predictable.
Amos 9:14 ‘Also I will restore the captivity of My People Israel, and they will rebuild the ruined cities and I am in them. They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, and make gardens and eat their fruits.’
- Repentance on behalf of South Africa: Father, may Your salvation come to the white South African farmer who has not yet believed in the Lord. On behalf of the early white farmers, we repent for their overtaking of land ownership from native Afrikaans, forcing them into slavery, poverty, hardship and suffering. We ask You to save the souls of the native Afrikaans, to heal and to restore their souls, bodies and minds from their generation onward. Please remove roots of bitterness, so they can be freed from unforgiveness and bondage.
- Reconciliation of all races: Father, You have blessed South Africa, to be a multi-ethnic country; please save the souls of various ethnic groups in South Africa, so they will know the God who reconcile with people. We call reconciliation for the natives, the white and all races, with complete resolution and acceptance for each other regardless of their culture and backgrounds. They will find God’s peace, honor, love, goodness and fairness from each like never before.
- The farmer received reasonable compensation: we submit their ‘Land Reform’ bill to Your Mercy. We pray for fair compensation for farm owners according to Your principles. We declare all transactions are done based on justice, peacemaking and obedience just as how Israel obeyed your instructions for their land. ‘But on the 7th year you shall let it rest and lie fallow, so that the needy of your people may eat and whatever they leave the beast of the field may eat. You are to do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove.’ (Exodus 23:11)
- Release God’s peace and justice between the government and the farmer: Father, we forbid enemy to manipulate, corrupt, steal, murder/genocide, threaten, and One World Order’s transference. We speak peace and trust Your Righteousness established between the government and the farmers.
- Protecting the safety of farmers: Lord, in Your Powerful Name, we summon Angelic Armies to come against every evil assignment against South Africa, to avert every violent eviction takeover, cancel all deadly attacks against farmers. Lord, may your blood cover every farm land and pasture, every homestead built according to their calling.
In Jesus’ Name we pray, Amen.
Pray for US Justic Kavanaugh’s Confirmation Hearings
[Current Event: Justice Kavanaugh’s Confirmation Hearings with the Senate Judicial Committee officially begins on Sept. 4th. The Democrat party requested delayed hearing until the Midterm Election is finished, in hoping impeachment of President Trump ‘could happen’ by that time. These are issues need protection and prayer focus:
- The recent 100,000 pages of detailed recording on Judge Kavanaugh’s past service to President Bush are now withheld by White House Trump’s administration. In response to Democrat party Senator Minority leader Chuck Schumer’s complaint: Some of these documents are defined as “reflect deliberations and candid advice concerning the selection of judicial candidates (to advice provided to Bush, White House staff communications about discussions with the President, as well as ‘substantive deliberative discussions relating to or about executive orders or legislation considered by the Executive Office’. (Documents are protected by Constitutional Privilege)
- Current senate seats: 50 Republican, 49 Democrat. Needs 51 Votes for the confirmation to pass. Undecided votes: 3 Democrat senators ‘may consider’ to vote until the confirmation hearings, Joe Manchin (W. Virginia), Joe Donnelly (Indiana), Heidi Heitkamp (N. Dakota). 2 undecided Republican senators, Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Susan Collins (Maine) will decide based on certain issues of significant factor in shaping their votes.
- It is certain that some Must-Ask questions from both Democrat and Republican parties: i.e. EXECUTIVE POWER (OF THE PRESIDENT) (Mueller’s Russian Probe); would Kavanaugh overturn Roe vs. Wade; Healthcare; LGBT rights; on Special Prosecutor (like Mueller’s case); Presidential Immunity, and more.
- Justice Kavanaugh is the only person on President Trump’s list, stated: ‘Mr. President, in effect, we will give you immunity. We (judges) will be your shield.’ ]
- Justice Kavanaugh is called by God: Father, we acknowledge Justice Kavanaugh whose name was called by You to serve and was tested for integrity, true and faithful, honorable in the past, and today, is called to serve America in Your great Purpose.
- Angelic Host assist Justice Kavanaugh: Lord, in Your Name, we summon the Angelic Host to deliver hidden knowledge and Wisdom for all the questions. ‘We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall.’ (Proverbs 16:3).
- Justice Kavanaugh’s answer comes like the two-edge Sword: Lord, We pray against trickery and snare of the enemy against Justice Kavanaugh; we release Spirit of Knowledge and Power to dominate every query, atmosphere, matters, expose misled words and calculated motives, to overturn every evil agenda into favorable propositions. We bind the force of lurking and accusation, intimidation and fear, blocking and confusion. We blind their eyes and confuse their minds. We declare every answer of Knowledge comes like the two-edge Sword to separate the flesh with the Spirit of Truth.
- Renew and anoint Justice Kavanaugh for every hearing: We pray Lord, Justice Kavanaugh is renewed and anointed for every hearing, he’s blessed to be the judge ‘to make the innocence radiate like the dawn, and the Justice like a midday sun’. (Psalm 37:6) as the Godly Judge of wisdom and truth.
- Miraculous voting for quick victory: Lord, we commit every undecided senator into Your Hand, that they’d encounter truth and fear of the Lord when not seeking. We declare this is a battle with High Praises that belongs to the Lord. Miraculous voting for quick victory is in order as we pray.
Lord, we give You all Praise and Honor, In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Pray For Israel
Pray for overseas Jews to immigrate to Israel / Aliyah
[Background: Currently, if people with Jewish blood wish to immigrate to Israel, they would first submit an application to the Department of Interior. After that their application will be turned over to the Jewish Agency (the Aliyah Department). This agency would then do further background check including Goggle search for personal files. Some of such effort can result in reports with more than 200 pages. If a person is found to be a Messianic Jew or is affiliated with Christianity, this person’s application will be automatically rejected. Such practice has been criticized and noted by the US State Department’s annual report: Freedom of Religion Report. The report raised concern that this practice is only against Christianity and not against other religions such as Reform Judaism, atheism, Buddhism, Christian Science, or Hinduism. (The above news came from “Jerusalem Post.”)]
We ask You to overturn current Israel immigration policy against Messianic Jews.
- According to Your timing, call Your people around the world to return to their homeland. Grant them grace to hear Your call. “In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coast lands of the sea. He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (Isaiah 11:11-12)
- We ask You to release millions of Jews in America to return to their homeland. For those in Europe, we ask You to stir their heart for Aliyah in light of rampant anti-Semitism. For those in South Africa, we ask You to stir them up for Aliyah in light of recent political and economics shakings. “By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. How shall we sing the Lord’s song in a foreign land?” (Psalm 137: 1, 4)
- We ask You to strengthen new immigrants with Your joy. Help them learn Hebrew, find a way to support their family and integrate into society.
- Raise up people to help Jews from the nations to return to their homeland. “Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I will lift up my hand to the nations, and raise my signal to the peoples; and they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.” (Isaiah 49:22)
Abba Father, in the name of Jesus we declare:
- Sent Your spirit of repentance into Israel, to save the souls of Israel.
- Holy Spirit send Your fire, to cleanse Israel, especial the heart of the people in the places and their residents where the gay parade had passed through.
- Replace the wrong and twisted concept of same sex marriage, with the Truth of the bible and the godly marriage value, so the one husband and one wife, one man and one woman, can be fully restored in Israel!
- Awaken the heart of the young generation, to rediscover the value of Christian family, give them a hate for the homosexual concept, and say “NO” to same sexual marriage and its behavior.
- In the name of Jesus we declare, the fire of Holy Spirit will rend the heaven and come down and burn down and abolish the stronghold of homosexuality in Israel, declare that our God reign, establish Your throne in Israel, revive Israel to be Your holy Kingdom.
- Forgiveness: Ask God to forgive the Israeli government to allow homosexual parades throughout Israel.
- Cleansing: Ask God to cleanse the soul that has been defiled, and thoroughly cleanse and break the influence of homosexuality.
- Blessings and Curses: Ask the Lord to let Israel commemorate the words of God’s blessings on mount Gerizim, and use the words of God’s curse on the mount Ebalto knock open their hearts, so they will have the fear of the Lord, and turn back to God.
- The love of Jesus: The love of Jesus being released among the ultra-orthodox and liberal Jews, let the truth of God to bring them freedom. Bind the strong men who make them hate each other, give peace and unite with each other.
- Pure and clean heart: May God restore Israel’s pure and clean heart toward Christ, and be dedicate to Christ alone.
Pray for the turmoil at the boarder of Gaza
[Current event: In this weekend, there could be another protest around the boarder of Israel and Gaza within the safety fence.Besides, Israel and Hamas are negotiating a cease fire agreement.
- Repent for withdrawal from Gaza – Lord, please forgive the government of Israel for forcing Israelites to retreat from Gaza and handed over the land You have promised to Israel, resulting in constant wars nowadays. We pray that you remove Your wrath from the people and government of Israel. Heal them from the sickness of walking away from You. Have mercy upon Your people. Give the government heavenly strategies to rescue the southern border of Israel from the torments and dark shadows of war. (Hosea 14:1-2,4
- Deeper division between the leaders among Palestinian : We pray that God would deepen the differences among Abbas, the Fatah party in Judah and Samaria and Hamas in Gaza. In accordance with Mark 3:25, let them fight, so that the Palestinian Authority cannot stand up. Destroy them both, and help many Palestinians get rid of their evil rulers. May Your salvation come to the people of Gaza, for them to know the one and only truth God who is above all gods.
- The Israel government: By the mercy of God we pray that You send down the spirit of humility to touch the heart of Netanyahu so that he could lead the entire nation to fast and pray to seek Your face like King Josiah in 2 Chronicle 20 who led the Israelites to seek the help and rescue from God in one accord. Give wisdom and peace to the government of Israel so that they may make decisions that please God, stop the attacks of Hamas immediately, and prevent the war from expanding.
- God, please awake the people in Gaza to begin to reject the evil leadership of Hamas.。
- God, please cut off the connection of the dark forces between Hamas and Iran.
Proactive Prayer for the US New Middle East Peace Program
[Current Affairs update: 8/22 Jerusalem Post talks about what President Trump recently said at the West Virginia Congress: “The Palestinians will soon get very good things,” which caused a lot of speculation and confusion. The US National Security Adviser Bolton made the following clarification for President Trump on August 22:
- The United States moved the embassy to Jerusalem without any exchange conditions (No ‘quid pro quo ‘ in Jerusalem embassy move);
- The Trump administration’s Middle East peace plan has no published timetable;
- The Palestinians have been used by their radical leaders for years as agents for their own political purposes. When the peace plan is launched, the Palestinians will find that the Trump administration wants to give them an opportunity to live a decent life;
- Jerusalem is the focus of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians. As President Trump stated on 8/21 that since US Embassy moved to Jerusalem, it has taken this issue off the negotiating table. As a trader, he (President Trump) will expect the Palestinians to say, “Okay, great, we didn’t get that, now we want something else.”
Proactive Prayer: “Let God be true, and every human being a liar.” (Romans 3:4). Let us use God’s words to proactively pray for the Middle East peace process, and President Trump’s Middle East peace plan, following closely the truth and the promise of God’s words, so we will not be deceived by the words of man, or the lies of the media.”
- He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end (Isaiah 9:6b-7a) In the name of Jesus we declare, the Savior Jesus Christ is the only prince of peace, the sacred peacemaker and defender for Israel and the Palestinians, so whether you are a Israelite or a Palestinian, come to know, acknowledge, believe, depend on, and simply rely on Jesus the Messiah as your only Prince of Peace, Amen!
- For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. (Ephesians 2:14-18) In the name of the Jesus we declare, let the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross, be done in Israel and in the territory of the Palestinians. He has destroyed the hostility between the two, every ethnic groups in Israel is to be reconciled to God by the Lord Jesus Christ and the Cross, to become one body, a new creation, to achieve peace, to be moved by the same Holy Spirit, to go before the Heavenly Father, to become the son and daughter of the supreme God of peace, Amen!
For your Maker is your husband—the Lord Almighty is his name – the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;he is called the God of all the earth ………Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,”says the Lord, who has compassion on you (Isaiah 54: 5, 10) Israel, Israel, your maker is your husband, the LORD Almighty is His name; the Holy Ones of Israel is your redeemer, He will be called the God of the earth, and He will be called the God of every Palestine, Arabs and all the nations that have turned to God and covered by the precious blood of the lamb of God. The mountains can be shaken and the hills be moved, and every difficulties and obstacles can be removed, yet God’s unfailing love for you, Israel, will not be shaken nor His covenant of peace be removed. The covenant of peace of the Lord will not be moved. . In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
“and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. (Ezek. 37:21-22) In the name of the Jesus we declare, Israel who has returned for seventy years , was gathered by the Lord of Hosts from all nations and from around the world to their land. It is the Lord of Hosts who lead them back to the land, to be a nation on the hill of Israel, the Messiah Jesus will be their king, the one and only King of the people, whether they are Jews, Palestinians, Arabs or any other tribe. They will no longer be divided into two countries, never again, Amen!
- The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land.Foreigners will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob (Isaiah 14:1) In the name of Jesus Christ , the Lord has compassion on Jacob, once again He will choose Israel and will settle them in the land He has promised Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, The people of the nations will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob. Amen!
- Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.(Matthew 6:9-10) In the name of Jesus Christ we declare, Israel will exult the Holy name of the Lord God. The Palestinians and Arabs will also exult the Holy name of the Lord God. The people from all over the world will exult the Holy name of the Lord God. The Lord has supreme reign in the peace process in the Middle East, in the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians and the kingdom of God would come on earth. God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven, and any peace plan proposal on earth, and any peace plan in the negotiations, must be aligned with the will of God, the Lord of Hosts in its content and timing. Amen!
In addition, we continue to offer gratitude and prayers for the Trump administration’s Israeli policy and efforts in the Middle East peace process:
- President Trump continues to help Israel unconditionally: God said in Isaiah 44:28, who says of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please;he will say of Jerusalem, “Let it be rebuilt,” and of the temple, “Let its foundations be laid.” In the name of Jesus, pray for President Trump, because he is a servant of God, all his decisions are aligned with God’s will, He will continue to help Israel unconditionally and to protect Israel!
- Do not divide the promised land of God: In the name of Jesus, the land of God’s promise and the holy city of the God of Jerusalem will not be a bargaining chip for peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.
- For the benefits of the Palestinians: Thank God for making President Trump’s intention to benefit the Palestinians. May God’s heart for the Palestinians be done.
- The United States continues to bless Israel: Ask God to continue to raise up counselors around President Trump, those who fear God and understand the minds of God, so United States will walk in God’s plan, to stand with Israel, continue to be God’s blessing to Israel, and be blessed by God!
- Bless the peace plan team, dedicated to the Lord: In the name of Jesus, bless President Trump, his son-in-law Kushner and the team responsible for the Middle East peace plan. May they seek the Lord, not relying on their own understanding, in all their ways, they will acknowledge God。 Jehovah, the Lord of Hosts will guide Israel and the Palestinians, and the road to peace in the Middle East, Amen!