Date: 9/1( 32nd Day )
Content of Daily Prayer
Please pray for those people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. The son of one of the main leaders got sick, vomiting blood and hospitalized for three days. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and prosperous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
CA AB 2943 Has been Withdrawn! Praise the Lord!
CA AB2943 Unlawful Business Practices: Sexual Orientation Change Efforts
Praise the Lord for the incredible answer to the prayers of thousands across the country. This controversial bill has been withdrawn by the author Evan Low on August 31, 2018. Low issued a statement that he will not send AB 2973 to Governor Jerry Brown this year. In other words, this bill has been withdrawn. We are going to have the Chinese translation of his statement available shortly. For the English text please click here. Praise the Lord that our prayers and the mass callings (to the governor, the senators and assemblymen’s offices) in the past few months were not wasted.
President Trump’s Prophetic Wanings toward Christians and Dr. Lance Wallnau’s Prayers
Editor’s note : On the evening of 8/27, President Trump met with 100 Christian evangelical leaders at the White House National Banquet Hall. He issued the following prophetic warnings and thoughts:
- If the Republican Party loses the majority of the parliament, the left-leaning Democrats will “have no hesitation” to end what the conservatives have done so far. This election may disintegrate all the efforts of the conservatives in the past. The Democratic Party will quickly and as violently as anti-fascists (Antifa) and related groups do, overturned what President Trump has done
- The level of hatred and the level of anger against President Trump is unbelievable, part of it is because of what he has done for Christians, for himself and for his family.
- The November 6 election is very much a referendum on not only President Trump, but also on Christian faith; it’s a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment.
- Evangelical leaders should mobilize Christians to vote as soon as possible, otherwise they will enter a tormenting period in the next two years, because this election may make us lose all our efforts .
Dr. Lance Wallnau, who once prophesied that President Trump was God’s anointed King Cyress, made a short speech today ( please click here ), calling on Christians to mobilize and support President Trump. We agree with the warnings issued by President Trump and agree with Dr. Wallnau’s prayers, so we reprint his prayers here and ask everyone to declare and pray together:
Father , we ask You to:
- Raise up right now a new company and give them the zeal of the Lord of Hosts for President Trump, touch their hearts, make them as zealous as You are for President Trump, and mobilize millions to support him.
- Connect us to be like a net, let all the divisions and differences pass through, so that we may capture the harvest, the harvest of votes, the harvest of influence, the harvest of persuasion¸the harvest of spiritual authority。
- Command the angels right now to tear the veil that is over the mind of Americans, that is on the left, and thwart and foil every evil assaults and plans on President Trump.
- Loose the Angels that are going to move in every single congressional district, in every single state, in every battleground state. The battles will shift in the heavenly over those states right now. The footsteps of the believers are going to be thundering and echoing in the corridors of hell,
- Raise the believers right now，those who will not be asleep in the garden, like the disciples, but they will be awaken.
- Raise new leaders，if the leaders do not respond, as You did in American first revolution, how You took ordinary farmers, merchants, bankers and book makers, and put them in positions so they may rewrite the history together。
- Raise new voices, completely new to this game, but honest, earnest and anointed voices that are going to cause a coalition of powers to come together。
- Let the fear of the Lord and the authority of the name of Jesus will be exulted。Jesus will be made magnificent. We ask You to give signs and wonders。 May You stretch out Your hands as you did in the book of Acts, that You will perform the supernatural, in order to assist us, what we can not do without You.
- Extend Your mercy over America, for the sake of Your church, for the sake of Israel, and for the sake of nations who are the sheep nations,
- Let there be a trumpeted warning for the weak churches, that echoes and vibrates in each one of our hearts, that we are now entering a critical season, we must spiritually arm ourselves, and go forth and contend for the right to exist as a people in our own nation，in Jesus Mighty name.
- Give to the listeners of this video, the anointing and zeal, even the confidence and peace and boldness, as they share this; people will be electrifying, that they will catch the importance of the moment and the significant prophetic warnings of this President. May there be a united movement, In the name of Jesus.
Please Pray Fervently For President Trump
God is shaking through President Trump,
- the Muslim countries ，
- the countries whose politics and economy that had been controlled and manipulated by Freemason and Illuminati
- and countries that resist the gospel and persecuting Christians.
He is not perfect and has his human weaknesses, but
- He spoke boldly for the Lord, he had publicly declared that he would govern according the principles of the Bible
- He reintroduced prayers back to the schools to rescue the next generation; all the school, congress, and sport events can now begin with prayers.
- For the sake of one pastor, he was willing to offend the Republic of Turkey, her fellow NATO member.
- He went to the airport personally to welcome the returned American citizens released from North Korea.
- He abolished the Johnson Amendment, which has given the American churches religious freedom of speech
- He officially declared that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel
God is speaking to the world through President Trump. Do not touch God’s anointed one. Through him, God is speaking to the countries which persecute Christians, “Let My people go”, so the gospel can go forth to protect religious freedom of Christianity. Through him, God is taking back lost ground, and once again bring the United States of America back to God’s destiny, to stand on God’s side. God is definitely stands with Trump. Now, evil powers have joined force to attack him, especially through the media and his political opponents through accusations, smears and slanders, attempting to pull him down, especially trying to influence the outcome of the Mid-Term Election. We believe God is calling intercessors all over the world to jointly pray for President Trump during this critical time. Because of our praying in one accord,
- God will watch and protect him and his cabinets to continue to govern the USA. God will vindicate President Trump from all these accusations, defamation and slanders;
- God will help President Trump and his cabinets to continue to align with God and to make godly decisions that please God and bring blessings to the nations.
- Through President Trump and his cabinets, God will continue to speak to the nations, to shake off what can be shaken in the illegal manipulations in both the economy and politics, to resist all the schemes from Satan and to regain what was lost.
We encourage all the intercessors to pray for President Trump and his cabinets daily according to the prayer guidelines in the world leader section. If Holy Spirit reveals to you other matters regarding President Trump, please pray according to God’s will. God bless you!
Daily Prayer Declaration
Today, the Editor’s team has received that in the remaining days of fast and prayer, we will pray and declare the following four topics.
Ask God to save the souls of the members of Free Mason and Illuminati
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angelic host to destroy the dark power from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemason and Illuminati will return to You and be saved.
Ask God to save the souls of Islamic extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks, as well as their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan time, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year, and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants. Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Ask God to save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way in the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the followings everyday:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and on wife system.
Ask God to keep all the nations out of the war crisis and into peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division, and tricks to detonate wars, and especially ask God to preserve China-US relationship, the relationship between the United States and Russia, Taiwan’s relationship with China, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
The Welsh Revival ( 1904-1905)
The Welsh Revival did not last long, but it was almost called the greatest revival in history. You cannot find a place in the Bible or in the church history where a revival occurred as quickly or as far-reaching that has as much intense impact on the world as the Welsh Revival. The fire of the revival burned so fiercely that revivals broke out in the rest of the world wherever its news was spread out through letters or newspapers. Today, over a century after the revival took place, those who read or heard the story are still deeply shocked and are filled with conviction and hope.
On the eve of the Welsh Revival: Before the revival, the British society was full of corruption, gambling, and alcoholism, and the Church lost its appropriate essence. At the end of the 19th century, European churches were exposed to enemies. Inwardly, liberal theology was over-exalted, and believers were consumed by criticism and some theories that suspected the authenticity of the Bible. Outwardly the Church was attacked by Darwin’s theory of evolution, Max’s communism, Freud’s psychoanalysis, and various humanism and secularism. The Church gradually lost her spiritual influence and testimony.
Since all the churches were in this situation, and the church in Wales was no exception. Christians became lukewarm and led an ungodly life, church attendance declined, ministries became stagnant, and the pulpit gave boring messages. Enthusiastic Christians voiced their eagerness for revival and began to cry out to God fervently for it.
The Leaders of the Welsh Revival: In the Welsh Revival, the most striking figure was Evan John Roberts. He was originally a Christian in Loughor unknown to anyone, but he came out of obscurity since the revival was made known. Roberts was born in 1878 to a miner, and he later became a blacksmith. After Roberts was saved, he heard in a meeting, “Be faithful. If the Holy Spirit comes while you are absent, what would you do?” He was deeply touched and loved God very much. He always carried a Bible with him so that he could read it during breaks. At the same time, he also prayed urgently in abandoned coalmines for various needs of the church. His greatest desire was revival. He faithfully attended all church meetings because he accepted an advice from an elder in the church, “Don’t miss any opportunity to be blessed by the Holy Spirit.” He studied the Bible very hard, always carrying the Bible wherever he went. Because of his introverted personality, lack of talent for speech, and lack of the gift of interpretation, few people would believe that he would become a vessel for God.
Yet Roberts was called by God to preach. He went to the preaching school of Newcastle in 1904 to study in order to receive training as a preacher in the future; but he did not complete his studies, and he was moved by the Holy Spirit to return home. One night, when he was kneeling beside the bed, he felt as if God was calling him. By that time, he had prayed for revival for more than a decade. In the next three months, he had a close relationship with God in the spirit, spending about four hours each time. There was only one prayer: “Lord, bend the church to save the world.” By the word “bend” he meant surrendering to God and God’s will and removing any resistance thereof. People around were surprised and deeply touched; gradually more and more people joined him in prayer. Before long, all the miners were touched and joined the prayer, thus initiating the Welsh Revival.
- If Wales wishes to receive the great outpouring of the Holy Spirit, Christians should abide by the four main points.” This is very famous “Four Points” of his messages.Confess all known sin, receiving forgiveness through Jesus Christ. The Church needs to be cleansed. Since the Bride is supposed to be blameless, we should not compromise with sin. Remove anything in your life that you are in doubt or feel unsure about.
- There should be no darkness between believers and God. Have you forgiven everyone? If not, do not expect that God will forgive your sin. The Bible says it clearly that we will not be forgiven unless we have forgiven others. Unforgiveness blocks us from God.
- Be ready to obey the Holy Spirit instantly Do what the Holy Spirit urges you to do. If we wish to be used by the Holy Spirit, we need to obey Him promptly, absolutely and without questioning.
- Publicly confess the Lord Jesus Christ.
This is not a one-time task when or after we were saved. For Christians, it is our lifestyle.
Within one week, such gatherings were held continuously, and the spiritual atmosphere became more and more enthusiastic. At that time, they did not focus on preaching during meetings. They spent most of the time singing, witnessing and praying. Roberts might only say or pray a few words in the meetings. There was no fixed time and place for the meetings because meetings could take place anywhere. There was a meeting in almost every house, and each house was crowded with people. They could meet in the midnight or at the daybreak. In different gatherings, Roberts continued to call on believers to obey the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit greatly demonstrated His power. The number of attendance was increasing, and the gathering time was extended. Gradually, the entire community felt shocked.
For a time, there were prayer meetings in various places such as mines, trains and trams. Many wonderful testimonies happened: Thieves returned all the stolen goods to the owners; debtors paid off their debts; the aggressive, gamblers, etc. all returned to Christ. A young man even returned his medals and diplomas because they were obtained by unjust methods. The casinos were all closed. The courts could no longer hear swears in the court and the judges had no cases to judge, The Bible in the bookstore were sold out, because people who used to read frivolous literature were now reading the Bible. When one newspaper reported the revival openly together with all the wonderful things that took place, the other newspapers followed suit. The news of the Welsh Revival swept throughout the world.
At that time, Mrs. Penn-Lewis, a Christian who knew God, also participated in the gatherings of the Welsh Revival. Although she didn’t feel the gatherings were held like typical Christian meetings, she witnessed, “I don’t know why. There is something very strange there. It is very special; it sounds noisy outside, but these people are in one accord inside.”
In February 1905, Roberts preached the gospel to Welsh people in Liverpool, England. 750 people believed in the Lord. Then he traveled on a mission trip for two months in North Wales. At the end of May, a total of 100,000 people decided to believe in Jesus. Later, the fire of revival spread to Conwell, England, and the news of the church revival spread throughout the world. In 1909, no one in a particular city got saved, because all the people there had been saved.
- The impact of the revival went deep in the whole society. The morality improved greatly, and people’s lives changed substantially.
- Bars and theaters closed one after another, and the wine industry suffered major losses. A theater company in a certain place felt that they must leave because the whole “world” was praying and there was no way for them to attract audience.
- The debt that had been owed for a long time were paid off.
- Things stolen were returned to the original owner.
- Prayer meetings were found on the trains, on the trams, in the coal mines and everywhere.
- The stablemen no longer cuss and their horses could not understand the commands given in their new languages.
- Young people returned medals and diplomas that were obtained in an unjust way.
- Social security improved. In many places, judges had no case to judge. The lawyers who lost their jobs formed choirs and sang in different events.
- Members of parliament disregarded boring political issues and spent time attending prayer meetings.
- Newspapers had no atrocities and gossip news to be reported; instead they reported on the revival in all localities.
- The Bibles were sold out in bookstores.
- Worker productivity attained the highest records in years.
- Political gatherings and ball games were postponed because both members and players participated in this revival.
Roberts most famous prayer was: “Oh, Lord, bend us!” Christians must humble themselves and restore a correct relationship with God for the Holy Spirit to breakthrough and save people. Roberts didn’t give long sermons; he spoke or prayed only a few words, yet the whole congregation would cry and dance. They did not meet at a fixed time and place. They could meet anytime and anywhere. Whenever they came together they met whether it was midnight, or early morning. There were revival meetings in almost every family andwere prayers. You couldn’t tell who the preacher was because sometimes a person would stand up and pick a hymn for everyone to sing. Sometimes someone would stand up and read a few verses.
May the God who gave the Welsh Revival also give every one of us hope. I believe that the key to revival is in our hearts, as long as we are willing!
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Dwelling with God
- Isaiah 57:15 “For this is what the high and exalted One says— He who lives forever, whose name is holy: “I live in a high and holy place, but also with the one who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.”
- John 16:8 “When He (Holy Spirit) comes, He will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment.”
- Revelation 3:15-19 “I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked… So be earnest and repent.”
Dear Abba Father, In M. W. Robinson’s biography “Radiant Glory”, she mentioned that when she was filled with the Holy Spirit, she was so desperately longing for God that she became lovesick: she could not eat nor drink but cry out to the Lord day and night longing for His presence. Finally, the Lord was so moved that He revealed Himself to her; she was later used mightily by God. Today as we spend time with You, Father, we want to cry out to You passionately as well. Oh Father, how You delight to dwell with us, for You have shown us Your heart in the Bible time and time again: You came down on Mount Sinai and manifested Yourself in fire; You came leaping over mountains and hills to see Your beloved; You desire that Your dwelling place to be among the people. Oh, it is unthinkable that a holy, righteous, glorious, and awesome God actually desires to dwell with us! Father, as we ponder how small we are, and wonder how we can ever live in the “high and holy place with You”, You did not hesitate to show us that as long as we have a contrite and humble heart, You will come and dwell with us! Oh, how wonderful it will be and how grateful we are! We ask the Holy Spirit to come and fill us and convict us of sin, righteousness, and judgment. Oh, revive our lukewarm heart, and help us realize that we are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. How we long for You to radically transform our life during the prayer and fasting season, that we may earnestly repent of our ways, hunger more for Your Word, and stay more focused when we pray, in order to prepare ourselves to meet You. Oh Abba Father, how we long for You to come to dwell with us!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!
Repentance Prayer for Persecuted 04
- Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. (Matthew 24:9)
- There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection. Some faced jeers and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment. They were put to death by stoning; they were sawed in two; they were killed by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated—the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and mountains, living in caves and in holes in the ground. (Hebrews 11:35-38)
- If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering. (1 Corinthians 12:26; Hebrews 13:3)
Oh Lord, today millions of Christians around the world are being persecuted severely for their faith. It is horrifying for us who follow Christ to see that people are suffering and paying a great price for being Christians.
Oh Lord, in the past, our country has directly or indirectly persecuted Christians for their faith. In places where they lived they suffered attack, abuse, imprisonment, torture, decapitation, rape, expulsion from the community, rejection; loss of homes, loved ones, property, and work. We ask for forgiveness for our evil deeds. We have committed wickedness, rebelled against You and departed from Your path. Lord, cleanse our hearts and minds as You take away our animosity toward Christ and brake the power of hatred and violence in us.
Oh Lord, let Your light come upon us, just as Paul encountered on the road to Damascus. Let Your light convict us of our sin, inadequacies and self-righteousness. Give us Your great love that we may confess our sins and repent, pray with one heart, and remember our brothers and sisters who are suffering in Christ. We ask You to make a way for us to help them the best we can. Let us love them with both our actions and financial assistance. We ask the Lord to save, protect, and give them grace and strength to persevere; reaffirm the hope of glory that is in their hearts and remind them that those who endure to the end will have the crown of life waiting for them.
Let every drop of martyrs’ blood become an eternal seed of the gospel,bearing an a hundredfold harvest to glorify You. Let our prayers, reaching far and wide, not only transform people/countries that are hostile to Christ, but also bring them spiritual breakthroughs and renewal.
In the name of Jesus, Amen!
Pray For Nations
[Editor’s note: In these forty days, we will first pray for the countries participating in this fasting prayer. After that, we will pray daily for the countries in the continent according to the continents of the world. We will select three to four countries / regions and pray for them everyday.
[Country Profile: Generally known as Sweden, the Kingdom of Sweden is located in the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe. It is also the largest country in Northern Europe by area. With 11 million people, it has a low population density. 84% of the people reside in the cities which take up 1.3 % of the national area. Sweden joined the European Union in 1995. It is a highly developed modern, free and democratic nation where its people enjoy life with high income, and the government is highly dedicated to environmental protection. Sweden adopts a general social welfare system. Due to the decline of the economy in Europe, the welfare system in Sweden faces challenges. Population aging and lack of positive attitudes among young folks are some of the issues faced by high welfare nations.
Government: Sweden practices the cabinet system, and the governmental leader is the prime minister who is elected by the parliament. The modern Swedish legislative organization is the congress of Sweden, which consists 349 members, who then elect a prime minister. The Swedish government is entrusted by parliament to govern the nation and is liable to the parliament. Stefan Lofven was elected as the new prime minister in 2014. Religion: after the religious reformation in 1530, the Swedish Monarch no longer believed in Catholicism and replaced it with Lutheranism. In 1951, religious freedom was written into Sweden law. In 2000, the status of Lutheranism as the state religion was formally removed. Nowadays there are about 75% population is Lutherans, but the number is dwindling year after year. Initially only 2% of the population attend church regularly, but this number is also on the decline. Most Swedish became Lutheran members at birth by baptisms.
- A certain Swedish Christian kindergarten was banned from prayers before meals and biblical curriculum. The officials said that such practices had to stop immediately because it was in violation of the state’s education laws to teach religion in the curriculum without giving the preschoolers any rights to choose whether to participate in such religious activities. Another activity called “Bible Snack Time” that allowed teachers and students to discuss the Bible contents was also banned.
- Sweden claimed itself to be “one of the friendliest nations in the world towards LGBT”. Since 2009, it has legalized the same sex marriage, and the churches have allowed same-sex weddings. Half of the church pastors at that time signed a joint petition to renounce the government by bringing the same sex marriage into the churches. Pastors from the Church of Sweden in 2017 must make a choice between “presiding over the ceremony of the same sex marriage” or “leaving their posts”. According to Stefan Löfven, current Prime Minister of Sweden and Leader of the Social Democrats, midwives must not turn down abortions, nor could priests refuse to preside for same sex couples.
- The Swedish young people believe in humanism. They don’t think God has anything to do with life. They pursue materialism, individualism, and hedonism. Though there is religious freedom, many Christians face oppositions by other beliefs when mentioning God publicly.
- The influence of the Lutheran denomination in Sweden is declining. Many new emerging theologies entered the Church. They approve same sex marriage under universalism and disapprove the authority of the Bible. Many pastors or church leaders have no clear understanding about Jesus. Currently less than 2% are frequent church goers. Even though there are evangelical churches all over, the whole backbone of the state is being led by the liberal churches (the new emerging ones).
- The evangelical churches are becoming more unified. They set aside their theological opinions and pray and collaborate. Every year at Pentecost 20,000 Christians will come together for a meeting of “Manifestations of Jesus” in Stockholm.
- Refugees Crisis: Due to the constant civil wars in Syria, people have been flooding to Europe to seek refuge. The refugees that Sweden accepted in 2015 far exceeded its neighboring nations such as Denmark. But since the eruptive crisis of the new waves of the refugees into Europe, the Swedish government has immediately tightened up its policy by repatriating thousands of refugees and reinforcing its border check-ups. Between the year 2000 and 2016, 51% of the underage refugees came from Afghanistan. The inadequacy of the Swedish policy on the refugees has engendered tantamount issues. The most common ones are the vulnerable minor orphan refugees. Suicide and prostitution are the likely outcome for them. The riots that broke out in the last two or three years were all related with immigrant refugees. The most recent one occurred on August 13th, 2018; it was a terrible riot by the refugees in Gothenburg, Sweden, where a group of masked young men in dark suits unexpectedly burned down the vehicles in the cities, and smashed with rocks the vehicles parked in shopping centers and hospital parking lots. Nearly 100 vehicles were damaged.]
Pray for Sweden
Revelations 3:17-19 “17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.
- Pray for a heart of repentance: Father God, we pray You would shake and purge the Lutheran Church. Open the eyes of the Church and let the children of God see their own shame of nakedness, their coldness to the Lord and the backsliding condition. We ask God to give them a heart of repentance and the Holy Spirit of the truth, so the Church can be renewed to the wills of God and love the Lord with fervency. They will dare to voice for the Lord without compromising to secularism. Also, we repent for the sins of the people in the same sex marriage. Father, breathe into the Swedish children of God so the dry bones can be alive again and they will be awoken from their slumber and rise up to shine for the Lord.
- Pray for church unity: we ask God to send fire of the Holy Spirit for the evangelical churches to be closely connected tightly with one another. Raise up 24/7 prayer altars all over Sweden to pray in one accord, to seek God’s will,petition to heaven, and revive the Swedish believers especially the young people. Give them hunger for righteousness and set them free from humanism so that they could preach the gospel fervently to the refugees for the harvest of precious souls for God!
- Pray for the refugees in Sweden: Father God, we ask You to save the souls of the refugees in Sweden, especially those depressed enraged young refugees. Open their eyes so they can know Jesus to see the true light for hope of receiving 100 times as much in this age and in the age to come the eternal life. May You grant wisdom and strategy of God to the Swedish prime minister and those in power to solve the issues for these refugees; either they help the refugees return to their home countries, orhelp them settle down in peace in Sweden.
- Pray for the Swedish government: We ask God to forgive them that in their deception they allowed the legalization of same sex marriage and abortion that defile the nation and the people. They even forced church clergymen to preside for same sex weddings, mandated midwives to assist in abortions, and banned prayers before meals in schools or in Bible study. May the salvation of God fall upon the officials in Sweden, save their souls so they can see truth and turn to God in time. We ask God to raise Christian officials to change policies and defend the freedom of religion for Christians in all areas for the spread of the gospel. Also give them wisdom and strategy to rule Sweden, revive Sweden to be a Christ-centered nation once again and to be blessed by God. May the glory of God be filled all over Sweden! In the name of Jesus, we pray. Amen!
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, a.k.a Luxembourg
[Background: Luxembourg is situated in central Europe, eastern neighbor of Germany, south of France, with the north and west connected to Belgium. It is the only grand duchy left in Europe, and its capital is Luxembourg. Luxembourg is a member of the European Union and is known as the “third capital” after Brussels and Strasbourg.
Luxembourg’s history started with the restoration of the medieval castle of Luxembourg. The definition of Luxembourg is a “little castle”. Due to its geography, it is an important bottleneck in eastern Europe. Over a thousand years, it has been rocked by instability and wars, and has been occupied by many powerful nations such as the empires of France, Austria and Prussia, until it declared independence as a neutral independent nation in 1867. In 1949, it entered the NATO and relinquished its position as a neutral nation. Luxembourg has a landmass of 2586 square miles, with a population of only 603,700, yet it is one of the biggest global financial centers and is the most important private banking centers of the EU. It is the second largest capital investment centers, having the second highest average GDP in the world.
Main religion: Catholic: many churches of Luxembourg are influenced by mainstream Catholic tradition, but steady mass attending and those of true faith are extremely rare. But on the contrary, other faiths such as Muslim, eastern Orthodox, Jehovah Witnesses, eastern mystic religions are on the increase. Because Christianity is in the minority, the government and society perceive gospel organizations as cults, causing bottlenecks to renting buildings and public evangelism.
Prime Minister Xavier Bettel: In 2010, Bettel became partners with Belgian engineer Gauthier Destenay and formed and a civil partnership. In 2015, the two married in a civic court, and made Bettel to be the first and only leader in the EU to be a leader who is married to a same-sex partner. In the 2017 NATO leadership summit, Destenay appeared publicly as the “first gentleman” and became the focus of media.】
Revelation 3:17-18: “You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.”
- Pray for the people of Luxembourg: May You show mercy to the people of Luxembourg. They have strayed from You in comfort, seeking material pleasures, deceived by the gods of this world and cannot see their true predicaments. Lord, shine upon them, that they see the emptiness and poverty of their own hearts. Awaken them that they may turn back towards God. May the power of the Holy Spirit touch the deepest places of the heart of the people, heal their sin of apostasy, and give them a clean heart and upright spirit that they solely belong to You. We declare a great spiritual revival shall come upon Luxembourg, that the people can experience abundant life in the Spirit.
- Pray for the Luxembourg government: may you please forgive the Luxembourg government for all the illegal and underground economic activities for profits. Grant a spirit of repentance to the governmental leaders, save their souls, and reject all of the unjust balances and unrighteous mammon (Micah 6:10). Help them to depart from deception, witchcraft, fornication and pride. Bless each official to have righteous, merciful hearts that love God and people, and rule the people with uprightness and compassion.
- Pray for the Church of Luxembourg: Father God, strengthen the faith of the Church to reach society, preach the gospel and lead people to the Lord. Send more workers to translate the word of God to the many languages within Luxembourg, that we may see each tribe worship the Lord Jesus Christ together, to remove every language barrier and be unified in the Spirit. Father God, please send the fire of the Holy Spirit to the churches of Luxembourg, to establish a united prayer altar, to cry out to You in one accord. Renew the churches and grant them creativity and strategy to lead many to know that eternal life comes from Jesus Christ, which is the way, the truth and the life. Lord, take authority over the Church, that the works of the antichrist shall be nullified and the gospel be preached in all of Luxembourg.
- Pray for Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Vettel: Father God, You are a God of mercy and grace. Please forgive Prime Minister Vettel for departing from the commandments of God and entering the sin of homosexuality. Save his soul and set him free from the bondage of homosexuality; heal his emotional trauma and restore the nature God created in him. Please raise up God-fearing counsellors around him, just like Nathan who rebuked David (2Sam12:1-13) and let him know God is not delighted in his actions. Lord, please save him from the bondage of his lusts that he may repent and return to God. We declare that he will enter the gates of salvation, become a child of God and rule the nation with the truth and wisdom of God. We also declare that he leads Luxembourg to worship the LORD in the splendor of His holiness and to ascribe to Him glory due His name.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
- May God keep him and his family safe in their coming in and going out. We pray that God break the curses from darkness through witchcraft on President Trump and his family. We declare that these spells are annihilated. In the name of the Lord, God will bless President Trump and his family abundantly.
- In the name of the Lord, God will protect President Trump from any plans of assassination, and any attacks in health, accidents, murder and death.
- We pray that God heal the First Lady Melanie completely, and protect the Trump’s family, that all may go well with them, even as their souls are getting along well.
- May God bless President Trump’s marriage, lead them not into the temptation of extramarital affairs.
- May God answer the prayer of President Trump and let him become the President who prays the most. May God help him not rely on his own intelligence, and identify in all matters, he must guide his path
- Pray for Vice President Mike Pence and all Christian government officials who are godly and loving the Lord. May God continue to keep them and their families safe and healthy, to be able to manage the affairs of the states according to God’s will and be kind to God’s people. May they become blessings for President Trump. We declare in the name of the Lord that they will continue to protect the freedom of religion for Christians.
- May God manifest His righteousness, to those political leaders who are not after God’s heart, who have offended God and covered up their sins, eradicating evidences by murdering witnesses, we declare in Jesus’ name that they be brought to justice. We pray that the Lord protect the intelligence personnel who are searching the hidden evil, the journalists and witnesses who hold the evidences. Protect their identity not to be exposed until the evil political leaders are brought to justice.
- In the name of Jesus we declare, all lies, accusations, and distorted spirits, any personal attack released on President Trump through the media and leaders of all areas, be completely stopped and withdrawn. Avenge belongs to God, He will repay. Any weapon forged against Trump the servant of God, will not prevail against him, every tongue that accuses president Trump, will be judged!
In the name of Jesus, we pray
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Lord! As apostle Paul urges, “that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority (1Tim 2:1),” Now, we pray in the name of Jesus to bless Chairman Xi and his officials, May You bless them with heavenly wisdom to govern China. Give them especially a heart “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly” (Micah 6:8) with you. May You raise up Christian officials round him to help him make righteous decisions, according to the heart of God, to bring peace and blessings to Taiwan, to mainland China, and to the rest of the world. We ask You to keep Chairman Xi strong and healthy in daily administration work. We also pray that God grant President Xi courage and wisdom to tackle corruption in the government.
God, give him a gentle, patient, calm and stable heart to face the issue of China-US trade. Because he values the peaceful relationship between both countries above all, God will have mercy toward to China, and bless China and turn things around.
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Robert Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days. (Source:Kingdom Prayer Network)]
- I Timothy 2:1-2 “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people, for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
- Proverbs 11:14 “For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.”
- Proverbs 15:22 “Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.
- Proverbs 21:1 “In the Lord’s hand the king’s heart is a stream of water, that he channels toward all who please him.”
For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King rules over all the earth(Psalms 47:2). We declare that Jehovah is the Lord of all the earth, far above all rule and authority. Lord, by You kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just(Proverbs 8:15). You reign above all governments. We recognize Your sovereignty over all the nations.
- Jehovah of hosts reigns: In the name of the Lord we declare that the sovereignty of Jehovah of hosts will replace the control and manipulation of the Freemasonry and the Illuminati in politics, economy, and other territories.
- The Archangel Michael and angelic hosts: In the name of our Lord we declare that the Archangel Michael and angelic hosts will be sent forth to dismantle the dark forces in politics, economy, and other spheres of the Freemasonry and Illuminati
- Salvation upon the government officials: May God’s salvation come upon those government officials who are not born again yet, especially those who support the LGBT and abortion. Turn their hearts so they can truly seek You and find You.
- Blessing the government officials: We bless every official and their family to be prosperous in their spirit, body, and soul. Whether they go out or come home, they will all be protected by God. May God grant them wisdom to fear God. Open their spiritual ears to hear the voice of God and cultivate a personal relationship with God to follow God’s leading.
- Blessing the justices of Supreme Courts: May God save all the lost souls of unsaved justices in each nation. Reign in their lives so that every adjudication they make is in alignment with God’s will that blesses the people of their nation. Raise up Christian judges to overthrow all ungodly bills such as legalization of same sex marriage, legalization of abortion, and the compulsory improper same sex education, etc.
- Raising Christian leaders: May God forgive, cleanse and eradicate all global bureaucratic corruption that exalt political leaders who promote the legalization of same sex marriage. Raise up leaders like Daniel and Joseph to align with God.
- Electing officials after God’s own heart: Bless the up-coming elections of the United States and Israel to elect officials after God’s own heart.
- Granting wisdom to political leaders: May You grant wisdom, knowledge and revelation to the political leaders of all government sectors to find right solutions for societies. Help them do right things in accordance with God’s wills and make them enforce these all the way with boldness to bring positive changes. Help them rule our lands with righteousness, justice , and holiness.
- Raising up godly children of God for politics: May You move those You know in advance who are destined to shine for Your glory in the political mountain. May You release them to answer Your call boldly and lead them like Daniel and Joseph, to be full of wisdom, intelligence, strategy, ability, knowledge and spirit of the fear of the Lord. They will be vessels of glory for God and benefits for men to influence the mountain of politics and transform the whole nation.
- Destroy the political influence of the Islamic religion: May God break the influence of Islam and other cults in the political system of the United States and other nations.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Pray for the mid-term election
[Current Affairs: Next month (September), five states will hold the primary elections for contested nominations, including Massachusetts, Delaware, Rhode Island, and New York, all of which are Democratic. Along with New Hampshire, we bring forth the four States to God. We pray that God will reign above the election, and all the candidates chosen by God will win the primary election to join the 2018 United States election on November 6, 2018. We declare that the bestowal of blessings will be upon every candidate that is chosen by God in each state.]
Psalm 3:8:“From the Lord comes deliverance.May your blessing be on your people.”
In the name of Jesus, we call out to the intercessors, angels and the armies of God to hedge and surround every gate and wall inside and above the territories of United States.
Abba Father, we pray for the mid-term election on November 11ththat will happen before the United States presidential election of 2020. We know that this election is extremely critical. The United States and the nations need such transformation and revival. We declare, when we humble ourselves before You and ask for Your forgiveness, the blood of Jesus will forgive the many sins of the United States. You will reign with justice in the United States, and we will stand in Your righteousness, judge the evils and dark powers, and declare that God has a purpose and calling for the United States. ‘There’s no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.’ (Romans 13:1b)
We declare in one Spirit that this mid-term election will align with the plans of the Most High God and no army of the enemy will be able to stop. We oversee all polling stations, equipmentㄋ, volunteers, and electricity. We prohibit fraud, cheating, software and hardware manipulation, distortion, threats, delays, failures, protests, revenge, confusion, and obscurity.
In the name of Jesus, we cancel all the attacks and curses toward the chosen candidates in the mid-term election. We release a double portion of blessings and favors upon the anointed ones. Before and during the election, the Spirit of the fear of the Lord fills the atmosphere. In Jesus name, the chosen servants of God will win the election, take up their positions, and perform their respective duties. Every one of them will be courageous, spirit-filled, and ready to be used to fulfill the purpose of God that He has for the United States and the nations!
Lord, You are the Savior of United States. May you glorify United States, so it will glorify Your name.
In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Prayer for Venezuelan Refugees
[Current Events: Venezuela is currently experiencing severe political, economic and humanitarian crises. Although a country with one of the most abundant oil reserves in the world, Venezuela is now experiencing severe inflation. In the last few months, hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans are fleeing to neighbouring countries, causing an unprecedented wave of refugees throughout South America. Most of the Venezuelan refugees are fleeing to countries such as Columbia, Ecuador, Peru and Brazil. Since the beginning of the year, approximately 547,000 Venezuelans have crossed through Columbia into Ecuador. As a result, Ecuador has already announced a state of crisis in three northern provinces.
A United Nations Spokesperson stated on 8/14 that approximately 2.3 million Venezuelans have fled the country in an effort to avoid starvation. Venezuelans are mainly fleeing the country due to a shortage of food, but with shortening medical supplies, severe inflation, rising crime rates, civilians are facing high risks in many aspects. The over 100,000 sufferers of AIDS are at extreme risk. The spokesperson added that the situation is causing previously suppressed diseases such as dysentery, measles, malaria, tuberculosis and diphtheria to rise again. Of those carrying these diseases, 1.3 million are suffering from malnutrition (Agence-France Presse) ]
Dear Heavenly Father,
Matthew 9:35-36 35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
- Pray for refugees: Father God, have compassion on refugees from Venezuela. You are Jehovah Jireh, You will supply their every earthly need, that they would no longer suffer from hunger, no longer be displaced, and no longer be without a home. Provide them with grace beyond their requests, that they would be able to find work to sustain themselves and look after themselves and their families. Father, we ask that you would personally intervene and say to the violent powers of darkness, “Let My people go!” Bring them out from hunger and poverty, and free them from their corrupt and oppressive political authorities. May you display your awesome works and heal them with signs and wonders. Appear to them and let them encounter you and know that You are the only Savior, the God who saves. Let them have hope, peace and joy and be able to follow you in the path of eternal life.
- Pray for countries accepting refugees: Lord, we thank You for countries such as Columbia, Ecuador, Peru and Brazil that are showing love to their neighbors. We pray that you would give the peoples of these countries love and patience to accept and accommodate these Venezuelan refugees, just as Jesus had compassion on all who are harassed and helpless. Let these ones find a safe refuge and comfort for their hearts. We ask that You would protect these ones who are fleeing, that they would be able to have a thankful heart no matter where they flee to, to follow the laws of the countries they come to and would be able to live peacefully with the local peoples instead of causing disturbances. Lord, may You bless those nations who stand with them as brothers in the midst of adversity with a double portion of blessing. (Prov. 17:17: A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity).
- Pray for the leaders of countries accepting refugees: Lord give them the anointing of Joseph, to be filled with wisdom, understanding, and especially strategy to know how to help these refugees settle down and how to meet their needs. Let them also help these refugees find the respect they deserve in the nation. We pray that You would bless the leaders of these nations, because those who entertain these refugees are blessed as those who entertain angels.
In Jesus Christ’s name we pray. Amen.
Pray For Israel
Pray for overseas Jews to immigrate to Israel / Aliyah
[Background: Currently, if people with Jewish blood wish to immigrate to Israel, they would first submit an application to the Department of Interior. After that their application will be turned over to the Jewish Agency (the Aliyah Department). This agency would then do further background check including Goggle search for personal files. Some of such effort can result in reports with more than 200 pages. If a person is found to be a Messianic Jew or is affiliated with Christianity, this person’s application will be automatically rejected. Such practice has been criticized and noted by the US State Department’s annual report: Freedom of Religion Report. The report raised concern that this practice is only against Christianity and not against other religions such as Reform Judaism, atheism, Buddhism, Christian Science, or Hinduism. (The above news came from “Jerusalem Post.”)]
We ask You to overturn current Israel immigration policy against Messianic Jews.
- According to Your timing, call Your people around the world to return to their homeland. Grant them grace to hear Your call. “In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coast lands of the sea. He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (Isaiah 11:11-12)
- We ask You to release millions of Jews in America to return to their homeland. For those in Europe, we ask You to stir their heart for Aliyah in light of rampant anti-Semitism. For those in South Africa, we ask You to stir them up for Aliyah in light of recent political and economics shakings. “By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. How shall we sing the Lord’s song in a foreign land?” (Psalm 137: 1, 4)
- We ask You to strengthen new immigrants with Your joy. Help them learn Hebrew, find a way to support their family and integrate into society.
- Raise up people to help Jews from the nations to return to their homeland. “Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I will lift up my hand to the nations, and raise my signal to the peoples; and they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.” (Isaiah 49:22)
Abba Father, in the name of Jesus we declare:
- Sent Your spirit of repentance into Israel, to save the souls of Israel.
- Holy Spirit send Your fire, to cleanse Israel, especial the heart of the people in the places and their residents where the gay parade had passed through.
- Replace the wrong and twisted concept of same sex marriage, with the Truth of the bible and the godly marriage value, so the one husband and one wife, one man and one woman, can be fully restored in Israel!
- Awaken the heart of the young generation, to rediscover the value of Christian family, give them a hate for the homosexual concept, and say “NO” to same sexual marriage and its behavior.
- In the name of Jesus we declare, the fire of Holy Spirit will rend the heaven and come down and burn down and abolish the stronghold of homosexuality in Israel, declare that our God reign, establish Your throne in Israel, revive Israel to be Your holy Kingdom.
- Forgiveness: Ask God to forgive the Israeli government to allow homosexual parades throughout Israel.
- Cleansing: Ask God to cleanse the soul that has been defiled, and thoroughly cleanse and break the influence of homosexuality.
- Blessings and Curses: Ask the Lord to let Israel commemorate the words of God’s blessings on mount Gerizim, and use the words of God’s curse on the mount Ebalto knock open their hearts, so they will have the fear of the Lord, and turn back to God.
- The love of Jesus: The love of Jesus being released among the ultra-orthodox and liberal Jews, let the truth of God to bring them freedom. Bind the strong men who make them hate each other, give peace and unite with each other.
- Pure and clean heart: May God restore Israel’s pure and clean heart toward Christ, and be dedicate to Christ alone.
Bless Israel to Walk In God’s Will
- Bless Israel to receive God’s love and salvation: “The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: ‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.’” (Jeremiah 31:3) Lord, forgive the sins of rebellion of Israel. “I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them.” (Hosea 14:4) We join our hearts to bless Israel to walk in God’s will, to receive God’s incomparable love into their hearts, and to turn back to God! Abba Father, we ask that You remove the veil that covers the face of Your people and release the Spirit of the LORD to fill the country of Israel so that salvation will come to Your people.
- Bless the relationship between Israel and the countries in the Middle East:We bless the relationship between Israel and the countries in the Middle East. Lord, we pray that You rebuild the desolate places, remove the vengeance of the generations, restore the brotherly love between Isaac and Ishmael, and between Jacob and Esau. Lord, use the church as an instrument for reconciliation to rebuild the foundation which has been demolished throughout the generations. May the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ wash away the sins in the Middle East, and abolish the sins from the lust such as unforgiveness, bitterness, envy, anger, arrogance, malice, brutality….etc.
- Bless the Church to unite in Christ with Israel: Abba Father, we ask that You forgive us, Gentiles, who have been blinded by Replacement Theology and resisted Your elect, Israel. Please give us the love You have for Israel so that we can love the Jews, our elder brothers with Your love. Help us understand their pain from being torn apart. Remove the dividing wall between us so that we can love one another in unity. May Israel and the Church become one and align with God and with one another, that the Jews and the Gentiles will accomplish what You through the Messiah have destined us in the end times, and that together we will serve You and be witnesses to the world. (John 13:35; 17:21)
- Holy Spirit will flood Israel with His waves of revival:May the waves of revival from Holy Spirit flow into each and everyone of us who are fervent for God and Israel. May their ministries and strategies in Israel be established and strengthened by God. The shaking in Israel is the shaking of the whole world. The revival in Israel will also be the revival of the whole earth. Lord, establish a 24/7 firewall of prayers all over the world to watch and intercede for Jerusalem. Lord, we call forth those who will never be silent day or night, and will not rest and give Him no rest till He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth. (Isaiah 62:6-7)
Proactive Prayer for the US New Middle East Peace Program
[Current Affairs update: 8/22 Jerusalem Post talks about what President Trump recently said at the West Virginia Congress: “The Palestinians will soon get very good things,” which caused a lot of speculation and confusion. The US National Security Adviser Bolton made the following clarification for President Trump on August 22:
- The United States moved the embassy to Jerusalem without any exchange conditions (No ‘quid pro quo ‘ in Jerusalem embassy move);
- The Trump administration’s Middle East peace plan has no published timetable;
- The Palestinians have been used by their radical leaders for years as agents for their own political purposes. When the peace plan is launched, the Palestinians will find that the Trump administration wants to give them an opportunity to live a decent life;
- Jerusalem is the focus of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians. As President Trump stated on 8/21 that since US Embassy moved to Jerusalem, it has taken this issue off the negotiating table. As a trader, he (President Trump) will expect the Palestinians to say, “Okay, great, we didn’t get that, now we want something else.”
Proactive Prayer: “Let God be true, and every human being a liar.” (Romans 3:4). Let us use God’s words to proactively pray for the Middle East peace process, and President Trump’s Middle East peace plan, following closely the truth and the promise of God’s words, so we will not be deceived by the words of man, or the lies of the media.”
- He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end (Isaiah 9:6b-7a) In the name of Jesus we declare, the Savior Jesus Christ is the only prince of peace, the sacred peacemaker and defender for Israel and the Palestinians, so whether you are a Israelite or a Palestinian, come to know, acknowledge, believe, depend on, and simply rely on Jesus the Messiah as your only Prince of Peace, Amen!
- For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. (Ephesians 2:14-18) In the name of the Jesus we declare, let the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross, be done in Israel and in the territory of the Palestinians. He has destroyed the hostility between the two, every ethnic groups in Israel is to be reconciled to God by the Lord Jesus Christ and the Cross, to become one body, a new creation, to achieve peace, to be moved by the same Holy Spirit, to go before the Heavenly Father, to become the son and daughter of the supreme God of peace, Amen!
For your Maker is your husband—the Lord Almighty is his name – the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;he is called the God of all the earth ………Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,”says the Lord, who has compassion on you (Isaiah 54: 5, 10) Israel, Israel, your maker is your husband, the LORD Almighty is His name; the Holy Ones of Israel is your redeemer, He will be called the God of the earth, and He will be called the God of every Palestine, Arabs and all the nations that have turned to God and covered by the precious blood of the lamb of God. The mountains can be shaken and the hills be moved, and every difficulties and obstacles can be removed, yet God’s unfailing love for you, Israel, will not be shaken nor His covenant of peace be removed. The covenant of peace of the Lord will not be moved. . In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
“and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. (Ezek. 37:21-22) In the name of the Jesus we declare, Israel who has returned for seventy years , was gathered by the Lord of Hosts from all nations and from around the world to their land. It is the Lord of Hosts who lead them back to the land, to be a nation on the hill of Israel, the Messiah Jesus will be their king, the one and only King of the people, whether they are Jews, Palestinians, Arabs or any other tribe. They will no longer be divided into two countries, never again, Amen!
- The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land.Foreigners will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob (Isaiah 14:1) In the name of Jesus Christ , the Lord has compassion on Jacob, once again He will choose Israel and will settle them in the land He has promised Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, The people of the nations will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob. Amen!
- Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.(Matthew 6:9-10) In the name of Jesus Christ we declare, Israel will exult the Holy name of the Lord God. The Palestinians and Arabs will also exult the Holy name of the Lord God. The people from all over the world will exult the Holy name of the Lord God. The Lord has supreme reign in the peace process in the Middle East, in the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians and the kingdom of God would come on earth. God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven, and any peace plan proposal on earth, and any peace plan in the negotiations, must be aligned with the will of God, the Lord of Hosts in its content and timing. Amen!
In addition, we continue to offer gratitude and prayers for the Trump administration’s Israeli policy and efforts in the Middle East peace process:
- President Trump continues to help Israel unconditionally: God said in Isaiah 44:28, who says of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please;he will say of Jerusalem, “Let it be rebuilt,” and of the temple, “Let its foundations be laid.” In the name of Jesus, pray for President Trump, because he is a servant of God, all his decisions are aligned with God’s will, He will continue to help Israel unconditionally and to protect Israel!
- Do not divide the promised land of God: In the name of Jesus, the land of God’s promise and the holy city of the God of Jerusalem will not be a bargaining chip for peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.
- For the benefits of the Palestinians: Thank God for making President Trump’s intention to benefit the Palestinians. May God’s heart for the Palestinians be done.
- The United States continues to bless Israel: Ask God to continue to raise up counselors around President Trump, those who fear God and understand the minds of God, so United States will walk in God’s plan, to stand with Israel, continue to be God’s blessing to Israel, and be blessed by God!
- Bless the peace plan team, dedicated to the Lord: In the name of Jesus, bless President Trump, his son-in-law Kushner and the team responsible for the Middle East peace plan. May they seek the Lord, not relying on their own understanding, in all their ways, they will acknowledge God。 Jehovah, the Lord of Hosts will guide Israel and the Palestinians, and the road to peace in the Middle East, Amen!