Date: 8/20 ( 20th Day )
Content of Daily Prayer
Please pray for those people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. The son of one of the main leaders got sick, vomiting blood and hospitalized for three days. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and prosperous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Daily Prayer Declaration
Today, the Editor’s team has received that in the next 24 days of fast and prayer, we will pray and declare the following four topics.
Ask God to save the souls of the members of Free Mason
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemansonry in politics, economics and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angels to destroy the dark power from Freemansonry in politics, economics and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemansonry will return and be saved.
Ask God to save the souls of Islamic extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks, as well as their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan time, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year, and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants. Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Ask God to save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way in the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the followings everyday:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and on wife system.
Ask God to keep all the nations out of the war crisis and into peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division, and tricks to detonate wars, and especially ask God to preserve China-US relationship, the relationship between the United States and Russia, Taiwan’s relationship with China, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
Country transformation of Uganda
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, ‘Seek me in vain.’ I, the Lord, speak the truth; I declare what is right. (Isaiah 45:19)
Just only twenty years ago, every bad things you can image that can happen, happened in Uganda: dictator that involved with witchcraft, grand human sacrifices, and much persecution and killing of Christians. Many pastors were held in prison; AIDS reached as high as 34%, of the proportion, and the proportion of Christians is very scarce. If there are 5 people in the church, it is the “best” condition.
Since independence in 1962 to 1986, Uganda experienced a total of ten presidents; during the war, one is crueler than another, especially when Idi Amin was in power, he listed Islam as a state religion, killing millions of innocent people, and the secret tactic of evil spirits was running rampant, and a lot of Christians are persecuted. After Amin stepped down, Uganda continued to suffer from AIDS, leaving the country helpless. The United Nations Health Organization even announced that it was the country most affected by AIDS. Why is Uganda always a place of hardship and disaster in the eyes of the world?
Uganda was transformed miraculously
Twenty years later, today there are 90% of Christians in Uganda, only 6% of Muslims, signs and wonders and miracles swept across the country, leaders of the government, the military, and the business community have been reborn and saved. Even when the Christian president came to power, the government cabinet also had a “Moral Integrity Department”, which made a thousand-year vows with God to dedicate the country to God. Then AIDS patients miraculously recovered, Uganda’s economy began to flourish, rank second in the developed economies of Africa. How did Uganda turn things around? How was this all done?
All this is from the church in Uganda came together to earnestly pray for the country in accordance with God’s will! Uganda is the center of Africa. Some scholars describe it as the womb of Africa and carried the ancient civilization. Uganda has a long and spiritual history. From 1775 gospel was brought to Uganda, the power of darkness rises to fight with the kingdom of light. When white missionaries and local leaders clash and were forced to leave, a small number of black believers gathered to pray and even fast, so the Christian faith was able to be preserved, and the missionaries was able to send letters through Arab merchants to encourage the precious warriors of gospel.
In 1886, when the tyrannical king established Islam as the state religion, demolished the church and persecuted the Christians, and took the leader to the court for trial, many young believers were martyred. In 1893, the lukewarm spirit entered the church, and all fellowship stopped gathering, barely maintaining the worship of the Lord on Sunday. Until one day in 1915, a believer threw the baptism certificate to the pastor, indicating that he no longer believed in the Lord, because he was fed up with this kind of hypocrisy, living as a double-life. The young pastor cried out to the Lord in the secret place in the inner chamber, and repented to the congregation publically during the Sunday church sermon, immediately he received a response, from that moment on the church began to revive, the love of God entered the family, and influenced the neighbors. From 1775 until 1990, Uganda’s churches had undergone 6 transformational movements, testifying the miraculous power of God.
The key to prayer in the Uganda Great Revival
In the 1970s, President Amin came to power, he slaughtered ministers, and killed millions of innocent people… During that dark time, Christians hid in the jungle to gather and pray for the country, to intercede day and night. When the church in Uganda began to pray for the country in accordance with God’s will, the tyrant Amin stepped down two years later. At that time, Pastor John mulinde who God had chosen to lead the great transformation of Uganda, shared the prayer of breakthrough for the land, was to “establish an altar.” Pastor John put forth “Abraham’s strategy”, the most important strategy is to establish a personal prayer altar. No matter what industry you are engaged in, everyone can have a life style of prayer and maintain a heart and mind and habit of willingness to lay down oneself at any moment to commune with God. Establish a network of prayers that are in alignment with God.
Pastor John Mulinde heard God say, “Give me a net, I will pull your country out of trouble…” he continued to pray and seeks and understood the meaning of that “net” means a network of unified prayer. Unless Uganda begins to establish a network of unified prayers, individuals cannot face Uganda’s ruling power in the air alone, unless there is a vision that transcends individual ministries and sects, and expands to see God’s intentions toward Uganda, people cannot overcome the power of the evil forces in the air, it would be impossible to establish the kingdom of God in Uganda.
Thank the Lord, by relying on the Lord, Pastor John and his team did it. ” if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”(2 Chronicles 7:14) By praying for the spiritual environment of Uganda, and rebuking the spirit of the sorcerer, pleading and praying as if birthing pain for the revival and change, the incredible thing happened – now Uganda has taken on a new look, people are proud of being Ugandans, this is the result of the power of prayer!
No matter where you are, Pastor John Mulinde said: “Transformation begins with the longing for the living water of Jesus Christ.” In the face of the chaos and needs of the end times, rise up and build your altar (individual altar – family altar – church altar), and hand and hands join with in the nationwide prayer network and pray together with earnestness!
Pursuing Intimacy With God
How Lovely is Your Dwelling Place
Psalm 84:1 “How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty!”
Dear Abba Father, How lovely is Your dwelling place! There is goodness wherever You go, wherever You are, because You are beautiful and altogether lovely. How we long to be in Your dwelling place, to be with You, to be close to You, to look upon You and to enjoy Your presence. Father, Your dwelling place is where we find lovingkindness and mercy; Your sanctuary is where we seek after You and gaze upon the beauty of Your glory. You surpass all that is beautiful and is altogether trustworthy. Oh Father, can You hear our heart cry that we rather live one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere? Have You seen our eyes of longing that we rather be the doorkeepers in the house of God than dwell in the tents of the wicked? Oh Abba Father, we want to be united with You moment by moment, like branches connected to the vine; this is what our hearts desire. We bow before You, Father! Take us to Your dwelling place of glory!
In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen!
Repentance for the City 02
My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.” (Hosea 4:6)
If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them. (James 4:17)
Lord please forgive us, as we have only minded own business, and have not interceded for our city, having grown indifferent towards it, allowing the enemy to slowly devour the political and educational systems in our cities, as well as the minds and thoughts of the rulers, resulting in all kinds of perversion in our cities.
The many sexually-confusing policies passed by our governments have polluted the minds of our children greatly. Lord, please forgive us for not participating in government voting according to biblical principles, as well as fearing men over God. We have believed in the authority of political parties over biblical teaching; we know what is good, yet have not acted accordingly. Our silence and ignorance have fueled the unrighteous and unjust governmental rulership, allowing the enemy to trample our cities. For this, please forgive us, Lord!
Holy Spirit, we ask You to breathe the breath of life into the spirits of Your people. That we would all be awakened, becoming the army of the Lord, in unity, interceding for our cities until we see transformation and revival.
In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen!
Pray For Nations
[Editor’s note: In these forty days, we will first pray for the countries participating in this fasting prayer. After that, we will pray daily for the countries in the continent according to the continents of the world. We will select three to four countries / regions and pray for them everyday.]
- Pray for the government: May God reign in the Portuguese government and raise the godly officials and leaders with heavenly wisdom and positive actions. Help them get rid of corruption. May the political parties collaborate and cooperate to deal with the financial dilemma and EU debt crisis. Give them wisdom and strategy to improve the investment environment and revitalize the economic development
- Pray for the church: May God forgive the Church for its complacency and lukewarmness, that they did not stand up in the gap and voice their opposition to same-sex marriage. We pray for the flames of the Holy Spirit to once again provoke the Church and lead them to return to the Lord, eagerly repenting to seek God and establishing prayer altars in unity. We pray that the Church will boldly proclaim the truth of forgiveness and repentance, advance the gospel in one accord, and hold on to the pure truth of Christian faith so that they may experience spiritual revival, transform and bless this country.
- Pray for Christians: Abba Father, we ask You to breath Your spirit into Your sons and daughters of Portugal, to awake their souls so that they will pursue God in a deeper way and read the Word of God earnestly. Help them become rooted in the rock of Your love and truth. We pray for the Holy Spirit to stir up the children of God to deeply love the souls of their neighbors, to care the young generation and help release them out of the bondage of drug abuse and transgressions, so that the refugees and the Muslims may return to God.
- Pray for President De Souza and Prime Minister Costa: Heavenly Father, we pray that Your holiness and righteousness fill in the hearts of President De Souza and Prime Minister Costa, so that they honor You and rely on You for the wisdom they need, to lead the country into political stability, to maintain a good relationship with other EU countries, and to deal with the debt crisis. We pray that they will fear You in humility and lead the whole nation to sanctify You name.
The Democratic Republic of Congo
- Pray against the spreading of diseases: Father God, please forgive us for the internal struggles, killing of the innocent, purposeful destruction of natural environment stemming from selfish gains and stealing, which caused numerous refugees and spreading of diseases. May You show mercy in the fires of war, and through many different channels provide food and daily needs of the refugees and survivors. Send Your angels to supernaturally eradicate various diseases, especially the deadly Ebola virus. Show Your glory that they may experience Your power and love, that they see hope in hopelessness and turn wholeheartedly toward You.
- Pray for the sexually-abused women and children: Heavenly Father, open Your eyes and lend us Your ear, to fight against these perpetrators and save and heal the victims from violence. Embrace, comfort and encourage them with Your love. End the public silence regarding such violence, and that the government is able to enforce laws to stop such violence against women and children, that they may no longer suffer shame and pain, and no longer be abandoned by family and society.
- Pray for the church: May the church arise and be in unity in the Lord. May the pure gospel by preached and the nominal Christians to be born again. May they respect the truth from the Bible, and magnify the Lord in their words and deeds, to be filled with power and love in leadership within the church. May the global church recognize the complexity of the Congo churches and their practical needs, to provide them timely and appropriate help. May the church stand strongly in the shaking of society, to be a light on the lampstand to bring light to surrounding people.
- Pray for current president Joseph Kabila: Father God, we are thankful that president Kabila finally was willing to end his dictatorship after numerous protests and riots. That he no longee seek for election. May the Lord bless Kabila after he step down to live a quiet and stable life. We bless the elections at the end of the year to be able to go forward peacefully and successfully. That a leader that will be elected who is after God’s own heart, is righteous and wise, and willing to labor to serve the people, to bring peace and stability to all of the people of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
Lord! We believe the one that can save the United States is not President Trump, but You, the only true God of the Trinity. However, we believe it is You who raised up President Trump to lead US back to her calling spiritually, and to recover its economy financially. We pray for President Trump and his officials. We ask You to keep President Trump with a humble heart, so that he will seek heavenly wisdom, tactics, strategies, and guidance. We pray for economy recovery not only on US but also on her allies. We pray that US will bring positive influence to China’s economy and to the world. We pray that God will guide President Trump and grant him wisdom and counsel to manage the foreign relationship and economic affairs with Turkey.
God, give President Trump’s spiritual insight, perspective and heavenly sights, to deal with China-US trade issues and to value the relationship between the two countries. Give him godly policies that can benefit both, and become a blessing to the United States and China.
In Jesus’ name we declare, Amen!
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Lord! As apostle Paul urges, “that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority (1Tim 2:1),” Now, we pray in the name of Jesus to bless Chairman Xi and his officials, May You bless them with heavenly wisdom to govern China. Give them especially a heart “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly” (Micah 6:8) with you. May You raise up Christian officials round him to help him make righteous decisions, according to the heart of God, to bring peace and blessings to Taiwan, to mainland China, and to the rest of the world. We ask You to keep Chairman Xi strong and healthy in daily administration work. We also pray that God grant President Xi courage and wisdom to tackle corruption in the government.
God, give him a gentle, patient, calm and stable heart to face the issue of China-US trade. Because he values the peaceful relationship between both countries above all, God will have mercy toward to China, and bless China and turn things around.
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Rober Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days. (Source:Kingdom Prayer Network)]
[Background: In the past, the American Evangelical Church, as well as the majority of churches around the world, did not encourage believers to participate in politics, which gave Satanism, Homo group and Freemasonry, opportunity to sneak in to control political field and the judiciary, and succeeded in control and manipulate national laws and legislation and the entire national policies, to the point even the church is forced to recognize the legalization of gay marriage, and prohibits Christians from entering the campus and public places for legal religious practices – such as praying on campus, Bible study, evangelism, and even praying in the sport events are prohibited. In addition, church pastors are not allowed to refuse to marry gay or lesbian on the basis of their beliefs. As a result, Christian churches today cannot affect and balance the direction of the country and society from going toward moral corruption. These are the results of church in the past failed to capture the opportunity to invest and participate in seven major realm to bring about transformation.
Therefore, the country must be transformed, the church must rise up, to equip saints, enter into the work places on the seven mountains and possess the land. The church must equip people with talents to enter into seven mountains of government, business, family, education, media, and art to pray and to transform and testify the gospel.
- The workplace is also a threshing floor: Ask God to raise Christians in the workplace, to pray and testify the gospel, bring God’s presence and transformation into the workplace. In the name of the Lord, God’s presence will fill the workplace, and God’s will will to be done in the workplace, as it is in heaven, ask the Holy Spirit to fill and anoint the five-fold ministry in the workplace.
- The church is in the workplace: In the name of the Lord, the church must fully support and train believers in their fields of expertise, such as politics, business, entertainment, media, economics and the arts. To be the fisher of man like Jesus, and participate in pastoral teaching, to train disciples, to equip the saints, everyone do their part, and build up the body of Christ.
- Leaders from seven professional fields work together as one: Ask God to give the heart of Jesus Christ to spiritual leaders in all fields of expertise around the world, not take side, not be greedy and vain, and be humble, to support each other, to complete the commission of the Father in agreement. Ask God to raise up apostles in the workplace, open the door to social transformation and transferring of wealth, and circulate the resources of the kingdom of God, so that the kingdom of God can be extended to all parts of the world.
- Establish prayer altars and fire walls everywhere: Ask God to raise prayer warriors that can stand in the gap of the family, the workplace, the city, and the nations, faithfully to watch and pray until you see the glory of God fills the earth. Calling the watchmen who gives reverence to Your name and obey Your commands, watch and pray day and night, and blow the trumpet, so that they can issue a warning when the enemy is attacking, so that the body of Christ can unite against these attacks. Let the sound of watchman never cease.
- Establish a global network of prayers: Ask God to reveal and inspire the prayer altars around the world, prayer fire walls and prayer networks, to be willing to connect with each other, and build a global network of prayers that unite the prayer army of the kingdom of God and consolidate and concentrate firepower. To align with God, in accordance with the will of God, bring the revival to the whole earth, and bring the harvest of the whole earth.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Pray for the Swedish car arson
[Current affairs: In the early morning of 8/14, a large-scale automobile arson occurred in Sweden. In Sweden’s four major cities Stockholm, Malmo, Gothenburg and Uppsala, more than 100 cars were burned, suspect of arson are all masked young people dressed in black up to 40 people]
- God’s protection: The enemy wants to take away freedom and peace, ask the Lord to block the plans of the enemy, and release the protection of God to cover and protect the people; especially the young new immigrants, give them heavenly discernment, not to fall into the trap of the enemy. And be used to bring confusion to the country.
- Ask God for forgiveness: We declare that the spirit of broken and contrite heart to pour upon Sweden, asking God to forgive the lawlessness, riots, chaos, and divisions, let the fire of revival burn the heart of the people, and bring awakening, salvation, humility, and peace.
- Raise the firewall of prayer: The church establishes a prayer firewall, to resists all fiery dart of the enemy, to protect the ruling team of the government, so the government will not compromise with the evil forces and implement policies and laws courageously based on God’s truth and justice.
- God is in control of the general election: May God’s power reign in the September 9 general election, so that the candidates of God’s heart will be elected. Ask God to bless Sweden’s top leaders, with God’s love, wisdom, understanding and love for the people, and sincerely willing to solve the problem of ethnic division. !
Canada – Urgent Prayer again for Wild Fires
- Confession and repentance of sin: Lord, we pray that You forgive the sin of rebellion of Canada – the sin of legalization of same-sex marriage and marijuana. Raise up the churches to stand in the gap to repent for their cities, provinces and country. Lord, give the Canadian government a humble heart to fear You so that they will flee from evil; give them wisdom and strategies from above to handle this disaster so that Canada, after being washed by the fires, will enter into Your will and become a blessing to heal the nations.
- God’s protection: Lord, we pray for Canada, especially for those who are being affected by the wild fires and the government of the Province of British Columbia. Have mercy on those who are experiencing this disaster; watch over them so that they are able to evacuate peacefully without harm. We pray for them and the government officials for wisdom and strategies to speedily and efficiently extinguish these fires.
- Meeting their needs: You are Jehovah Jireh, God who provides all our needs. We pray that You will make the churches and ministries become channels of Your abundant resources to provide the affected people with both material and spiritual needs so that they will personally experience God’s grace.
- Outpour of rain: Lord, pour out Your rain to extinguish the fires and fill the hearts of the people so that they will be nurtured by Your love and receive Your comfort and healing. We pray that they will know God’s goodness and lift up the holy name of our Lord Jesus to the glory of God!
Pray for the flood in India
[Current news: Since India entering into rainy season in June, the heavy rains have caused great floods in the 7 provinces of India, the death tolls have risen to 774 people. In the provinces of Cordillera and West Bengal, there are 27 missing and 245 wounded. In the province of Assam, there are 1,145,000 people who are affected by the disaster, nearly 28,000 hectares (Ha) of the agricultural lands affected; in the province of Cordillera, more than 60,000 people have lost their homes due to the flooding disaster.
Editor note: Updates: Up to the present time, more than 350 people have died in the floods and 5,000 people are feared to be trapped. Although the rains for the province of Kerala have eased, rescue efforts have stepped up. Please continue to pray and stand with our Christian families in India. (Source: BBC News)]
- Pray for forgiveness of sins: Abba Father, forgive the nation of India for their sins of idols worship, adultery, sexual attacks, and murders. Have mercy on India for the people that don’t know You, sins are ever increasing, it affect the people greatly, causing people to sin. Send the spirit of revelations so that the people can know Jesus is the true God, and genuinely repent and turn to God.
- Pray for the Lord to intervene: Pray for Lord´s great and mighty power to give grace and save the people, utilize the governmental disaster team for rescue work, give them wisdom, strategy, and strength to rescue and assist in the rehabilitation work, so the people can receive help speedily.
- Pray for God´s love and healing: Because of the unifying prayers of churches, the sounds of praise is risen and the Holy Spirit has greatly released the love of God, so the heart of the people affected by the disaster can receive comfort and healing.
- Pray for their needs be met: You are JEHOVAH Jireh who provides all the needs. May You use the rich resources of the churches to help those victims, so that they can also sense the love of God, that the gospels can touch their inner most beings, turn the trials into blessings.
Pray For Israel
Pray for overseas Jews to immigrate to Israel / Aliyah
[Background: Currently, if people with Jewish blood wish to immigrate to Israel, they would first submit an application to the Department of Interior. After that their application will be turned over to the Jewish Agency (the Aliyah Department). This agency would then do further background check including Goggle search for personal files. Some of such effort can result in reports with more than 200 pages. If a person is found to be a Messianic Jew or is affiliated with Christianity, this person’s application will be automatically rejected. Such practice has been criticized and noted by the US State Department’s annual report: Freedom of Religion Report. The report raised concern that this practice is only against Christianity and not against other religions such as Reform Judaism, atheism, Buddhism, Christian Science, or Hinduism. (The above news came from “Jerusalem Post.”)]
We ask You to overturn current Israel immigration policy against Messianic Jews.
- According to Your timing, call Your people around the world to return to their homeland. Grant them grace to hear Your call. “In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coast lands of the sea. He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (Isaiah 11:11-12)
- We ask You to release millions of Jews in America to return to their homeland. For those in Europe, we ask You to stir their heart for Aliyah in light of rampant anti-Semitism. For those in South Africa, we ask You to stir them up for Aliyah in light of recent political and economics shakings. “By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. How shall we sing the Lord’s song in a foreign land?” (Psalm 137: 1, 4)
- We ask You to strengthen new immigrants with Your joy. Help them learn Hebrew, find a way to support their family and integrate into society.
- Raise up people to help Jews from the nations to return to their homeland. “Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I will lift up my hand to the nations, and raise my signal to the peoples; and they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.” (Isaiah 49:22)
Abba Father, in the name of Jesus we declare:
- Sent Your spirit of repentance into Israel, to save the souls of Israel.
- Holy Spirit send Your fire, to cleanse Israel, especial the heart of the people in the places and their residents where the gay parade had passed through.
- Replace the wrong and twisted concept of same sex marriage, with the Truth of the bible and the godly marriage value, so the one husband and one wife, one man and one woman, can be fully restored in Israel!
- Awaken the heart of the young generation, to rediscover the value of Christian family, give them a hate for the homosexual concept, and say “NO” to same sexual marriage and its behavior.
- In the name of Jesus we declare, the fire of the Holy Spirit will rend the heaven and come down and burn down and abolish the stronghold of homosexuality in Israel, declare that our God reign, establish Your throne in Israel, revive Israel to be Your holy Kingdom.
- Forgiveness: Ask God to forgive the Israeli government to allow homosexual parades throughout Israel.
- Cleansing: Ask God to cleanse the soul that has been defiled, and thoroughly cleanse and break the influence of homosexuality.
- Blessings and Curses: Ask the Lord to let Israel commemorate the words of God’s blessings on mount Gerizim, and use the words of God’s curse on the mount Ebalto knock open their hearts, so they will have the fear of the Lord, and turn back to God.
- The love of Jesus: The love of Jesus being released among the ultra-orthodox and liberal Jews, let the truth of God to bring them freedom. Bind the strong men who make them hate each other, give peace and unite with each other.
- Pure and clean heart: May God restore Israel’s pure and clean heart toward Christ, and be dedicate to Christ alone.
Praying for the turmoil of Gaza-the border。
[In the news: 8/9 Hamas fired more than 150 rockets into the Israeli Gaza border residential areas; there were some injuries in Israel. Israel also retaliated with rockets at 140 Hamas’ military locations in Gaza. The long-term cease-fire negotiations between the two sides was interrupted. Hamas said the move was in retaliation for Israel’s assassination of its members and the blockade of the Gaza Strip. Iran has expressed its support and will do everything in its power to support Palestinian resistance to Israel. The Israeli military said that the Hamas attack on Israel is still under Iranian manipulation. Israel does not rule out retaliation against Iran.
At least 150 rockets have fallen into Israel, and the country’s “Iron Dome” anti-missile system has intercepted at least 11 incoming rockets. Although the interception rate is much lower than expected, the Israeli military said it’s big. Some rockets have fallen into the open space, so the iron scorpion anti-missile system will not intercept these targets. ]
- Pray for the Israeli residents of the Gaza border and nearby: May God show His mercy upon the lives of the Israelites on the Gaza border and minimize the disaster.
- Pray for the Muslim people in Gaza: Ask God’s salvation to come to the innocent people, and let them know the one true God of the supremacy.
- Pray for the Israeli government: Pray for God to pray for the humble spirit, touch the heart of Netanyahu, and lead the people of the country to fast and pray to seek the king of Joshua, as in 20 Chronicles of the Chronicles, to lead all Israel together. To seek God’s help and salvation, to give wisdom and peace to the Israeli government, to immediately stop Hamas attacks and prevent the expansion of war.
- Ask God to awaken the people of Gaza to rise up against Hamas – one of the evil leaders who control Gaza.
- Ask God to cutoff the connection of the dark power between Hamas and Iran.
Pray For Iran – Israel’s Greatest Enemy
[Background: The state of Iran is still the archenemy of Israel, which also exert control over the Hezbollah, the Assad regime in Syria and Hamas, (and a few others). Iran is beginning a major naval exercise in the Strait of Hormuz, This channel controls access to the Persian Gulf and affects many countries outside Iran. This prompted a strong reaction between the United States and Israel. At the same time, internal turmoil is growing in Iran due to economic problems and people’s protest riots over the regime.
In addition, when the US restarted its economic sanctions against Iran, its Iranian national currency depreciated sharply and prices soared. However, the economic turmoil has also affected the brothers and sisters of the Iranian church. The economic materials are very scarce and it is difficult to spend the day. Please pray for them. ]
We pray that God will
- Keep Israel alert and vigilant, give them wisdom: God keep Israel alert and vigilant, and respond prudently to each action that Iran is taking. Grant wisdom to Israeli and American military leaders, so that they would be able to discern and respond sensibly to what Iran is doing and expressing in public. (Proverbs 8:14-16)
- Shake the political leadership of Iran. Break the bow of Elam: according to God’s promise, may the bow of Elam be broken, and the kings and princes be destroyed. (Jeremiah 49:35, 38)
- Break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas: May the Lord use internal uprisings to break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas.
- Raising up churches in Iran: use the thriving church in Iran to cause the nation to steer away from the current evil path. (II Chronicle 7:14).
- Awaken the people: the people will not be deceived by the evil government, they will stand up and make their voices be heard and demand the changes be made in the leadership of the government, to govern the nation with truth and righteousness, so the life of the people will be in peace and safety.
- Strengthens the Christian brothers and sisters in Iran: Lord, we pray that the peace that transcends all understanding and pure joy in times of trials will fill them up with hope through the Holy Spirit. Cause them to know that God is sovereign and is in full control. He is in the process of shaking, demolishing and restraining. God is establishing for Himself His throne and stronghold in Iran. Pray that God supernaturally meets both the spiritual and physical needs of the brothers and sisters in Iran according to His faithfulness.