Date: 8/18 ( 18th Day )
Content of Daily Prayer
|Pursuing Intimacy With God
|Prayer For Repentance
|Prayer For Nations
|Prayer For World Leaders
|Pray for Seven Mountains
|Global Urgen Prayer
|Prayer For Israel
Please pray for those people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. The son of one of the main leaders got sick, vomiting blood and hospitalized for three days. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and prosperous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Daily Prayer Declaration
Today, the Editor’s team has received that in the next 24 days of fast and prayer, we will pray and declare the following three topics.
Ask God to save the souls of the members of Free Mason
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemansonry in politics, economics and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angels to destroy the dark power from Freemansonry in politics, economics and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemansonry will return and be saved.
Ask God to save the souls of Islamic extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks, as well as their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan time, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year, and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants. Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Ask God to save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way in the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the followings everyday:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and on wife system.
Country transformation of Uganda
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, ‘Seek me in vain.’ I, the Lord, speak the truth; I declare what is right. (Isaiah 45:19)
Just only twenty years ago, every bad things you can image that can happen, happened in Uganda: dictator that involved with witchcraft, grand human sacrifices, and much persecution and killing of Christians. Many pastors were held in prison; AIDS reached as high as 34%, of the proportion, and the proportion of Christians is very scarce. If there are 5 people in the church, it is the “best” condition.
Since independence in 1962 to 1986, Uganda experienced a total of ten presidents; during the war, one is crueler than another, especially when Idi Amin was in power, he listed Islam as a state religion, killing millions of innocent people, and the secret tactic of evil spirits was running rampant, and a lot of Christians are persecuted. After Amin stepped down, Uganda continued to suffer from AIDS, leaving the country helpless. The United Nations Health Organization even announced that it was the country most affected by AIDS. Why is Uganda always a place of hardship and disaster in the eyes of the world?
Uganda was transformed miraculously
Twenty years later, today there are 90% of Christians in Uganda, only 6% of Muslims, signs and wonders and miracles swept across the country, leaders of the government, the military, and the business community have been reborn and saved. Even when the Christian president came to power, the government cabinet also had a “Moral Integrity Department”, which made a thousand-year vows with God to dedicate the country to God. Then AIDS patients miraculously recovered, Uganda’s economy began to flourish, rank second in the developed economies of Africa. How did Uganda turn things around? How was this all done?
All this is from the church in Uganda came together to earnestly pray for the country in accordance with God’s will! Uganda is the center of Africa. Some scholars describe it as the womb of Africa and carried the ancient civilization. Uganda has a long and spiritual history. From 1775 gospel was brought to Uganda, the power of darkness rises to fight with the kingdom of light. When white missionaries and local leaders clash and were forced to leave, a small number of black believers gathered to pray and even fast, so the Christian faith was able to be preserved, and the missionaries was able to send letters through Arab merchants to encourage the precious warriors of gospel.
In 1886, when the tyrannical king established Islam as the state religion, demolished the church and persecuted the Christians, and took the leader to the court for trial, many young believers were martyred. In 1893, the lukewarm spirit entered the church, and all fellowship stopped gathering, barely maintaining the worship of the Lord on Sunday. Until one day in 1915, a believer threw the baptism certificate to the pastor, indicating that he no longer believed in the Lord, because he was fed up with this kind of hypocrisy, living as a double-life. The young pastor cried out to the Lord in the secret place in the inner chamber, and repented to the congregation publically during the Sunday church sermon, immediately he received a response, from that moment on the church began to revive, the love of God entered the family, and influenced the neighbors. From 1775 until 1990, Uganda’s churches had undergone 6 transformational movements, testifying the miraculous power of God.
The key to prayer in the Uganda Great Revival
In the 1970s, President Amin came to power, he slaughtered ministers, and killed millions of innocent people… During that dark time, Christians hid in the jungle to gather and pray for the country, to intercede day and night. When the church in Uganda began to pray for the country in accordance with God’s will, the tyrant Amin stepped down two years later. At that time, Pastor John mulinde who God had chosen to lead the great transformation of Uganda, shared the prayer of breakthrough for the land, was to “establish an altar.” Pastor John put forth “Abraham’s strategy”, the most important strategy is to establish a personal prayer altar. No matter what industry you are engaged in, everyone can have a life style of prayer and maintain a heart and mind and habit of willingness to lay down oneself at any moment to commune with God. Establish a network of prayers that are in alignment with God.
Pastor John Mulinde heard God say, “Give me a net, I will pull your country out of trouble…” he continued to pray and seeks and understood the meaning of that “net” means a network of unified prayer. Unless Uganda begins to establish a network of unified prayers, individuals cannot face Uganda’s ruling power in the air alone, unless there is a vision that transcends individual ministries and sects, and expands to see God’s intentions toward Uganda, people cannot overcome the power of the evil forces in the air, it would be impossible to establish the kingdom of God in Uganda.
Thank the Lord, by relying on the Lord, Pastor John and his team did it. ” if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”(2 Chronicles 7:14) By praying for the spiritual environment of Uganda, and rebuking the spirit of the sorcerer, pleading and praying as if birthing pain for the revival and change, the incredible thing happened – now Uganda has taken on a new look, people are proud of being Ugandans, this is the result of the power of prayer!
No matter where you are, Pastor John Mulinde said: “Transformation begins with the longing for the living water of Jesus Christ.” In the face of the chaos and needs of the end times, rise up and build your altar (individual altar – family altar – church altar), and hand and hands join with in the nationwide prayer network and pray together with earnestness!
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Yearning for the Courts of the Lord
Psalm 84:2 “My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.”
Dear Abba Father,
In these day of fasting, I meditate upon Your lovingkindness in the sanctuary. How lovely is Your courts, full of the fragrance of Your presence. Oh Father, I yearn and long for You and I do not want to ever leave Your sanctuary. Oh my King and my God, everything in me, my heart, my flesh, my emotion, my mind, my soul, and my all is longing for You! You are my greatest reward. Oh Father, if You do not show Yourself to me, my heart will faint with longing. I am lovesick because of my thirst for You! How I long for Your courts because You dwell there!
Father, You once said, “Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool. Where is the house you will build for Me? Where will My resting place be?” (Isaiah 66:1) Oh Father, I want to be in the house where You can rest; come and dwell in me and I in You. My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. I have prepared the throne of my heart just for You. Father, Come and stay!
In the name of Jesus, Amen!
Prayer for the Church 08
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2 (NIV))
Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:14, 28 (NIV))
Abba Father, I ask You to set up a firewall of protection to surround the pastors. No weapons formed against them shall prosper. They will always dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. In the process of turning vision into action, they will not become the prey of the “roaring lion”, they will not be overwhelmed by negative emotions such as frustration, discouragement and faint-heartedness, etc. Oh Lord, I ask You to make our pastors bridges of peace over various congregations, may they be blessings for the unity among churches.
Oh Lord, I ask You to guard our pastors in holiness, to protect them even when they are weary and under pressure. I ask You to prepare for them supportive friends and caring co-workers to share their stress and burdens. Abba Father, Your word says, “when you draw near to God, God will draw near to you.” Oh Lord, I ask You to draw our pastors to spend time with You and be close to You. Grant them longing hearts like King David, whose desire was always for You. Bless them that they would always dwell in Your Holy of Holies, to look upon Your beauty, to seek Your face. And they will love You with all their hearts, all their minds, all their will, all their strength, and love others as themselves. Lord, let Your eyes be always upon our pastors. You will hear them and answer their prayers; increase Your anointing upon our pastors and make them Your glorious witnesses.
Oh Lord, please bless our pastors to become godly men/women who love You, that they will continually walk on Your path of ministry. Bless our pastors to seek first the Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, and receive Your joy because of doing so (ref. Matthew 6:33); Bless them to have clean hands and discernment in all things to know if it is from the Lord’s reward. Bless our pastors to be able to enjoy the richness of the Lord with added no sorrow. My glorious Father, I ask You to grant our pastors the spirit of wisdom and revelation, in order that they would truly know You to receive Your revelation, build up the glorious church together with the body of Christ, and prepare for your return. (Ref. Revelation 19:7)
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For Nations
[Editor’s note: In these forty days, we will first pray for the countries participating in this fasting prayer. After that, we will pray daily for the countries in the continent according to the continents of the world. We will select three to four countries / regions and pray for them everyday.]
Republic of Uganda
[Country Profile: Uganda is an inland country in eastern Africa. It was known as the “African Pearl” during the British colonial period. It became formally independent in 1962. Between 1971 and 1979, Idi Amin imposed a military dictatorship and oppressed human rights. About 500,000 people were killed. In 1979, Tanzania’s invasion ended Amin’s regime. In 1986, when Yoweri Museveni came to power, the president became a real leader of the country. Under his administration, Uganda has enjoyed the political stability. He transformed the country towards a multi-party politics and a liberal economy. He improved Uganda’s relationship with adjacent countries and obtained preferential trade economic assistance. Because of the refugees from Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Sudan, Rwanda, and Burundi, there have been border disputes and tension with these countries. Museveni has been re-elected for many times until now.
Spiritual Condition: The Church in Uganda experienced six transformational movements between 1775 and 1990. God transformed Uganda from an idolatry and witchcraft country to a country dominated by Jesus Christ. The country that used to persecute Christians has now become a country where the president, government officials and citizens are proud of being Christians. The Christian population has increased from 5% to 75%, and the rate of fatal AIDS has fallen from 34% to 5%. In the national prayer event during the celebration of the 50th anniversary of independence in 2012, Uganda President Yoweri Museveni led the people of the country to repent before God. In February 2014, a bill was passed that combats homosexual activities and punishes homosexuals. At present, the Christian population accounts for 84% (including 45.1% of Christianity and 39.3% of Catholicism), but the spiritual life of believers still needs to go deeper. There are false teachers in the Church, and corruption is present. Witchcraft is still prevalent in rural tribal areas, and the Muslim population is also increasing (13.7%).
Pray for Uganda
Luke 4:18-19: “’The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because He has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the y ear of the Lord’s favor.’”
- Pray for Christians: May the Holy Spirit fill the Christians in Uganda, increase the hunger and thirst in their heart for righteousness to continue pursuing holiness. Help them keep themselves from all despicable and corrupt transgressions and become disciples of true love and holy vessels. Urge them to bring the love and truth of Christ to their neighbors, help AIDS patients, and preach the gospel with boldness to the Muslims, the people who believe in animism, and those who are bound by witchcraft. May God save the souls of the unreached people in Uganda.”
- Pray for Church: that God continues to bring down the fire of the Holy Spirit to the Church, to burn and cleanse her, so that she could break away from all the confusing and false teachings of lies and completely remove false teachers and corruption in the Church. May she rise as a holy and blameless Church. May the churches be connected and set up a prayer altar in unity to continue the transformation of Uganda. May this country be known in the world as one that fears God and bases herself on righteousness and justice, just as depicted in Psalm 33:12, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He chose for his inheritance.”
- Pray for border refugees: May God send missionaries to evangelize the refugees, to give comfort and healing, to make the true light shine on those who are suffering in the darkness of the dead, and to lead their feet to the path of peace. May God use Uganda’s transformation to attract neighboring countries and turn to the Lord, only true God, so that the Kingdom of God may also come to and bless these countries.
- Pray for the government: May God continue to raise up among government officials some godly leaders who love the Lord, to govern the country with God’s wisdom and justice, and to remove corruption and administrative sluggishness. May God bless all local administrative officials to be faithful and honest, actively promote public infrastructure, implement education policies, revitalize the economy, and bring people out of poverty.。
- Pray for President Yoweri Museveni: Father God, we thank you for using President Museveni in the past years, so that people in Uganda can freely worship the true God, evangelize and transform the society. May God continue to bless him, making him to fear God and obey Your Word. May he rely on the wisdom of the Lord to settle the border refugees and lead the country out of poverty and corruption. Uganda will be set apart to become a country honoring the Lord Christ; she will enter God’s rich destiny for her.
Central African Republic
[ Background: Central African Republic was a French colony before her independence, and was a major channel for the slave-trade. Population: 5.09 million; Christians: 3.77 million (predominantly Catholics); government: republic. After 30 years of political chaos under military regime, the civil government was established in 1993. The Central African Republic is true to her name, being situated in the center of the African continent. Being 500 miles above the equator, she is a beauty country with diverse climate, including the jungles of the south and the Sahara deserts in the north. Although, she is abundant in natural resources, including diamond, uranium mining, oil drilling and wood production. However, years of civil war has deeply damaged this country.
After the ensuing chaos stemming from the political coup in 2013, conflict between the Christian majority and the Muslim minority has increased dramatically. Armed conflict in Central African Republic is rooted in the civil war of 2013, which the Muslim-majority rebel alliance Séléka fought the Christian-majority “anti-Balaka” militia. The government was not able to stop the violence inflicted upon Christian civilians, which cause defensive resistant and revenge attacks upon Muslims by Christian militia. This spurred up ethnic conflict between Christians and Muslims in the nation. “anti-Balaka” was initially a self-defense force against the Séléka, but it had since transformed into a brutal militia which attack Muslim civilians, and since then have turned into a crime syndicate which also attack churches and Christians. Escalating armed conflict within the borders have caused many to escape. Many suffer extreme fear and hunger when they reach registered refugee camps in neighboring countries. Presently, half of Central African Republic’s population are in danger of lack of food, with 2.5 million in need of humanitarian aid.
Central African Republic is one of the worst nations regarding persecution of Christians. After temporary cessation of violence against Christians, this nation’s situation is rapidly deteriorating. The North-East area of this nation is under Muslim control. Christians in that area often suffer harassment, and may even be forced to leave their homes, while Christian meeting are often subject to the threat of attack. 500 Christians have already been martyred, with over 2000 churches and Christian buildings destroyed, and over 1300 Christians were attacked. 】
- Pray for the people of Central African Republic: Pray that God’s salvation come upon the people of Central African Republic. May God’s children experience God’s faithfulness and peace in the chaos, that they may boldly preach the gospel and be a glorious witnesses for God, and cause many unbelievers to turn to Jesus to enter into true peace and abundance in the Lord.
- Pray for all the members of militias: May God open the eyes of the Muslim militias who attack Christians, that they may see the truth in Jesus Christ. May God save their souls, as Saul was transformed to Paul who loved the Lord, cause Your great light to shine upon them. Also pray for the nominal “Christian” militia, to truly repent for their sins, to be born again, and cease from violence in the name of religion, to stop attacking Muslim civilians and the shedding of innocent blood.
- Pray for the church of Central African Republic: May God protect the church of Central African Republic, provide all the resources necessary for building up the saints, including oral teaching material for many illiterate believers, and sufficient funds for those who are called to fulltime ministry etc. Raise up many holy vessels for serving God. Also we ask Holy Spirit to bring down fire of prayer, to ignite the churches, and revive prayer altars, experiencing God’s provision and leadership. Increase their faith and labor for transformation of the nation.
- Pray for the government of Central African Republic: May God raise up leaders after His own heart in Central African Republic, save the souls of the governmental officials, grant them hearts of compassion, to the plights of the people suffering the fires of war. Give them resolve to change, to humbly turn to God to seek for wisdom and strategy to govern the nation, to still the riots of the militia, rid of corruption. To develop God-given natural resources, to improve the economy and lead Central African Republic into peace and prosperity, that Central African Republic may be a nation that is blessed by God.
- Pray for the president of Central African Republic Faustin-ArchangeTouadéra: Father God, we come before Your throne of grace to pray for the president of Central African Republic, save his soul, protect his body, soul and spirit. May he humble himself before You as Solomon did, to seek wisdom to manage his country. Grant him discernment in the spirit, to understand Your ways and Your will, in order to lead this nation from the snares of Satan – to cease slavery and the war between the militias. May Your abundant grace come upon him and his cabinet, may God have mercy on this nation, bring an end to the civil war, that the people may enjoy true peace.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
Lord! We believe the one that can save the United States is not President Trump, but You, the only true God of the Trinity. However, we believe it is You who raised up President Trump to lead US back to her calling spiritually, and to recover its economy financially. We pray for President Trump and his officials. We ask You to keep President Trump with a humble heart, so that he will seek heavenly wisdom, tactics, strategies, and guidance. We pray for economy recovery not only on US but also on her allies. We pray that US will bring positive influence to China’s economy and to the world. We pray that God will guide President Trump and grant him wisdom and counsel to manage the foreign relationship and economic affairs with Turkey.
God, give President Trump’s spiritual insight, perspective and heavenly sights, to deal with China-US trade issues and to value the relationship between the two countries. Give him godly policies that can benefit both, and become a blessing to the United States and China.
In Jesus’ name we declare, Amen!
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Lord! As apostle Paul urges, “that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority (1Tim 2:1),” Now, we pray in the name of Jesus to bless Chairman Xi and his officials, May You bless them with heavenly wisdom to govern China. Give them especially a heart “to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly” (Micah 6:8) with you. May You raise up Christian officials round him to help him make righteous decisions, according to the heart of God, to bring peace and blessings to Taiwan, to mainland China, and to the rest of the world. We ask You to keep Chairman Xi strong and healthy in daily administration work. We also pray that God grant President Xi courage and wisdom to tackle corruption in the government.
God, give him a gentle, patient, calm and stable heart to face the issue of China-US trade. Because he values the peaceful relationship between both countries above all, God will have mercy toward to China, and bless China and turn things around.
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Rober Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days.]
1 Timothy 2:1-2 “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people – for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
Proverbs 21:1 “In the Lord’s hand the king’s heart is a stream of water that he channels toward all who please him.”
Psalm 47:2 “For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth.” We declare the Lord Most High is the Lord of all the earth, far above all powers and authorities. Lord, by You kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just. (Proverbs 8:15) Your authority is above all governments. We acknowledge that You hold the authorities of all nations.
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemansonry in politics, economics and other areas. In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angels to destroy the dark power from Freemansonry in politics, economics and other areas.
- Pray for the Supreme Court of the United States and other nations that same sex marriage and legalization of abortion be dismantled.
- Pray that the Lord will dismantle the influence of Islam and other religions in the government of the United States and other nations.
- Pray that the Lord will forgive, cleanse and remove corruption in the world, and that the political leaders who push for legalization of same sex marriage be removed. Lord, we ask You to raise up Daniel’s and Joseph’s to be political leaders who align with Your will.
- Pray that God’s salvation be upon the politicians who support homosexuality (LGBT) and abortion, and that their hearts be turned around to truly seek You and find You.
- Pray blessings be upon the US Election and elections of other nations that the elected government officials are after Your own heart.
- Bless the government officials: Bless all the government officials and their families. Pray that God will give them wisdom to fear God. Open their ears that they will hear Your voice and that they will have a personal relationship with God and to follow God’s guidance.
- Lord, we ask that You give wisdom, knowledge and revelation to the political leaders of all government departments so that they will seek strategic solutions for societal problems. We also pray for courage for them to execute fully to bring positive influence according to Your will. We pray that they will govern our land with righteousness, justice and holiness.
- Raise up godly children of God in politics: Lord, we pray that You move and call Your children who are destined to glorify You in the Mountain of Government. Release them to respond to Your calling with boldness. Lead them like Daniel, full of wisdom, understanding, strategies, power, knowledge and spirit to fear God. Let them become vessels to glorify You and to bless others. Cause them to influence the Mountain of Government to transform the whole nation.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Pray for the flood in India
[Current news: Since India entering into rainy season in June, the heavy rains have caused great floods in the 7 provinces of India, the death tolls have risen to 774 people. In the provinces of Cordillera and West Bengal, there are 27 missing and 245 wounded. In the province of Assam, there are 1,145,000 people who are affected by the disaster, nearly 28,000 hectares (Ha) of the agricultural lands affected; in the province of Cordillera, more than 60,000 people have lost their homes due to the flooding disaster.
Editor note: Yesterday I received a letter from the Indian intercessor, to correct our prayer that it should be state of Assam, not province of Assam. We are making the correction here. The letter also shared the disaster in the state of Kerala, that body of Christ in India’s are fasting for this day, and please continue to stand with our Indian Christian family.]
- Pray for forgiveness of sins: Abba Father, forgive the nation of India for their sins of idols worship, adultery, sexual attacks, and murders. Have mercy on India for the people that don’t know You, sins are ever increasing, it affect the people greatly, causing people to sin. Send the spirit of revelations so that the people can know Jesus is the true God, and genuinely repent and turn to God.
- Pray for the Lord to intervene: Pray for Lord´s great and mighty power to give grace and save the people, utilize the governmental disaster team for rescue work, give them wisdom, strategy, and strength to rescue and assist in the rehabilitation work, so the people can receive help speedily.
- Pray for God´s love and healing: Because of the unifying prayers of churches, the sounds of praise is risen and the Holy Spirit has greatly released the love of God, so the heart of the people affected by the disaster can receive comfort and healing.
- Pray for their needs be met: You are JEHOVAH Jireh who provides all the needs. May You use the rich resources of the churches to help those victims, so that they can also sense the love of God, that the gospels can touch their inner most beings, turn the trials into blessings.
Pray for Yemen – Civil war and recent airstrike
[News: August 9th – An airstrike led by Saudi coalition of Arab nations hit a school bus in northern Yemen. 51 people were killed – majority of them children. They were talking with excitement about the day’s field trip at the time of the airstrike. Schools and hospitals have also been struck by the coalition before. The situation in Yemen is one of the world’s worst humanitarian crises. The strike should awaken international concerns. The UN secretary, Antonic Guterres, condemns the airstrike from the coalition and demands an immediate independent investigation.]
- To confess and repent of sins: Lord, forgive this Muslim country Yemen which is full of violence, conflicts and civil war. We pray that they will repent from their sins of murder, bloodshed, violence and evil, and that they will repent from their sins of genocide and disregard of humanity. May Your children arise, rend their garments and their hearts to cry out before You and to repent on behalf of this nation, government and the people. Let Your mercy, righteousness and grace come upon this place. We want to see transformation in this country, like Nineveh, and God’s righteousness will reign in this place.
- To watch over and protect: Father, comfort those who have lost their families and the parents who have lost their children. Heal their hearts and release Your love to calm their fear. Also quickly stop the government officials and the coalition from any more violence, civil war, power struggle, control and using weapons to kill, so that the people can go back to their homes and reunite with their families. We pray for peace in this country – no more wars and threats.
- The church will provide the need: Lord, protect Your children; strengthen and protect them with Your abundant provisions. Use the church to help those who are persecuted, lost their families, and are hurt and frightened. Let Your love be manifested that they will be comforted and healed; let them experience Your love and fill their hearts with Your peace. Draw the people to You and to worship You that our God and our Lord Jesus will be glorified.
In Jesus’ name, Amen!
Pray For Israel
Pray for the potential internal war in Israel
[Current event: Israel’s internal war is approaching, very few talk about it, this is a war that can potentially split the nation: War between Ultra-Orthodox Jews and Liberal Israelis,Ultra-Orthodox Jews (called haredim) are the fastest-growing segment in Israel, currently making up roughly 15 percent of the Jewish population is the fastest growing Jews, about 15% of the population, Israel’s democracy requires a coalition of parties to lead the country. To put his coalition together, Netanyahu had to include two ultra-Orthodox parties, United Torah Judaism and Shas. Ultra-Orthodox Jews do not have television, limited Internet access, and tightly controlled clothing norms and sexual customs. However, the rest of the Israeli population is quite “progressive” and indulgent. As Israel Today states, “As a country, Israel is proud of its tolerance and acceptance of homosexuals. The open gay parliamentarians of the Israeli parliament; the Israel Defense Forces touts its integration with the LGBT community; Tel Aviv is traveled by Israel The ministry promoted the best gay tourist destination; Prime Minister Netanyahu recently highlighted Israel’s acceptance of homosexuality at the American Jewish Committee meeting.” As LGBT activity grew, conflict with ultra-Orthodox Jews became more powerful.
Recently, however, to the consternation of liberal Israelis, “Netanyahu and his Likud Party … helped defeat a motion to include homosexuals in a new amendment to Israel’s surrogacy laws. Homosexuals took to the streets of Tel Aviv in mass protest when the Knesset rejected their appeals. “In response to the liberal outcry, Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem Aryeh Stern insisted that the government of Israel shouldn’t be party to such a ‘wretched’ state of affairs.”Stern’s remarks were widely vilified, as a result of which 200 ultra-Orthodox rabbis wrote a letter supporting him, And they could soon reach a boiling point as the secular population of Israel leans more and more to the left and the haredim lean more and more to the right, while they also continue to grow in numbers and power.
Israel is the most advanced country in the Middle East concerning the right of LGBT, and one of the most advanced countries in Asia. Although in Israel one could not register for same-sex marriage, but as homosexuality was legalized in 1988. She has the title of “the gay capital of the Middle East”. In the 2000s, there were also some violent incidents against LGBT. “In the Pride Parade in Jerusalem in July 2015, the ultra-Orthodox Jewish man Yishai Schlissel went on a stabbing spree and killed the 16-year-old Shira Banki. Therefore, the tension is very serious. ]
Spiritual background: The war between Ultra-Orthodox Jews and the liberal Israelis is like a confrontation between two camps and an ideological war that has been torn apart the nation into two parts. From a spiritual point of view, Satan uses the lies of “progress”, “freedom” and “community integration” to deceive Israel’s acceptance of homosexuality and fall into the sin of indulgence of lust. In particular, Israel is the Chosen people of God. The judgment begins with house of God. God has never soften His requirement for holiness of His chosen people. God has shown through Moses that if you keep the commandments, you will be blessed. If you violate the commandments, deviate from the Word of God, and serve other gods, you will suffer! (Deuteronomy 11:26-28) The confrontation between the ultra-Orthodox and the liberal camps brought hatred and division, fall right into the tricks of the enemy, causing Israel to walk farther away from God’s destiny. The only solution is through the love and redemption of Jesus, to bring the heart of man back to the truth.
Satan tried to completely disintegrate and hinder God’s destiny and calling in the season of 70th anniversary of creation of the Jewish State, but our God is victorious. Let us join together to pray in agreement for Israel, and believe that God will totally turn Israel around, and repossess the lost land ]
See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— 27 the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today; 28 the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known. 2 When the Lord your God has brought you into the land you are entering to possess, you are to proclaim on Mount Gerizim the blessings, and on Mount Ebal the curses(Duet 11:26)
I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him.3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.(II Corinthian 11:2-3)
Abba Father, in the name of Jesus we declare:
- Sent Your spirit of repentance into Israel, to save the souls of Israel.
- Holy Spirit send Your fire, to cleanse Israel, especial the heart of the people in the places and their residents where the gay parade had passed through.
- Replace the wrong and twisted concept of same sex marriage, with the Truth of the bible and the godly marriage value, so the one husband and one wife, one man and one woman, can be fully restored in Israel!
- Awaken the heart of the young generation, to rediscover the value of Christian family, give them a hate for the homosexual concept, and say “NO” to same sexual marriage and its behavior.
- In the name of Jesus we declare, the fire of the Holy Spirit will rend the heaven and come down and burn down and abolish the stronghold of homosexuality in Israel, declare that our God reign, establish Your throne in Israel, revive Israel to be Your holy Kingdom.
- Forgiveness: Ask God to forgive the Israeli government to allow homosexual parades throughout Israel.
- Cleansing: Ask God to cleanse the soul that has been defiled, and thoroughly cleanse and break the influence of homosexuality.
- Blessings and Curses: Ask the Lord to let Israel commemorate the words of God’s blessings on mount Gerizim, and use the words of God’s curse on the mount Ebalto knock open their hearts, so they will have the fear of the Lord, and turn back to God.
- The love of Jesus: The love of Jesus being released among the ultra-orthodox and liberal Jews, let the truth of God to bring them freedom. Bind the strong men who make them hate each other, give peace and unite with each other.
- Pure and clean heart: May God restore Israel’s pure and clean heart toward Christ, and be dedicate to Christ alone.
Praying for the turmoil of Gaza-the border。
[In the news: 8/9 Hamas fired more than 150 rockets into the Israeli Gaza border residential areas; there were some injuries in Israel. Israel also retaliated with rockets at 140 Hamas’ military locations in Gaza. The long-term cease-fire negotiations between the two sides was interrupted. Hamas said the move was in retaliation for Israel’s assassination of its members and the blockade of the Gaza Strip. Iran has expressed its support and will do everything in its power to support Palestinian resistance to Israel. The Israeli military said that the Hamas attack on Israel is still under Iranian manipulation. Israel does not rule out retaliation against Iran.
At least 150 rockets have fallen into Israel, and the country’s “Iron Dome” anti-missile system has intercepted at least 11 incoming rockets. Although the interception rate is much lower than expected, the Israeli military said it’s big. Some rockets have fallen into the open space, so the iron scorpion anti-missile system will not intercept these targets. ]
- Pray for the Israeli residents of the Gaza border and nearby: May God show His mercy upon the lives of the Israelites on the Gaza border and minimize the disaster.
- Pray for the Muslim people in Gaza: Ask God’s salvation to come to the innocent people, and let them know the one true God of the supremacy.
- Pray for the Israeli government: Pray for God to pray for the humble spirit, touch the heart of Netanyahu, and lead the people of the country to fast and pray to seek the king of Joshua, as in 20 Chronicles of the Chronicles, to lead all Israel together. To seek God’s help and salvation, to give wisdom and peace to the Israeli government, to immediately stop Hamas attacks and prevent the expansion of war.
- Ask God to awaken the people of Gaza to rise up against Hamas – one of the evil leaders who control Gaza.
- Ask God to cutoff the connection of the dark power between Hamas and Iran.
Pray For Iran – Israel’s Greatest Enemy
[Background: The state of Iran is still the archenemy of Israel, which also exert control over the Hezbollah, the Assad regime in Syria and Hamas, (and a few others). Iran is beginning a major naval exercise in the Strait of Hormuz, This channel controls access to the Persian Gulf and affects many countries outside Iran. This prompted a strong reaction between the United States and Israel. At the same time, internal turmoil is growing in Iran due to economic problems and people’s protest riots over the regime.
In addition, when the US restarted its economic sanctions against Iran, its Iranian national currency depreciated sharply and prices soared. However, the economic turmoil has also affected the brothers and sisters of the Iranian church. The economic materials are very scarce and it is difficult to spend the day. Please pray for them. ]
We pray that God will
- Keep Israel alert and vigilant, give them wisdom: God keep Israel alert and vigilant, and respond prudently to each action that Iran is taking. Grant wisdom to Israeli and American military leaders, so that they would be able to discern and respond sensibly to what Iran is doing and expressing in public. (Proverbs 8:14-16)
- Shake the political leadership of Iran. Break the bow of Elam: according to God’s promise, may the bow of Elam be broken, and the kings and princes be destroyed. (Jeremiah 49:35, 38)
- Break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas: May the Lord use internal uprisings to break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas.
- Raising up churches in Iran: use the thriving church in Iran to cause the nation to steer away from the current evil path. (II Chronicle 7:14).
- Awaken the people: the people will not be deceived by the evil government, they will stand up and make their voices be heard and demand the changes be made in the leadership of the government, to govern the nation with truth and righteousness, so the life of the people will be in peace and safety.
- Strengthens the Christian brothers and sisters in Iran: Lord, we pray that the peace that transcends all understanding and pure joy in times of trials will fill them up with hope through the Holy Spirit. Cause them to know that God is sovereign and is in full control. He is in the process of shaking, demolishing and restraining. God is establishing for Himself His throne and stronghold in Iran. Pray that God supernaturally meets both the spiritual and physical needs of the brothers and sisters in Iran according to His faithfulness.