Date: 8/3 (3rd Day)
Urgent Prayer Request!
Please pray for those people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. The son of one of the main leaders got sick, vomiting blood and hospitalized for three days. Please ask God to:
- heal this child and bring him to full recovery.
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and properous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Psalm 81:7 “I answered you out of a thundercloud …”
Dear Abba Father,
Today, as we enter the 3rd day of prayer and fasting, Psalm 81:7 reminds me that You often use Your voice of thunder to grasp the attention of our heart in order that we might listen. Father, help me understand the importance of listening to Your voice. How Your people long to enter the secret place to commune with You, listen to Your voice and obey Your guidance. In days of old, You came down on Mount Sinai to speak to the Israelites, while they were all afraid, only Moses went up to the mountain to be with You for 40 days. After that, his life was completely transformed and he was able to lead the Israelites in the wilderness for 40 years to experience Your faithfulness and love and into Your promise. Oh Father, we are also eager to come into a closer relationship with You during the 40 days of prayer and fasting. Let us listen to Your heart and fully obey Your leading; change our lives that we may be filled with the sweet fragrance of Jesus!
In the name of Lord Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!
Repentance for Self 03
Leviticus 19:2 Speak to all the congregation of the people of Israel and say to them, You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.
Leviticus 20:26 You shall be holy to me, for I the Lord am holy and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be mine.
Abba Father, You perceive my thoughts from afar— nothing is hidden from You in all creation! I confess I am a sinner; I cannot save myself. I was born in iniquity, even while in my mother’s womb. You know I have a willing heart, yet I am often overcome by the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the pride of this life; it is a struggle to be free of the snares of sin.
Abba Father, I have sinned against You greatly! I despise my condition, yet I cannot deliver myself. Have mercy on me— a wretch! You have said, ‘For I am the Lord your God. Consecrate yourselves therefore, and be holy, for I am holy.’ You’ve also said, ‘You shall be holy to me, for I the Lord am holy and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be mine.’ Yes Lord! Make me holy! Let me be Yours wholly! Cleanse me by the precious blood of Jesus— set me free from all iniquities and unrighteousness. I surrender to You right now; fill me with Your Holy Spirit! Take off my old man and make me new! Set me on fire— burn away all that does not belong to You; cause me to be a vessel holy unto You! I want to be Your delight, created for Your good works! Praise You Lord!
In Jesus’ Name, amen!
Pray For Nations
[Editor’s note: In these forty days, we will first pray for the countries participating in this fasting prayer. After that, we will pray daily for the countries in the continent according to the continents of the world. We will select three to four countries / regions and pray for them everyday.]
Pray for Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan
Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You as priests to pray for Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan:
Malaysia: We bless Malaysia and command that she is entering into the season of her destiny after the change of regime in 61 years. The horn of God is sounding and declaring God’s visitation upon this country. We declare that a brand new season for Malaysia has begun!
[Background: Malaysia is currently a Muslim country located in Southeast Asia. It is identified as the Golden Gate of one of the three Eastern Gates and one of the six ASEAN countries. It is located on the Maritime Silk Road in charge of the ship traffic of Malacca Strait. The country has two parts, adjacent to Indonesia and Singapore. Malaysia has been ruled by the same regime known for corruption until the 5/9 general election. As a result of the church prayed night and day and the people arose in an unprecedented way, a new regime was born. ]
- Corruption of Former Prime Minister: We ask God to specially bless the national judge who is handling the corruption case. Give him wisdom, courage and integrity to make a just judgment according to God’s will. In particular, protect all those involved in this case from harm: judges, officials and witnesses. Let the former prime minister be brought to justice without any incidence of bloodshed.
- Just and Good Government for the People: We bless the new government to be just and good to the people, God-fearing and full of blessings from God. We ask God to remove the roots of corruption and break shackles of witchcraft, so that evil can be completely removed from this country and Malaysia be released into a new era.
- Freedom of Belief: We ask God to bless the government to adhere to the constitution to guarantee the freedom of belief, and thwart the plan to control the country with Sharia laws.
- Worship Groups Among the Younger Generation: We ask God to raise up worship groups among the younger generation; let them fulfill the prophecy in Isaiah. Let new songs of worship first arise from the islands of the East, then the wilderness of Kedar (Arabs) will raise their voices and the people of Sela (Jordan and Palestine) will sing for joy. Let them give glory to the Lord and proclaim his praise: “The Lord will march out like a champion, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.” (Isaiah 42:13)
- Church Unity: Let the Christians, united as one, make a difference in the government and society. Let the church be united and align herself with God, filled with the Holy Spirit, and continue to change the spiritual atmosphere of Malaysia, bringing Malaysia into her destiny and fulfilling God’s will.
- Pray for Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad: Father, we ask You grant him mercy and grace for being willing to serve his country when he could have enjoyed his old age in comfort. Bless him and his family and bring him into the kingdom of light. Let him be filled with truth and faith and give him a clean hear and an right spirit to walk in Your truth and righteousness. Let him lead the country to repent and return to the Lord Jesus. Watch over him and his family as they come and go.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Philippines: We ask the Lord’s mercy especially for Christians at the top of the government to be witnesses for the Lord; let them exercise justice and solve the problem of corruption, so that the economy can grow and the people’s lives can be improved.
[Background: The Philippines is located in eastern Asia and is made up of more than 7,000 islands. It is mainly composed of ethnic groups that speak the language of the South Island language (95.5%), and there are also Chinese (1.5%), Indians, and Arabs. The Philippines was a Spanish colony and was occupied by the United States in the early 20th century until it was completely independent in 1946. The security of the society in the Philippines has been bad for many years. Due to government corruption, loose arms control, and serious social problems such as unemployment and poverty, many Filipinos have to work overseas, and the return of foreign exchange has become the main source of income in the Philippines. In May 2017, the southern part of the Philippines was occupied by the ISIS-related armed forces. ]
- The Sin of Idolatry:Although most Filipinos are Catholics, the sin of idolatry is prevalent: in particular, people worship baby Jesus. We ask the Lord to forgive them and let them to be born again and saved..
- Pray for Promiscuity on Campus:Premarital sex has
led to many unmarried mothers. We ask God to forgive and cleanse the whole country and deliver them from bondage of sexual sins.
- Raise the Church to be Salt and Light:We ask the Lord to renew the church and open the spiritual understanding of believers; remove the spirits of the orphans and poverty and let the church arise and shine. For the sins of the Catholic Church mixing with other faiths, we ask the Lord for forgiveness. We ask God to renew leaders of church to live a life of rebirth for the mystery of knowing the gospel is Christ. Bless the church to participate in the 24/7 watch. Let God be honored as the King of Philippines and let righteousness prevail and sins be exposed and judged. Let all people be healed ushering in a greater revival and healing of the land.
- Remove Corruption and Let the government be Just: Let Christians at top of the government exercise justice and fight bribery and corruption. Give government officials the fear of God and and let them deal with economic issues with righteousness and justice. At present, as government officials often collude with drug traffickers, thousands of young people, as well as political, business and educational figures are affected. Because drug trafficking/abuse will completely destroy the next generation, we ask God to give the Philippine President a heart of righteousness, justice, integrity, holiness, and compassion to deal with issues concerning drug trafficking.
- Protect the People and Missionaries from ISIS:We ask God to protect all the missionaries from harassment and killings from the ISIS. Grant hostages (local and foreign) grace and angels to guard them; let them be released as soon as possible. We pray that You will raise up “Pauls” in the rebels so that they will be restored and will live and die for the Lord. Give the Philippine government wisdom and ability to annihilate all the rebel。
- Pray for Overseas Filipino Workers: There are many overseas Filipino workers. We ask God to renew their lives and make them a channel for the gospel.
- Pray for President Duterte:Forgive him for speaking words of contempt against God. We ask for his salvation; fill him with truth and give him a clean heart and an upright spirit to lead the country to repent and return to the Lord Jesus. We ask You to protect him and his family as they come and go. Renew his minds to replace old thoughts and ideas; keep his spirit, body and soul strong and prosperous.
In the name of Lord Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!
Taiwan: “Glorious things are said of you, O city of God…This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her.” (Psalms 87:3,5)
- Ask God to abolish the Same Sex Marriage Bill – this same-sex marriage bill will be formally implemented next year. Ask God for His mercy to turn around and abolish the bill.
- Raise Up the church – may the Lord show His mercy and grace, raise up the church to stand on the priesthood, repent and intercede and seek the Lord’s face for Taiwan, and turn Taiwan away from all evil deeds. May the Lord forgive the sins of Taiwan, heal the land of Taiwan, and set up a throne of justice and justice in Taiwan to let the people walk in the light of His faces.
- Pray for the referendum – definition of marriage by one man and one woman. Ask the Lord to let the referendum pass the censorship at the end of August, so that the marriage, the family and the values in Taiwan are godly.
- Use the church to transform Muslims – due to the government’s southward open policy, many Muslims came to Taiwan to study or work. Ask the Lord to open the door to evangelism, so that the Lord’s will can be done quickly, and sending workers out to harvest crops. . Ask the Lord to give the church the love for Muslims, share the gospel with them with love, and enable them to know the one true God.
- Cross-strait relations – ask the Lord to direct the hearts of the leaders of Taiwan and China, so that the leaders on both sides of the Taiwan Strait can release goodwill in peace and embrace each other with love, so that cross-strait relations are according to God’s will. Upon revival, work together for God’s destiny for the Chinese.
- Salvation comes to Taiwan – ask God to save the soul of Taiwanese Buddhists. Ask God to forgive Taiwan for serious idolatry, and allow pagans to come to Taiwan to hold events like “Tomorrow Land.”. Pray that God will thoroughly cleanse after the pagan worship that defiled the land and heart of people. Ask for the fire of the Holy Spirit to fall and cleanse the land of Taiwan.
- Pray for President Tsai Ing-wen – ask the Lord to save her soul, soften her heart, open her eyes, and let her know the true God Jesus Christ. Ask the Lord to give President Tsai the divine wisdom and the love for the people, so that the decisions she made will bring blessings to the church in Taiwan, and can come up with appropriate policies to make the people safe.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray for World Leaders
President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel
- President Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Bless President Trump: May God to give President Trump and his cabinet members a humble heart that they may align with God; they will set the national policies according to God’s will. May God give them insight and wisdom to deal with all attempts to destroy or resist these policies. All the accusations against President Trump are of no avail. He will trust in You, and have peace in You because he said, “In due time their foot will slip; It is mine to avenge; I will repay...” (Deu 32:35)
Pray for Putin： May God open his heart to salvation and allow Russia to open to Christianity in full, so that the knowledge of the Lord will be all over Russia.
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Rober Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days.]
[Current Event: Today’s global sex education advocates that homosexual teaching is a must . Countries such as the United States and Taiwan teach sex education in their curriculum and even demonstrate and practice masturbation in the classroom. It has greatly defile the next generation. Satan wants to completely seize the next generation and push the world to be like Gormorrah and Sodom. Even the church youth is affected. This is the biggest crisis in the global education system. ]
- Ask God to forgive the United State, Taiwan and other countries that teach sex education to pollute the next generation. May God’s mercy come upon us and move God’s children in the United States, Taiwan and other countries to fight against the dark forces behind homosexuality, launch holiness movement to turn the tide of homosexuality and abolish all the ungodly sex education.
- Ask God to raise up god-fearing children of God to enter into the education system, produce teaching materials full of God’s knowledge and truth to replace the existing wrong teaching about sex, life and religion, so that the whole world will be full of the knowledge of the Lord and establish godly education system.
- Ask God to keep those god-fearing councils in the board of education to continue to speak for the Lord and stop the sex education. May God keep them safe and watch their coming and going.
- Pray especially for US school shootings and global campus bullying and drug trafficking. May God put an end to such incidents at school. Protect the campus and keep the students safe.
- Pray for revival of the campus: May God pour out His Spirit over campuses, ignite the fire of intercession and establish the alter of prayers. Let prayers return to the campus.
- Pray for the elite schools in all countries, such as Ivy-league universities and ask Holy Spirit to work in these universities to win over the souls of the students.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Pray for the fire in northern California
(Please continue to pray since the fire is still on going)
[Current events: Since July 26, there are more than 200,000 acres, 17 areas with 8 deaths, 5 million residents evacuated from homes, thousands of buildings were destroyed by the spreading fire. Bethel church has now become one of relief distribution center under the Salvation Army. ]
Father, we are pressing through the destruction of many homes, sufferings, fear, deaths, we embrace to hold on to Your love that’s ever changing. We praise Your Greatness, Your Name is greatly exalted in the midst of these suffering and brokenness, in the hearts of petitioners. We pray, O God, your glorious Cross covers the land and the lives of many, Your Mighty Love destroys the hands of the destroyer.
- Pray for the Bethel Church and the residents of the disaster area. Pray for God’s mercy, stop the fire, and perform miracles to keep the Bethel church, all disaster relief personnel and innocent people safe, and to minimize the disaster.
- Bless Bethel Church to be the light and salt, to comfort to the broken hearted, care to the needy, to lead many to know God’s true peace and love.
Urgent Prayer for Severe Drought in Austria
[Current event: Unprecedented severe drought has spread most parts of Australia, with only one tenth of rainfall of previous years, while some suffered two years without rain. It has caused farming and cattle in total loss.]
Father, Australia is suffering a 116 years historical drought, please forgive our unfaithful stewardship, greatly neglected the Go-given responsibility to care and preserve our inheritance and resources. We have abused the land and air now results in inflicting casualties and disasters. Father, we ask for forgiveness of our sins, restore life and healing to the land and inheritance. Please take away the tears of the inflicted, stretch Your might arm of deliverance. We trust Your Command will bring lightning and thunders, wind, clouds of many waters, Lord, the make of mountains, You are full of mercy and grace. ‘Your anger lasts for a moment but Your Mercy and Grace last a lifetime. Weeping may stay for the night but rejoicing comes in the morning.” Psa 30:5. Lord, may Your mercy and deliverance come quickly for Australia, may Your salvation and glory be exalted on all the earth.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For Israel
Pray for Repentance of Israel
Pray for Repentance of Israel
[Background: The Gay Pride Parade event was scheduled to take place in 8 Israeli cities between 6/8-8/2; the finale of the event has taken place in Jerusalem on 8/2]
- Ask God to forgive the Israeli government, allowing gay parades throughout Israel
- Ask God to give the spirit of repentance into Israel and save the souls of Israelies.
- Ask for the fire of Holy Spirit from heaven, cleanse Israel from all the defilement of the holy land and people’s hearts
Pray For Southern Israel:
Lord, please be a shield to Israel’s south, the desert You have enabled to bloom. Send Your watcher and warrior angels to guard our southern borders from infiltration, terror, war or other forms of attack.
- Thank you for intercepting and miraculously re-directing rockets and missiles shot from Gaza into southern Israeli civilian centers. May you continue to protect Israel from any form of weapons including fire-kite and rockets.
- Please enhance peaceable cooperation with the Bedouin in the Negev, many of whom have blessed the Jewish people. Sustain cooperative relations with Egypt and Jordan over shared borders and interests.
- Expose and shake enemy hideouts and tunnels in desert lands, for “the voice of the Lord shakes the desert” (Ps. 29:8). Make a way where there seems to be none for the Negev to grow as an agricultural, industrial, hi-tech and military center (Isa. 43:19). “ Provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland to give drink to … the people [You] formed for [Yourself] that they may proclaim [Your] praise” (Isa. 43:20-21).
- Protect, strengthen and embolden Messianic congregations and believers in the south.
(Source: Light Of Zion Ministries)