Weekly Prayer (1/6)
|Prayer Category||Prayer Item|
|Pray For United States|
|Prayer For Israel|
|Pray for Global Critical Events|
|Prayer For First Nations|
|Pray for Church|
New Year’s Blessing
Shalom to You Dear Intercessors
Happy New Year!
Deuteronomy 11:12 “It is a land the Lord your God cares for; the eyes of the Lord your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end.”
This is our prayer for you all:
Abba Father, thank You for watching over us from the beginning of the year to the end! In Your glory, You have called us to stand together on the global 247 prayer wall to watch and pray for the Kingdom of God. In 2019, we thank everyone for their faithfulness, persistence and perseverance praying with one heart in unity. Our hearts are filled with thankfulness and gratitude!
In this new year, we believe Jesus Christ will help intercessors to have a deeper knowledge of Jehovah. The knowledge of the Lord, will fill the earth like water cover the sea. Raise up more intercessors at every corners with burden over every realms to stand in the gap and to prepare the way of the Lord.
We pray that in 2020, the spirit of reformation will blow to all the land, to expose darkness, wipe out evil, raise up righteous people, to put on the mantle of Cyrus and to bring reformation! Abba Father, may You raise up reformers to consider effective strategies to renew and rebuild every areas of the nation and society. For righteousness and justice to be established everywhere and raise up courageous warriors to make nations our inheritance for the Lord!
Dear intercessors, let us stand together on the prayer wall. To pray and cry out to God day and night. To bring breakthrough and to start a glorious 2020!
Global 247 Prayer Wall Editorial Team
Declaration Prayer: Proclaim for the Younger Generation
【Background: Young people across the globe are under attack by a culture of hostility in tolerance of all things without control. Show Them God’s Absolutes (Isa. 5:20) The younger generation needs us to show them how to live for God and how to stay with God. They don’t understand right from wrong. They are not taught ‘absolutes’ in school. Instead, they are taught, ‘Okay, Whatever!’ They believe in tolerating everything of the world is OK even if it’s wrong. There’s no clear standard and no moral boundaries. … Detailed Reading】
- Psalm 24:6 “Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob.”
- Psalm 71:17 “Since my youth, God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.”
- 1 John 1:7 “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”
- John 8:36 ‘So if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.’
In the name of Jesus, we declare:
- This Generation will not be adjusted to the culture without careful thinking in high alert. (Psa. 24:6)
- Evil Culture cannot drag them down to their levels of immorality, or the trap of accepting wrong as right. They will not be confused and will follow God’s Order in steadfast faith.
- They will be quick to flee from addictions, substance-abuse, deceptions, illusions, mind-control, rejections and intimidation.
- Building powerful cohesion with families, spiritual fathers and mothers, fathers to the fatherless with fathers’ hearts; fellowships and communities, and intimacy with God. To proclaim God’s wondrous works from this day forward. (Psa. 71:17)
- The Blood of Jesus and the Power of Holy Spirit destroy generation curses and its bondages, powers of death and witchcraft, idolatry. (John 8:36)
- The great Conviction of sin with Holy Cleansing takes place (1 John 1:7) in nations, homes, schools, churches, marketplace, hospitals, social centers: ‘WITH THEIR SINS ARE FORGIVEN!’ In Jesus’ Name.
Pray for United States: U.S. kills Iranian Terrorist Commander, Escalating Conflict With Iran
【Current Affairs: In the early morning of January 3, the U.S. military launched an air raid on the international airport in Baghdad, Iraq, killing Iranian special forces commander Qasem Soleimani and his entourage, including eight others. The attack culminated tensions between the United States and Iran. The following is a timeline of the US-Iraq conflict, showing how the two countries have evolved into this situation in the past 8 days. … Detailed Reading】
- Isaiah 2:4 “He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.”
- Matthew 24:6 “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.”
- Psalm 110:5-6 “The Lord is at your right hand; he will crush kings on the day of his wrath. He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth.“
We declare in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ:
- Demonstration of God’s justice: The death of Suleimani is a symbol of the collapse of evil forces, and a manifestation of the justice of Jehovah God.
- Safeguard Israel and the Middle East :
- God must stop Iran and her allies from continuing provocations and waging war off the timing of God. (Isa 2: 4)
- Iran’s nuclear threat to Israel and the world will be eliminated. (Matt. 24: 6)
- God’s peace will come to Israel and the Middle East, shattering all attacks planned to escalate violence.
- Protecting the U.S .:
- God will give President Trump, Pompeo, and the U.S. Departments of Defense & Intelligence with heavenly insights and peace strategies. When facing problems, they can judge soundly the situations and avoid entering a large-scale war.
- The power of God shelters and protects the American embassy and staff, American citizens, and the military.
- Paranormal protection extends to all states, cities and communities. (Psalm 110: 5-6) The United States will not be subject to short-range or long-range attacks or any violent attacks.
- Any terrorist attack, violence in the United States and abroad, and secret supporters of the war will be exposed and futile.
- God’s eternal peace, love, and redemption come to the United States, enabling the United States to fulfill God’s will and purpose for Iran, Israel, and the Middle East.
We pray in the name of Jesus!
Pray for Israel: Pray for Israel’s Security
【Background and Current Event: On the morning of January 3, one of Israel ’s most dangerous enemy was shot dead by a U.S. drone near Baghdad airport. Qassim Soleman, who spreads terror around the world, was an Iranian major general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and commander in the Quds Force responsible for special military operations abroad. His force has been very active recently in Syria near Israel. Several others were also killed in the attack, including Iran’s agent, the head of the Iraqi terrorist group. Iran has vowed retaliation against the US and Israel, America’s number one ally.】
- Habakkuk 3:13 “You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot.”
- Deuteronomy 31:I 6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Psalms 62:2 “Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.”
Father, we thank You for removing Israel’s enemy. May those who hate Zion turn back in shame. Oh, Father, we ask You to frustrate Iran’s attempt to retaliate against Israel and the United States. Help Israel to rely on You unwaveringly, to be strong and courageous. Oh let Israel once again experience that You are the Rock of her salvation!
We pray in the name of Jesus!
Global Critical Event
Critical Event: Pray for Taiwan’s 2020 Presidential and Legislative Elections (6)
【Current Affairs: January 11th, 2020 Taiwan’s Election Day has entered the last stage. 647 legislative candidates are competing for 113 legislator seats, three sets of presidential and vice president candidates, waiting to see who will win in the end. Truly 2020 is a very crucial year globally. Taiwan’s election campaign is not only about the battle between light and darkness, but also the fight for the ethical values of the family. The key is whether the church can fight for the truth of Christ! At this critical moment, let us stand with Taiwan and raise up the banner of God’s justice for truth!!! …Detailed Reading】
- Isaiah 62:1 “For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.“
- Psalm 75:4-7 “To the arrogant I say, ‘Boast no more,’ and to the wicked, ‘Do not lift up your horns. Do not lift your horns against heaven; do not speak so defiantly.’ No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt themselves. It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.“
For The Taiwan Election, We Declare In The Name of Jesus Christ :
- The 1.5 million children of God in Taiwan will rise up and to fully know God’s mind and ways. They will not be silent for Taiwan, and will not rest until God’s righteousness shines forth. (Isaiah 62: 1)
- The Lord Jesus is the wall of fire surrounding Taiwan. Taiwan’s political power rests on Jesus ’shoulders. God must block and expose any illegal election behavior. The result of the election will humble the proud and the wicked, and allow the righteous to be elected successfully. To be used by You as blessing to the people. (Psalm 75: 4-7)
- The Lord Jesus will take control of the hearts of the elected. Their ears and eyes will be opened, and they will elect Your anointed king.
- The Lord Jesus will perform miracles and lead Taiwan over chaos and division. The breakthrough anointing will transform Taiwan, bring the Republic of China into destiny and enter into a kingdom of justice and holiness!
- The transformation of Taiwan will bring about the domino effect to affect China, Asia and everywhere.
Pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Pray For First Nations
Pray for First Nation of North America – Restoring The Native Language And Culture
【Background: On December 20th, President Trump signed a measure to extend the federal grant program for the protection of Aboriginal languages and relax the eligibility restrictions so that more tribes can participate. This measure was formally established with the support of the two parties, and was approved by President Trump after the U.S. Senate passed. Tribal leaders and members of the New Mexico State Congress said for this plan to be re-enactivated before 2024, symbolizing the federal government’s commitment to protect Native American language heritage and to help to identify and restore Native American communities. ... Click to read more 】
- Acts 17:26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
- Restore Native Language and Culture : Heavenly Father, please raise up the first nation people, especially the younger generation, so that they can not only identify with their own cultural language, but also revitalize and promote them. Please release the ancient and unique sound You created for the tribal people and restore their languages, music, dance, and culture, and release and restore them into their destinies. (Acts 17:26) .
- U.S. Government Policy : Heavenly Father, please continue to use various channels to awaken every departments of the U.S. government, for them to understand that the first nation people is the key to the revival of the United States. May they come up with regulations and resources beneficial to the First Nations. May the US government openly apologize to the first nations for injustices and unfair atrocities against the first nation people, restore their due honor and statutes, so the first people across the United States can rise up, to lead all tribes to bring in the unprecedented revival of the United States!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For Church
Pray for Participating Churches and Pastors on Regional 24/7 Prayer Walls
【Editor’s Note: The 24/7 prayer walls listed here are especially for local churches and pastors. If you are committed to watch on the regional walls, simply click on the link listed below to connect to the local prayer wall. 】
- East Coast 24/7 Prayer Wall – Prayers for Local Churches & Leaders
- Bread Of Life Christian Church in ShiLin
- NZ Awaken the Dawn
Related Events and Prayer Background
Declaration Prayer: Proclaim for the Younger Generation
- Isaiah 5:20 “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.”
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His One and only Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.”
【Background: Young people across the globe are under attack by a culture of hostility in tolerance of all things without control.
Show Them God’s Absolutes (Isa. 5:20)
The younger generation needs us to show them how to live for God and how to stay with God. They don’t understand right from wrong. They are not taught ‘absolutes’ in school. Instead, they are taught, ‘Okay, Whatever!’ They believe in tolerating everything of the world is OK even if it’s wrong. There’s no clear standard and no moral boundaries.
Our young people need help in knowing what truth is and how to establish safe boundaries without confusions. Mainstream media is taking over of our space, setting up trap accepting wrong is right. They tolerate things the Bible calls sin, and many young people are losing sight of absolutes of life.
Realizing and Sharing Their Potential
Today’s kids need us. They need to see our strong faith. Many of them have problem with acceptance and need to be reassured that they’re accepted and that God loves them. (John 3:16)
The seeds of greatness must plant in their hearts and cultivated by the Word of God; to worship and serve His Kingdom.】
Pray for The U.S.A.: U.S. kills Iranian Terrorist Commander, Escalating Conflict With Iran
- Galatians 5:26 “Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.”
- Ephesians 6:11 “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.”
【Current Affairs: In the early morning of January 3, the U.S. military launched an air raid on the international airport in Baghdad, Iraq, killing Iranian special forces commander Qasem Soleimani and his entourage, including eight others. The attack culminated tensions between the United States and Iran. The following is a timeline of the US-Iraq conflict, showing how the two countries have evolved into this situation in the past 8 days:
- December 27: More than 30 rocket dropped on a military base near Kirkuk , Iraq ’s oil town, killed an American civilian contractor, and injured four US and two Iraqi soldiers. U.S. officials have accused Kataib Hezbollah, an Iranian-backed Iraqi militia, of origin.
- December 29 : US air strikes on five Hezbollah brigades, three of them in Iraq and two in Syria, killing at least 24 people.
- December 31 : Pro-Iranian militia and supporters demonstrate to the U.S. ambassador to Baghdad, forcing U.S. diplomats to be trapped for more than 24 hours and burning down the embassy reception area.
- January 3 : U.S. forces launch drone air strikes, killing Suleimani, several officials and pro-Iranian militia personnel.
Roots of Deteriorating U.S.-Iran Relations
President Trump’s cancellation of the nuclear agreement with Iran and his pro-Israeli stance have caused bilateral relations between the United States and Iran to become increasingly tense. In fact, indirect wars between the two sides in Yemen, Syria, and Iraq have already begun. Iran has been testing President Trump’s bottom line on the war after threats from Iran and Iran-backed organizations have escalated on land and at sea over the past six months .
Since October, Iranian-backed Iraqi militia has conducted 11 rocket and mortar attacks on U.S. bases and Iraqi facilities in order to expel U.S. forces from Iraq and force the United States to stop sanctions on Iran (sanctions are due to Iran Non-compliance with international nuclear agreements). These various factors and events led to the attack on December 27 and the warming of the US-Iran conflict .
Iran Issue Still Exists Despite Suleimani’s Death
Suleimani is the head of the infamous Revolutionary Force (Quds Force), which is responsible for the Islamic Republic’s expansion and terrorist operations in the Middle East, particularly Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. He is also Iran’s top leader Khamenei’s most trusted, loyal and capable general.
The attack on the U.S. military base in Iraq and the subsequent joint attack on the U.S. ambassador to Baghdad were all under his command. He and his Revolutionary Guards were the main culprits that killed hundreds of American and Allied forces and injured thousands. According to reports, Suleimani was planning to launch an evil attack on US diplomats and military personnel in a short period of time. To this end, the United States has taken pre-emptive actions to prevent further terrorist actions by him, not to provoke a war.
US Is On High Alert
Although Suleimani was killed, the source of the problem is still the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Iranian regime is likely to retaliate. Major U.S. cities, particularly New York City, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and others have issued high vigilance and adopted preventive security measures.】
Critical Event: Pray for Taiwan’s 2020 Presidential and Legislative Elections (6)
- Psalm 67:1-2, 7 “May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us— so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. May God bless us still, so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.“
【Current Affairs: January 11th, 2020 Taiwan’s Election Day has entered the last stage. 647 legislative candidates are competing for 113 legislator seats, three sets of presidential and vice president candidates, waiting to see who will win in the end. Truly 2020 is a very crucial year globally. Taiwan’s election campaign is not only about the battle between light and darkness, but also the fight for the ethical values of the family. The key is whether the church can fight for the truth of Christ! At this critical moment, let us stand with Taiwan and raise up the banner of God’s justice for truth!!!
Here is a letter of appeal jointly issued by the pastoral leaders of Taiwan:
Shalom to pastors, preachers, elders, deacons, leaders all over the country!
We won the referendum in 2018, but lost the political battlefield in 2019 . We won public opinion in 2018 but lost politically in 2019 . In 2018 , while we were happy about the mainstream opinion being prevailed, another force quietly resurfaced. We feel frustrated and sad. Some churches no longer talk about the issue of marriage, and some churches become lukewarm on the issue of same sex marriage. But the battlefield of truth does not cease to exist because of our indifference, it becomes more fierce and the pull of society is more intense.
Church on the one hand needs to spread the gospel, on the other hand to wake up and be alert to steer away from old patterns and actively expand the strategies and actions for the kingdom of God- to exert influence in the seven mountains of influence, to sit in the position as “elders at the city gate” to rule and reign in authority!”
2020 is a crucial year. Will Taiwan be better and advance the kingdom of God? Or sink more towards the kingdom of darkness? The key is the attitude of the church — the ruler of the kingdom of God. The vote in the hands of the church determines the future of our national society.
The church does not talk about politics, but the truth! The church does not talk about political parties. We support saints who lift up Christ, to enter the parliament to modify the evil law, and to restore the “effectiveness” of the public votes of 7.65 million people. Referendum is only effective for two years, so the bill can be amended to either repealed or restored on November 24, 2020. So, if there is a political force to intervene, even the “civil law marriage”, can be lost on November 24, 2020, same sex marriage can be confirmed in civil law, and same sex education can be full implemented.
We sincerely call on all the pastors across the country to join hands in defending the truth of Christ, to shout the final victory of Christ, to protect the next generation, we earnestly invite you to take hold of the last opportunity to spread the “political stance of the Kingdom of God” in the church. We ask you to pray first, afterwards, to support the candidates of the family love parties who uphold the truth of the family, exert your local influence, call on the church members, awaken the people, cross the party line, and fight for truth and for the future generations!
Joint pastors and workplace leaders:
Zhou Shenzhu, Zheng Boren, Yang Ningya, Xiao Xiangxiu, Liu Qunmao, Du Mingda, Tang Jianru, Zhu Benye, Zhang Qiming, Tao Junliang, Wu Daochang, Yu Rixin, Huang Guorui, …
】(Continued joint name)
Critical Events: Pray for Refugee Children Out of School And Child Marriage Crisis
【Current Events: Mouzon, now only 19 years old, the youngest goodwill United Nations
ambassador from Syria. She had been in Jordan’ s refugee camp for a year and a half, she escaped with only books, tried persistently to be a voice for the silent refugees who were exploited from education opportunities, to appeal for girl refugees to be educated and to resist and stop child marriage.
Concerned About the Demise of Refugee Children : For children, being out of school is only the beginning, long-term exploitation of educational opportunities will cause children to lack comprehensive development and have far-reaching effects. About $8.5 billion is required globally in education funds each year to help children in need, but the funds are chronically inadequate. According to reports, refugees have been displaced for an average of 17 years, meaning that their entire childhood was exploited, hurt and destroyed in the midst of displacement.
The study found that nearly one-third of Jordanian marriage registrations involved child marriage in 2014, and many ended in divorce, forcing uneducated girls to be overwhelmed and with no direction for the future. More than 130 million girls in the world are out of school. In the war zone, about 25 million primary and secondary school children are out of school, 50 million children are displaced from their homes, and millions of people are wandering around looking for a safe life. The dropout rate of girls is 2.5 times higher than that of boys. Of the refugee children, only half can enter primary school and about one quarter can attend secondary school.
Pray for First Nation of North America – Restoring The Native Language And Culture
【Current Affairs: On December 20th, President Trump signed a measure to extend the federal grant program for the protection of Aboriginal languages and relax the eligibility restrictions so that more tribes can participate. This measure was formally established with the support of the two parties, and was approved by President Trump after the U.S. Senate passed. Tribal leaders and members of the New Mexico State Congress said for this plan to be re-enactivated before 2024, symbolizing the federal government’s commitment to protect Native American language heritage and to help to identify and restore Native American communities.
The importance of language lies in its culture, history, and ethnic beliefs in everything from the mundane to the sacred. However, Native American families no longer inherit languages, and their next generation is almost assimilated by American culture.
The recent wave of revival is gradually emerging in North America, and young Aboriginal people are working to restore tribal languages. Here is the journey of one of the Cheyenne young people:
We grew up hearing our dad speak Cheyenne in phrases. Words for bread, or salt, or fart. Phrases like come sit down, come sit down for dinner. We didn’t grow up thinking we should or should not be learning our language. We didn’t know then how important a language is to keep, how it holds within it a people’s culture, history—a people’s beliefs about everything from the mundane to the sacred. Those were different times. We weren’t from the generation of cultural revival, of language revival, as I’ve seen happen in the past ten years or so. We assimilated. Our mom did not speak the language. Our dad worked a lot. Teaching us would have taken energy he didn’t have. Maybe we didn’t have the energy either.
Language wasn’t important to me until later in life. I wasn’t particularly noticed for anything academic, and I was for athletics, so I did that. I was also quiet. In my own head, or seemingly daydreaming all the time. I must have been building a private language all along. When I finally came to reading and then writing after college, I took it on with the intensity of those who have lost and didn’t know, who found they could see to that other side, where something they couldn’t have known they couldn’t have known lay right there, if some time and effort is put in. Finishing a novel was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I feel I’m approaching a similar place with the Cheyenne language now. There was something I didn’t understand I didn’t understand. I didn’t have the language or understanding for it. My dad’s never been one to force anything on his kids. My sister Carrie just became fluent in our language over the past several years and I could not be more proud of her.
Revitalizing the Cheyenne language, having tribal and non-tribal members learn the language, become fluent, is not an obscure hobby, is not like the learning of a past-time, like something that can’t be used or will not be useful. Use itself depends on language and context, use according whom? To understand the Cheyenne way of life, as Cheyenne people, as anyone interested in understanding Cheyenne people, language is the most direct route. There are ideas and worldviews embedded in the language. From what little I know to be true about any language, there is much to be learned.
Native people lived on this land for thousands and thousands of years. This country, American culture—which is in and of itself made of so many other cultures—has only existed for around three hundred years at most. There are relationships to this world, to the land, to each other to be learned from Native languages. There are ways to be we might need in a world such as this, one bent on destroying itself, one out of touch with what it means to consider our environment and our relationship to it. To have and embody respect, kindness, love, generosity. My dad told me the Cheyenne language has these qualities embedded in it. He said it’s a holy language.”
】(Source:Tommy Orange, Author of There There )
Cleansing And Covering Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I ________ (put your name in it) come to the throne of grace, through the blood of Jesus Christ, the power of the Holy Spirit, to receive Your abundant grace and mercy. Lord Jesus, ________ confess You are the Lord of my life. I ask the resurrected power of the Holy Spirit to fill and saturate every part of my being. I surrender all my spirit, soul and body completely to You. Now I ask You to reveal to me, remind me of any sin that I have committed known or unknown, so that I can confess and repent of them accordingly. (Recommendation: quiet yourself, so you can allow the Holy Spirit to reveal to you)
Cleanse me from all the defilement of the world, sanctify me and my family line of any unrighteousness with the blood of Jesus. Now by my own will, I choose to forgive everyone that has offended me or hurt me, I release them into the freedom of my forgiveness. I also release them from the debts they might owe me. I now cast all my burden to You . Your yoke is easy, Your burden is light. I now put on the armor of God that You have given me, gird myself with the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit, my feet fitted with the gospel of peace, so that I can pray and intercede in the Holy Spirit by Your mighty power, and after done all to stand firm.
Firewall Covering Prayer
Abba Father, I thank you for watching and blessing us coming in and going out, from now and forevermore.
Abba Father, help us to hide under the shadow of the Almighty, and cover us with Your wings. I now plead the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth on myself, my entire family _________
(speak names of your family, and name the people, things, items, that needs covering, such as : your work, ministries, and everyone that you minister to, your property, finances, friends, pets, vehicles, pastors and small group leaders / members and president )
Abba Father, send the host of angels and chariots of fire, to surround and protect us, I ask that You place the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ, in between everyone and the power of darkness that we might be facing today, to block all ungodly influences and keep us from all spiritual attacks, loss of property and any evil strategy of the enemies. We declare no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen!
Pray for Organizers, leaders and editorial team of this 40-day fast
Please pray for the people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers, and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their families. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy with prosperous spirits, souls, and bodies.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it into words speedily and accurately.