Weekly Prayer (2/18)
|Prayer Category||Prayer Item|
|Cleansing / Covering Prayer|
|Daily Prayer Declaration|
|Pray For United States|
|Prayer For Israel|
|Pray for Global Critical Events|
|Prayer For First Nations|
Please pray for the people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers, and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their families. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy with prosperous spirits, souls, and bodies.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it into words speedily and accurately.
Activity Report for Past 7-Day’s Sign-in/Sign-out – A New Web Page on the Global 24/7 Prayer Wall Website
We set up a new web page，Sign In/Sign Out Activity Report， to provide intercessors ability to check the prayer wall sign-in records for the past 7 days. We hope this page can help the leaders of prayer teams to coordinate the prayer time slots in order to make sure all prayer sessions are watched as they have been signed up for.
If you have any questions, please let us know (please click here: please contact us ) and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
May God bless you for your dedication!
Cleansing And Covering Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I ________ (put your name in it) come to the throne of grace, through the blood of Jesus Christ, the power of the Holy Spirit, to receive Your abundant grace and mercy. Lord Jesus, ________ confess You are the Lord of my life. I ask the resurrected power of the Holy Spirit to fill and saturate every part of my being. I surrender all my spirit, soul and body completely to You. Now I ask You to reveal to me, remind me of any sin that I have committed known or unknown, so that I can confess and repent of them accordingly. (Recommendation: quiet yourself, so you can allow the Holy Spirit to reveal to you)
Cleanse me from all the defilement of the world, sanctify me and my family line of any unrighteousness with the blood of Jesus. Now by my own will, I choose to forgive everyone that has offended me or hurt me, I release them into the freedom of my forgiveness. I also release them from the debts they might owe me. I now cast all my burden to You . Your yoke is easy, Your burden is light. I now put on the armor of God that You have given me, gird myself with the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit, my feet fitted with the gospel of peace, so that I can pray and intercede in the Holy Spirit by Your mighty power, and after done all to stand firm.
Firewall Covering Prayer
Abba Father, I thank you for watching and blessing us coming in and going out, from now and forevermore.
Abba Father, help us to hide under the shadow of the Almighty, and cover us with Your wings. I now plead the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth on myself, my entire family _________
(speak names of your family, and name the people, things, items, that needs covering, such as : your work, ministries, and everyone that you minister to, your property, finances, friends, pets, vehicles, pastors and small group leaders / members and president )
Abba Father, send the host of angels and chariots of fire, to surround and protect us, I ask that You place the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ, in between everyone and the power of darkness that we might be facing today, to block all ungodly influences and keep us from all spiritual attacks, loss of property and any evil strategy of the enemies. We declare no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen!
Daily Prayer Declaration
Declaration over Children, Adolescents, and Young People Around the World
We declare in the name of Jesus,
- God, save the souls of children, adolescents, and young people around the world. Let them experience the power of God in a personal way and walk in the destiny of God.
- God, releases the children, adolescents, and young people in the world from the control of video games, drugs, pornography, and homosexuality.
- God, protects children, adolescents, and young people around the world from the danger of school bullying or sexual assault and harassment, not to fall into the trap of abduction and human trafficking, and displacement from wars.
- God, prepare the workers who has wisdom and the power of God to go into the school to serve them.
- Campuses all around the world is open to the teaching of biblical truth, and closed to the teaching of homosexual education.
- The fire of the Holy Spirit will rend the heaven and come down. Signs and wonders and miracles will happen in every campus. Establish Your throne on all campuses, to abolish the strongholds of homosexuality. Revive the campus to become a holy kingdom of God.
Save the souls of the members of Free Mason and Illuminati
- In the name of Jesus, the sovereignty of the Lord of Host will replace the control and manipulation from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, the Lord of Host will send Michael the Archangel and the angelic host to destroy the dark power from Freemason and Illuminati in politics, economy, and other areas.
- In the name of Jesus, all members that belong to Freemason and Illuminati will return to You and be saved.
Save the Souls of Islamic Extremists
We know the danger that Islamic extremists bring to the world with their terror attacks and their prayers that often become the curses toward Israel and the rest of the world. Especially during Ramadan, the destructive power of Islamic extremists can increase enormously (for example, the deadly suicide bomb attacks in the Indonesian city of Surabaya this year and the Philippine City that was besieged by Islamic State-linked militants). Let us declare the following:
- In the name of Jesus, the blessings and the peace of God will replace all the curses from Islamic extremists.
- In the name of Jesus, all the terror attacks that Islamic extremists plan will fail and be interrupted before they can even start.
- In the name of Jesus, the salvation and grace of God will come into the lives of these Islamic extremists.
Save the souls of the LGBT group
In addition, the trend of LGBT is actively searching its way into the schools of every nation, pushing the legalization of homosexual education and same-sex marriage. Therefore, we need to pray and declare the following every day:
- In the name of Jesus, the promotion of LGBT ideology all over the world will fail, including the legalization of same-sex marriage and homosexual education.
- In the name of Jesus, the grace of God and salvation will come to the LGBT group.
- In the name of Jesus, one husband and one wife system will be restored all over the world.
- In the name of Jesus, young people will wake up and reject the ideology and value of same-sex marriage. They will embrace the truth and teaching of one husband and one wife system.
Keep all the nations out of the war crisis and into peace
- In the name of the Lord, the whole world will enter into a season of reconciliation and peace, to break away from the enemy’s division and tricks to detonate wars. We especially ask you God to preserve China-US relationship, United States-Russia relationship, Taiwan-China relationship, and the relationships between Middle East Muslim countries and Israel.
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their families, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy, and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religious freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
In the name of Jesus we declare
- All those who resist President Trump will see that the Almighty who rules the heavens and the earth support him, he is God’s anointed one. People should will support and honor President Trump..
- God, lead President Trump to have an intimate relationship with God. He will know to seek first the kingdom of God and God will add to him all of his needs.
- Father God, President Trump and his family are blessed coming in and going out. Every witchcraft, cures, spells from the dark forces against them will be null and void. President Trump and his family will be greatly blessed and protected.
- Father God, protect President Trump from any plan and scheme of assassination including attack on his health with sickness, traffic accidents, murder and death.
- Father God, we pray above all things President Trump’s entire family be prosper and be in health as their soul prosper.
- Father God, You will respond to President Trump’s prayer to become the most praying president in the history of the White House, help him not to lean on his own understanding but in all his way he will acknowledge You, and You will direct his path.
- Father God rules and reign over all the relationship between President Trump and his the core cabinet members and not allow the enemy to do any harm.
- Father God, we declare all spirit of lies, accusations and distortion, and personal attacks through the media and from leaders of the world and all sector be completely stopped and dimished.
- Father God, prepare for President Trump, essential cabinet members, strengthen their hearts to work closely with President Trump.
In the name of Jesus, we pray, Amen!
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Oh Lord ! Paul urge us，first of all, that petitions, prayer, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men. especially for kings and all those in authority.
In the name of Jesus we declare:
- Father God, softene the heart of Xi Jinping, so he can know You.
- Father God blesse President Xi Jinping and all the officials of China and give them godly wisdom to govern China.
- Father God give President Xi Jinping and government officials heart of righteousness, compassion, and humility to walk with God.
- God raised up Christian to be aides by President Xi Jinping’s side and be of great help to him, so that he will make godly decision in everything to bring world peace. In particular, the relationship between Taiwan and China, so that China and Taiwan will be blessed as well as nations.
- In the daily busy schedule and routine, Father God, give President enough energy and physical strength, and also gives him courage and wisdom to deal with cases of corrupt officials.
- Father God, gave him gentleness, patience, peace and stability to face the issue of Sino-US trade. Because he values the relationship between the two countries above everything, God will be merciful to China, bless China, and reverse the situation. Amen!
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
In the name of Jesus we declare:
- Father God, anoint Prime Minister Natanyahu in his position as the Prime Minister of Israel. You are his shield and keeps his heart and mind pure and clear, full of heavenly understanding and insight.
- Father God cause Prime Minister Nathanyahu to diligently seek Your face, humbly seek help from You to face all the challenges of Israel.
- Reveal to him the salvation of Jesus and gave him a heart that hunger and thirst and long for God, like David, whk earnestly sought the face of God and made God his content.
- Prime Minister Nathanyahu will fully support the Aliyah of Jewish Messianic believers.
Pray for President Putin
In the name of Jesus we declare:
- God reign in President Putin’s heart and minds that he will surrender to the Almost High God and following His will. God will keep him from the manipulation of the evil power.
- Father God, President Putin will deeply know and experience You and diligently seek Your face.
- The presence of God becomes his covering again, give him the heart that desires to read the Scriptures. Help him find answers and solutions to ways to govern the country from the Bible.
- Father God raise up Christians with loyalty, good deeds, spiritual life and wisdom in the decision-making group of President Putin, place them in high positions like Joseph, Daniel to support him, and to govern the country according to God’s will. .
- Father God move President Putin’s heart, to embrace the Russian church with God’s love, and gave the church full freedom to evangelize and support missionary work.
- Bless the relationship between President Putin and President Trump to fulfill God’s will! Amen!
Pray For United States
Pray For Higher Education
【Background: In 2011, an American Colleges and Universities studies reported 30% of college seniors strongly agreed that it was safe for them to hold unpopular opinions on campuses. Now, it is further declined from freshmen to senior years that it’s safe to hold unpopular opinions. …Click to read more 】
- Matthews 11:28’Then Jesus said, “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.’
- Romans 12:2 ‘Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.’
- Father, we are calling for transformation for the education system, to call forth destinies of the gifted and godly educators, counselors and teachers who have been called to teach to influence our future leaders in the days ahead.
- We pray for Your Spiritual impact will come through courageous and anointed educators readied to taking the territories of grade schools to graduate schools with innovative, creative and advanced teaching with Excellence.
- Father, we stand to strike down colleges and universities principal counterfeiters, deceivers and schemers. We take out every fiery dart piercing down the young hearts and minds. We besiege the altar of knowledge, curse every idol and counterfeiter hidden in darkness to the pit to never rise up!
- We terminate accusations against God’s children via radical fear driven intention and intimidation, faith attacks, we expose and reverse the absurd pressures of assignments, enforcement, liberalism, regulations and rules. Speech, control, Censorship of all kinds, etc. (Psa. 19:14)
- Father, we ask for inspired sound mindedness for all students that they know the truth about God because You have made it obvious to them daily: to desire spiritual discipline, moral campus life and habits, time management, pure communications, career planning, think for themselves, bold and courageous to stand against falsehood, because a prudent person foresees danger and take precautions.(Ro. 12:2)
- Father, we ask for campus revivals and explosion of Your Mighty Power to move the school territories in America and the world. Draw a new boundary line for a breed of triumphant God loving tribes unto the endless future generations. Shield them with Your Name, that is above all names, above world knowledge; spiritual armor against their weapons.
- Father, redeem and salvage this generation from besiege of evil, drug culture, alcoholism, pornography, disorder, cheatings and all kinds of abuses. Grant true freedom, healing and restoration to the broken souls and emotion, remove the yoke of heaviness, lift off the burden of depression, stress, confusion, helplessness and hopelessness. May the harvesters and angelic armies be in their midst. We declare the Kingdom Government supersedes all school houses in all the earth for His Glory has come. In Jesus Name. Amen. (Mat 11:28)
Prayers for the United States
- Take back the land, at any cost
- Father, we decree and declare we will take back what belongs to you, through this act of target focused repentance that we are engaged in.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we repent for not having a humble heart, walking in pride, having haughty spirits, and attitudes, thinking because we are in leadership we don’t have to repent.
- Father, we repent for not walking in a Spirit of Repentance daily and for not discipling others to do the same, knowing that an effective warfare starts with target focused repentance.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we repent for engaging in friendly fire, attacking others in the Body of Christ, shooting our own wounded, because we may not agree with that person. We repent for our arrogance, murdering others with our words when your word says “thou shall not murder”.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we repent for having a religious, legalistic, and critical spirits, creating chaos, aiding the kingdom of darkness, and committing spiritual treason by dividing the brethren.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we repent for not operating in a spirit of unity; love, mercy, and grace, allowing our love to grow cold, and not showing the same love, mercy, and grace, that you have shown us.
- Father, we ask that you would heal the divide in your people, give us the strength, the maturity, and the discernment to push away everything that is separating us from you, from one another, and from operating as the one true army you have chosen us to be.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we repent for having an intellectual knowledge of you, but truly not knowing your ways.
- Father, forgive us for the spiritual arrogance this has created, operating out of our intellect, versus out of your spirit, honoring you with our lips but our hearts are far from you.
- Declare the harvest in the United States
- Father, as we move into target focused prayer; we ask that you would remember the good things that your America has done, from the spreading of your gospel throughout the earth, to the blood being spilled on foreign soil, liberating countries so your gospel could flow.
- Father, America has never received her harvest, so we decree and declare that America’s harvest is here now.
- Father, you said that America’s harvest would come back to her 7-fold what the enemy has stolen, so we decree and declare that Americas 7-fold return is here now.
- Father, you said that America would be the hub from which the end time harvest would be launched, to free the spiritually oppressed peoples of the earth. We decree and declare that your will be done, to bring in over 1 billion souls into the Kingdom of God.
- Father, we pray for your leadership over this country, your Army and the people of this country, that a fresh habitation of your Holy Spirit would fall, hover and brood over us.
- Father, we decree and declare as your Army, that as this Holy Spirit habitation takes place, that you’re America on all levels WILL BE turned back to you.
- Bless President Trump and the US government
- Father, we pray for and bless President Trump and his administration. We ask that you would give them the 7-fold spirit to operate in, the Spirit of the LORD, Wisdom, Revelation, Council, Might, Knowledge, and the Gear of the LORD.
- Father, we ask for your protection around president Trump and his family. We cover them with the blood of Jesus. We decree and declare Zechariah 2:5 around him and his family, a wall of fire with your Glory in the center of it that no witchcraft, no voodoo, no hex, no vex, no word curse, no power, no principality, and no demon in hell can penetrate.
- Father, your hand is upon this president and we decree and declare that he will not be impeached, assassinated, or harmed in any way and that no weapon formed against him or his family will prosper.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we decree and declare that America will complete her destiny that you have given her.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that you would release your protecting angels to surround America, and that they would stand shoulder to shoulder so that no evil can penetrate.
- Father, we ask that America from her enemies foreign and domestic.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that you would expose any and all corruption in all levels of leadership in government, and in your house, and that those who are corrupt would be removed.
- Father, we ask that your divine justice would be carried out against any and all corruption.
- Bless Israel, align with God
- Father, we pray for and bless Israel. We ask that the relationship between Israel and America would be stronger than ever.
- Father, we ask that you would protect Israel from all her enemies foreign and domestic, and that she would prosper like never before.
- Father, we pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and we ask that a habitation of your Holy Spirit would come to Israel.
- Father, we pray for and bless Prime Minister Netanyahu, we ask that you would protect him and his family Lord.
- Father, we ask that you would give him and his administration the 7-fold spirit to govern Israel.
- Father, we ask that divine exposure and justice would come to those that would try to stop heavens agenda for America, President Trump, and Israel.
(Source: Mark Taylor)
Pray For Israel
Pray for the UN Human Rights Council to deal fairly with Israel
【Current affairs: The United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) will hold its 40th session in Geneva, Switzerland, from February 25 to March 22. 7 of the 79 resolutions to be reviewed is against Israel, including the Gaza border riots planned by Hamas since March 2018. Never a country has been accused of so much. … Click to read more】
- Amos 5:24 “But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream! “
- Micah 6:8 “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. “
- Genesis 12:3 ” I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
- Psalm 102:21 “So the name of the Lord will be declared in Zion and his praise in Jerusalem.”
- 2King 19:16 “Give ear, Lord, and hear; open your eyes, Lord, and see; listen to the words Sennacherib has sent to ridicule the living God”
- Psalm : 2 : 2, 4, 6, 12 “The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, The One enthroned in heaven laughs; I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him”
- Pray for the United Nations to treat Israel fairly: Dear Heavenly Father, please turn over all the resolutions against Israel in the United Nations. Father, rule and reign over the United Nations, drain this politically biased cesspool, and let the clear stream of river of justice flow in , “But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream.” (Amos 5:24) Please keep the United Nations faithful in the principles of maintaining international peace and defend fundamental human rights. We pray that You will quickly stop the Arab/Muslim attack on Israel’s agenda and permanently end the anti-Israel prejudice. Father, raise up in the United Nations righteous kingdom, and with the humble heart to speak blessing over Israel. Bless the nations that are in the will of the Lord, by Your promises, Nations will be blessed by Israel. ( Gen 12:3 )
- Israel will trust in God wholeheartedly: Heavenly Father, we pray, when Israel is opposed and ensnared by the United Nations, Father, help Israel quickly turn and seek for Your help and justice! Be merciful to Israel, because they are Your chosen people, and they are called to magnify and praise Your name. Oh, Father God, The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, The One enthroned in heaven laughs; I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him. (Psalm 2: 2-12) We declare that Jesus Christ rule and reign in Israel and all over the world! Israel! Turn! Turn now, Kiss his son, trust in Him wholeheartedly! In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Pray for Israel to Know Her Messiah
【Background: 50% of Israeli Jews consider themselves secular Jews. They celebrate certain Jewish holidays and observe certain cultural traditions, but 40% of them say they do not believe in God. 】
- Luke 13:34-35 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”
- Romans 10:9 “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Abba Father, You weep for the hardness of heart of Your people. How You long to gather Your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! Father God, we ask You to help the secular Jews and lead them out of the bondage of tradition. Draw them with Your unfailing love and awaken their souls to seek after You. Open the eyes of their heart to recognize Jesus as their Messiah. Let them confess Jesus is Lord with their mouth, and believe that God raised Him from the dead and they shall be saved. (Romans 10:9) Father, let Your people be in awe of You and proclaim with all their heart, “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.” Oh Father, all Israel will be saved and they will praise and bless Your holy name forever and ever! We pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Global Critical Event
Pray for the Life of the Baby/Fetus: Respect Life, Prohibit Abortion
【Current event: According to foreign news agent, US President Trump, who has kept the promise of protecting life since he took presidential office, criticized New York state legislature for approving a horrific new law on abortion, “the Reproductive Health Act”, on January 22, 2019. To allow babies to be murdered before birth, the bill is not concern with women’s health rights...Click to read more】
- Psalms 127:3 Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him.
- Exodus 20:13-14 You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery.
- Matthew 5:22b … and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
- Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
- Psalms 139:13-18 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand when I awake, I am still with you.
- Identification Repentance for the global abortion-related people and things in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ:
- For Sins of for Roe v. Wade: Father God, forgive us for allowing abortion to be legalized in the case of Roe v. Wade, which began the trend of abortion, not only in the United States but also in countries over the world, leading people into more indulgence in lust and ignoring the value of life. In the past 40 years, more than 60 million babies have been killed in the United States alone. Have mercy on us for the sins of shedding innocent blood. We confess and repent of our sins. Please intervene and overturn Roe v. Wade, restore the recognition of life that begins at the moment of conception, respect life , abolish law for abortion and release a righteous sound for the fetus to defend precious life.
- For the Planned Parenthood: Heavenly Father, forgive us for being deceived and tempted and falling into the wrong thinking of eugenics, we not only kill the lives of the fetus, but also profit from selling their body parts and organs. May Your mercy and the grace of repentance come to those who assist or perform abortion and all those who support this organization, so that they will have a chance to repent in time and turn from their wicked way. Cleanse them with the precious blood of Jesus, awaken their souls and save them. Help them see the paradox of advocating that women’s right is above the right to life of the baby, and totally demolish and shut down Planned Parenthood.
- For the United Nations for promoting abortion: Heavenly Father, forgive the United Nations for not fulfilling the purpose of maintaining international peace and security and to promote the progress of human rights, and yet has established “International day of safe abortion” to encourage and enforce the promotion of abortion in member nations. Please release a righteous voice from the United Nations, and raise up UN member nations that fear God, respect life. Let the “International day of safe abortion” be cancelled and all strategies for abortion be reversed in the United Nations.
- For “one-child policy” and patriarch concept: Heavenly Father, Forgive us for the past 40 years in China, Asia, the Middle East, Southeastern Europe and African countries, killing the lives of hundreds of millions of innocent fetuses and female babies because of the one-child policy and the concept of patriarch. We plead the blood of Jesus over them. May God forgive and release hearts that respect and cherish life. Align the state judicial personnel with Your heart and establish godly laws to protect innocent lives.
- For the manufacturer of abortion drugs and abortion instruments and medical staff participating in abortion: Heavenly Father, forgive us for our ignorance and being mislead by science and wrong education, not realizing that the work we are involved in is murdering innocent babies. Reveal to us with the light of Your truth, awaken our conscience. Bring us into repentance and turn from our wicked ways and speak up for these unborn babies.
- For sins of church being silent and even agreement on abortion: Heavenly Father, forgive the church for remaining silent on abortion issues, even agreeing to abortion, and compromising with the world. We pray for more churches to stand in the gap, to pray for the unborn baby, and help release a voice of righteousness. Please have mercy on the body of Christ, soften their hardened hearts, ignite their heart with compassion to identify and to feel the pain of the fetus being torn from the mother’s womb. May You give them the grace to repent, unite churches from different denominations, to stand together with one heart and one mind, along with the ministries that advocate respect for life, to rescue innocent fetus, to proclaim biblical meaning of life, and to turn the entire nation back to the heart of God. (Psalm 139:13-18)
- Pray for adopting families: Father God, please find suitable and godly adopting families for the babies who need to be adopted and provide them with a healthy environment to grow up in love and truth, and to live out the calling and destiny of God.
- Pray for baby born with disabilities: Heavenly Father, we pray that You will change social opinions influenced by “eugenics” thinking baby born with disabilities is less valuable, so they can abort them. We declare that each person is fearfully and wonderfully made. Every life is precious. Thank You for enlightening the society, family and organizations to love and care for them. We pray that You will continue to help the world to see these babies through Your eyes, to accept them wholeheartedly, encourage them with love, help them to find employment and become self-reliant, so they too can contribute to the society and live a brilliant life with dignity and glorify God who created them.
- Prayers of Thanksgiving: Gracious and merciful Father God, we thank You for “March for Life” held in Washington DC and major cities in the United States on January 18, attracting more than 10 millions of people including many young people in the rally. We thank You very much, Wonderful Father, for many babies who survived from attempted abortion, and those who were abandoned at birth but survived and lived to glorify You.
- National day of Mourning and Repentance: Heavenly Father, on February 23, the United States will hold a national day of mourning and repentance for the tens of millions of baby aborted. They pledge to wear black, not to shop, close their business, repent for abortion to seek for Father’s mercy and forgiveness, to pray and worship God. May You hear us, cease Your rage and forgive us and release the waves of global repentance with “domino effect” and awaken the souls and spirits to turn our heart towards You.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Pray for Refugees in the Middle East
【Background : The long-term turmoil in the Middle East is one of the root causes of the refugee problem. The largest number of refugees are from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan...Click to read more】
- Lamentations 3 : 22 , ” Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassion never fail. 」
- Acts 26:18 ” to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me”
- Revelation 12:10-11 “Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.”
- The fields are ripe, Chinese raise up to take the baton for the gospel : Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for sending missionaries to the Chinese in the past for the gospel. The time is Now, for the Chinese church to return the debt for the gospel, to continue to take the baton for the mission, going across the land and tribes, to bring the Gospel of Christ to countries with refugees in the Middle East. Heavenly Father, bless the missionaries with faith, courage and ministry, and bless their body and mind and spirit be prosperous, to minister to the refugees with the power of Jesus’ cross and the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for the country that accepts the refugees – Father God, thank You for giving these countries love to accept the refugees, give wisdom, strategy, and ability to these government officials responsible for refugee planning, so that the lives of the refugees can be adequately supported. Bless these countries with peace. May any conspiracy to use the refugee crisis to create waves of chaos be revealed and amounts to nothing.
- Bless for the Refugees – Father, comfort the wounded souls of the refuges in a personal way, because You pity them, because they are afflicted, like sheep without a shepherds, may Your love encourage and help them, to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me ( Acts 26:18-20 ) Pray for the Christian refugees. Please extend Your mercy to churches in the Middle East, You love them to the end through the blood of Jesus Christ, they have overcome death, and become testimonies in this generation that is becoming harder and more difficult! Thank You Heavenly Father for giving the harvesting field, there will be more and more Muslims in the Middle East, come to know the Lord, and an unprecedented harvest is happening! The refugees in the Middle East will become a powerful missionary force in the end time. We declare that the kingdom of Christ is coming to the Middle East. “Kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever.” (Revelation 11 : 15 )
In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Pray Again for the Presidential Election in Nigeria
【Current Event: Nigeria was scheduled to hold a national election on February 16 to elect the president and the National Assembly. But on the eve of the start of the voting, after the Election Committee held an emergency meeting on the evening of the 15th, it decided to postpone the voting date for the next week. This decision immediately triggered criticism from the major political parties in the ruling and opposition parties.…Click to read more】
- John 14:6a ” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me
- Galatians 3:13 ” Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole “
- Identification repentance for Nigerian: Heavenly Father, please forgive us of our disobedience , witchcraft, the sins of shedding innocent blood, that brought on curses. God, please break and release curses of Nigeria from poverty, murder, and death, in the name of Jesus.
- Revive the Church: Lord Jesus, the church will once again be washed by Your precious blood, to obey the words of God, and stand for the truth. Raise up the church to pray for the country and be victorious in the Lord.
- Bless the presidential election: In the name of Jesus, the presidential election in Nigeria will be a free, fair and peaceful election. There will be no riots, injuries, death, damage, bribery, manipulation, and fraud, which can undermine the election process.
- Cleanse the government, bless the new president: Abba Father, have mercy on the suffering people, that live in a turbulent environment, waiting for the salvation of God. Please intervene in the Nigerian government and raise a leader who loves the Lord and loves the people. Cleanse the government from evil, greed and corruption. Give salvation to the new president, guide him to govern the country with love, fairness and justice, make Nigeria a God-fearing country to receive abundance and prosperity in the Kingdom of God.
Pray For First Nations
Pray for the First Nations in Australia
【Historical Background: Australian Aboriginal people are the general name of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, made up of about 500-600 tribes and clans.There is a big difference between the tribes, and each community has its own unique culture, customs and language...Click to read more】
- Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
- Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God
- Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Psalms 30:11-12 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever.
- Isaiah 24:14-15 They raise their voices, they shout for joy; from the west they acclaim the Lord’s majesty.Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; exalt the name of the Lord, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea
- Identification Repentance for the United Kingdom and the Australian countries: Heavenly Father, we come before the throne of grace to repent for our sins of unrighteousness and injustices toward the First Nation people, we took their land, killed them, and treated them as intruder, intentionally destroyed them, in addition to the disease spread to them by the immigrants, caused many death among them. Today many tribes are facing distinction. Please forgive our sins of slaughtering great number of the First Nation People in Australia and how we persecuted those who are trying to defend them. Thank You for the government of Australia that had publicly apologized for the sins they had committed against the First Nation People, and are making attempts to restore and mend the relationships with them, Please give a true spirit of repentance and wisdom and strategies to the government of Australia, so they can fully and sincerely honor the First Nation People, to help them to stand up and come out of their hopelessness and helplessness, to restore their land and the inheritance and status that they desire, for them to walk in their destiny, and bring the revival to Australia.!
- Identification Repentance for the Church: Heavenly Father, we repent for the missionary organizations came to Australia then, please forgive us for depending upon the government instead of trusting in You, we did not preach the message of grace and justice to the First Nation People, we did not treat them with the love of Christ, instead we became agents of the government’s “civilization” and “assimilation” policies, not the ambassadors of the kingdom of God. Such mixed messages had impacted them negatively, caused them depression, withdrawn, self-pity and hopeless, not feeling that life is valuable, which led to high suicide rates among ethnic groups. We pray for the body of Christ in Australia, please give them the love for the First Nation People, to understand the plans and the end time strategies You have for First Nation People in the kingdom of God, ignite the passion in their hearts once again, to pray and support the First Nation People with substance, to establish relationships with them, to stand with them, with one heart and one mind, bring about the transformation of Australia, so the kingdom of God will come to Australia!
- Awaken the First Nation people, restore their identity as the elder son: Heavenly Father, please wake up the First Nation People, and release their voice for themselves in every realm, for the poverty, backwardness, health, education and human right, to come out of the oppression and injustice treatment in history. to make their voice be heard for the right they deserve. May You release the spirit of wisdom, and revelation, so they can truly know You, the love You have for them, their calling and destiny, be raised up in every realm. In the name of Jesus, we declare the yoke of bondage that pressed upon them will be broken by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. The rights, status, and inheritance that belong to the First Nation people must be restored. Their identity as the eldest son will also be restored. The First Nation People will arise and shine, to walk into the destiny that God had call them to!
- Bless the First Nation People: Heavenly Father, we praise and thank You You are the one that created the First Nation People in Australia ! They are fearfully and wonderfully made. You have sheltered them in their mother’s womb,Although they have been through so much crisis, persecution, killing. animosity and prejudices, yet they still dance and praise and worship You. In the name of Jesus, we declare they are sons and daughters of God that will be honored, a delight to You, You will restore the beauty of Your creation. They will shine for You in the seven mountain of influence, they will stand up, to be the head and not the tail. You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever. They raise their voices, they shout for joy; from the west they acclaim the Lord’s majesty.Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; exalt the name of the Lord, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea/(Isaiah 24:14-15)
Related Events and Prayer Background
Pray For Higher Education
【Background: In 2011, an American Colleges and Universities studies reported 30% of college seniors strongly agreed that it was safe for them to hold unpopular opinions on campuses. Now, it is further declined from freshmen to senior years that it’s safe to hold unpopular opinions.(Prov. 17:24)
- Proverbs 17:24: ‘Wise people keep their eyes glued on wisdom, but a fool’s eyes wander to the ends of the earth.’
- Matthews 18:5-6 ‘Anyone who receives a little child like this on my behalf is receiving Me. But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in Me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.’
Freedom at Campuses is under attack
The higher education was designed as the perfect environment for learning and training for critical intelligence for the future social, political, science standing. We trusted the education institutions’ responsibilities and objectives are trustworthy. Unfortunately, these hopeful leaders, teachers, law makers, judges, law enforcers, presidents, citizens are being molded and trained under unexpected suppression, rules and regulations, at an unchartered territory. They are lack of the sense of assurance and confidence.
The true voice has started to surface these days from those who had experienced and wanted to expose with concerns in seeking solutions from government and authorities, fellow educators, etc. For decades, universities and colleges have been forcibly or secretly removing privileges from students. Students feared by merely holding to say nothing which viewed as unpopular opinions. They clearly saw message from their schools: ‘Expressing dissenting opinions violates political correctness, or even just criticize the administration at their peril’.
Indoctrination (Mat. 18:5-6)
Common practice for many colleges forced students to undergo ideological reeducation as part of the universities compulsory ‘Student Orientation Program’: ‘Treatment for Students’, enforced to accept highly specific university-approved views on politics, race, sexuality, sociology, moral philosophy and environmentalism. Students are required to attend one-on-one meetings with RA (Resident Assistants), where they were compelled to answer intrusive, probing and utterly unrelated personal questions. An increasing number of schools are trying to drive religious students off campuses. Some have enacted policy that forbids faith-based student groups from selecting as members and leaders of faith. As a result, Christian groups have to be de-recognized by the universities.
Double Standard and Censorship
Today, ‘Speech Codes’ are known at a majority of colleges and universities. Speech Codes are the regulations and policies that limit or ban expressions written or verbal which are protected under the First Amendment. Such codes are applied with glaring double standards against religions, conservatives, or politically incorrect speech, or speech that campus administration happened to dislike. In other words, students’ speech in writing or spoken will get them in trouble. These codes covered policies banned speech that administrators find insulting or offensive. In intolerable fashions, some schools allocated special ‘Free Speech Zone’ for speech they don’t support. Recently, students from Universities of central Arkansas were subject to disciplinary action with his speech that’s considered ‘annoying’ to another student. 62% of top colleges maintained violation of the First Amendment protection (Rights for the students). (Phil. 4:8-9)
- Philippians 4:8-9 ‘…..one last thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from Me – everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of Peace will be with you.’
- Campus censorship promotes and influence to teaching students’ Rights of “”NOT TO BE OFFENDED””. This adopts world’s influence of ‘People’s Rights of Entitlement’. Once sounded off, the education institutions will follow. Thus, brings the ending of Free Speech that deemed offensive to others’ Rights.
- Campus censorship forces students develop poor intellectual (unchallengeable) habits of: ‘NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK CRITICALLY’, lest they’d arrive at a conclusion of expressing thoughts and might offend someone. Further, students are forced to give up, even to ignore the timeless principle to actively debate and discuss with other intelligent people.
- Censorship forces students agreed fewer rights than they actually have; or they must defer to arbitrary authority. A less learned generation from elementary to today’s high school graduates who are unfamiliar in exercising their rights (First Amendment) and believed they must get permission before speaking their minds. In fact, students believed they cannot exercise free Rights, or they are posing threats to the society.
Constitutional Right, First Amendment for all People
The ‘Rights’ embodied in the First Amendment is part of the principle foundation for ALL Americans. It fosters America’s Religions, Government and Culture stability and fairness, thus secured our remarkable Prosperity. But the censorship through universities’ speech codes, political correctness is threatening the true representation of the constitution and Sovereignty.
Future Visionaries and Builders
We believed education is the entity, part of the unity of America. This unchartered territory has been hi-jacked decades ago. In result, America has evolved and shattered by moral and social depravity. It’s time to waking up government leaders, gifted educators, church, writers, administrators, parents and gifted workers guarding the excellence of future generations.
Pray for the UN Human Rights Council to deal fairly with Israel
【Current affairs: The United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) will hold its 40th session in Geneva, Switzerland, from February 25 to March 22. 7 of the 79 resolutions to be reviewed is against Israel, including the Gaza border riots planned by Hamas since March 2018. Never a country has been accused of so much.
UN Watch Executive Hillel Neuer predicts that UNHRC will at least make five resolutions against Israel. Neuer said that the United Nations intend to use the seven reports and five resolutions that is unprecedented in the 40th Human Rights Conference in March to attack Israel and make Israel a scapegoat.
The United States withdrew from UNHRC in June 2018, calling it a “politically biased sinkhole” and criticized it for disregarding other pressing human rights issues, but it was biased against Israel for a long time.
Former US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, said at the time that “the United Nations has not properly dealt with the serious human rights crisis in Iran, North Korea, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and other regions, and has not stopped long-term and disproportionate prejudice against Israel.” 】(Text from Bridges for Peace / National Renaissance News)
Pray for the Life of the Baby/Fetus: Respect Life, Prohibit Abortion
【Current event: According to foreign news agent, US President Trump, who has kept the promise of protecting life since he took presidential office, criticized New York state legislature for approving a horrific new law on abortion, “the Reproductive Health Act”, on January 22, 2019. To allow babies to be murdered before birth, the bill is not concern with women’s health rights.
To defend the dignity and life of every person, Trump asked Congress to pass legislation to prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in mother’s womb. He urged everyone to work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life, saying “All children born and unborn are made after the holy image of God.” He vowed to veto any legislation that weakens the protection of human life and ban foreign aid funds and taxpayer funding for Abortion Act.
The Roe v. Wade case passed in 1973 divided the pregnancy period into three trimesters. During the first trimester, the decision to terminate the pregnancy was solely at the discretion of the woman. During the second trimester, the state could regulate (but not outlaw) abortions in the interests of the mother’s health. After the second trimester, the fetus become viable, and the state could regulate or outlaw abortions in the interest of the potential life except when necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother. The Roe v. Wade case has made many states legal abortion states from states that criminalize abortions. Approximately 60 million abortions were reportedly executed in the past 45 years.
Abortion has evolved from unintentionally killing to intentionally terminating the life of the fetus. The devil makes people indulge in the sexual desires, using feminism and sexual liberation to encourage the killing of the fetus，it not only makes people commit great crimes, but also makes people trample on the traditional concept of holy life. The United Nations has called on governments all over the world to decriminalize abortion and scheduled September 28, 2016 as International Safe Abortion Day. Trump has accused the United Nations of forcing abortion.
China’s Health Ministry has released a statistics of at least 363 million abortions under China’s One-Child Policy in the past 40 years, and around 196 million men and women since 1971 have been sterilized. Nations from Asia, Southeastern Europe, the Middle East and part Africa have also carried out abortion because of the problem of heavy patriarchal. Global abortion has been rampant and saving the life of fetus shall not delay.】
Pray for Refugees in the Middle East
Middle East refugee problem:
The long-term turmoil in the Middle East is one of the root causes of the refugee problem. The largest number of refugees are from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. In March 2011, Syria’s civil war against President Bashar al-Assad broke out, killing as many as 240,000 people, and the number of refugees fleeing Syria from the war against the “Islamic State” has exceeded 6.5 million, accounted for half of the country’s pre-war population. Turkey is the country hosting the largest number of Syrian refugees, but the highest proportion of refugees is in Lebanon. Restoring peace and stability in these countries is the fundamental way to solve the refugee problem.
Opening the Door to Gospel
Currently a large number of refugees are flooding into the Middle East and the surrounding countries, give the mission an opportunities to bring the Gospel there, particularly for the large number of Muslim refugees being displaced, in the past it was very difficult to enter their country to preach the gospel. But now is the time for God to open the door for the gospel to reach these unreached people and release them into the field of harvest. We know that the mandate of Chinese missions is to take the lead and take up the baton for the gospel, take the love of Jesus to these Middle Eastern countries through the Silk Road, to bring them back to the Father’s home, and together with them take the Gospel back to Jerusalem. Please refer to the relevant reports from brothers and sisters who have recently returned from the Middle East mission:
Pray Again for the Presidential Election in Nigeria
【Current events: Nigeria was scheduled to hold a national election on February 16 to elect the president and the National Assembly. But on the eve of the start of the voting, after the Election Committee held an emergency meeting on the evening of the 15th, it decided to postpone the voting date for the next week. This decision immediately triggered criticism from the major political parties in the ruling and opposition parties.
The main candidates are the APC presidential candidate of the Nigerian ruling party, the National Progressive Party, the current President Buhari and the main opposition party People’s Democratic Party PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar. The general concenses is that Bukhari and Abu Bakar are evenly matched.
Nigeria has a population of about 190 million. It is the most populous country in Africa. Christians account for almost half of the total, but this time the two main presidential candidates are Muslims. We need to pray in urgency for this election, let the chosen candidate of God win, and be changed to a leader of God’s will, and reverse the current dangerous situation in the country, including:
- Safeguard People’s Security: Bringing the ” Boko Haram”, an Islamic terroristorganization that kills, persecutes and plunders innocent Christiansto justice and protects the safety of churches and Christian families.
- Improving the economic system: The government bears huge financial debts, and the people are chronically poor and the unemployment rate is serious, at around 23.1%. The Negeria government needs to revitalize the economy with God’s strategy, to mobilize industries and increase employment opportunities.
- Put an end to government corruption: For Negeria to develop into a truly democratic country, it must first resolve internal corruption. 】
Pray for the First Nations in Australia
【Historical Background: Australian Aboriginal people are the general name of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, made up of about 500-600 tribes and clans.There is a big difference between the tribes, and each community has its own unique culture, customs and language.
After the arrival of the first British immigrants, many Aboriginal people died in epidemics and armed conflicts:
When the first British ships landed with mostly convicted criminals in 1788 in what is now Sydney. Within 150 years there was estimated to be only 10% of the original population from before European arrival. This was a result of both European disease epidemics and armed conflicts.
The invasion of Australia was not only obviously biblically immoral but breaking British and International Law:
By contrast though the British occupation of Malaya and Hong Kong despite involving intimidation manipulation and a measure of deceit did in a way recognize indigenous existing governmental authorities and entered into treaties and contractual agreements. No such respect was given to Aboriginal leaders. In fact it is recorded in the ship’s log that Captain Cook ordered soldiers to shoot at Aboriginal people who were witnessing his landing on the Beach at Botany Bay (present day Sydney). Surprisingly he then claimed the whole of the East Coast for The British Crown on the basis that the continent was un-inhabited or that it was an “empty land”. In the Island State of Tasmania its Aboriginal People were deliberately exterminated until the last few who were part of a tokenistic effort to preserve the race died of disease maybe, at least in part, due to the terrible conditions in which they were housed
Defender for the Aboriginal being persecuted:
There have always been some non-indigenous Australians and migrants who worked to befriend and defend Aboriginal people. Though things have improved they were very much in the minority. White people who insisted on Aboriginal people being treated fairly were often rejected and even violently persecuted by their fellow Europeans. Sincere Christians like Church of England Missionary George Gribble were set upon by angry White people and beaten in the streets for standing for Justice or at least mercy on behalf of Aboriginal Australians.
Christian Missionary did not preach pure gospel:
many Christian missionary and Churches expected the Government to fund them. As a result missionaries dependent on government funding to survive became more agents of human government policies of “civilization” and “assimilation” instead of purely ambassadors for The Kingdom of Christ. Their dual representative role including that of the unjust colonial administration meant that their witness for Christ was compromised. Their Message that should have been of Christ’s Love and Grace and Justice was confused given their paid position of colonial governors.
High suicide rate among Australia first people:
Too many Aboriginal people feel that the quality of life they were saved for is not worth living as reflected by a suicide rate compatible only with the Native American “Indian”.An ongoing tool of Satan in the oppression of Indigenous people is ignorance and cultural misunderstanding.Many of the Aboriginal tribes were such extreme nomads that they built no permanent dwellings. As a result Aboriginal people who were systematically harvesting and managing their traditional estates were assumed to be just “passing through” from somewhere and on their way to “somewhere”. They did care where from or to as long as they went away somewhere else. Fear caused settlers who had been given or bought the land from “The Crown” to settle on and farm it would treat Aboriginal people as if it were they who were trespassing.
Perspective toward the First people has improved:
These days as Mainstream Australia is no longer generally feeling so threatened by Aboriginal people’s existence there is a broad sympathy to their cause or at least it is considered impolite to publicly appear unsympathetic. However an example of the enduring ignorance, today is the Australian National Holiday “Australia Day”. This holiday celebrates the date that the first boat-load of English Criminals and soldiers (with their lethal guns, poisons and diseases) landed on this continent to stay and begin the process of dispossession Aboriginal People of their land and much of their heritage and for most to be dispossessed of their very lives. For most indigenous Australians this day is a day of great sadness and mourning for all they have lost. Despite a growing move to change the date of Australia’s National Celebration it is loudly Conservative Christians who seem least sensitive to the pain of Aboriginal Australians surrounding the date. Some Aboriginal People have endeavoured to put some positive spin on an otherwise sombre occasion for their people calling it “Survival Day” because despite a general genocide they are still alive. Others though not ignorant of our sad history
choose to focus on the bringing of The Word of God and it’s Life Giving Gospel in the first English Bible that is known to have arrived on the continent with this first fleet. However this is an exceptionally positive view of minority even of Christians.
In the late 20th century, the initiative reconciled with the aborigines and apologized to the aborigines in 2012.
The reconciliation between non-original Australians and Australian aborigines became an important political issue in Australia in the late 20th century. In 1991, Council for the Reconciliation Aboriginal was established , in order to facilitate reconciliation. In 1998, Australia held a constitutional conference to discuss the republican model of the referendum, but the conference had only six Aboriginal representatives, so the famous royalist Aboriginal representative Navel Bona resigned and retired and read the Jagera tribe. “Sad sorrow.” The Republican model chosen by the General Assembly, together with the proposal to include a preamble to the Aboriginal and Torres Islanders in the Constitution, was put to the referendum in 1999 but failed. In 1999, Congress passed by the Australian Prime Minister John Howard to seek indigenous senator Aden Ridgeway Opinions drafting of the “Motion of Reconciliation”, which states that the abuse of Australian Aborigines It was “the dirtiest section of our country’s history,” but Howard refused to make a formal apology. In 2001, Lianbangzhengfu dedicate Canberra the Reconciliation Place . February 13, 2008, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd Overthrowing Howard’s decision, on behalf of the Australian government , apologized to the stolen generation . In 2010, a panel appointed Lianbangzhengfu with Aboriginal leaders, legal experts and parliamentarians consisting of advice on how indigenous and Torre Island in the Federal Constitution, the people make the recognition. The recommendations made by the Panel in January 2012 included the deletion of constitutional provisions referring to race Since then, the referendum on the recognition
Australia’s policy of supporting Aboriginal people, although costly but not effective:
For the past decade or so the Australian Government policy slogan regarding Aboriginal Affairs has been ” Close the Gap”. This is referring to statistical gaps in standard of living, educational outcomes, employment, health expectations, life spans, rates of addictions and suicides and virtually every social quality of life statical indicator reflecting the tragedy that Aboriginal Australians are not equally enjoying the same general prosperity of multicultural non indigenous Australians. In fact it has been said that statistics are more consistent with a developing country in a war zone than a so called “first world ” nation at peace. Despite many billions of dollars being poured into government remedial programs in many areas little progress has been made. Much of the reported progress I feel can be put down to manipulation of figures and subtle changes in parametres of statistical data collection by government workers pressured to make a good public appearance.
Australian Christians developed a substantive relationship with Aboriginal:
Christians have been at the forefront of the “Reconciliation Movement” tackling the deep division in our society , the fear, wounding and distrust. This has ranged from secular political action and community education to focused efforts on repentance and forgiveness for both Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australian Christians. Many indigenous Australians particularly feel that they have been called on forgive and that Christians generally have confused an apology with real repentance. They feel that a few tokenistic ceremonies and saying sorry have not born the fruit of real repentance that would be seen by a change of relationship. Some progress has been made but their are still deep wounds in individuals and as peoples and as a nation that need healing.
Australian Aboriginal people began to rise in the field of political and sports:
Since the 1970s, Australian Aboriginal people have assumed political positions. In 1976, Sir Douglas Knicks was appointed as the 28th state governor of South Australia. The Liberal Party’s Ken Wyette became the first to be elected to the Australian House of Representatives. Aboriginal Member. In sports, Ivan Gulagon Cowley became the world’s number one tennis player in 1971 and won 14 Grand Slam titles in his athletic career. Indigenous sprinter Cathy Freeman ignited the flame at the opening ceremony of the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics and won the 400-meter sprint in the next race.