Daily Prayer (2019/9/11)
Pray for Organizers, leaders and editorial team of this 40-day fast
Please pray for the people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers, and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their families. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy with prosperous spirits, souls, and bodies.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it into words speedily and accurately.
Daily Updated Prayers
Pursuing Intimacy With God: Blessed Is the One Who Trusts in You
- Psalm 84:12 “Lord Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in you.”
- Jeremiah 17:7 ”But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”
- Jobs 36:16 “He is wooing you from the jaws of distress to a spacious place free from restriction, to the comfort of your table laden with choice food.
Dear Abba Father,
You are Lord God Almighty and Jehovah is Your name. You are the great I AM; You are above all! You are a merciful and gracious Father, so loving and kind. You are also a great God full of goodness and compassion. How we adore Your beauty; our hearts are filled with awe and wonder! Father God, You said: blessed is the one who trusts in You! Yes, Father, even when I was in my mother’s womb, You gave me a heart to trust You; therefore, we lift up Your name and trust only in You! No matter how difficulty our situations are, our hearts will always look to You in confidence, because You have never forsaken anyone who put their trust in You. You draw us out of distress, bring us into a broad place free from restriction, and set us a table full of fatness; oh, such are promises for those who trust in You! How blessed are they!
In the name of Lord Jesus we pray, Amen!
Repentance Prayer: Repentance for the City 05
- 2 Timothy 3:1-5 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
(This is identification repentance, You may skip sins you didn’t commit)
Abba Father, we repent for the sins in our city: smuggling, producing, dealing and using drugs, trafficking drugs, human trafficking, shooting, school violence, producing pornography, violence, grotesque films that polluted people ‘s mind , fornication, greed, stealing, bulimia , blackmailing, deception, indulgence, gambling, robbery, murder, arson, rape, kidnapping… all the sins from demonic forces. Abba Father, we ask You to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from our unrighteousness with the precious blood of Jesus.
Please raise up watchmen, so that many dark and unlawful things will be illuminated by Your light and many hidden things be exposed. The strategies of the enemies will be destroyed. The enemy’s camp will be wiped out. May Your true light shine on our city and the heart of the people, cast away darkness. Release the captives, free prisoners from prison, break chains and bondage, turn people back to You, transform our cities. Send out Your angelic hosts to encamp around our city, to fight for us, so there shall be no openings for sinful forces to freely enter in.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Daily Declaration:Declaration For Business & Government
Declaration For Business : In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ:
- Christian workplace fellowships will rise up everywhere, building up apostles and believers in the workplace, manage kingdom enterprise, to shine in the business mountains, and transform the workplace!
- Business leaders will connect with each other, build an apostolic network, and use the collective authority and resources to expand the kingdom of God.
- The control and manipulation of the Masonic Society in the global economic system must be completely disintegrated!
- All business institution and related industries that support activities such as Satanism, homosexuality, abortion and heretical cults will not prosperous.
Declaration For Government: In the name of Jesus,
- The political influence of Islam and other pagans in the United States and nations of the world will be demolished!
- Christian judges from all levels will be raised up, to transform the social atmosphere, overturn ungodly bills, with just and fair judgment !
- Godly children will respond to the call of God, and be bold and courageous like Daniel and Joseph, full of wisdom, understanding, strategy, power, knowledge, and the spirit of fear of God, to become the vessels that honor God and helpful to man, Influencing the political mountain and transform the entire country.
Nation / Global Critical Event: Pray for Croatia – Revive Europe in 40 Weeks
【Background: The Republic of Croatia, with its terrain like a boomerang, has a beautiful coastline. In 1918, it formed a communist country of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia with Serbs and Slovenians. Croatia declared independence in 1991 and separated from Serbia after four years of devastating conflict, fighting with neighboring countries, causing them to fall into hatred … Detailed Reading】
- Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
- John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
- Heal And Transform Croatia: Heavenly Father, please send Your spirit of forgiveness, to resolve the historical hatred between Croatia and her neighboring Bosnia and Serbia, forgive the sin of shedding innocent blood and defiling the land, with the precious blood of Jesus cleanse and calm the heart of anger and unsettling emotion. To receive eternal reconciliation and peace in Christ. Bless the government leaders to be humble and with fearful of God, to be righteous and merciful, to walk in the will of God.
- The Body of Christ: Heavenly Father, please breath Your spirit of life into the church, so that the souls of the Croatian believers will be fully awakened, and clean the church with the living water of the Holy Spirit, let the love of Christ resolve the differences between the races and religions and to reconcile with God, and with each other. May the Christian church be connected to the vines like branches, abide in Him often, full of the fruits of the Holy Spirit; and raise up the youth to preach the good news, and make disciples of Jesus in nations. Revive all realms in the country. We also ask You to release those who are bound by drugs and sin, give them the grace for breakthrough and to have great hope through the power of the Holy Spirit!
In Jesus’ mighty Name, Amen.
Weekly Updated Prayers
Pray For USA: Spiritual Stronghold behind the Democrat Party
【Alert : Alert : Democratic’s anti-God and anti Judeo-Christian values are trying to replace godly principles, with intended chaos through fake Christianity, sound science, universal and humanistic principles, Sodom family values and atheism. … Detailed Reading】
- 2 Chronicle 7:14 ‘Then if my people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek My Face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their lands.’
- Daniel 2:21 ‘He controls the course of world events; He removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars.’
- Psalm 81:13a ‘Oh, that My people would listen to Me!…’
- Psalm 3:8 ‘Victory comes from You, O Lord. May You bless Your people.’
- 1 John 5:4 ‘For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith.’
- Repentance : Father, we pray all our political leaders will individually, and corporately, to humbly demonstrate a spirit of repentance, for the lack of integrity and unity, contentiousness and idolatry. (2 Chron. 7:14) Lord, please forgive and remove all of our sins so we can encounter Your Presence.
- Spiritual Poverty : Father, help our Democrat and Republican leaders, future leaders, and the nation to awaken to their great spiritual need (Psa. 81:13a), to seek Your Wisdom, Faith and Righteousness, desperate seeking of Your blessing and deliverance (Dan. 2:21) for true freedom and Power.
- Spiritual Victory (Psa. 3:8) : Father, help our President, the lukewarm Church, Justice Dept., Patriots and all of our leaders rise up to overcome the force of anti-Christ and anti-Judea spirits, to break down the demonic stronghold structure so can advance the Kingdom of God (1 Jn. 5:4). For You are God and there’s none like You! In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Pray for Israel: Pray for Israel: The General Election on 9/17
【Background: As the Israeli elections draw closer, things are now heating up as summer winds down and candidates prepare for the last stretch before the voting on September 17th. Most of the parties have saved up the bulk of their campaign funding for this final push over the next two weeks or so. Israel is a vibrant democracy, but the political conversation can get rather rough-and-tumble at times. Meanwhile, most polls show the new Blue & White list holding steady with the ruling Likud party at around 30-31 seats each. However, the Israeli public still does not exactly know the views and platform of Blue & White and their leaders, and how they differ from Likud or other factions.】(Source: Isaiah 62 Prayer Letter 9/2019, ICEJ)
- Isaiah 9:6 “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
- Psalm 60:4 “But for those who fear you, you have raised a banner to be unfurled against the bow.”
- Isaiah 33:22 “For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.”
- Psalm 80:17 “Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself.”
- God Reigns in the General Election: Abba Father, for the next election on September 17, we proclaim that the government of Israel is on the shoulders of Jesus, the Messiah, and the Lord God is the Judge of Israel, the Lawgiver of Israel and the King of Israel! Oh, Holy One of Israel, our God, raise a banner for those who fear You. We pray that according to Your perfect will, right officials and prime minister will be elected. Keep the hearts of the voters in alignment with You that they would vote wisely. Father, give the new leaders a heart of strength, love and a sound mind and grant the new government integrity and wisdom on such matters as marriage, divorce, immigration, conversion, and especially the law concerning Aliyah which prohibits the return of Messianic Jews.
- Pray for Netanyahu’s Salvation: Abba Father, we ask You to grant Netanyahu a heart of humility and the fear of the Lord. Help him do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with You. According to the meaning of his name (Benjamin), the son of God’s right hand, we ask You to uphold and strengthen him as the son of Your right hand. Oh grant salvation to him and his family through believing in Jesus, the Messiah.
Pray for The First Nation : Pray For the Awakening of the First Nations in Turtle Islands – the “Awakened” Documentary Film
【Background: We have introduced the documentary film “Awakened”on the global 24/7 prayer wall in August (Click HERE for more details). Currently it is only available in English. Chinese and Korean versions are in production. There are about a thousand indigenous groups in North America. We have encouraged you to support sending this DVD to various First Nations to awaken the first people so that they understand their calling and destiny. Brother Greg Miller, who made the film, will complete the second First Nation film, which is based on the nine Sioux Reservation prayer tour in South Dakota to proclaim the great things God has done among the First Nations.
Brother Greg told us that nearly 300 DVDs have been sent and he is waiting to have more financial support to send more to the First Nations. If God moves you to support the production and distribution of these first nation videos, please click HERE for details.】
- Colossians 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”
- John 8:32 “You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
- James 2:5 “Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?
- Awaken The First Nations to Understand Their Position And Destiny: Heavenly Father, thank You for using the documentary and other channels of “Awakening” to awaken the First Nations. Let them clearly understand their position and destiny. The revival at the end time and the harvest of the soul are initiated by the explosive spiritual power God has given them. We declare that the Native Americans will restore the identity and destiny as the eldest son of the land. They will take the authority over the land and break the disintegration of the land and all the dark curses. May North American native tribes be willing to walk together and lead the non-native people to enter into an unprecedented revival!
- All Ethnic Groups Help The First Nations to Enter Their Destiny: Heavenly Father, the cattle on a thousand hills are Yours. Your are Jehovah-jireh. You will transfer the resources of the kingdom of God to translate the film “Awakening” into various languages and complete its subsequent documentary’s production without delay. Continue to pass on Your plans and purpose for the First Nations to all ethnic groups. Anoint these films to touch the hearts of the people to stand with the First Nations!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For Hong Kong: The Immortal Names under the Lion Rock – Writing to Hong Kong on this Turbulent day
【Current Affairs: This summer, Hong Kong, the forever shining bright pearl of the East that glitters in South China, has never illuminated the world so brightly, capturing the attention of the entire world. For months, the shocking images in the media have been lingering in my heart, even though my family and friends have warned me who had settled in the UK: “Do not return to Hong Kong”, but my heart is raging and stirred with the emotion of “Home Sickness”. Because what I have witnessed is not riots, but the “love” and “righteousness” that is part of the people of Hong Kong who has the unchanging sincerity and persistence! … Detailed Reading】
- 2 Chronicle 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
- Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
- Declare the destiny of Hong Kong : In the name of Jesus we declare:
- Hong Kong is God’s gateway to Asia, and new movement is starting up in Hong Kong!
- This is the moment when the heavens and the earth are aligned. Gate of heaven is open above Hong Kong and Kingdom’s principles and government will come to the earth.
- The army of the Lord is arising to magnify the kingdom of God on the earth.
- The voices of the people are being released in Hong Kong, to resonate with the voice of God to bring great breakthroughs.
- The new glory wave will break through many gates, and Hong Kong will receive favor and grace!
- Raising the church to pray with one heart and one mind : Heavenly Father, giving the churches the spirit of supplication to pray for the people. Help them to let go of their own agendas and views, be united and stand in the same gap to cry out to God, and ask God to intervene. Let God’s salvation and peace, compassion and healing, justice and fairness come to Hong Kong, and rebuild Hong Kong to be a city of righteousness!
- Pray for the younger generation: In the name of Jesus Christ, the young people of Hong Kong are holy unto the Lord and under the cover of God. May them be protected, directed like the arrows in the hands of God, and fill in the quiver of God. Heavenly Father, we declare that this is the day You are in power. The young people of Hong Kong will be out of despair and rise like the morning dew . Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, your young men will come to you, like dew from the morning’s womb (Psalm 110:3), becoming the End-Time army of holiness!
- Pray for HongKong Government and the Police : Heavenly Father, we ask You to give Hong Kong government and the police the divine wisdom and strategy so that they may quickly resolve the deadlock issues in God’s ways, raise a government of honesty, love and justice, and lead Hong Kong according to God’s perfect and pleasing will!
Revival Testimony：The Welsh Revival
The Welsh Revival did not last long, but it was almost called the greatest revival in history. You cannot find a place in the Bible or in the church history where a revival occurred as quickly or as far-reaching that has as much intense impact on the world as the Welsh Revival. The fire of the revival burned so fiercely that revivals broke out in the rest of the world wherever its news was spread out through letters or newspapers. Today, over a century after the revival took place, those who read or heard the story are still deeply shocked and are filled with conviction and hope. Detailed Reading
Sharing of Words: 2019 Global 40 Day Fasting Prayer Special Gathering For Pastors & Leaders Message Summary
( Source: Taipei TOD)
- Prayer: Lord, bring Your church to the place where You died on the cross, and bring Your people and the leaders of the country to the point of complete surrender. He died for the church and once again redeemed the church of this country once again, reveal Yourself to the church. Break every man-made thing and everything that are not done according to Your be crushed completely. My life belongs to You, I totally surrender, soak in You, to embrace You. Let the flesh die and let die in the church die ! You come to rule in power, we honor Your name!Higher Expectations! – Timely Instruction To The Zadok Priesthood By Bobby Conner … Detailed Reading
(Source: Elijiah List)
【Back to Top】
Related Events and Prayer Background
Nation / Global Critical Event: Pray for Croatia – 40 Weeks Renaissance Transforms Europe
【Background: The Republic of Croatia, with its terrain like a boomerang, has a beautiful coastline. In 1918, it formed a communist country of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia with Serbs and Slovenians. Croatia declared independence in 1991 and separated from Serbia after four years of devastating conflict, fighting with neighboring countries, causing them to fall into hatred
Spiritual Conditions: 91% claim to be a Christian, 88% of whom are Catholics, and 15% attend mass regularly. There is no obvious difference between religion and the state, which forms an obstacle to the spread of the gospel. At the same time, the evangelicals lack unity and difficult to cross ethnic differences.
Social Concern: the victims of the war in the past and the abuse of drugs are in great need of social attention. Domestic corruption crimes are serious and the economy is decadent. Nearly half a million people have left their homes to find a better life. Joined NATO in 2009 and EU members in 2013 open the door to economic change and attracted foreign investment.
Pray For USA: Spiritual Stronghold behind the Democrat Party
- Judges 16:20b ‘Samson did not know that the Lord has left him.’
- Genesis 6:5 ‘The Lord observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth, and He saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil.’
- Proverbs 29:2 ‘When the righteous increases, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.’
- Matthew 7:14 ‘But the gateway to life is very narrow, and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.’
【Alert: Democratic’s anti-God and anti Judeo-Christian values are trying to replace godly principles, with intended chaos through fake Christianity, sound science, universal and humanistic principles, Sodom family values and atheism. (Judg. 16:20b)
The recent revelation from Democratic Election Debates carried loud message calls for ‘rational public policy based on sound science and universal humanistic values’, tax-funded ‘unrestricted abortion’, family value of Sodom; confiscation of wealth for redistribution, just to name a few. (Gen. 6:5)
Stronghold Indicators (Prov. 29:2)
Democrats’ radical agenda is ripping off the biblical constitutions spiritually and politically: ‘Atheism’ is their new-found faith. In January 2019, the new Democratic-controlled House looked to pass a bill to take God out of the oath-taking sworn-in ceremony, but was immediately blocked by the House of Republicans.
Anti-Judeo Christian values ideology has been taking roots in their hearts, as the basis evil uses to build strongholds. These strongholds give the evil ungodly structure to carry out his plans on earth. These plans included blocking the advancement of the Kingdom of God, and the spiritual and political enslaving of humanity. It seems to have succeeded in blinding the Democrat party, the media and the popular culture.
Faith is back in America today (Mt. 7:14)
A researcher from ‘Focus on the Family’ wrote……
‘People who were nominal Christians in mainline denominations now describe themselves as unaffiliated, or none. Meanwhile, evangelical churches are growing rapidly. Robust Christianity is not shrinking, not even among young adults. It’s holding quite firm and even growing in many important ways. On all contrary, it’s the increasing liberalized, orthodoxy-denying, and lukewarm faith that’s sinking as if it has a mill stone around its neck!’
It’s encouraging to know the fabric of faith is being restored. Is it because of the increasing evil oppression of violence, crimes, death? The pain of losing our nation? The fall of morality and sanity? May God raise up America with the finishing faith like never before.
Pray for The First Nation : Pray For the Awakening of the First Nations in Turtle Islands – The “Awakened” Documentary Film
(Source: Pastor David Peng @ New Jersey)
Here are the ongoing projects besides the “Awakening ” documentary film:
- We found that the First Nations in North America, in fact, are related to China, Japan and South Korea. God has prepared a Korean missionary, who has been in China for many years, to help translate the DVD into Korean.
- We are also aware of the need to produce a simplified Chinese version of the DVD for brothers and sisters in mainland China, which are currently underway.
- A new documentary film based on the prayer journey of the nine Sioux reservations South Dakota, is underway.
Therefore, I sincerely invite you to participate in the great assignment, because it would take a lot of prayers for all the First Nations to be awakened. The documentary film is an important way to spread the message repeatedly. We need to support Greg Miller to complete his second film because more people need to see, know, understand God’s plan. Here are some things we can help:
- Welcome to order online videos or DVDs, website (click HERE ) (currently only in English, but Chinese subtitles have been completed, the online version will be launched soon, and we hope to have a Korean version soon)
- Offering can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal or by sending checks (payable to Immersion) to the following address:
809 W Riordan Rd, Suite 100, #286, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Pray For Hong Kong: The Immortal Names under the Lion Rock – Writing to Hong Kong on this Turbulent day
【Current Affairs: This summer, Hong Kong, the forever shining bright pearl of the East that glitters in South China, has never illuminated the world so brightly, capturing the attention of the entire world. For months, the shocking images in the media have been lingering in my heart, even though my family and friends have warned me who had settled in the UK: “Do not return to Hong Kong”, but my heart is raging and stirred with the emotion of “Home Sickness”. Because what I have witnessed is not riots, but the “love” and “righteousness” that is part of the people of Hong Kong who has the unchanging sincerity and persistence!
People In The City Is Sincere And Loving
Hong Kong is where I grew up. She went through poverty and finally stepped into the so-called stability and prosperity and jumped into the ranks of “International Financial Centers.” The place is densely populated, the living environment is very tight and narrow, the pace of life is very fast, and Cantonese language sounds very quick and fast. People who know Hong Kong from popular police films will feel that they are intrigued, utilitarian and even ruthless people, but in actuality they are not.
Hong Kong people are sincere and rich in “love”. They are made up of many small groups of people. They met under the Lion Rock, living a grassroots lifestyle. They laid down their differences, help each other, joined hands to conquer challenges fearlessly. Songwriter Luo Wen who has passed away once sang the song, “Under the Lion Rock” , which vividly describes this hard-working Hong Kong spirit and inspiring countless Hong Kong people who works hard, until now, this spirit is burning the hearts of Hong Kong. It will quite a, difficult task to defeat them.
The Cradle of Modern Chinese Democracy
In the history of modern China, Hong Kong is a very important place and the birthplace of the Revolution of 1911. Sun Yat-sen, who was studying in Hong Kong in his early years, was exposed to Western culture and was enlightened by the spirit of freedom and democracy and perseverance for the struggle for human rights and equality. Later, when a revolutionary organization was established in Hong Kong, which is the Republic of China of today. Under the rule of the British Government, the Christian culture originating from the United Kingdom has also blossomed in Hong Kong, established countless Christian schools and hospitals. laid the foundation for Christianity to be rooted in the “Hong Kong Land”.
In addition, the popularity of English education in Hong Kong has led many missionaries around the world to use Hong Kong as a hub to travel to mainland China and East South Asia to spread the gospel.
The spirit of the rule of law and the efficient administrative procedures in Hong Kong have always been praised by the world. The generosity of Hong Kong people’s disaster relief is even more amazing. For the globe, this “tiny spot” is really like a “ant squad”. But it has made great contributions to the “Great Mission of the Kingdom of God”. The seeds of many gospels have been spread throughout the world through Hong Kong and then thrived and matured, bearing much fruits.
Since 1997, Hong Kong is in constant change. Many things have impacted the heart of the “Hong Kong people”. Some chose to leave. Some accepted the facts, taking one day at a time, as long as they can live normally and peacefully. However, in the past few years, the hearts of the people of have collectively filled with all kinds of indignation and emotions. It is the”Extradition Bill” this year that detonated the pain that has been suppressed for a long time, became unstoppable and intensified, and the deception and evil hidden within the human nature are being exposed, it terrified the world. Hong Kong at this moment is like a play on the international stage and people are watching to see how it will end.
Young People Are Awakened, Willing To Fight
I have immigrated to foreign land for many years. I have never loved Hong Kong as much as now. I feel that I belong only to Hong Kong, not any other comfortable country.
There are my family and friends, it was there I went to church and became a Christian, three years of church life in Hong Kong, laid the foundation for my lifelong purse of Jesus, and to firmly obey the Bible truth and trust in God in any situation. Because in Hong Kong’s culture there is an atmosphere of persistent , it encourages people to insist on doing the “right thing”.
In the age of material abundance and individualism, the young people group should be living in “Me and Me Alone” and “self-centeredness”. How can countless “fear no death” youths come out of tiny Hong Kong to protest against “Extradition Bill” to the end? This may be an “awakening” because they jumped out of the mode of “little self”, and saw a common “Big Me”, and insisted on “the right thing”, they marched forward without caring for their own lives. Several friends in Hong Kong told me: “Many young people have written their wills, they are willing to fight for the “Five Demands” to death!” It sounds very courageous.
We Know God Reigns In Time of Turbulence
Fortunately, Hong Kong is different from other cities in China. She is the land under “God’s” governance. As early as the Opium War, God separated Hong Kong into a British colony of religious freedom. As churches being built everywhere, the gospel spreaded all over “Hong Kong”. Christianity has already surpassed the “Tianhou Temple” and “Wong Tai Sin” and other folk religions and has become the core belief of the people of Hong Kong. It is no wonder that on June 16th, two million people marched together singing: “Hallelujah praises the Lord” and my sister who participated spoke with praises: “This is like an evangelistic meeting!”
At this moment, different denominations of Hong Kong also laid down their differences and prayed together in one heart, and the pastors are actively seeking God for salvation and healing, They are declaring: God must rule and reign in Hong Kong.
The opening statement of the British literary writer Dickens in the context of the French Revolution, “The Tale of Two Cities”, : “This is the best of time and the worst of time. …”. In my opinion, Hong Kong is currently in a “turbulent era and an era of God’s sovereignty!” Because there is no power in heaven and on earth that can compare with God, Satan can not oppose Him, and God has no opponent.
As the age of “God’s Sovereignty” comes, He is the absolute victor, and all sin, deception, injustice and wickedness will be torn down. Only the righteousness of truth can survive. I am watching intently to see how “God’s Sovereignty” can demonstrates God’s ability to govern in the turbulent Hong Kong, so that the whole world will understands that there is only one and only true God who is guarding this territory that belongs to Him miraculously and will write “The Immortal Words For Hong Kong” for those who live under the Lion Rock.
(Source: Chinese Christian Tribune)
Revival Testimony：The Welsh Revival
The Welsh Revival did not last long, but it was almost called the greatest revival in history. You cannot find a place in the Bible or in the church history where a revival occurred as quickly or as far-reaching that has as much intense impact on the world as the Welsh Revival. The fire of the revival burned so fiercely that revivals broke out in the rest of the world wherever its news was spread out through letters or newspapers. Today, over a century after the revival took place, those who read or heard the story are still deeply shocked and are filled with conviction and hope.
On the eve of the Welsh Revival: Before the revival, the British society was full of corruption, gambling, and alcoholism, and the Church lost its appropriate essence. At the end of the 19th century, European churches were exposed to enemies. Inwardly, liberal theology was over-exalted, and believers were consumed by criticism and some theories that suspected the authenticity of the Bible. Outwardly the Church was attacked by Darwin’s theory of evolution, Max’s communism, Freud’s psychoanalysis, and various humanism and secularism. The Church gradually lost her spiritual influence and testimony.
Since all the churches were in this situation, and the church in Wales was no exception. Christians became lukewarm and led an ungodly life, church attendance declined, ministries became stagnant, and the pulpit gave boring messages. Enthusiastic Christians voiced their eagerness for revival and began to cry out to God fervently for it.
The Leaders of the Welsh Revival: In the Welsh Revival, the most striking figure was Evan John Roberts. He was originally a Christian in Loughor unknown to anyone, but he came out of obscurity since the revival was made known. Roberts was born in 1878 to a miner, and he later became a blacksmith. After Roberts was saved, he heard in a meeting, “Be faithful. If the Holy Spirit comes while you are absent, what would you do?” He was deeply touched and loved God very much. He always carried a Bible with him so that he could read it during breaks. At the same time, he also prayed urgently in abandoned coalmines for various needs of the church. His greatest desire was revival. He faithfully attended all church meetings because he accepted an advice from an elder in the church, “Don’t miss any opportunity to be blessed by the Holy Spirit.” He studied the Bible very hard, always carrying the Bible wherever he went. Because of his introverted personality, lack of talent for speech, and lack of the gift of interpretation, few people would believe that he would become a vessel for God.
Yet Roberts was called by God to preach. He went to the preaching school of Newcastle in 1904 to study in order to receive training as a preacher in the future; but he did not complete his studies, and he was moved by the Holy Spirit to return home. One night, when he was kneeling beside the bed, he felt as if God was calling him. By that time, he had prayed for revival for more than a decade. In the next three months, he had a close relationship with God in the spirit, spending about four hours each time. There was only one prayer: “Lord, bend the church to save the world.” By the word “bend” he meant surrendering to God and God’s will and removing any resistance thereof. People around were surprised and deeply touched; gradually more and more people joined him in prayer. Before long, all the miners were touched and joined the prayer, thus initiating the Welsh Revival.
- If Wales wishes to receive the great outpouring of the Holy Spirit, Christians should abide by the four main points.” This is very famous “Four Points” of his messages.Confess all known sin, receiving forgiveness through Jesus Christ. The Church needs to be cleansed. Since the Bride is supposed to be blameless, we should not compromise with sin. Remove anything in your life that you are in doubt or feel unsure about.
- There should be no darkness between believers and God. Have you forgiven everyone? If not, do not expect that God will forgive your sin. The Bible says it clearly that we will not be forgiven unless we have forgiven others. Unforgiveness blocks us from God.
- Be ready to obey the Holy Spirit instantly Do what the Holy Spirit urges you to do. If we wish to be used by the Holy Spirit, we need to obey Him promptly, absolutely and without questioning.
- Publicly confess the Lord Jesus Christ.
This is not a one-time task when or after we were saved. For Christians, it is our lifestyle.
Within one week, such gatherings were held continuously, and the spiritual atmosphere became more and more enthusiastic. At that time, they did not focus on preaching during meetings. They spent most of the time singing, witnessing and praying. Roberts might only say or pray a few words in the meetings. There was no fixed time and place for the meetings because meetings could take place anywhere. There was a meeting in almost every house, and each house was crowded with people. They could meet in the midnight or at the daybreak. In different gatherings, Roberts continued to call on believers to obey the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit greatly demonstrated His power. The number of attendance was increasing, and the gathering time was extended. Gradually, the entire community felt shocked.
For a time, there were prayer meetings in various places such as mines, trains and trams. Many wonderful testimonies happened: Thieves returned all the stolen goods to the owners; debtors paid off their debts; the aggressive, gamblers, etc. all returned to Christ. A young man even returned his medals and diplomas because they were obtained by unjust methods. The casinos were all closed. The courts could no longer hear swears in the court and the judges had no cases to judge, The Bible in the bookstore were sold out, because people who used to read frivolous literature were now reading the Bible. When one newspaper reported the revival openly together with all the wonderful things that took place, the other newspapers followed suit. The news of the Welsh Revival swept throughout the world.
At that time, Mrs. Penn-Lewis, a Christian who knew God, also participated in the gatherings of the Welsh Revival. Although she didn’t feel the gatherings were held like typical Christian meetings, she witnessed, “I don’t know why. There is something very strange there. It is very special; it sounds noisy outside, but these people are in one accord inside.”
In February 1905, Roberts preached the gospel to Welsh people in Liverpool, England. 750 people believed in the Lord. Then he traveled on a mission trip for two months in North Wales. At the end of May, a total of 100,000 people decided to believe in Jesus. Later, the fire of revival spread to Conwell, England, and the news of the church revival spread throughout the world. In 1909, no one in a particular city got saved, because all the people there had been saved.
- The impact of the revival went deep in the whole society. The morality improved greatly, and people’s lives changed substantially.
- Bars and theaters closed one after another, and the wine industry suffered major losses. A theater company in a certain place felt that they must leave because the whole “world” was praying and there was no way for them to attract audience.
- The debt that had been owed for a long time were paid off.
- Things stolen were returned to the original owner.
- Prayer meetings were found on the trains, on the trams, in the coal mines and everywhere.
- The stablemen no longer cuss and their horses could not understand the commands given in their new languages.
- Young people returned medals and diplomas that were obtained in an unjust way.
- Social security improved. In many places, judges had no case to judge. The lawyers who lost their jobs formed choirs and sang in different events.
- Members of parliament disregarded boring political issues and spent time attending prayer meetings.
- Newspapers had no atrocities and gossip news to be reported; instead they reported on the revival in all localities.
- The Bibles were sold out in bookstores.
- Worker productivity attained the highest records in years.
- Political gatherings and ball games were postponed because both members and players participated in this revival.
Roberts most famous prayer was: “Oh, Lord, bend us!” Christians must humble themselves and restore a correct relationship with God for the Holy Spirit to breakthrough and save people. Roberts didn’t give long sermons; he spoke or prayed only a few words, yet the whole congregation would cry and dance. They did not meet at a fixed time and place. They could meet anytime and anywhere. Whenever they came together they met whether it was midnight, or early morning. There were revival meetings in almost every family and were prayers. You couldn’t tell who the preacher was because sometimes a person would stand up and pick a hymn for everyone to sing. Sometimes someone would stand up and read a few verses.
May the God who gave the Welsh Revival also give every one of us hope. I believe that the key to revival is in our hearts, as long as we are willing!
Sharing of Words: 2019 Global 40 Day Fasting Prayer Special Gathering For Pastors & Leaders Message Summary
( Source: Taipei TOD)
- Prayer: Lord, bring Your church to the place where You died on the cross, and bring Your people and the leaders of the country to the point of complete surrender. He died for the church and once again redeemed the church of this country once again, reveal Yourself to the church. Break every man-made thing and everything that are not done according to Your be crushed completely. My life belongs to You, I totally surrender, soak in You, to embrace You. Let the flesh die and let die in the church die ! You come to rule in power, we honor Your name!
- If you love Jesus, then connect with Him, He is everything to you, there is a place in God, He is, drawing His people to enter in. (Luke 22:39-46) Why are you asleep? Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray. There is a place to pray, a prayer that touches the heart of God , a prayer that reaches the heaven, a prayer that transcends what people can say or understand, and a level of prayer that God wants the church of Taiwan to enter in! Pray until you reach the – “deep” level ! That is the prayer is what He needs!
- It is mentioned in revelation, the prayer of the saint is like an incense, going up to the Throne, God received it, smelling the sweet incenses, He hears, and understand the prayers that is not of man but spirit led.
- We do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit utters groaning, that man do not understand, to a point, what God wants is not just the body, but our inner being and spirit to completely surrender! Then he will begin to follow His will, which is seeking God’s face.
- Begin to pray, continue praying, always praying, again and again. Heavenly Father saw His son praying and said:”My son needs reinforcements, He needs breakthroughs” He sent host of angels, to strengthen Him, to bring breakthrough! When Jesus received strength, He prayed more, earnestly. Have you ever prayed to the point of sweating? Do you desire to do that? Jesus prayed, sweat of blood, that is a very “deep” prayer.
- Scientists say: “when a person experiences great distress, the body will sweat blood.” Jesus prayed, and, reached the heart of the Father, because He loved the Father and had a mission to achieve, so He offered His own life!
- In this season, pray some, sing some, teach some, then sing some, is an useless model ! You can’t reach the heart of God! You talk a lot, but pray a little! It is useless to pray with the written “prayer”! At this critical moment, you need to take “important action.” In an urgent time, you must have: “Urgent response and prayer!”
- Although the body is tired, but I need to surrender to God. Why are you here? Why do some people declare fasting and still eating? Eating is fine, but when we declare a fast, we still do according to what we want; saying a lot but take no action; we pray a little, but speak a lot and then sing. Jesus prayed, earnestly, not just for 2 minutes, but saying a lot… Something should happen in the church. God is fed up with the church playing games, enough for hypocrisy, God is tired.
- There is a need for a realm of breakthrough: Jesus told the disciples to wait in Jerusalem to receive the power of the Holy Spirit. The disciples must pay the price themselves, to pray and stay and wait in Jerusalem, and the Holy Spirit will come and fall upon them
- If we are still looking for people to pray and prophesize to us, we have not reached this point.The Lord has prophecy and promises. You should begin to seek God, cry out in prayer, and seek His face. He will activate the calling, gifting, and destiny in you, activate His power in you, and activate His glory and authority, In the end, He will come, fill, and surround you.
- God desires His people to return to the right position, the right calling, know God’s heart, bring out God’s mighty power, bring out a bold and courageous heart, to seek God.
- There was no battle until the thirty-five years of Asa (2 Chronicles 15:19) When the people of Judah sought the Lord with all their heart and soul, they found Him and they were safe and protected. If the leader do not seek God, the church will not have a clear direction. Many pastors are busy with too many activities and programs. God longs for us to set time apart to seek God, focus, turn the phone off, lay down life, wait, and not talk to people. There will be clear direction, guidance, fear of God, godliness, holy justice, boldness courage, out pouring of God’s anointing. To gain power, peace in the surrounding, saving souls, transformed and changed.
- Messiah has come, God is looking for Simeon, raise up Anna. (As priests and Levi being busy, some are even asleep) Anna is a widow who devoted herself and surrendered her life to God and simply obeyed. She didn’t need to know what happened, but she was led by the Holy Spirit to see the Messiah. Simeon received revelation, had a spiritual antenna, connected to God, heard the voice from above, was not afraid of the persecution of Rome, was guided by the Holy Spirit, and the promise of God is fulfilled.
- God is raising up the remnant, and a group of wayward people are being restored. This is the season of recovery, healing, revival, and renewing of strength. In the right season, those who had no power, failed, and frustrated before. God said: forget about the past, forgot yesterday, God is doing a new things, and there are new things for you in the future. You must surrender completely!
- God is opening the eyes of the church, no longer a short prayer, but to do what Jesus did, Jesus prayed for more than an hour. There is great power in seeking God, God’s power is there! God is looking for someone with a key, the key is to seek God! When you open it, you are seeking God. This is the season of seeking God!
- God wants me to come to Taiwan from Uganda to mobilize and help God’s people to seek God. He gave me the verses, Zechariah 8:21, ‘and the inhabitants of this city shall go unto the city, saying, Let us go forth and plead with the LORD, and seek the LORD of hosts, and I will go.’ God said that I am going to Taiwan Myself! He will help me and teach me because I have walked with Him for a while. He knows my heart. He wants me to go to “another city, another country.” I want to go home, but I can’t, because there are tasks to be done in Taiwan, not just work, but God’s will.
- Choose a different life, set your life apart, for this country, for this generation, for the church of Jesus, the heart of God. If you love Jesus then give your life to Him, if you are Simeon and Anna, you will be raised up. You said to the Father, “I want to become like Me, I will lay down my life, for Your name sake, I will stand in the gap with my whole heart and will.”
- Let the Father release His grace on you, to capture Your whole heart. Lord, protect Simeon and Anna, let them connect with the Holy Spirit, pay the price to seek You, both heart and soul, obey You. The anointing of Jesus’ prayer comes, continue to cry out, without ceasing.
- Asa obeys God by making a covenant with God through the words of the prophet, today we renew our covenant with God. May God lead and guide you to watch and pray with Him, to walk with Him in this season, and going into the depths of God.