Date: 8/14 ( 14th Day )
Content of Daily Prayer
|Pursuing Intimacy With God
|Prayer For Repentance
|Prayer For Nations
|Prayer For World Leaders
|Pray for Seven Mountains
|Global Urgen Prayer
|Prayer For Israel
Please pray for those people who are involved in organizing and making this Global 40 Day Prayer And Fast movement possible. Particularly, please pray for the spiritual leaders, their co-workers and their family members, the behind-the-scene editorial team and their spiritual coverings, and family members. The son of one of the main leaders got sick, vomiting blood and hospitalized for three days. Please ask God to:
- protect everyone involved in the global prayer and fast and their family. May God watch their coming and going and keep them healthy and properous spirit, soul and body.
- bless the editorial team to be able to receive from God and translate it in words speedily and accurately.
Testimony of transformation-Kiambu, Kenya
Kiambu, a city which has been notorious for murder, rapes and violence, was the most decadent city in the history of Kenya.
The whole town had been hit with recession, and the churches were not going anywhere for her notoriety. Due to her bad reputation, no one wanted to live there. In 1980, this city had become the most oppressive place in Kenya. The numbers of bars and unlawful places far surpassed the churches and grocery stores combined. On top of that was the growing rate for alcoholism, the crime rate for Kiambu climbed to the top one in the nation. After nights had set in, no one dared to go out, particularly the women. Public officials had accustomed themselves to the bribery with their superiors to avoid performing their tasks. For many years, the town who held a population of sixty five thousand could not even get a church to grow to more than dozens of people. An exhausted pastor said that they did whatever they could to preach gospel but no one was saved.
God called pastor Thomas Muthee and his wife there to build a church. Through intercession they came to recognize the causes of the spiritual oppression and resisted it. As said in the book of Ephesians, “our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms”,the issue was not with the people in the town, but with oppressive demonic forces keeping people running in circles. They prayed with all the fervency for six months and also conducted with due diligence of their research, they fast and prayed to seek God for the real cause of it. The Lord revealed that it was due to the spirit of witchcraft that had put people in bondage. Many problems in Kiambu were related to a witch called “Mama Jane”. The place where she cast spells was even called “Emmanuel Clinic”. She lived by performing witchcraft. Many politicians and business people consulted her for fortune-telling. After grasping what the dark forces were in Kiambu, Thomas and his wife sought help from God.
After praying for six months, they were very certain that the spiritual dark forces had been broken. They held a one-week outdoor evangelism which led 200 people to Christ. Very quickly, to have the sick healed and the sinners repented and returned to the Lord become an ordinary part of a day. They set up a 24-hour prayer centred. But Mama Jane retaliated using witchcraft, and there were heavy and oppressing spirits enshrouded over their prayer meeting and services. The elders found out that there were handicrafts outside of the church that were made by Mama Jane. After understanding what the dark forces, the believers began praying that Mama Jane either receive salvation or leaves the town. Couple days later, her ability vanished.
She left the town a couple of weeks later. The presence of God filled the town after the witchcraft in Kiambu had been completely removed. The atmosphere shifted, and its crime rate has become thelowest in the country. Bars shuttered and were converted to churches, and the town flourished. The presence of God brought changes, and you could see prosperity all over the town, and people flooded in to purchase properties. The population increased by 30%, as well as the numbers of people who repented to believe the Lord. So far the church of Thomas grew to 5000 people. Criminals, robbers and prostitutes gave turned to Christ. The on-going growth of the town has something to do with their on-going prayer. Thomas said that prayer is to talk to God who is able to turn tides. Prayers took back their lost grounds and tear down strongholds. Every morning at six o’clock 400 people would gather together to pray. On Fridays, they pray as watchmen of the town, and on Wednesday evenings, their prayers are actions of storm.. Thomas said prayer shift circumstances.
If God can change Kiambu, then God can change the whole world. Let us pray!(Adapted from the documentary:“Transformations” by George Otis)
Pursuing Intimacy With God
A Heart of Humility and Self Emptying
2 Samuel 6:22 “I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes.”
Dear Abba Father,
We love You! You are always with us, and every day You surround us with favor as with a shield. During the 40-day prayer and fasting, we want to seek Your face earnestly. We ask You to open our eyes so that we can see more of Your mighty power and great love and, by contrast, see more of our own lack and smallness, that we may continuously give You praise and thanks, proclaiming, “Praise, glory, honor, wisdom, power, and riches belong to You forever and ever.” Oh Father, we desire to be like King David to come to You in humility and seek after You. In 2 Samuel 6:22, King David said, “I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes.” Even though he is the king of all Israel having fame, status, and wealth, what You treasure the most is that David has a humble spirit and he delights in serving You. h Abba Father, give us a humble spirit that we may follow You closely and become a person after Your own heart.
In the name of Lord Jesus I pray, Amen!
Prayer for the Church 04
Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. (2 Timothy 4:2-4 (NIV))
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.” (Matthew 16:24-25 (NIV))
Lord, forgive us for not completely allowing you to take the throne in our lives. With itching ears, we have not endured sound doctrine. We have resented warning messages for repentance, self-denial, and the cross. We have chosen to close our ears and hearts to such teachings and have willfully followed our rebellious desires. We have chosen to heed teachings of grace theology and success theology. We lack the mind of Christ to bear sufferings; we do not want to leave our comfort zones or let go of our wealth, positions and relationships. We are just like the young official in the Bible. We only want to satisfy our own desires and fulfill our wishes. We have grieved the Holy Spirit because we do not want to sacrifice or pay the price.
Lord, have mercy on us. Forgive our weakness and divided hearts. Forgive us for turning our ears aside to fables, and away from the truth. Lord, we want to turn back to you by renouncing false teachings. We ask that you fill us with your resurrection power to love you with all our hearts, all our souls, all our strengths, and all our minds, as well as the power to love our neighbours. Breathe into us, Lord, and awaken our innermost being. Take our whole being and everything we are. Draw me close to you so that I am willing to take up my cross daily and run after you, to share your gospel with the poor, needy, and hopeless. Lead us in the way of eternal life until the day I see you face to face.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray For Nations
[Editor’s note: In these forty days, we will first pray for the countries participating in this fasting prayer. After that, we will pray daily for the countries in the continent according to the continents of the world. We will select three to four countries / regions and pray for them everyday.]
[Background: Hong Kong is the first special administrative region of the People’s Republic of China, consisting of Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, the six regions of the New Territories, and 262 large and small islands. In 1842, it became a colony of the United Kingdom. In 1997, the British rule ended, and the sovereignty was returned to the People’s Republic of China. Its economy and society are developing rapidly and is considered a developed economy with high standards of living. The Chinese account for 92% of the total population. The people enjoy freedom of religion.
Evangelism: The economy is booming, and many immigrants from Africa, Middle East, India, the Philippines, Indonesia, etc. come here to look for work. With freedom of religion, the churches in Hong Kong are mature. Many churches, evangelical and mission organizations that participate in global missions use Hong Kong as a gospel bridge to enter mainland China. Foreign missionaries come to Hong Kong first to receive cross-cultural training before going to mainland China. In recent years, the growth of the overall Hong Kong church has slowed down. In addition, the loss of young believers, college students and young professionals has become a main concern for the churches here.
Spiritual Location: Hong Kong is the gateway to Asia opened by God! Hong Kong is an important port for China to connect with foreign countries. It got its name of “the Port of Incenses” in the Ming Dynasty for exporting incenses made in China. Incenses are used for sacrifices; in Revelation its scent signifies the prayer of the saints. At present, a great missionary army is being raised up. More missionaries will be “exported” and dispatched from here in the future. The fact that this 40-day fasting & prayer was initiated in Hong Kong bears much spiritual significance.
At the end of June this year, Chuck Pierce pointed out in a conference in Hong Kong that Hong Kong’s role as a “gateway” is irreplaceable; it is a gateway to release break-through and the opening-up of Asia. Pierce has long since 1996 received the vision that Hong Kong will be the gateway to Glory Shift. Now the prophecy announced by Chuck Pierce is being fulfilled. According to Kingdom Revival Times, “Hong Kong is the gateway to God’s next movement in Asia. A new movement is taking place!”. (Source: Kingdom Revival News)
- Pray for God’s family in Hong Kong: We thank God for using Hong Kong as a mother’s womb to produce and carry the unity among Chinese. May God bless the family in Hong Kong to enter a deeper unity, to break heroism and individualism and make a covenant to commit to becoming close family members with one another, and regain from the enemy the authority over the Mountains of Family, Property, Market Place, etc.
- Pray for Hong Kong entering its destiny: May God preserve the precious core values and spiritual inheritance in Hong Kong such as fairness, justice, the rule of law, freedom, endurance, hard work, family values, community watch, etc. Tear down any strongholds that would hinder Hong Kong from entering her destiny. Make her fulfill her role of the gateway to bless China and the entire world.
- Pray for the revival of the churches in Hong Kong: God, we pray that cleanse the churches in Hong Kong. May the breath of the Holy Spirit blow into the churches, so that they are dry bones not only being resurrected but also are renewed with tendons and flesh. You breathe especially in the churches in the marketplace in Hong Kong.Remove the walls of partition among the churches and between the churches and the world.Raise up apostolic and prophetic churches to facilitate the operation of the five-fold ministry, to equip the saints for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up. Lord, raise up a Kingdom army on earth that releases new voice to bring the glory of heaven to the world. May Hong Kong connect China, Taiwan and Asia and release God’s heart and mission to China and Asia this season.
- Pray for the revival in campuses in Hong Kong: May the flames of the Holy Spirit fall and burn in the hearts of young people.In the name of the Lord we proclaim that they will meet God, that You will fill the young people with enthusiasm and hope for the Kingdom of God, that the voice of worship and praise will fill the campuses. We proclaim that Joshua’s generation will arise and enter the Seven Mountains for God and inherit the land.
- Pray for Hong Kong to denounce Mammon’s Spirit: May God shake and demolish Mamma’s economic system and re-establish God’s economic system.
- Pray for the Hong Kong Government: May save the souls of Hong Kong government officials, to give them heavenly wisdom, to act justly according to God’s will, to love mercy and to walk humbly with God in fulfilling their responsibilities as government officials in Hong Kong.
- Pray for the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Mrs. Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor: Heavenly Father, we pray that You reign in the Chief Executive and her administrative team. You grant them wisdom and unity to carefully maintain and balance the relationship between Chinese central government and the special administrative region, to respond appropriately to the tense situation of Sino-US trade wars, maintain the prosperity of Hong Kong’s economy and stabilize this region. May God bless the Chief Executive and her family to be physically and mentally strong. Grant them peace and joy. Open their spiritual eyes and set them free from any cultural bondage, to receive the redemptive grace of Christ and follow and trust You the rest of their life.
Background: Macau is officially the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, it is situated on the coast of South-east mainland China. Its population is 97% Han Chinese. In 1887, Macau became Portugal’s land of “permanent management”. In 1999, Portugal ended her reign in Macau, and returned its governance back to the People’s Republic of China.
The challenges of mission to Macau
Macau is lacking in natural resources, yet its population density is the highest in the world,being three times of Hong Kong’s. Since its development of the gambling industry, tourism increase has caused tourist and gambling industry to take off. This is a mission field. Macau has enviable economic results, but the profit came mainly from the gambling and entertainment industries. Nonetheless, the average income in Macau is not that high, with its material and real-estate price being higher than Hong Kong, this is reflective of the imbalance and poverty inequity in its society.
Many mainland Chinese have entered Macau to seek work, with portion of female entering the sex industry through the casino industry. The gambling atmosphere is more and more widespread and affecting the young. An organization reported that, young children are addicted to gambling, with 70% of Macau’s citizens are addicted to it. Multi-cultural churches (Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Indonesians etc.) have been planted in Macau, and many foreign missionaries have entered to help, touching different ethnic groups and peoples and also building up the spiritual life of the local Christians).
- Pray for the children and youth of Macau: God, we ask You to save the children and youth of Macau. Please grant Your spirit of wisdom and revelation. May Holy Spirit fill these young people, that they may come to truly know You. Transform their minds Lord, fill them with faith, hope and love of God, to become a holy generation of love, and to develop and govern this land with the love of Jesus.
- Pray for those in Macau’s gambling industry: May God save the gang-members, drug-dealers, drug-addicts, sex-traffickers in Macau, just as God saved Hong Kong’s gang boss Teddy Hong back in the day. In the name of the Lord we declare that these people shall come into Your name and escape from blindness and deception.
- Pray for the church of Macau: May Holy Spirit rend the heavens and come down, ignite and cleanse the Macau church, to establish united prayer altar with same heart, bring in authority in unity, and cast down the strongholds of Macau’s gambling industries. That they may be passionate for the Lord, preach the gospel widely, lead the lost to the Lord, and bring transformation to the whole of Macau.
- Pray for Macau’s independence in economic transformation: May God transform Macau’s reliance upon gambling towards tourism, entertainment and culture as the city’s primary heritage. Bring a new atmosphere to the business sector, and cause Macau to not just rely on external investment, but cause local industries to be raise up, reaching the unique characteristics that God has given Macau.
- Pray for the government of Macau: May God bring salvation these governmental officials. Grant them wisdom to manage Macau, to cause God’s reign and “love, righteousness and peace” of Christ to come upon Macau
- Pray for Macau’s Chief Executive Fernando Chui Sai On: Abba Father, we ask that You visit Chief Executive Chui Sai On, that he may meet You in your light, that his life be transformed and never be the same. That he be drawn in by Your strong love, and that You may be shown in his life. May he seek to lead his city and people into destiny, to do Your will and to build the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ in this city, that may Christ reign.
Pray for World Leaders
- President Trump of the United State
- Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel President
- Putin of Russia
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China
Abba Father, we thank You for setting up these world leaders at this time. We ask you to fill them with Your Spirit daily, bless them and their family, watch their coming and going, keep them healthy and give them wisdom to govern all the domestic and international affairs according to Your will. May they be graceful to God’s people and protect Christian religion freedom.
Pray for President Trump:
Pray for Chairman Xi Jinping
Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu:
Pray for President Putin
Pray for Seven Mountains
[Background: The 7 Mountain Strategy is a strategy for Christians to bring about the transformation of society in accordance with the values of the Kingdom of God. Transforming urban countries by changing the seven most important areas that affect society and culture. Among them, the “Seven Great Mountains” are the seven major areas. Advocates believe that when on the “Seven Great Mountains” Christians can rise, exert influence, or even become leaders, they can change society. The seven major mountains are: Art Entertainment / Business / Religion / Media / Education / Family / Government. For more information on the 7 mountain strategy, please see the video by Rober Heidler。We will take turns to pray for these seven hills in these 40 days.]
In the name of Jesus we declare that :
- Godly marriage value concept, which is one man, one woman marriage system, be restored all over the globe.
- The twisted marriage value concepts come by the wave of wrong same sex marriage teaching will be replaced with godly truth of marriage
- We reject and rebuke the wave of homosexuality instilling wrong marriage values, and lies. We command it to go. God will recover the lost territory of marriage and family!
- Awaken the hearts of young people so that hey will see the value of a Christian family. Give the young people a heart that loathes gay values, and say “NO” to gay marriage。
- Jesus Christ is the Lord of every family!
- Confess and Repent: May Holy Spirit reveal to the family and show the area that the enemy has taken a hold of in the family, raise up every family of God, to stand in the gap, to confess and repent, and ask God to forgive, to keep, to heal and to restore each family.
- A strong marriage system: Ask God to strengthen the family and marriage system and keep each family safe and united. In the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break the dark forces that undermine the family system, such as divorce, fornication, pornography, spirit of violence ; we command them to leave the family of God。
- Holy Spirit pouring out: May God heal the wounds of the family. As was prophesied in Joel 2, May God pour out Holy Spirit upon all flesh in the family that the children will prophesy, the young man will see vision, the old man will dream dreams, everyone will align with God, to become the channel for God to releasing the will of God.
- Restoration of God’s Order in the family: Ask God to restore the godly order, and Jesus Christ becomes the Lord of the Family and to restore the function God has ordained the family to be. Ask God to help wife obey the husband, and the husband love the wife like Christ loves the church and laid His life down for the church, children obey the parents in the Lord; the parents will not provoke the anger of the children. Turn the heart of the Father to the children, and the hearts of the children to the father.
- Restore family relationships: Ask God to help each family to prioritize matters in the family. First to turn to God, to confess and repent for pursuing material life, for neglecting parent-child relationships, helping each family to re-establish the relationships between husband and wife and parents and children, connecting together in love. Let there be love among family members. Let them respect and honor each other, learn to communicate, understand, encourage and support each other. Create a safe and respected environment in the family.
- Establish a prayer altar: Ask God to give parents wisdom, establish a prayer altar, lead the whole family together to worship and pray together to seek God, and let the children know how to seek and trust in God, to walk on the path that God has prepared for them and enter into their destinies.
- Be a channel for the Gospel: Bless every family of God, live out the traditional Godly family value, to enjoy the overflowing grace of the Lord, to be a wonderful testimony that can draw the non-believing family to turn their hearts toward God, receiving the abundant grace.
Urgent Prayers for Nations
Urgent Pray for Chicago:
[ Facts: Chicago is 3rd largest city in America, has been hinged with serious violence and homicides for the last 20 years. Today, it is at its worst consistent gun violent deaths by organized gang members (illegal immigrants related). On the average, only 1 case of homicide out of 20 cases was resolved, over 33,000 juveniles were arrested as labelled “Gang members” over the last 20 years. It’s originated from certain poor regions of the city where homicides and violence became an epidemic.
In 2012, under the Obama administration, Mayor Rahm Israel Emanuel has made Chicago sanctuary city, meaning they don’t police “immigration violence” unless a suspect is wanted for a serious crime. The city practices a community policy strategy that promotes cooperation between local law enforcement and immigration community. This open policy has created a safe home for illegal and legal immigration crime community, especially great for the infamous MS-13 illegal immigration gangster rings.This ring multiplies and infests not just locally but nationally and has been out of control.
Warning: The latest weekend gun homicides caused 12 deaths and 60 wounded at the ‘Trump-Free Zone’ (zone started in Sept 2017 where sanctuary law applies). It’s now predicted such events will likely reoccur consistently to create chaos for DJT’s administration. ]
Father, We renounce the enemy’s plan to divide, confuse, intimidate, rebel and murder of the young; robbing the peace from their families and the City. Creating chaos and fear in the city, and throughout the U.S. Many in Chicago is desperately seeking protection from our President. We cry out to You, Lord, raise judgment call to the deceiver, murderer, killer, lawless criminals.
We plead that Mayor Emanuel’s office know how to secure the city. Grant him the love of God for the people suffering and for everyone in the city. May God give the mayor strategies to reduce shootings that cause the shedding of innocent blood.
Father, we pray for the unity of Chicago. We are “one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” Therefore, we refuse injustice, hidden political agendas and division in Chicago. In Jesus’ name we pray that peace and freedom be granted to them. Father,make Mayor Emanuel humble and obedient before you. Lead him to your salvation. Bless him and his administration to observe the Constitution and seek You for resolutions.
Lord, we stand in the gap for Chicago, her government, leadership and the people. Lord, please hear us, and forgive the long-standing prejudice, hatred, pride, greed, division, and corruption that have inflicted oppression, destruction, murder and divisions in the land. But Your Word says, “For if my people who are called by my Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chron. 7:14)
We trust You, O Lord, will heal Chicago and the State of Illinois rescuing precious souls; rescuing and saving precious lives. We pray that leaders will be willing to repent and turn from the sin of division and pride.
Lord, in Your Powerful Name, we break the curse of slavery-mindsets, hatred, poverty, depression, sicknesses,greed, addiction, early deaths.We usurp the enemy’s plan to corrupt and divide people, cities and nation, We bind the spirit of manipulation, dark sayings, mind-control witchcraft, murder and addiction. We call on the angelic armies to do the binding on earth as in Heaven. Father, have mercy on Mayor Emanuel. Set his heart free to become godly seeker of divine knowledge and strategies, being humble and meek in all his responsibilities. We declare that the state of Illinois will turnaround and become state of love, peace, prosperity and unity.
In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen!
Pray for the Wild Fires in Canada
[In the news: Since April 1, 1,502 fires have started, burning 101,000 hectares. There are 2,700 personnel fighting the fires. Firefighting efforts have cost the province $131 million so far. There are 465 fires burning across B.C. with the danger rating risen to ‘high’ or ‘extreme’ in virtually every part of the province, many of the first nation reservations have been seriously affected by the wild fire. Please pray especially for the following areas:
- Telegraph Creek reserve of the Tahltan Nation – the fire destroyed many buildings & residents were evacuated to Dease Lake 2 days ago but now they have to evacuate that area because fires are going that way
- .California Torrez Martinez reservation of Desert Cahuilla Tribe had residents evacuated because of fire a couple of weeks ago.
- Alaska, there are many reservations in the Tok region & there are fires there. ]
- Confess our sins and repent: Father God please forgive the rebellion of Canada by legalizing same-sex marriage and marijuana. Raise up the church to begin to pray for our cities, states, nation, to stand in the gap and repent, to ask for peace. Please forgive all the things that is not pleasing to You in the first nation reservations, send down the spirit of repentance, to remove every idols, and to worship the one and only true God.
- God’s protection: Lord, watch and keep the firefighters and helpers, send the angelic host to camp around them to protect them, so that they will not be harmed. Please give them and government officials wisdom and strategies in order to extinguish these fires effectively and speedily
- Provide their every need: You are Jehovah Jireh, God that provides every need. May You use the churches and Ministries as channels of Your abundance resources, to help provide the need of the victims of Fire in materials as well as spiritual needs, so they can personally experience the grace of God.
- Shower down Your mercy rain: Send Your mercy rain to extinguish all the fire and water the heart of the people
- Pray for the First Nation Gathering from August 24th to 26 at Saskatoon: “Welcoming the Kng of Glory” : Ask God to release the presence of God and the worship anointing , to raise up the first born of the land, the First Nations. Re-dig this ancient well, so the water will come up, to well up! Let the wave of Revival come to this nation like never before.
Pray For Israel
Salvation for Israel
Do not be afraid,” Samuel replied. “You have done all this evil; yet do not turn away from the Lord, but serve the Lord with all your heart. 21 Do not turn away after uselessidols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless. 22 For the sake of his great name the Lord will not reject his people, because the Lord was pleased to make you his own. I Samuel 12:20-22
Abba Father, even though Israel has sinned against You, but out of Your great Mercy, You give her abundant Grace, so Israel can turn back to You. For Your Holy Name’s sake, You will restore Israel’ righteousness。 Out of Your Grace and Mercy, send the spirit of Supplication, so Israel will look to You and cry out to You day and night, to seek You with a sincere heart. Like Your word says, whenever anyone turn to You, the veil is removed ( II Corinthians 3:16), please remove their veils, so they can see that Jesus Christ is the Messiah that they have been long waiting for, to receive their salvation. Please also bring Gentile to receive salvation and spiritual maturity, so the family of Israel can be saved. (Romans 11:25) Let the Gentiles and the Israel know Your salvation, so Your Holy Name can be lifted up in all the earth!
In Jesus name, Amen!
Praying for the Turmoil of Gaza-the border。
[In the news: 8/9 Hamas fired more than 150 rockets into the Israeli Gaza border residential areas; there were some injuries in Israel. Israel also retaliated with rockets at 140 Hamas’ military locations in Gaza. The long-term cease-fire negotiations between the two sides was interrupted. Hamas said the move was in retaliation for Israel’s assassination of its members and the blockade of the Gaza Strip. Iran has expressed its support and will do everything in its power to support Palestinian resistance to Israel. The Israeli military said that the Hamas attack on Israel is still under Iranian manipulation. Israel does not rule out retaliation against Iran.
At least 150 rockets have fallen into Israel, and the country’s “Iron Dome” anti-missile system has intercepted at least 11 incoming rockets. Although the interception rate is much lower than expected, the Israeli military said it’s big. Some rockets have fallen into the open space, so the iron scorpion anti-missile system will not intercept these targets. ]
- Pray for the Israeli residents of the Gaza border and nearby: May God show His mercy upon the lives of the Israelites on the Gaza border and minimize the disaster.
- Pray for the Muslim people in Gaza: Ask God’s salvation to come to the innocent people, and let them know the one true God of the supremacy.
- Pray for the Israeli government: Pray for God to pray for the humble spirit, touch the heart of Netanyahu, and lead the people of the country to fast and pray to seek the king of Joshua, as in 20 Chronicles of the Chronicles, to lead all Israel together. To seek God’s help and salvation, to give wisdom and peace to the
- Israeli government, to immediately stop Hamas attacks and prevent the expansion of war.
- Ask God to awaken the people of Gaza to rise up against Hamas – one of the evil leaders who control Gaza.
- Ask God to cutoff the connection of thedark power between Hamas and Iran.
Pray For Iran – Israel’s Greatest Enemy
[Background: The state of Iran is still the archenemy of Israel, which also exert control over the Hezbollah, the Assad regime in Syria and Hamas, to name a few. Iran is beginning a major naval exercise in the Strait of Hormuz, which is a control point of the waterway into the Persian Gulf, affecting many countries other than Iran. This has triggered an announcement from the US to begin naval exercise in the nearby region. Any attempt to close up the Strait of Hormuz is effectively a declaration of war. The Israeli response is to declare that she will react strongly against any such attempts to close off the Red Sea, which is a strategic waterway through which southern Israel gain access to all the oceans. In the meantime, due to economic problems and anti-government protests, internal instability is building up in Iran.]
- We ask God to help Israel stay vigilant, and respond prudently to each action that Iran is taking.
- Grant wisdom to Israeli and American military leaders, so that they would be able to discern and respond sensibly to what Iran is doing and expressing in public. (Proverbs 8:14-16)
- Shake the political leadership of Iran.
- Break the bow of Elam: according to God’s promise, may the bow of Elam be broken, and the kings and princes be destroyed.
- Break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas: may the Lord use internal uprisings to break the links of Iran with Hezbollah and Hamas.
- Raising up churches in Iran: use the thriving church in Iran to cause the nation to steer away from the current evil path.
- Pray that God strengthens the Christian brothers and sisters in Iran: Lord, we pray that the peace that transcends all understanding and pure joy in times of trials will fill them up with hope through the Holy Spirit. Cause them to know that God is sovereign and is in full control. He is in the process of shaking, demolishing and restraining. God is establishing for Himself His throne and stronghold in Iran. Pray that God supernaturally meets both the spiritual and physical needs of the brothers and sisters in Iran according to His faithfulness.
(Source: Intercessors for Israel & Pray for persecuted Church ministries )